Start by marking “One Piece, Volume 10: OK, Let's Stand Up! (One Piece, #10)” as Want to Read:
One Piece, Volume 10: OK, Let's Stand Up! (One Piece, #10)

One Piece, Volume 10: OK, Let's Stand Up! (One Piece #10)

4.44  ·  Rating details ·  3,903 Ratings  ·  87 Reviews
Luffy's navigator, Nami, has been working all along for "Saw-Tooth" Arlong to steal enough treasure to buy back her village. In return, the pirate has handed over her fortune to the Navy! Now Luffy and his crew prepare to risk their lives for Nami's sake against their most ruthless opponent yet.
Published April 4th 2006 by VIZ Media LLC (first published October 4th 1999)

To ask other readers questions about One Piece, Volume 10, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Piece, Volume 10

April (Aprilius Maximus)
Jul 10, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2015, dnf
Decided to dnf this one. I just can't be bothered committing to this series anymore and I'm not really in the mood to read it anytime soon.
Shane Reynolds
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: one-piece
"You made our navigator cry!" This is all the reason Luffy needs to pick a fight with the biggest threat in the East Blue! The fight begins in this thrilling volume, focusing on the individual fights of Zoro, Usopp, and Sanji. Each character gets their time in the spotlight.

Zoro's fight with Hachi shows how determined and strong the three style swordsman is. Sanji's fight with the Fishman Karate master, Kuroobi, lets the suave cook have a suspenseful battle under water. The final fight of the th
Χαρά Ζ.
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Christopher
Jun 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016, fiction, manga

Luffy is the most laid-back dude of all time. But don't make his crewmate cry.

Just fights for the whole volume. It's fun, but still don't finish in this one. On to volume 11!!
Shyames
Feb 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
(Znowu masowe zakupy, więc zaraz pewnie skończę też następny tom)
Abstrahując od historii, muszę w końcu pochwalić polskie wydanie, bo jest świetne. Tłumaczenie wydaje się bardzo naturalne, humor nieźle dostosowany do polskiego czytelnika (a humoru to tutaj nie brakuje). Ogólnie wykonanie, okładka, edycja itd. - wszystko na wysokim poziomie.
Co do treści - jak to One Piece - czyta się bardzo szybko (aż za szybko), gra na emocjach, oj gra, chociaż akurat w tym tomie więcej humoru i akcji niż emocj
Michelle (In Libris Veritas)
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, manga
3.5 Stars

Still pretty consistent in terms of story and enjoyability
Novia
Jan 05, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, one-piece
For me, One Piece is best Manga ever written. The story always touch my heart, it is a combination of faithful friendship, laughter, loyalty and action.
Some people might find this manga as silly and pointless (I’ve heard this before) but they never truly read the Manga and therefore judging it simply from the cover. I’ve been in that position too…and thank God I finally looked beyond the cover and found the greatest adventure any Mangaka ever written.

More about One Piece at my blog http://bokuno
Karely Madrigal camacho
Jul 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
so good and funny!
Oscar  Leal
Nov 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 estrellas . ¡Excelente tomo! . Es el inicio del final de la saga , donde todos los sentimientos acumulados que explotaron en el anterior tomo que fue una obra maestra , aquí se ha agotado el tiempo para llorar , todo ha quedado atrás , es tiempo de poner manos a la obra y arriesgar tu vida para erradicar la maldad desde su raíz . Será un camino peligroso , pero todo por un amigo .

Un tomo lleno de acción donde todo se complica de manera bastante cómica y que adquiere un tono bastante dramático
Amy
Jun 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Vic - Lost in Fiction
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One Piece: Volume 10: 4.5 Stars (9/10 in my own personal rating system)

-It has been years since I first read/watched One Piece (so long that back then I didn't have a Goodreads account and therefor I do not know the exact date) and it was a mess. I missed episodes as they were on tv and i am pretty sure I messed up with my switching from manga to anime and back even more. Still One Piece is one of my favourite Stories to ever exist in any medium EVER and so this re-read was born.-

Spoilers below

T
Samantha wickedshizuku Tolleson
Jan 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anime fans, Manga fans, Shounen Manga fans, Adventure fans
Recommended to Samantha wickedshizuku by: Sgt. Brandon S. Hocking R.I.P.
Shelves: manga, reviewed
We start off with Chapter 82: Ok, Let's Stand Up.
The time has come for Luffy to come up against the Leader of Arlong Park.
 photo Arlong_zps1e23bf55.jpg

More review to come...
Cheers Pretties!
Thelma
Apr 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
I really love this arc. We get some great fight but also some great character development. I love what happens with Usopp a lot. We get two great fights and the start of the big one. Can't wait for the next one!
Ashley
May 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Silver
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No sé usar una espada.
No sé cómo navegar.
No puedo cocinar, y tampoco sé decir mentiras.
Sé que no podría vivir sin la ayuda de otras personas.
...
Pero yo puedo vencerte.

Al final Luffy sólo quiere tener la libertad de hacer cualquier cosa e ir a cualquier lugar que desee.
Es como si él mismo fuera un barco que atraviesa el mundo llevando a sus camaradas hasta sus sueños, por encima de cualquiera que se interponga en su camino.
A veces ellos parecen ser los que lo ayudan a él, pero suele haber vece
Iria
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned, favorites, manga
Desde el momento en que dejé mi pueblo, se supone que se había acabado la tranquilidad y la seguridad. ¡Porque vivo cada día jugándome la vida! Ellos se ríen con total felicidad. Por eso yo tomé la decisión de echarme a la mar. Yo también quería poder disfrutar y reírme como ellos. Si no soy capaz de luchar aquí con todas mis fuerzas... ¡no estoy preparado para navegar con ellos en el mismo barco! ¡Y, ciertamente no tengo derecho a compartir sus risas! ¡Fijaos, antigua banda de piratas de Usopp ...more
Jared Emry
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is quite a confrontation. Arlong represents a true adversary and not just by strength or intention. No, Arlong represents an existential threat too. His ideology isn't just different from Luffy's, it's hostile to it. Arlong's ideology precludes Luffy's and vice versa. It's interesting to see this play out.
Mal
May 17, 2017 rated it liked it
ʟᴜꜰꜰʏ: ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴜsᴇ ᴀ sᴡᴏʀᴅ
ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ɴᴀᴠɪɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ
ɪ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴄᴏᴏᴋ. ɪ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʟɪᴇs
ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ.

ᴀʀʟᴏɴɢ: ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ʙᴜʀᴅᴇɴ ɪᴛ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʀᴇᴡ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄᴀᴘᴛɪᴀɴ. ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ?!

ʟᴜꜰꜰʏ: ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.
this was the lit-est moment of my life.
Michael Schmid
Oct 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
War diesmal sehr actionlastig, aber dennoch in keinster Weise langweilig. Zorro, Sanji und sogar Lysop haben alles gegeben und nun wird es Zeit für Ruffy, damit Arlong im nächsten Band endlich bei die Fresse gestopft wird xD freu mich schon xD xD
Jesse Slater
Mar 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good fights that advance character and plot arcs. Even Usopp gets development! Johnny and Yosaku are great team cheerleaders. Nami spends a lot of time in a BSoD, but comes out of it. Nojiko gets a pleasant amount of time to be a badass.
Scott Lee
Jul 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
The battle against Arlong and his fishmen is truly joined as Luffy and crew are reunited and Luffy storms into Arlong park. Soon there's an insurrection by villagers, and the crew is paired off with various opponents deep in battle.
Keegan O.
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love how everyone is fighting for nami because the pirate captain sold her out to the marines and I think that really shows their bound. Like it could have been just they fought the pirates because they are pirates.
Kurtis Burkhardt
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, one-piece
Another fantastic volume, This is the best adventure ever!!👌🤔😁❤ ...more
Bob Gilson
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
This in Nami's origin continues and the big battles with Arlong and his crew start.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Another good volume.
JDR
Jul 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, viz-media
A clever progression of Volume 9, continuing the battle between the Straw Hat Pirates and the Arlong Crew.
The Stumps
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fun volume of pirate fighting!
Austin Gullett
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If Vol. 9 has the most emotional scenes in the series, then Vol. 10 has some of the best fights. A lot of the action consists, as always, of Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji doing impressive stuff, and then the bad guys doing impressive stuff, and then the lookers-on looking on in shock. Although, we do get a brief reprieve from that formula! We get to see Usopp confront his tendency to run away, take a stand against a Fishman, and make himself proud for once. It was a very touching scene. It's also cool ...more
Krista Ivy
The people of Coco Village are ready to fight and Nami is with them. She makes the decision to fight with them instead of going with Captain Arlong again as his cartographer. Luffy gets thrown into water and they use her rubberness to save him. They extend his neck out while someone holds it above water and the other tries to break his body free. Usopp, Sanji, and Zolo fight fish-men. The action continues.
Leah Markum
Mar 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga-comics
This volume is almost entirely boss battles. Each of Luffy's crew members have a fishman to fight...or run from. Whatever works. Of course, they could have not bothered fighting. Luffy waited until Nami gave up pushing him away and asked for help. That's Luffy's style. That, and incapacitating himself at the beginning of a boss fight and reappearing after everyone else is spent. Oda writes like Toriyama sometimes and Luffy is equivalent to Goku.
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 09 (Fairy Tail, #9)
  • Naruto, Vol. 16: Eulogy (Naruto, #16)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 9: Test of the All-Seeing Crone (Dragon Ball, #9)