Start by marking “Taming Irish (Wild Irish, #3)” as Want to Read:
Taming Irish (Wild Irish, #3)

Taming Irish

(Wild Irish #3)

Yeah, I’m cocky. I have a reason to be. Women love me.
And not just because I play for one of the most popular rock bands in the world. But because I know exactly how to make a woman’s body sing in ways she never thought possible.
And hell, if I’ll ever give that up.
I’m the wild in Wild Irish, and I have no intention of ever being tamed.
Until Makena Fraser practically fa
Published January 20th 2018 by Seabrook Books

To ask other readers questions about Taming Irish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taming Irish

« Court (Take the Read) »
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads
I want that spark in her eyes that she occasionally gives me a glimpse of to be unleashed. Because I have a feeling this woman could light up the darkest sky if she was only given the chance to shine.

I LOVE the boys from Wild Irish - the Dublin-based band who, one by one, have retired from their bachelor ways to fall in love with genuinely good women. There hasn't been a heroine in this series that I've disliked.

All have the running theme of a wee bit of insta-love, but the emotion is there,
Lynn Thinking out loud
Good grief. When I think I couldn't love the guys of Wild Irish anymore C.M. proves me wrong.
For all of Shane Hayes' wild ways he does have a heart of gold.
Makena goes to Ireland to get away from the bad press her ass of an ex has thrusted
Upon her.
Can Shane get this vulnerable woman to open up? Can Makena get this wild rock star to settle down?

Go get this book and find out!!!
I voluntarily read an advanced copy of this book.
Kathy Aronoff
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love these books, they read like modern day fairy tales, maybe in my next life I will go to Ireland - seems all the best guys are there - Rock stars with very big hearts, among other things ;) C.M. Seabrook's latest has another too die for leading man, the woman that will tame him and an extended family that'll give you all the feels. A great escape from real life.
Doris
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can’t get enough of the Wild Irish boys so when Shane’s story became available I had to read it asap. Shane was the last of the guys from his band and family to have any notion of settling down. He lived everyday as it was his last making the most out of whatever he did…including the rotating door of women and always hoping that the guys would be able to make music again sometime soon since it was what he lived for.

Mckena was looking for a change and some peace after her marriage to a rising
April Symes
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, arc-review
Wild Irish is book 3 in the Wild Irish series. Shane Hayes story is full of Feels , full of that sexy Irish action that I have come to love by author CM Seabrook. All of the Wild Irish books can be read as standalones but I do recommend if you read them all, that they are read in order.
Shane and Makena's story brought out the tears, the tissues, the feels. These are two fabulous characters that end up meeting one another and when they meet, instantly click. Their journey on the path to love isn’
Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
C.M.'s books just keep getting better!

Her books are always so easy to read; they're the type of book you pick up intending to read a chapter and poof! It's three hours later and you're halfway through the story. (That happened to me with this one, in particular).

I loved that Shane wasn't as happy-go-lucky as he wanted everyone to think he was. Another side of him was revealed early on, and that was just so endearing.

And I really felt for Makena. She definitely got the "short end of the love stic
Karen
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Quick little read but wraps up the gang with good times!!
Judy Robichaud
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
🍀 ♥`*•.)`*•. °• ♥« °• ♥..•* °• ♥`*•..•* °• ♥`*•. °• ♥`•°» °• ♥..•*(.•* ♥ 🍀
THEY SAY “THREE TIME’S A CHARM”… WELL, TAMING IRISH, BOOK 3 AND THE FINAL INSTALLMENT IN THE WILD IRISH SERIES BY AUTHOR CM SEABROOK IS 3 TIMES THE IRISH CHARM. I JUST LOVE ME A SEXY IRISHMAN.
5 ST🌟RS!

I don’t think there has been a book by this author that I didn’t love. I have my favorites of course but Taming Irish was an absolute breath of fresh Irish air and a great story to end the Wild Irish series.

Makena is the b
Ana Rita
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's official. I need to go to a desert island, without anyone knows because at this rhythm I don't want to be interrupt. Seriously. When I'm so glued to my Kindle with a book, there are people that tended to bother me every second. Jeez.. Do it yourself. Lol
And when a book is written by an author you love and it's a new from a series that you really enjoyed what should I do? Hide to read at peace or deal with it? Decisions, decisions...
CM Seabrook is a terrific author that knows what she is do
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
5 fantastic stars!! I love Wild Irish!! Another sexy Irish man for the favorites list!!

This is book three in the “Wild Irish” series and I am pretty sure the end of the “Wild Irish” series. Though I do believe there is going to be spin offs of some sort. I can’t wait!!

💚This is Makena and Shane’s love story...

Makena~ I thought I had everything I ever wanted. I wrapped it all up in the wrong man and now I lost everything. It’s time to get away and take some time to re-group. Ireland sounds like th
Christine
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Taming Irish by C.M. Seabrook is a sweet, sexy, love when you least expect it story. This is book three in the Wild Irish series and each can be read as standalones since this is my first book read in the series and I loved it ~ I've wanted to start this series when it first came out and finally had time to read one!

Shane Hayes is the playboy of the group. Scoffing at rest of his band mates who are settling down and not wanting to tour in favor of spending more time at home. Until he bumps into
Brianne
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg tears. This book is so awesome!! It literally brought me to tears. I love this series following Wild Irish. Great characters, swoon worthy guys you can't help but want to move to Ireland for. Plus they're rock stars. Really, why read anything else?
All of the Wild Irish books can be read as standalone, but are so much better read in order. Do you really want to miss even a moment? This book follows Shane, who has been present in the other books. The last book finds him in a precarious situat
Chanda Norman
Wish there was more then 5 stars to give this excellent book. Shane is a rockstar that is missing touring because his band mates have found love and are perusing relationships. Shane doesn't get it until he meets Makena on a airplane and falls in love himself. Makena and Shane have quite the adventure to their HEA.

I have read all of the books in the "Wild Irish Series" and each one could be read as a standalone but do your a favor and read them all. C.M. Seabrook is one of my favorite authors.
Cheryl O'Harney (The Book Whisperer)
Title: Taming Irish (Wild Irish #3)
Author: CM. Seabrook
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Rating: 5/5

Book three in Seabrook’s Wild Irish series and we’re introduced Makena a young woman who’s not long divorced from her douche of an ex who’s left her with a bruised heart and I suppose you could say some trust issues with regards to the opposite sex, she’s doing a house swap with the aim of rebooting and finding herself again what she doesn’t expect is to find herself falling for the handsome, cocky Iris
Megan
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absorbing, compelling, captivating, sizzling from the first page to the last. Two people determined to avoid commitment but for very different reasons. Shane wants to make women sing, but only in bed. Makena wants to hide, preferably in bed, but alone. When an unintentional airplane encounter and an equally surprising knock on the door bring them into one another's orbit there's little they can do to escape from the passion and interest drawing them together. Until their respective pasts show up ...more
Janine
Apr 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Really more like 4.5/5. A little different - not quite the standard formula, so quite refreshing. Well edited.

Makena is recovering from a rather nasty and public divorce, so she listens to her cousin and embarks on a 6-month house swap. Makena trades her home with a woman in Ireland. On the flight over, she meets Shane - the last surviving bachelor of Wild Irish. Except, Makena has no idea who Wild Irish is, let alone that Shane is a member and therefore a celebrity. As her ex-husband is a celeb
Debbie
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The final book in the Wild Irish series really has it all- and I could not put it down. I dove right in read it from start to finish without ever once coming up for air. Pure perfection!

Makena Fraser is suffering from a broken heart after her divorce, so her cousin talks her into participating in a home exchange with someone from Ireland. While on the plane, she encounters Shane Hayes- drummer for the world renowned rock band Wild Irish. She has no idea who he is, other than being the sexiest ma
Isobel Geronimo
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Makena has had enough drama to last her a lifetime. The last thing she needs is another high profile relationship to thrust her back into the spotlight again. It's a position she didn't want to be in in the first place. A chance meeting with a handsome stranger seems to lift her spirit, but she doesn't think she'll ever run into that man again.

Shane is one of the Irish Rock Gods in Wild Irish. Heading home to Ireland, he's pleasantly surprised when Makena bumps into him in the a
MJM
Falling Into His Lap
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.  I have a confession to make!  This is the very first book by C.M. Seabrook that I've ever read and I am totally blown away by it.  I love her style of writing; her descriptions and developments of characters, realistic scenarios and a growing passion between the two main protagonists that makes complete and utter sense but also stirs the imagination and the need for a fan on maximum cool!
Viridiana Dimas
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am so in love with Shane! I could say he's my favorite, but who am I kidding. I loved them all. Shane and Makena's story brought all the feels that had me crying for different reasons, swooning, laughing, and definitely squirming in my seat from the hot chemistry between them. CM Seabrook not only has brought amazing characters to life, but has also managed to bring Ireland to life for me. Each book has taken me to a different beautiful scenic Ireland or a cozy pub where everyone knows everyon ...more
Makena has been disappointed by life.  She's lost everything she thought was important to her.  She's come to Ireland to find out who she is and where she wants to go with her life from here.

Shane is the quintessential happy bachelor for life.  He's happy with the way things are and has no intentions of changing anything.  But he's drawn to Makena.

Shane knows he wants to spend time with Makena, and Makena knows she should have nothing to do with Shane.  Makena feels the need to protect herse
Viper Spaulding
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When we last saw Shane (in Tempting Irish), it was clear that he enjoyed the life of a carefree playboy. He's still the same charming guy when Makena meets him on her flight from New York to Dublin. Since she's completely done with celebrities after being drug through the mud by a douchey ex, it's lucky for Shane that she has no idea who he is.

This is another absolutely brilliant Wild Irish romance with just enough humor to make it real. Shane and Makena have a bumpy road ahead, complicated by t
Jessica Cox
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book , I love all of this authors books, she surprises me every time, she makes it so hard to decide who my absolute favorite member of Wild Irish is. Shane was never even on my radar and now, Gah , I want more of the smirky, bad boy. He fell so hard and fast and all the emotions he went through, I felt like an emotional mess with all the feels. I love that Shane was true to his character he was always up front about not getting serious, he never wanted to do the whole family and fu ...more
Verna Loves Books
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Taming Irish by C.M. Seabrook is one of the most fun, charming, yet tempting stories I've read this year. I absolutely could NOT put this book down. I was pulled in from the very beginning and hooked till the very last page. Such a bitter sweet story packed with lots of passion.

Makena's character is so strong and vibrant. I loved her instantly and hated her ex instantly for everything he was putting her through. An escape was definitely what she needed, especially since it leads her to the confi
Bellereader
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
The Taming Of The Shane

With Makena and Shane, we find while you can take the Irish out the Wild there is no taking the Wild out the Irish! Makena was harangued into a six month house swap by her well meaning cousin to help her reboot after very public divorce from her donkey of an ex. His betrayal has left her wounded and she hopes this time will help mend the damage he left on her tattered heart. Meeting a cocky player on the turbulent plane ride over wouldn't be what she normally consider a s
Patty
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just when I think I couldn't love another Irish man as much as the last, CM Seabrook gives me Shane. The brooding, doesn't care attitude is in full swing when he meets Makena. Makena is on her way to Ireland to try and get her life back on track, not to hook up with a stranger. But fate has other ideas. These two have instant lust, and watching their relationship deepen as the book goes on is very fulfilling. Shane definitely matures and shows sides of himself that we had not been exposed to bef ...more
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
Makena is on her way to Ireland to get away from her unhappy life in the US. Her douchey ex husband has made her life unbearable, and when her cousin Quinn found a house swap for her, she knew she had to take the chance. During the flight she comes face to face with the man who can end up giving her his tomorrows, if she can take a chance on love again, and if he can let himself believe he's found the one to satisfy him, someone who makes him want to stick around.

Shane is the ultimate rock god -
Maria Hunt
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just when I thought I couldn't fall for the men of Wild Irish any more Shane Haynes goes and proves me wrong. From the glimpses of him in the previous books I was excited to discover how the resident playboy's story would end. Though his road was a bit rocky along the way I loved being along for the emotional journey.

When Shane and Makena first meet on a turbulent plane ride something clicks betwen them but neither believe they will see each other again. Fate has other plans and the two are soon
Sharon
Shelves: arc-booksprout
The boys from Wild Irish are back with Shane’s story. As the wildest of the band, he is the one who would find it the most difficult to change his ways without a strong woman to tame him but maybe the opposite is true. Makena is the jilted wife of the latest Hollywood heartthrob who has been given a bad rep based on lies spewed by her ex in a way that makes her come off as a crazed stalker but she has a strong
Marilyn
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this series about an Irish rock band and their escapades. In the 3rd book, Shane is returning from the US after looking at a band for their label. He runs into Makena on the plane and flirts with her. She wants nothing to do with him because she just came out of a disastrous marriage to a cheating wannabe Hollywood actor. He made her out to be crazy in the tabloids. She is swapping houses for 6 months in Ireland to get away and recoup. Shane gives her his number before leaving t ...more
  • Love on the Rocks (Love on Tour, #1)
  • Infamy (RiffRaff Records, #3)
  • Wreck of the Day (Love Me, I'm Famous #3)
  • Chance (Rusted and Reckless, #1)
  • Rock Me Baby
  • Hard Rock Heart (Feral Silence #4)
  • Love in Tune (Brew Ha Ha, #2.5)
  • Nothing Else Matters  (Billionaires in Disguise: Georgie, #4; Rock Stars in Disguise: Xan, #4)
  • Chasing Kade (Thrill of the Chase, #1)
  • Cry For You (Fallen Star, #2)
  • Sweet Crazy Song (Kings of Crown Creek, #1)
  • Undercover Submissive
  • Triple Beat (Big Easy #5)
Amazon bestselling author C.M. Seabrook writes hot, steamy romances with possessive bad boys, and the passionate, fiery women who love them. Swoonworthy romances from the heart!

SIGN UP FOR C.M. Seabrook's NEWSLETTER FOR LATEST NEWS!

Wild Irish (3 books)
  • Wild Irish (Wild Irish, #1)
  • Tempting Irish (Wild Irish, #2)