Start by marking “Trusting Him (Bromley Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Trusting Him (Bromley Brothers, #1)

Trusting Him

(Bromley Brothers #1)

Event coordinator Trey Bromley is the youngest of three brothers and is out and proud. The last thing he’s looking for is a man who doesn’t know what he wants. After a chance meeting with David Rossi, a security guard who has recently discovered his bisexuality, Trey begins to question exactly what he wants and how much he’s prepared to bend his own rules.
Published October 28th 2017 by Hot Tree Publisher

To ask other readers questions about Trusting Him, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trusting Him

Bárbara
Oct 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*ARC provided by the author *

Fun and sexy story. I liked both MCs, even though sometimes I wish it had been dual POV (I do understand why that wouldn't have completely worked though).

The drama was very low-key, and it got solved quite well, if a tiny bit too fast.

I loved the family dynamics too! The supporting characters were super fun to read about.

Can't wait for the next one!
Truuss
Shelves: 2017, m-m
4,5 stars Trey and David
That was a wonderful read! Everything in it. Love, fight, trust, distrust, a lot of sex, dominance, family, friends, holidays...

When Trey sees David for the first time he thinks he is hot, but very arrogant. They meet again at a event Trey organized, and David works as the security guy.
They fight for dominance but David is a natural one and Trey less.
There is a lot of miscommunication and feelings are all over.
They both only want a friends with benefits relationship until
Pati
Jenny Wood
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story is told from Trey’s POV…Trey, I thought was a little rude in the beginning and way over the top. So, you see a guy at a club and he doesn’t talk to you and you flip out? Yeah, he’s the rude one. He seemed to fly off the handle at the silliest things and it took me a while to get over the immaturity of it. I mean, I get it, the reasons why he’d be hesitant to trust….but I dunno, he acted a little psycho…

So, after a silly, over reaction at the club that ended with a kiss… Trey is surpri
Mary Mary
Oct 25, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, dbml, arc
* A copy was provided for free by the author in exchange for an honest review via the MMRG Don’t Buy My Love Program *

I can't express how disappointed and annoyed I am.
This book was fast paced but the story was just irritating and boring. This is a book about brothers (2 gays + one bisexual) and a bisexual David. They are all ADULTS, but Trey and David definitely doesn't act like ones.
First of all, all of this is highly unbelievable and predictable (meeting at the gay club and then later, all t
Joyfully Jay
Oct 31, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: elizabeth
A Joyfully Jay review.

This story is told in first person narration through Trey’s eyes, so you get to know him fairly well by the end of the book. The things to know about Trey: Trey is gay. You get the feeling he’s known for a long time who he is and what he wants and is neither ashamed of it, nor militant about it. He has a flag tattoo, occasionally wears makeup, and likes to flirt.

David, however, is bisexual and has only lately come to the realization that he is interested in men a
Socially Book Nerd
A great story about a family of with boys who are all gay or bi, and their search for love. Trey meets David at a club, David is the sexy security guard. they later meet up when it's suggested Trey hire David to work his event as security. Sparks fly when David reveals he's Bi and into men. Trey is leary to say the least, as his past experiences have jaded him. Hot and Heavy bedroom scenes. Laugh out loud funny moments. this is a good read.
books are love
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Bromley brothers are a hoot and I can’t wait to see how the rest of the brothers fare in the romance department. They truly are a family. In this fun endearing story we have Trey get his man. It was a tough journey for this romance though and wasn’t always easy going.

Trey had some trust issues after his idiot of an ex messed with his head. That guy deserved what Trey’s brother did truly he did. So it took Trey alot of time to trust David. He was almost to late in seeing what he had. Other t
Kristine (A Cozy Booknook)
This is a cute, sweet story that I couldn’t put down. The characters are fun, interesting, and likable. I look forward to reading the other brothers stories.

I received a copy of this book from the author, my review has been voluntarily submitted.
Laura Furuta
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Trusting Him (Bromley Brothers Book 1)
By: Laura N. Andrews
5 out of 5 stars

The story Trusting Him (Bromley Brothers Book 1) by Laura N. Andrews is a wonderful book. This is a story that I loved reading. It had me hooked from the very beginning and I didn’t want to put it down until I had finished the last page. I love the characters of Trey Bromley and David Rossi. I loved reading how these two interact. The relationship that they find themselves in is very passionate and steamy. Trey is a very s
UnusualChild{beppy}
2 stars

*I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review through the MMRG DBML program*

Synopsis: Trey is co-owner of an events planning business. One night, while he and his brothers are out at a club, he sees a gorgeous man working security, and tries to strike up a conversation. The man shuts him down, and later that night, after Trey has had more to drink, his bravery/stupidity gets up, and he accuses the man of being homophobic. The man kisses him, and then walks away.
The next week at
Kayla Morrell
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Trusting Him by Laura N. Andrews is an amazing m/m romance novel that I just couldn’t put down. I loved the way that the two main characters meshed so well together, the one clearly needing the other and vise versa. It is the kind of love we all hope for in a relationship, pure vulnerability without getting hurt. It can be hard to trust your partner when you enter into a serious relationship like theirs, but in the end it is totally worth it.

Trey is a co-owner of an event coordinating business.
Bobbi Wagner
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Trusting Him (Bromley Brothers Book 1) by Laura N. Andrews is a M/M romance that you won't be able to put down. This is the first book in this series and I can't wait for the next one! I loved this book! This is my first book by this author and I loved how she was able to pull me in from the first word until the very end. Her writing style and creative details just pulled me right the story and I felt like I was right there. Her characters are creative, connectable, lovable and true to life. The ...more
Liz
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“The best proof of love is trust.” ~Dr. Joyce Brothers
Okay, I will just start off my review of this book by saying that I absolutely loved this, I was laughing out loud so much and found myself saying at the end of it that this was one of those books that I just desperately needed in my life! We all need to take some time and have the fairytale book, with characters like Henry, Travis, Trey, and David. (As well as all the other fun supportive characters that are in here.) This is book one in the
Dawn Daughenbaugh
5 Star

Trusting Him (Bromley Brothers Book 1 ) by Laura N. Andrews

Trusting Him (Bromley Brothers Book 1 ) by Laura N. Andrews is the first book in the Bromley Brothers series.I truly enjoyed this book, it's not my normal type of read but I was absolutely hooked from the beginning to end, in fact I read in one setting. This story is about Trey and David.Trey is co-owner of a  business in which he's an event Coordinator. He's very good at his job,he pours his heart and soul into every event and i
Natosha Wilson
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This reallywas a good book with a little drama and a lot of lovin. I was skeptical at first for some reason, not sure why, but by the time I was into the second chapter I was hooked.

Tr y is not someone who trusts easily. With good reason. He has been cheated on in the past and with a woman too. So dating a bisexual man is not something that Trey thought he would find himself doing again. But life has a way of laughing in your face when you think one thing only to find yourself doing another. Tha
Carrie
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Trusting Him by Laura N. Andrews is everything I ever wanted in a m/m romance. The characters worked perfectly together and the story line was great! 5 out of 5 stars!

I loved the characters of Trey and David. Trey has a tendency to not trust others due to the way he was treated by previous lovers. David, I feel, in the beginning didn’t really want to put a label on himself and kind of shied away from his feelings. Their relationship starts off as just friends with benefits but, I could tell they
Sammi Fetterhoff
I am rating “Trusting Him” by Laura N. Andrews a five out of five stars. I could not put this book down until I finished. I loved how the author was able to incorporate modern day views into a genre that had not originally consisted mostly of romance between people of the opposite gender. I was immediately hooked at the beginning of the story and became so involved with the story that I cried at the sad parts and rejoiced at the happy parts. I really enjoyed the whole storyline of the book.
The a
Misty Ziegler
***4 stars***
Trusting Him (Bromley Brothers #1) by Laura N. Andrews

Trusting Him is a 4Star MM Romance by Laura N. Andrews. It is a nice sweet romantic story with the usual misunderstandings, miscommunications and disagreements faced in all relationships. The author did a good job of describing the undeniable attraction between Trey and David as well as describing how they’re both cautious and curious of the “what ifs.” The story was cute with no major drama or stressful moments, making this a L
Moriah Venable
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Trusting Him is the first novel in the Bromley Brothers series by Laura N. Andrews. This is my first novel by this author.

Trey Bromley is the youngest of three brothers who is openly gay and proud. He goes to a club one night and meets the sexy security guard there. The security guard kisses him to make a point and then leaves, making a lasting impression on Trey.

A few days later, the two meet again when he hires him to be security guard at an event he is coordinating. We learn that his name is
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Trusting Him is the first book in a new series by Laura N. Andrews. In this story, we meet the brothers but concentrate on Trey, the youngest of the Bromley Brothers. To be fair, my first impression of him wasn't that good, when he mouths off at a bouncer just because the bouncer won't speak to him. However, this does lead up to the rest of the story, so it was forgiven once I got into the story itself.

This is a 'cute' story (although I am loathe to use that term!) There is some low angst, cause
Germs
Oct 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Trusting him is a steamy romance novel set in Australia. It’s a story about Trey and David and how their instant chemistry leads to a steamy relationship.

The lack of trust and communication can kill a relationship before it even starts. Trey and David have a sizzling attraction from the start. However, past experiences can lead people to act before they think and cause havoc in new relationships. Trey must work through his problems from his past and learn to trust again.

Trusting Him is the firs
blub
Trey Bromley is twenty-five years old and has trust issues. He’s not looking for a serious relationship since his ex-bf kind of ruined him a bit emotionally. On a night out on town with his older brothers, Trey meets David Rossi, who’s working security at their favorite frequented club, The Court. David is a hot, tall, muscular intimidating man. He has a vibe that is a tad dangerous and scares off anyone from approaching him. Trey takes the chance to go talk to David only to receive a bit of a b ...more
Rock Hard Romance
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
The M/M Genre is one that I do enjoy reading,although it has been a while since I've had the opportunity to do so,and on reading the blurb for this story,I was interested to find out more.

So this is the first in a new series,set in Australia,following three brother's...well as it turns out two are full brothers (Henry and Trey) and an older step-brother (Travis).All of them are gay-Travis more Bisexual it seems,and they all live together.As the blurb states,Trey,the youngest out of them,is looki
Katie Kearney
Nov 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Trusting Him by Laura N. Andrews is the first book in her Bromley Brothers series. It follows the story of Trey, a gay event coordinator who isn’t ashamed of it but he also has some serious trust issues. Then there’s David a security guard who hasn’t known his bisexuality long. These two are drawn to each other from the very first time the meet each other. The chemistry between these two is nothing short of electric. These two take readers on quite the emotional rollercoaster ride. Your heart br ...more
Candida Hopper
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Trusting Him by Laura N. Andrews was a very good m/m romantic story. I have never read a book by this author before and I thought it was a wonderful and steamy love story. This book is the story of Trey and David, Trey who is a business owner,(event planning), is a very confident man and knows who he is and what he wants. He does have some issues to work out because of his past relationships that caused him to have trust issues. David who is also a very confident man, also has his own business i ...more
Martha
THIS IS A GOOD READ!
Trusting Him (Bromley Brothers Book 1) buy Laura N. Andrews is my first by this author. The book is about Trey and David. Trey has a very successful business as an event planner. The thing about Trey is he is out and proud about he exudes confidence in his work, but he has trust issues and isn’t looking for a relationship with a man who doesn’t know what he wants.
David has just figured out that he is bisexual. In the beginning Trey and David were friends with benefits. They w
Heddie
Nov 02, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Trusting Him by Laura Andrews was, I am sad to say, was a lacklustre for me. There was far too much telling, especially irrelevant details, and not enough depth to the story. Trey is a up and coming event planner who unknowingly hires the object of his lust at a nightclub as security for a party. They have an odd rude first meeting but seem able to get past that quickly. They begin a serious relationship but not really since Trey doesn’t know where David lives till very late in the game. They ac ...more
Valkyrie Oracle
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I confess that this is my first experience reading a M/M romance novel. I am pleased to say that it was a good experience. This book is well written and engaging.

Trey has been hurt several times in the past so he isn’t looking for a relationship. A chance encounter with a stranger at a club leads him down the road he never though he’d take again. But, when you’ve been deeply hurt, it isn’t easy to trust.

With the relationship still very fresh, Trey is still a bit insecure but his worst fears are
Robin Rankin
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Trusting Him is the first book in the Bromley Brothers series. Trey is the first of the three brothers to have his story told. We get learn the family history along with some of the events in Trey's life which cause him to have some serious trust issues with any potential boyfriends.

David's story is quite different, after years of dating girls, he discovers/admits that there is an attraction to men too. I loved how David and Trey meet and how they end up crossing paths again. There is such a dee
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Selfie (Bluewater Bay, #13)
  • The Actor and the Earl (The Crofton Chronicles #1)
  • The Wilderness (Lavender Shores, #8)
  • Steam (Homecoming Hearts, #4)
  • The Law of Miracles (Christmas Promise, #2)
  • Bloodtree River
  • Dirty Minds (Cole McGinnis, #4.5)
  • Leather Nights (Armadillo, #1)
  • Clip (Hard Hit, #9)
  • Chance at the Impossible (The Men of Canter's Handyman, #2)
  • Give Murder A Hand (The Westport Mysteries, Lizzie #2)
  • Change of Address
  • Looking for Adventure
  • Lines of Sight (Covert Investigations, #1)
  • Forbidden Fruit
  • The Painted Sky
  • Diamond Sky (The Porter Sisters #3)
  • If Blood Should Stain the Wattle (Matilda Saga, #6)
Canadian born Laura N. Andrews moved to Australia when she was three years old. When she finished high school, she successfully completed her studies in law enforcement. Since then, she's been working for over seven years as a pharmacy assistant. When she's not working or spending time with family and friends, you can find her either curled up with a book or writing one of her own.

Bromley Brothers (2 books)
  • Healing Him (Bromley Brothers, #2)