Start by marking “All Hearts Come Home for Christmas” as Want to Read:
All Hearts Come Home for Christmas

All Hearts Come Home for Christmas

Fifth grade math teacher Jillian Magee loves Christmas and all the folderol that goes with it. Unfortunately, the universe seems bent on depriving her of joy in the season. All her well-thought-out plans have gone awry, including her family members, who are all MIA this year. She’s stuck with her awful cat, Buster, and a deep longing for the good old days when her best ...more
Published November 15th 2017 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about All Hearts Come Home for Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Hearts Come Home for Christmas

Start your review of All Hearts Come Home for Christmas
Cristina
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Thank you, NetGalley, for the chance of reading this awesome book!
This book was so different and sweet! Christmas isn't just about Santa, the snow, decorations or the cookies. It's about Jesus's birthday and reading this book made me happy. Because it was focused on Jesus and the kindness of people.
I enjoyed reading about how one person got to change the life of so many (without even knowing it). I really liked the jar idea. We should all do it. Especially at Christmas time.
And I really liked
romancejunkie
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cute, clean-romance
I loved this story. Jillian and Tristán were so cute together and everything in this book was so sweet

Cindy Huff
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
All Hearts Come Home for Christmas is a sweet novella. Perfect with hot cocoa and an afghan before a warm fire. This delightful read mashed together of It’s a Wonderful Life with A Christmas Carol. Jillian’s whole family bailed on her this Christmas leaving her alone and sad. When a fun-loving Spirit haunts her dreams even in the day time to show Jillian her life hasn’t been wasted the fun begins. Between Buster the obnoxious cat and the cast of believable, supportive friends and the hunky ...more
Ann
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful Christmas story about Jilly, a young teacher who is disappointed in how her Holiday is about to turn out. Her parents are going on a retirement cruise, her brother has a new baby and can't travel back to Minnesota and her boyfriend dumps her to vacation without her. When she wakes up one night to see an angel standing over her she fears she is losing her mind. Melah , her guardian angel can't decide if she likes to look like Oprah or a construction worker shows Jilly how her ...more
Lisa
Feb 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sappy sweet romance. I enjoyed reading it.

- - Received copy through NetGalley - -
L
Marsha Keeper Bookshelf
Reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

Tristán and Jillian have a history, childhood best friends, young teens with a huge crush or maybe puppy love – in Jillian’s mind they were a couple forever, right up until Tris took off for the bright lights and fame of the music world and left her back home …alone. It’s been eight long years and Jillian really hasn’t moved on from her young love. She has a career as a teacher that she loves, a group of really good friends, and a community that she takes pride in
Connie
Jan 06, 2020 rated it liked it
I received a complimentary copy of this book from the publisher via NetGalley and I am voluntarily reviewing it.

This is the second book that I have read from this author. I actually read the second book of this series first. It was a good thing too. I adored that story (When the Heart Finds Christmas). This story fell a little flat for me. The premise was a great one and I read it in just a few hours. The problem lies in the male protagonist, Tristán Solano. He leaves college right before he
Stox4story
Dec 21, 2019 rated it liked it
I really, really was starting to enjoy this book. It was luring me in. Sweet storyline, promising characters and a somewhat quirky female lead named Jillian whom you grow to respect. She was badly hurt and needed a lot more than a simple 'I'm sorry' from the man she loved. And that man, the one who left and broke Jillians heart, was Tristan Solano.

We even get to meet a very wise, if not strange, Jiminy Cricket type of character that is able to show the smallest good deed can affect and change
Julie Barrett
Dec 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
All Hearts Come Home for Christmas The Green Earth Christmas Series, Book 1 by Annalisa Russo
Summary of this book is highlighted at the start.
Other works by the author are summarized.Dedication page.
Jillian is all ready for Christmas, house decorated and cookies baked.
No family will be visiting, NO snow and no now no boyfriend.
She's a teacher for 10 year old kids. Story also follows Tristan, a musician who according to the tabloids he's leaving the profession and heading back home.
The weird
Jennifer Ritter
Dec 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
All Hearts Come Home for Christmas is the first book in the Green Earth Christmas series by Annalisa Russo. Jillian Magee loves Christmas, but this year it is all falling apart since she will be all alone. Her parents have just left for a dream retirement trip to Italy and her brother, Noah, has a newborn that prevents his family from traveling home from Boston. To make things worse, her new boyfriend has decided to take a tropical vacation to find himself. It’s going to be the worst Christmas ...more
Penny Leidecker
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful page turner that features Jillian (Jillie) and her best friends Cleora (Cleo) and Melissa. Jillian can’t believe her eyes, when she opens her door to Tristan Solano and a little girl, that he introduces as his daughter, Sadie. Jillian and Tristan were a couple before he left to become a famous keyboardist with Last Bluff. Why is he back in town? I won’t leave any spoilers, but I will say I’m so glad I got the chance to read this book. I really enjoyed reading about Melah ...more
Marilyne
Dec 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lectures-de-no-l, vo
Even though I read it a few days after Christmas (started reading it on the 25th of December on the brand new Kindle Santa Claus sent me), it kept me in the Christmas spirit.
I loved the little town atmosphere! It felt very heartwarming, and I loved how Jillie and her good deeds make me want to be a better person! Melah was right: every single action matter!
It was the first book I read from Annalisa Russo, but it won't be the last!

Thanks to Netgalley for allowing me to read this wonderful,
Michaela
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book from this author and I really liked it. The Christian element, the clean romance. It was all an amazing, and well put together Christmas book. The characters were so real and personable, you could not help but fall in love with them. The supernatural element was a little bit different at first, but turned out to be a really cool addition. I look forward to reading more from this author.

Becky Burciaga
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A truly unique and charming twist on A Christmas Carol...rather than the ghosts from her past, present, and future, Jillian was presented with the gift of seeing, through assistance her own Christmas guide, those she has touched with her unselfish kindness...traits natural to her loving nature. There is so much packed into this short, but sweet story, it's hard to reach the end and leave the lovely life of Jillian Magee.

This ARC book was complimentary, provided by the Publisher and NetGalley. I
Barbara
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book one in The Green Earth Christmas Series a well written short story with a good storyline the story flowed smoothly across the pages. Jillian Magee, a fifth-grade math teacher and Tristán Solano, famous as Trystan Sol in the rock music world and his four year old daughter Sadie's story of a second chance. Jillian is visited by a female Jacob Marley/Melah made this story for me. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Kristi
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a sweet read for the holiday season. Grab your favorite hot drink, a cuddly blanket and curl up in your favorite reading spot and get ready to lose yourself in this wonderful story. The characters are wonderful and the story line is well written and flows smoothly. There's family, disappointment and love, everything Christmas, snow and fun and of course Christmas miracles.

Kath Robertson
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cosy Christmas story

by Merneo

I read this story in a couple of hours.
It was a cosy Christmas story that passed the time,,In fact i t reminded me of that good old Christmas staple, "It's'a Wonderful Life"
But don't be put off it did leave me with a warm feel good feeling

Pat
Dec 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was so wonderfully written and the characters were so well created that I read this book in one sitting!
Anita Fuhrmann
Dec 29, 2019 rated it liked it
My second time reading this author and I enjoyed this second chance holiday romance. I would have like to see a bit more repentance on the part of Tris but all-in-all the book was quite good. I will be reading the next book in the series.

Neil
Dec 30, 2017 rated it liked it
I received a free copy via Netgalley in exchange for a honest review.

This is a nice Christmas romance with no great surprises.
A easy read for Christmas.
Anna
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I don't know but I have the impression that all Christmas' books I read this year are focusing on an important thematic: home and the importance of coming home for Christmas.
Home is extremely important, because it means love, friendship, tenderness, good values, the place where we belong and also the one where we can find certainties.
Christmas is a special moment in which we can feel much more these feelings being all reunited.
But home can also means coming to a town for trying to re-encounter
Marilyne
Dec 28, 2019
poppy
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a really cute little Christmas novella and Just perfect for a cozy afternoon it a modern take on a classic Christmas story.I enjoyed it and really liked Jilly all she wants is a proper Christmas but her brothers not coming home and her parents have decided on a cruise and her boyfriend dumps her.When she wakes up to a guardian angel she thinks she has lost her mind.I look forward to reading more from Annalisa in the future
Destiny Brown
Dec 18, 2019
Susan
Dec 24, 2019
Annarella
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I requested this book because I was attracted by the sci-fi&fantasy /Romance categorization. The fantasy side is a bit on the backside and there is a strong Christian side.
A nice read for holiday time even if not exactly my cup of tea.
Recommended for winter time when a feel-good book is needed.
Many thanks to Netgalley and he Wild Rose Press, Inc
Sandra Leybeck
Nov 01, 2019

• Her Highland Defender
  • Grounded in January
  • Shelter Me (A Frazier Falls Small Town Novel Book 2)
  • A Wrinkle in Forever
  • Wyatt's Pretend Pledge: Christmas Brides for Billionaire Brothers (Seven Sons Ranch in Three Rivers Romance Book 5)
  • The SEAL's Unexpected Triplets
  • Forever Yours in Christmas Falls
  • A Cowboy and his Daughter: A Johnson Brothers Novel (Chestnut Ranch Cowboy Billionaire Romance Book 4)
  • A Kiss for Santa (Kissed by the Bay Book 8)
  • Letting Go This Christmas
  • Christmas Ever After (Kismet Bay #8)
  • Dance With Me At Midnight (Regency Fairy Twists #3)
  • The Beast Who Loved Me (Regency Fairy Twists #2)
  • Wake Me With a Kiss
  • The Sweetest Kiss (Kissed by the Bay #4)
  • Fake Fiancee Fiasco (Wedding #1)
  • The Wedding Catch (The Wedding Whisperer Book 2)
  • Midnight Kisses (Little Sky Romance #0.5)
I grew up in the Midwest in a first-generation Italian family. We lived with my grandparents since in an Italian family when the oldest girl gets married, she doesn’t move out, her husband moves in. I was the eldest of five children which caused the usual sibling problems—fighting, borrowing stuff, and eating really, really fast or you were out of luck. Our grandparents spoke to us in Italian, and ...more