Start by marking “Undeniably Hellbound” as Want to Read:
Undeniably Hellbound

Undeniably Hellbound

(Spells That Bind #4)

4.64  ·  Rating details ·  33 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
I’ve always heard women prefer bad boys, but that’s a lie. How do I know? I haven’t had a date in decades, and I’m the ultimate bad boy—Lucifer. You don’t get more badass than the Angel of Darkness. So, where’s my line of good girls looking to reform me? All I’ve got are sex demons and banshees trying to hook up with me.

Tired of my lonely nights, I decided to take matters
Kindle Edition
Published December 4th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Undeniably Hellbound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undeniably Hellbound

Elizabeth Connor
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for my honest review. I would like to give this book 5 + Stars because I enjoyed it that much. This is one of the funniest books from Cassandra Lawson that I think I have read yet.

The concept of this book Is that Beatrice LaCroix and Lucifer become acquainted and become a couple. The depiction of Lucifer as an okay guy while the angels are depicted as not very nice is amusing, to say the least. Much of the humor in this book revolved around the concepts we have rega
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

A fabulous spin-off of one of my favorite series from Miss Lawson! Undeniably Hellbound is sexy, thrilling, has plenty of wit and awesome banter and some really fantastic characters! I LOVED Lucifer! He is a total bad-ass in Hell but with Beatrice he is just so damn swoon AND drool worthy! You can definitely see he is all alpha but he is so much more than that. Beatrice is a smart, sassy, beautiful and a total bad ass herself. I loved her unique powers and all t
Sylvia Schneider
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After this...who could not love Satan? What a fun book this turned out to be...while I love the series this spins off from...I have to say this was the best of the bunch!
Satan is looking for his "one" ...and decides to go to a night club to see what he can find... Beatrice is conned into going to the nightclub by her best friend Persephone ... It doesn't take long and Beatrice meets "Dev"... they hit if off... and Dev realizes she is the one he has been waiting for for centuries.
With Beatrice's
Pam
Shelves: arcs
Well, I never would have thought I would come away from a story thinking Lucifer was a hot and sexy guy. This story sure painted the devil, himself, in a much different light. I absolutely love PNR and this series has been exceptionally good. I love the play on Greek mythology and the other preternatural creatures that have a spotlight within this series. This story is about Lucifer and Beatrice. I was engrossed in the story from the minute I began reading and told myself time and again, just on ...more
Mandy Parmenter
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lucifer is lonely and wants to find a good woman - he's not had a date in years and is tired of easy sex with sex demons. When he meets Beatrice she has no idea who he is and he wonders if she could be the one to reform him? Can he get her to fall for him? So when he is trying to stop a rebellion in Hell and keeping Beatrice safe from her brother when he escapes prison he has a problem - how can he stop her from leaving him when she works out who he really is?

Wow - who knew that Lucifer was all
Teri
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This author writes one heck a sexy read and she doesn't forget the story. I have truly enjoyed all of the Spell that Bind series each one enjoyable on its own for the same reason as this one. The book is not only sexy but has a great story about not so nice angels with a bone to pick with Lucifer. He has a couple of things going on himself including his interest in a witch. No normal with though and all of the things that bring these two together may be the same thing that makes them a target. L ...more
Madeleine
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is again one of those books that you start and then find your self unable to put it down. I just had to know what happened next on every page. All I can say is Read this guys, if you love the paranormal then this has just got to be on the top of your wish list. Basically all of Cassandra's books belong there but please read them and find out for your self!

I need to find some ice water to cool down after reading this one ;-)
Shannan
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I adored this spin off and it's a perfect blend of heat, wit, snark and comedy. Just like I've learned to expect from the author. In fact, my tongue hurts from accidentally buying it when I burst into unexpected laughter during one scene.......I never would've thought suggesting answering a door could be so dangerous for the character and hilarious for the reader.

We met most of the characters in the third Spells That Bind book, when Desmond had attempted to kill Julia. This time though it's Bea
Chantell Reid
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beatrice had no idea what the night would bring when she agreed to go out with her roommate and friend, Persephone. Dancing with the devil definitely wasn’t on the list of possibilities.

Lucifer is growing bored of the same demons trying to entice him. Even the sex has lost its appeal. After being nudged to take a night off and head to the human realm, he is immediately drawn to a witch who is a little bit more. Could he be tamed?

All in all, a love! While the ending is a HEA, I wish it ended wi
Katy Birch
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am a sucker for paranormal and i have got to say i love this. I wont go into to much detail, it needs to be read but holy hot devil. I swooned a few times reading this. I was hooked from the beginning needing to know what happened next. It really did not disappoint.

Amazing read!

Tracey
Absolutely loved this book.

Dev is on the lookout for love, but Dev isn't a normal guy he is Lucifer! Beatrice is out for the night and meets a hot guy called Dev and she knows his not 100% human as they're at a paranormal friendly nightclub but has no idea who he is.

I loved the whole set up of the book, the characthers, story, there is romance but there is a good dose of humour in this book too, but it's still a love story.

The Devil is most definitely multilayered in this book, a lover, a friend
April Vivas
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lucifer has never been portrayed like this!!!! Undeniably Hellbound is a fast paced read with lots of fun and charming characters. Cassandra Lawson has a fresh new take on all things paranormal and you will actually find yourself routing for this devilish Lucifer. The reader gets to see him traverse the pitfalls and mountain tops of falling in love just like a mere human. The entire Spells that Bind series are excellently written. Come join us in the wonderful world Cassandra has created and fal ...more
becca
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great book 😎

Beatrice and Lucifer have a lovely story 😍 we get to meet new characters like angels and the hell hounds 😇. And let's not forget hades 😈. The storyline as a whole was quick and easy to get in to.

I have come to love this series/author and can't wait to pick up the next book which i 'll be doing right now 😎 how cares that it's one o'clock in the morning 😏.
Lisa Lawson
Dec 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Undeniably Hellbound is a funny, sexy, paranormal read with a touch of suspense. I loved the characters and I really want a Hellhound. Who knew the mighty Lucifer had a"sparkly" aura but only because of the love of Beatrice. I'm loving the Spells That Bind Series!
Amanda
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Short review. The Spells That Bind series just keeps getting better and better. Lucifer has finally found his mate after these centuries too bad an uprising and Beatrice brother are determine to ruin it. But one should know you should never come between the Devil himself and what he wants.
Destiny
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was Amazing, I fell in love with the characters and the storyline was brilliant.
I can not wait to read what is next. Please hurry!
TJ
Sep 23, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (9/23/18)!💝

Blurb:

Tired of my lonely nights, I decided to take matters into my own hands and find a good woman to fill the void in my eternity. When I realiz
Missy Noecker
Dec 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading Lucifer and Beatrice's story. They were both great characters. Beatrice is a little sheltered but very normal down to earth person and Lucifer is the devil which most people recognize on sight except for Beatrice and Persephone. It was fun to see Lucifer with the more emotional side and trying to be a little better for Beatrice.
Bruno Maurer
Aug 06, 2018
Cassandra Lawson lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and her two youngest children. When she is not writing, she enjoys spending time with her family, listening to music, or curling up with a good book.

Spells That Bind (5 books)
  • Sinfully Spellbound