Start by marking “Decidedly With Love (By The Bay #3)” as Want to Read:
Decidedly With Love (By The Bay #3)

Decidedly With Love

(By The Bay #3)

Alternate cover edition of ASIN B076P7HGRG

Fake boyfriend Rule #1: never fall for your fake girlfriend.
Oops.

Emma Lovejoy runs Aphrodite’s Boutique, a store that specializes in all things love-related. A store that she adores with all her heart, and which is at risk of being shut down and replaced with a condo development.

Playboy Travis Hamilton was raised by his feis
Published January 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Decidedly With Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Decidedly With Love

Wendy'sThoughts
Feb 11, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Stina Lindenblatt Fans, Romance
3.5 Decidedly With Good Intentions Stars
* * * 1/2 Spoiler Free
This was an easy breezy read and part of a series with a bit of RomCom intent.
I had read the first one, missed the second and then found the third available.

In this entry we have the good grandson wanting to please his grandmother...and a woman who has always thought this man was judging her due to her background.

Both of them end up playing the part of boyfriend/girlfriend so the grandmother would stop shoving women in the man's
Danielle from Short and Sassy
There is something about a book that has a grandmother involved in it that males me a big sap! I so enjoyed this one! Full review to come!
Cristina (My Tiny Obsessions)
Read full review HERE

description

I’m really enjoying this series…

THE POSITIVE:

♥The characters. Emma and Travis were great characters, but I also really enjoyed the secondary characters, especially Travis grandmother and her 2 feisty friends.

♥ The writing. This has been a hit and miss for me, I liked it on the first book, Decidedly Off Limits, but found it a bit too much on Decidedly With Baby. Here I liked it again. The style is still the same, and it’s fun and light. The only problem is that it doesn’t all
Bree
Jan 30, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Decidedly With Love is part of the By The Bay series particularly book number three. I have read all of the books leading up to this one before by Stina Lindenblatt and found myself enjoying them. So I downloaded this one next and thought what the heck! Let's start something new!

This book follows Emma a foster kid who never knew unconditional love and Travis a son of loving parents who tragically died leaving him scared of commitment. Together they tackle a fake relationship and all the complica
BookSmacked
Jan 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Decidedly With Love was a heart melting give you the butterflies type of read.

This book had chemistry, romance and just the right amount of angst and humor. Throw in a matchmaking grandmother and I’m sold.

This story was one that for me is one of those stories that you think of when your waiting for the one. Except this one is a bit unconventional as Emma and Travis agree to have a fake relationship.

There are moments between these two that had me smiling, their chemistry was pretty hot and they b
Bette Hansen
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How can you not love a book with a hero that loves his Grandma??? That's what you'll get when you read Travis and Emma's story. What starts out as a fake relationship is quickly hijacked by Grandma and gets out of control quickly. Emma only agreed to this charade to take care of her own problem now she finds herself not wanting to disappoint Fanny and worrying that her heart might be in danger as well.

This book is very well written and you will absolutely fall in love with these characters. It's
FERVENTREADS
Decidedly with Love is a cute love story about two people who have been damaged by love. We met Emma our heroine who longs for love and her happy-ever after but because of her past she's reluctant to open up to love and Travis our Mr. Hot shot who lost the people he loved the most. This was a cute and fast read for me with little to no drama. My favorite part of the book was Fanny and her girls!
Tammy
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a good and sweet book with great emotion and humor thrown in. I love this series and look forward to the next book.
Zane Kage
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-5

Can't get enough of this author or this series. I read mostly MM these days, but Stina's tongue-in-cheek, wacky, laugh-out-loud rom-coms are a breath of fresh air and they really do it for me. Loved this!
Downward dog
I enjoyed this heartwarming story. It has all the element I love in a story, a hot hockey player, a spunky heroine, sizzling chemistry and fun secondary characters.
books are love
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Received in exchange for a honest review.

It’s finally here. We get Travis’s story. And it didn’t disappoint. We learn why he has an aversion to relationships and who he is. I devoured every morsel of it.
Travis is the guy who is a player on the outside but such a sweetheart on the inside. His love for his grandma is so wonderful to see. he has been through a lot in his life and after it all he is afraid to let anyone in out of fear they will leave and his heart will be broken.. But he doesn’t wan
Beth
This is the third book in the By the Bay series and can be read as a standalone. The characters from the first two books make appearances as they are friends with Travis. You don’t have to read the first two books for this story, it just is fun to know the other couple’s histories.

Emma Lovejoy is a fun heroine with a tragic past. She was abandoned as a child and grew up in the foster care system. She owns her own love store, Aphrodite’s Boutique, and peddles everything from erotic scented candle
Wit & Wonder Books
**ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**

Matchmaking grandmother Fanny for the win in Decidedly With Love by Stina Lindenblatt! The third book in her By the Bay series, we encounter a fake relationship between a playboy hockey player and a boutique owner who come to an understanding of lust and love.

Stina keeps delivering entertaining romances with these hockey players looking for their ‘one’. Each book, there’s always a rule to follow but also to break… and oh my, do the
A hot hockey player.  A woman that owns a sex shop that focuses on women.  A matchmaking grandmother and her 2 best friends.  Throw in a little strip dance for charity, and you have all the makings for a crazy good time, right?

This story started with a guy that just wants his grandmother to stop trying to set him up.  He cooks up a crazy scheme with a couple of his friends and it goes from there.  Of course, nothing good can come from a scheme this off the wall.

Emma and Travis are both playful
Trader (RedHotBlueReads)
In this third installment in the By The Bay series from Stina Lindenblatt, Emma Lovejoy, owner of the Aphrodite Boutique aka the love store and playboy Travis Hamilton, hockey star, engage in a fake relationship to placate Travis’s matchmaking grandmother. Turns out its a win-win for Emma and Travis in multiple ways.

This is a familiar trope, so there aren’t many surprises here and the story rests on the likability of the characters. Travis has a fairly serious transformation as he starts out wi
Kristen Johnson
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you haven't read a book in the By the Bay series - this book will make you a fan!

Travis Hamilton has a great life going - he's got a job he loves, all the commitment free flings he could ask for and oh yeah - a grandmother who keeps pushing him to find the one and bring her some great grandbabies. While Travis isn't into a relationship - he is into making his grandmother happy - so he decides he's got the perfect plan - find a fake girlfriend with no risk of her developing REAL feelings for
kgagnon
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really loved this sweet and sexy romance. Travis will do anything to make his grandmother happy. Even break the heart of sweet, caring, romance shop owner, Emma Lovejoy. Emma doesn't want to play along with Travis' scheme for her own reasons. When she thinks that she might lose her beloved store, she agrees to be his fake girlfriend for a few weeks. But when Travis finally realizes that Emma is the best thing to ever happened to him it might just be too late. This had everything I crave in my ...more
Cat
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I Love this series by Stina, she is such a great Author and the humour she brings to her stories are wonderful. This is the third book in this series and every bit just as amazing as the first two. Which I recommend you read also.
Filled with plenty of humour and sexy times, I was completely captivated from the very beginning to the very end. The chemistry between Emma and Travis is electric and Hilarious. This book left a smile on my face and kept me enthralled and turning the pages.
Stina is a
Jeanine
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was provided with and ARC copy of the book. This is the third book in her By the Bay series and probably my favorite. I loved Emma and Travis’s relationship from the beginning. I also liked all the secondary characters in the book but my favorite has to be Travis’s grandmother Fanny. Having a grandmother with the same name just made me love her more. Looking forward to seeing if there will be a book about Hannah and Wes. Recommend reading this book if you’re look for a light funny read with sw ...more
Taz Lozada
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Travis has shied away from a real relationship, but loves his Grandma so wants to give her a girlfriend to be friends with. Travis and Emma make a fake relationship work to a point. The goal of all fake relationship is don't fall in love, if only they can get it right. Hockey player and a owner of a romance shop with walls on top of walls, makes for a great story.

Lindenblatt takes us back the the Bay where we get to see the boys of the Rock hockey team again. Catch up with some of our favorite
Jennifer Dicenzo
I have loved each of these books in this series! Emma and Travis in this one might have stolen my heart!! I just fell in love with both characters the minute I started to read this book. And Travis’ grandmother, what a lady!
This is definitely a series of books I recommend highly. The writing is excellent, the stories keep you interested, and the sexiness, well hot of course! If you haven’t checked out this author before, you should!
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Stephanie Kulhanek
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Funny and Yummy

Wow, loved, loved this story and the series. Travis is a hockey stud and Emma is an owner of a Sexy, Romantic female boutique. Both have faced tragedies from their childhood. I appreciated how the author didn't drone on and on about the characters' struggles from their past. It's funny, sad at times, but very sexy. Can't wait for more stories! (Wes and Hannah???)
Annette Wiley
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Stina never fails to give the perfect mix of love and laughter!
Love the fountain, it's just perfect for the helpless romantic who is the last of her friends to find love and was not because she wasn't trying. How she didn't get discouraged working at her store day in and out just made finding love that much more rewarding!
The grandmother and friends were hilarious.
Love how it all comes together and stays fun and romantic right to the end.
Another happily ever after <3
Heather andrews
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Travis is the type of man who'll take one for his woman, "Travis looked in the direction I was pointing. “If it makes you feel better, you can sleep with me tonight.” Travis is always willing to do anything to put a smile on his girl's face:
She patted the mattress next to her. “I want to ride you.”
“Whatever the lady wishes…” I winked at her again and joined her on the bed,
I liked this book, I loved Travis.
Monica
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another Great Read
Emma, the owner of Aphrodite’s Boutique and a writer of an advice column just wants someone to love her. Travis does not want anything to do with commitment or love. I enjoyed reading about this couple. I found the story to be touching and hilarious. I can’t wait to read the next story in the series.
Lisa
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
Decidedly With Love by Stina Lindenblatt is the third book in her latest series, By The Bay . Quite possibly my favorite in this series so far thanks to the wonderfully adorable grandmother, the fountain and the two main characters.

Travis is another hockey player, friends with Trent from book 1 and teammates with Josh from book 2. He lost his parents young and has been with his grandmother since. She is his world and he dotes on her like she is his world. When he picks her up for a doctors appo
Rhonda Ziglar
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 FANTASTIC STARS!! Wow, another fantastic book by this talented author. Stains Lindenblatt keeps me coming back with her fabulous storytelling. I loved Grace, Deacon and Grandma, they were perfect chemistry, humor, drama and love. This is one book you will want to read. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
judy gardner
Mar 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet Romance Reading

This was a fantastic storyline with lots of love. I enjoyed how the author took a difficult subject matter and developed a wonderful romance story around it.
The pace of this book was perfect and I enjoyed how the characters were written and developed throughout this story.
Erin OBrien
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing, as only Stina can write them!
You can never go wrong with a trio of sassy old ladies and girlie parts with their own attitude.
If you like to laugh out loud one minute and reach for the tissues the next, this is the book for you.
5 stars!
Melanie Helms
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've come to enjoy this author's work. I love this one with Travis and Emma. They had a fake relationship which neither of them realizing there on the verge of falling in love. i can't wait to read more from her.
  • High Heels and Haystacks (Billionaires in Blue Jeans, #2)
  • Gage (The Player, #6)
  • Boots and Twisters (Ugly Stick Saloon, #7)
  • Play Date
  • Big Hard Stick (Buffalo Tempest Hockey, #3)
  • Harmony and High Heels (Fort Worth Wranglers #2)
  • Part-Time Working Mummy: A Patchwork Life
  • Fuckers (Biker MC Romance, #1-6)
  • Wild Wolf Claiming (Bloodrunners, #8)
  • Not Quite Dead (NightHunter, #1)
  • Heated (When SEALs Come Home, #4)
  • Blackthorne (Heart of Fame, #8)
  • Love Your Entity (Entity, #3)
  • Killer Daddy (Bad Boy Inc., #5)
  • A Millionaire at Midnight (Bachelor Auction, #4)
  • Filthy Player
I’m a traditionally and indie published romance author. My traditional books are heavy on heart and emotion. My indie books are on the light and hilarious side of things. But either way, my stories are full of sexy times. I love to travel, and have lived in England, the US, Canada, and Finland. In my free time, I enjoy photography, especially the close-up variety.

VISIT MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE

https:/

By The Bay (4 books)
  • Decidedly Off Limits (By The Bay, #1)
  • Decidedly With Baby (By The Bay, #2)
  • Decidedly With Mistletoe (By the Bay #4)