Start by marking “Spurgeon Journal” as Want to Read:
Spurgeon Journal

Spurgeon Journal

For almost 160 years, Charles Haddon Spurgeon’s earliest sermons were lost to history. Spurgeon’s College and The Spurgeon Library, these powerful words from one of the world’s most popular preachers are now widely accessible to be read, studied, and enjoyed in the volumes of the Lost Sermons of C. H. Spurgeon series.

This journal contains Spurgeon’s own inspirational
Leather Bound, 144 pages
Published November 1st 2017 by B Academic

To ask other readers questions about Spurgeon Journal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spurgeon Journal

Start your review of Spurgeon Journal
Amy Langmaack
Feb 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, reviewed
I'm a journal addict. I'm picky, and often need to see a journal before I buy it. I'm glad I got a copy of this journal! It's beautifully put together. Every few pages, there is a quote from a Spurgeon sermon, which documentation as to where it can be found. As a fun addition, each page of this journal is numbered and there is a table of contents placed in the front. I've never had a journal with a table of contents, but I'm loving being able to record what is on each page of the journal!

I
Just Commonly
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Good things will endure the trial. The best of the good is its enduring the fire."('The Bible Conqueror' Sermon 392, p13 on this journal)

I love journals. I have a collection of journals that I would write my thoughts, projects or just doodles. I've also use them to jot down quotes from books or during church service from the preacher's sermons. In this leather edition of Spurgeon Journal, it is a beautiful and practical journal for this journal fanatic. The ruled lines are perfect for
Kristin
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
A complimentary copy of this book was provided by B&H Bloggers. I was not required to write a positive review, and have not been compensated for this. All opinions are my own.

My Honest Thoughts:
This book is titled "Spurgeon Journal" and I guess that I thought there would be more quotes and inspiration to draw from inside. As far as journals go, it's very well made and would make a wonderful gift for a pastor or someone who loves to write in a journal. The customizable table of contents
Create With Joy
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Spurgeon Journal is a lightweight, 5” x 8.25”, 140 page lined journal that is beautiful yet understated in its elegance. It’s a book that both men and women will find appealing. Journal writers will love this book because of its distinctive features, including the lovely lined title page and the contents pages which allow you to reference your writings by page numbers.

Fans of Charles Spurgeon will want to use this book for their note-taking as Spurgeon’s inspirational words – culled from his
Julie D.
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an absolutely wonderful journal! It has so many extras that I love and it's perfect for men or women, which is nice.

In the front it has a lined contents page that is numbered to match the pages inside. This is so nice because you can put a table of contents for your journal in the front so you can find what you need at a glance. This would be perfect for writers who document their ideas or for ministers who write their sermon notes out.

The paper quality inside the journal is very nice