Start by marking “Pink Slip (Tattooed Corpse Stories)” as Want to Read:
Pink Slip (Tattooed Corpse Stories)

Pink Slip

(Tattooed Corpse Stories)

Jackson Winter loves everything Halloween. He loves the weather, he loves horror movies and he loves his job at Hoffman Farm and Dairy’s yearly Trail of Terror. Now he thinks he just might be falling in love with the trail’s newest special effects artist, Tae Min Reese.

Tae is a disappointment all around. He’s not a doctor like his brother, he’s an art school dropout, and
Published October 26th 2017 by Amy Spector

To ask other readers questions about Pink Slip, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pink Slip

Start your review of Pink Slip (Tattooed Corpse Stories)
Al
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Two angry drunks, a stinky car and a dead body!! What more could you want from a Halloween story ???!!!! A fun, geeky, creepy tale with a spice of romance to read over your corpses-woops I meant marshmallows!! On a,sidenote I'm sure I know the fella on the cover.
Amy Spector
Oct 31, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: i-did-this
I wanted to give some background on Pink Slip.

I LOVE Halloween!

What's not to love, right? Candy, spooky decorations, horror movies! It has all, but honestly, my favorite movies aren't the scary ones. They're the classics. The movies my grandfather showed my mother, who, in turn, showed me. Things like Roger Corman's Poe pictures—Fall of the House of Usher or The Pit and the Pendulum, and the like—and the classic monster movies. I love all things Hammer and I ❤️ terrible horror movies. Witchboa
Ofelia Gränd
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Someone really should write a manual about what to do when coming across a dead guy. I mean there are so many options and then there is one thing that you definitely shouldn't do - that's the thing Jackson Winter and Tae Min Reese do.

This story had me laughing so many times. It's sweet, it's funny, and it has a few Wait? What? moments where you wish you reach into the story and tell them that they really shouldn't do that LOL.

I loved that it took place, partly, in a corn maze. I've never been to
Tess
Nov 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars
Dante Love Fisher
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nothing good ever came out of going to a haunted farm!

Accept maybe Jackson and Tae!

I love Tae Min Reese! I probably relate to him just a little too much. LOL

This is funny and so very nerdy (I work with a Johnny) and even a little edge of your seat! And I loved the romance of it.

A great Halloween read or when you're just in the mood for something sweet and dorky, and just a lot of fun.
Ana
Oct 29, 2017 rated it liked it
I had a great time reading it. I really don’t like Halloween stories, but this is one of the authors that will make me read whatever she writes, besides I read some of her other horror books and I loved them so, maybe is just the word Halloween what I don’t like.

The story was great, I struggle a little at the beginning, I didn’t care so much for the main characters but after a while I was at a point I couldn’t stop reading. It became all so exciting that I just couldn’t put it down. Both main ch
iam
Ruthie Ry
Feb 06, 2018
Mikaela
Feb 25, 2018
Amy Spector grew up in the United States surviving on a steady diet of old horror movies, television reruns and mystery novels.

After years of blogging about comic books, vintage Gothic romance book cover illustrations, and a shameful amount about herself, she decided to try her hand at writing stories. She found it more than a little like talking about herself in third person, and that suited her

Tattooed Corpse Stories (4 books)
  • Worth His Salt (Tattooed Corpse Stories)
  • It Doesn't Translate (Tattooed Corpse Stories)
  • Acronym (Tattooed Corpse Stories)