Start by marking “Savannah's Secrets (The Bourbon Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Savannah's Secrets (The Bourbon Brothers, #1)

Savannah's Secrets

(The Bourbon Brothers #1)

Falling for the boss, or taking him down?

Savannah Carlisle had the perfect plan. By infiltrating the Abbott family’s Tennessee bourbon empire as their events manager, she’d be one step closer to claiming half of the business they stole from her grandfather. Now she’s not so sure. Because sexy Blake Abbott, heir to it all, is simply intoxicating. He’s supposed to be the ene
Published March 1st 2018 by Harlequin Desire

To ask other readers questions about Savannah's Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Savannah's Secrets

Delaney Diamond
First of all, this cover is everything. But Savannah’s Secrets is also a really good story. Savannah didn’t stand a chance when she arrived at the Abbott’s bourbon business to reclaim what she felt was rightfully owed to her grandfather, and essentially, her family. The reason she didn’t stand a chance? Mr. Blake Abbott, who put it on her and left our poor heroine second-guessing her mission, lol.

These two were attracted to each other from the outset, which complicated things since Savannah was
Timitra
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Savannah's Secrets

This is my first book this author but it won't be my last as I enjoyed this story and look forward to the rest of the series.
Connie
Loved Savannah's determination to right a wrong that was lodged, against her family, a long, long time ago. However falling in love with the grandson of your family's enemy was a challenge that Savannah just didn't see coming. Although I understand Blake's anger at Savannah's actions, he still should have given her a chance to explain.
Amanda
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: harlequin-desire

Author Reese Ryan has hit the ball out of the park with this one. Savannah’s Secrets is so, so good. The raw passion between Savannah and Blake is intense, hot and consuming. I finished the book in a matter of hours. The plot was engrossing, the dialogue intense and the lush prose along with the passionate yet deeply flawed characters swept me away. I just couldn't get enough!

Highly Recommended
4.5 Stars
Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)

How far would you go to get justice for the person who has sacrificed and given you everything they possibly could? Savannah Carlisle is willing to walk into the lion’s den and risk arrest to prove that Joseph Abbott, founder of King’s Finest Distillery, stole her grandfather's Bourbon recipe and cheated him out of millions.

Savannah grew up listening to her grandfather Martin tell stories of his days of being a moonshiner and how he was cheated out of what was rightfully his and his fam
Dawn ♥ romance
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this story but I am not a big fan of plots that include deception even though I understood the characters reasoning. The hero was bit too extreme on both sides of his behavior and I'm not completely convinced of the HEA. Savannah gets a job at the Abbott family business to avenge her grandfather and is pulled in to a mutual attraction to one of the sons, Blake.
stilwaterz
Feb 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC, so I tried to approach this review objectively, but when I read that the leading female character, Savannah Carlisle, was from my home state of West Virginia, it was a wrap!

The Bourbon Brothers series is about five siblings who are heirs to King’s Finest Distillery. This installment features oldest sibling, Blake and Savannah, their new special event planner for from West Virginia.

Savannah is an amateur con artist with a secret motive. She has devised a scheme to infiltrate Ki
Danielle
This book was really good. I love the aspect of revenge as the conflict in a romance. I get why Savannah did what she did and on a base level I thought Blake should understand also. He knows how important family is. I was really rooting for this couple to make it because they were really good together. I really liked the conflict in this one. Sometimes when I read books and the characters are being sneaky, I’m so nervous for when they get caught. No lie when Savannah did, I jumped reading it lik ...more
LaKendra
Mar 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Good

This was a good, sweet book. Savannah and Blake are good together. I felt like it was too much repetition when she kept mentioning Savannah's revenge. Other than that, good read.
Michelle Styles
Mar 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Perfect for a Friday night escape -- like a really good Bourbon -- smooth with a long finish. One of the best Desires I have read for a long time. Reese Ryan is an author to savour. Thankfully this is the start of a series which looks worthy of laying down.
D.T. Williams
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
On Edge, was what I was while reading every page of this masterpiece. Savannah’s Secrets proved to be a sizzling romantic drama that could put any lifetime movie or episode of Dynasty to shame. Story kicks off with Blake Abbot, a sexy southerner and one of the many heirs to the King’s Finest Bourbon Distillery. His main goal in life is to keep his family’s business thriving and making it as successful as possible. So, when he hires Savannah Carlisle as the new event manager he has no doubt that ...more
Lynn Brooks
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Red hot revenge or a happily ever after? With the first book in her Bourbon Brothers series, Reese Ryan thrills us with her Harlequin Desire debut! Her characters are attention grabbing from the start, the flirty connection between them is not only steamy but also draws the occasional chuckle as they banter back and forth. I loved them both, in addition to the rest of the family, so I look forward to more of the series!

Savannah Carlisle has the ultimate plan of revenge scoped out against the Abb
Sherri Hollister

Soul Wrenching and Scorching Scenes
BySherri Lupton Hollisteron March 1, 2018
Savannah’s Secrets by Reese Ryan, The Bourbon Brothers
I loved Reese Ryan’s Pleasure Cove Series. I loved the location, Pleasure Cove is set in part on the Outer Banks of North Carolina, and the characters, a host of personalities that filled the pages and made me feel as if they were old friends.
But I believe The Bourbon Brothers are going to be my favorite series. The family dynamics of the Abbotts, the Tennessee hills
Angela Anderson
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Savannah's Secret is an excellent start to the Bourbon Brothers series. Reese Ryan knocked it out the park. I enjoyed every page so much that I could not put it down. When I finished the book, I wanted to pick it up and read it all over again. I loved the down-home family touch with just the right spark of suspense and excitement. The characters are real and relatable. You can feel the genuine love and emotions lift from the pages as you journey through this remarkable read. The fire and desire ...more
Shavonna Futrell
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Savannah Carlisle moved to Magnolia Lake with one agenda and that was proving that half of King’s Finest belonged to her grandfather and her family. Blake Abbot fresh out of a failed relationship threw himself into his work to help him forget about his last relationship and the women who left him for another man, when Savannah Carlisle steps into his office for a job interview. Both of their worlds will be turned up side down.

I enjoyed Savannah’s Secrets, it was quite the love story scandal. I e
Ellen Parker
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Blame it on Grandpa.
Savannah’s Secrets
By: Reese Ryan
Harlequin Desire March 2018

Blame it on Grandpa.

Savannah Carlisle arrives at King’s Finest Distillery qualified for their new position of event manager. She’s eager and full of ideas which gain positive press. It’s a private agenda she holds close, aware even her own family disapproves.
Interviewing new employees usually didn’t fall to Blake Abbott. But with key family members out of town at the moment, he accepts the responsibility. She’s intrig
CaroMommie
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First of all, let’s discuss the cover...smashing in its depiction of the leads, Savannah & Blake. It definitely deserves to win someone’s cover of the month. I was eager to dive in after seeing them.

This book was everything. Thrilling, funny, sexy, erotic. The storyline moved along at an easy pace, with no lulls or drops anywhere.

Waiting for Savannah’s secret to come to light was especially fun, and nail biting as well, I was on edge the entire time until it was exposed.

Really, really great
Sonja Atkinson
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Savannah’s secret literally kept me on the edge of my seat. I knew that the confrontation would happen but I couldn’t see how it was going to come about. I truly love not being able to figure it out before hand. It makes reading so much more interesting. I loved how she was finally exposed. Reese I was holding my breath. Deception can be devastating but this storyline reminds us that there are 3 sides to every situation, my side your side and the truth. If we just listen with our whole being goo ...more
Dj
Jul 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Falling for the boss, or taking him down? Savannah Carlisle had the perfect plan. By infiltrating the Abbott family’s Tennessee bourbon empire as their (events manager), she’d be one step closer to claiming half of the business they stole from her grandfather when they stole his moonshine recipe. Now she’s not so sure. Kind, considerate, attentive to her needs, sexy Blake Abbott, is simply intoxicating. He’s supposed to be the enemy. But after one long, stormy weekend, she’s pregnant with his ch ...more
Rhea Alexis Banks
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Rhea Alexis by: The Author
Savannah's Secret by Reese Ryan was a very engaging read. Savannah Carlisle planned to get into the company built off what was stole from her grandfather. Blake Abbott is a member of the family own company and a gentleman. During a storm he checks on the company's property and Savannah and she ends up spending the weekend with him. Their attractions bloom and she ends up caring his child.

Reese Ryan penned a captivating tell that keeps us wondering "what's next" and sometimes on a emotional roll
AWomanReading
May 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story. Cuz first - bourbon and second - small southern towns. Ryan is a very strong writer and she's created fully-fleshed characters that you want to get to know. I loved all of the detail about the process of making bourbon and the historical backstory.

The cover is beautiful, however it does seem to me that as written, the character had 3C curls but the model on the cover is more of 4A. I could be wrong though...

This is my first Reese Ryan book, but I'll definitely follo
Toni
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romantic-fiction
Reese Ryan hit a homerun with Savannah's Secrets! I kept turning pages because I was enjoying this story so much. I just felt that Savannah didn't have the full story from her grandfather; her sister, Laney was very level-headed and that her Grandfather needed to level with her.
I can understand Blake's being suspicious about Savannah, but he never came out and just asked what he wanted to know. He always felt she was holding back. Loved it!
Sherika
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading Savannah's Secrets! This book starts the series off with a BANG!! I love reading a story and the characters are realistic and relatable. I get just that when I read this story. The book has a good story line and I love the sexiness the books has too. Nicely done Reese Ryan and I look forward to reading more of the series.
Felicia Brown
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed Savannah &Blake story . I'm going to have to get me a Blake for a husband. the love bug hit them in the interview . Savannah tryed to hold back . but Blake would not let up . so things happen for a reason. even thought Savannah was out for revenge for her family. she found Love at the same time .
Shone
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: burbon-brothers
What do you do when ther person you nlove the most who hasd always been there for you has been mistreated. Reese gives us an engrossing story of family loe, secrets, half truths, and forgiveness. Well written with characters you can get upset with in one scene and love in the next. I look forward to the next story.
Janie Weimer
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent HQ desire book, and I often don't say that because some of the quality can be variable in this series. This book is fabulous. Where it's set is intriguing, the family I want to know more about, and I just love the characters and their excellent chemistry. I will look for more books from this author!
Jackie Roberts
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Savannah’s Secrets by Reese Ryan is a great start to the Bourbon Brothers series. Despite family matters, Savannah and Blake’s love truly shone through. I’m looking forward to more stories from the Abbotts, especially Parker’s. If you love series like I do, you will want to add this one to your collection.
Tikia
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Read!

What is done in the dark will come to light! Savannah really did not know what love was and Blake was trying to guard his heart from further damage. Come enjoy this story about family, secrets, and lies that could damage generations. Gavrilla really? The name alone means she was not to be trusted.
Joyce Hudson
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reese-ryan
What a web we weave when we practice to deceive.
As usual Reese has done a great job with in her writing.
For Blake and Savannah it was love at first sight. Loved the mystery and intrigue.
For Savannah and her grandfather there were secrets that were not revealed to her and since nothing was never asked of Blake's grandfather no questions were asked about he acquired a recipe for the best bourbon ever made.
Benny and Sam were the best dogs ever and were suppose to be man's best friend but they also
Carol
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Savannah’s Secrets was a page turner. It has the perfect balance of romance and suspense. The characters are believable and the writing very well done. I look forward to reading not only the next book in the series but as many Reese Ryan books as I can get my hands on.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Harlequin Desire:...: Savannah's Secrets by Reese Ryan 3 8 Feb 28, 2018 05:51PM
Author of the Bourbon Brothers and Pleasure Cove series, Reese Ryan writes sexy, emotional love stories with family drama and surprising secrets.

Reese is the recipient of the 2018 Donna Hill Breakout Author Award, a panelist at the 2017 Los Angeles Times Festival of Books and past president of her local Romance Writers of America chapter.

The Bourbon Brothers (3 books)
  • The Billionaire's Legacy (Billionaires and Babies, #1; The Bourbon Brothers, #2)
  • Engaging the Enemy (The Bourbon Brothers, #3)