Start by marking “Recklessly Devoted (Bennett Brothers #3)” as Want to Read:
Recklessly Devoted (Bennett Brothers #3)

Recklessly Devoted

(Bennett Brothers #3)

Cassy Campbell

For one night of fun I kissed a man whose name I never cared to know. I pushed down all of the rules I had in place for myself with this one act of selfishness. No one had to know, and I could lie to myself that it never happened. People don’t remember tourists, and neither should I. It’s not like he was marriage material anyway.
No one is more surprised than
Published April 11th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Recklessly Devoted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Recklessly Devoted

Eve (Between The Bookends)
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing

description~WRITING - PLOT - PACE~
This book was my favorite of the series by FAR. These two were hilarious. Immature as hell, but oh so so funny. I also thought the writing in this one was a step up from the previous two books. The pace remained very good. The plot was engaging and kept me turning the pages. It had a nice little mystery aspect to it that comes into play about halfway through the book, and I found that quite an enjoyable addition. It was funny. It was sweet. It had a ton of feels. Last, it
Sara Oxton
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recklessly Devoted by Emily Bowie I five-star read that you will be devoted to. This is the third book in the Bennett Brothers series and those brothers just get more mischievous and hot with each book. This time it’s the turn of big brother Brody Bennett, he’s been away in the military for a long time and come back a different man, a broken man in his eyes. Bu can what was broken be fixed by his new neighbour? Or will he leave her in a compromising position again? The neighbour in question is T ...more
Emily Bowie
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
It is always emotional to write the final book of a series. It was really hard for me to let go of these characters. I hope you love this book as much as I did writing it!!
Teri
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Secrets can be deadly. Add to it changed attitude. Bad decisions. Careless actions. Hmmm seems to sum up Brody really nicely. But first impressions aren't always true and can be deceptive. Brody and Cassy's story isn't clean and neat and while it's funny watching their antics it doesn't last. This author gives us a sexy tale of their love that flourishes through the lies and deceit not only from Brody but from Cassy's family. When all is said and done their story is fun and enjoyable and enterta ...more
Elizabeth Brown
Shelves: author-friends
My first Emily Bowie book and it was a great read!
Brody was hot and I loved seeing him and Cassy together, especially the banter! Lord knows I love me some banter.
This is the third book in the series, but can be read as a standalone.

Congrats, Emily!
Jenny B
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
And there goes my heart. I found myself relating to the characters in this book so easily and found this to be such a great read that I never wanted to end. The characters were perfectly written and all the feels were packed in here.

Must read
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Apr 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
-Kacie, 4 stars

With this being my first Emily Bowie book and the third book in the series, I didn’t know what to expect. I liked it, I was throughly entertained by it actually, but I felt like something was missing. To me it felt like it was missing the emotional connection. (view spoiler)
Catty Jane
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
*** ARC Received for Honest Review ***

I couldn't believe how quickly I was drawn into this book. Especially considering I had not read the first two. I wish I had read the first two though, not just because I was a little lost when references were made to prior stories, but mainly because the other relationships would have been amazing to read about.

It was so cute to see Brody Bennett, aka Casanova, being reduced to his knees by Cassy. The interplay between the two, especially the pranks was so
Gwen Shafer
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book that I have read by Emily. I loved it. It was very enjoyable from the beginning to the end. Cassy and Brody meet and almost hook up in the parking lot of the bar but he has to take a phone call which leaves them both not getting what they want. Brody ends up buying a house to start over and Cassy ends up being his neighbor. Hold on because that is where things start to get interesting. I absolutely loved how these two got started. Brody steals her eggs from her chickens. T ...more
Amy Stephens
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have really enjoyed reading about the Bennett Brothers, and Brody's story in Recklessly Devoted is my favorite of the three. Just something about him and Cassy that tugged at my heart. These two were hilarious, a bit silly at times, but the connection and drama totally made the story!

The little down of Three Rivers has certainly had its share of delightful men. The whole setup with the Bennett brothers and the women that have come into their lives makes this series so entertaining. They are re
Amber - TBR Book Blog
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I actually haven't read the others in this series but I sure want to! Cassy and Brody's story is so real! And pretty dang funny but also brings forth the feels, so know that going in.

Also, I won't lie, repeatedly I kept calling this Hopelessly Devoted in my head and then singing the song ala Grease. I'm glad it wasn't like that at all. But nonetheless, I still have that song in my head when I read the title. So I'm sorry for anyone who gets that in their heads. #sorrynotsorry.

I definitely feel
Lisa
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was so good I couldn't put it down. I'm a sucker for a man in a uniform. Brody Bennett is the empitone of hero and because of an injury he was sidelined. He feels things have to change, but he's to stubborn to do anything about it. He loves his family and moved to Three Rivers to be with them. It's time to be one his own and get his head out of his butt. What he doesn't realize is the girl that is about to do it for him. Her sassy attitude and gorgeous body is what sucked him in. Cassy ...more
Gina Azzi
All the feels!

A funny, sweet, emotional, and suspenseful ride, Recklessly Devoted is impossible to put down!

After a quick encounter in a parking lot, Cassy and Brody are sure they'll never cross paths again. Imagine their surprise when they end up as next door neighbors?! As pranks go awry and messing with each there becomes their new norm, Brody grows determined to make Cassy his as she aims to resist all his charms - and he is crazy charming!

As with Emily Bowie's other books, this one contains
United Indie Book Blog
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! I've volunteered to review this book for United Indie Book Blog. This is the third and final book in the Bennett Brothers Series. Cassy is a fun loving girl and Brody is a sexy former military man. I love the banter and pranks between them. Their chemistry was jumping off of the charts. This book has alot of the twist and turns that you just have to keep reading until the end. Would definitely recommend to others. You will love this book just as much as I did. I can't wait to see what e ...more
Teresa Price
** I have received an Arc for a honest review!! **

AMAZING!! This is the third book in the Bennett Brothers series. I went in blind not knowing this was a part of the series and not reading the first two books in which I going to do!! This book really impressed me! I am looking forward to many more books from Emily!!

Brody and Cassy story.
Brody is ex-military.
Cassy is immature but quite sweet.
They are really good for each other.

I enjoyed the many twists and turns, it kept me turning the page. Love
Jerilyn
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing

This is boook is soooo perfect! I looooved meeting the real Brody not just glimpses! Emily is a master mind I loved the dynamic they have. So many twists and turns you won’t know which way to look. I hope there will be more later just to catch up on their lives. Soooo many swoon worthy parts. Brody is def my fav!
Hi'D's Book Hub
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recklessly Devoted by Emily Bowie is the third book in the Bennett brothers series. It is my first Emily Bowie book and can be read as a standalone. I was drawn in pretty quick even with this being my first Emily Bowie read. Casey and Brody's story is full of emotion with lots of twists and turns along the way!! Great fast and relatable read!
Tara Lee
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this as an ARC. I Loved reading Brody and Cassy's story. it was beautiful and charming in the best ways possible. the twist and turns had he sunk I just had to keep reading. Emily doesn't disappoint in the final Bennet Brothers book. the banter between Brody and Cassy is cute but alluring their chemistry is electric. I'm actually sad there is no more Bennett brothers to read about.
Dirty South Books
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The best!!!!! As if this series couldn’t get any better!!!Brody definitely has a piece of my heart!!
Sara ✨ Next Book Review Blog ✨
Recklessly Devoted is the end of the Bennett Brothers… I’m so sad! However, Emily Bowie sure went out with a bang! Brody was the best book yet! Bowie’s writing has blossomed over this three books and I just can’t adore this group any more than I already do! I’m a bit sad, I feel like I get so close to the people after so many books. Bowie sure put Brody and Cassy through the ringer! I was so mad at Brody… like I wanted to woop that man! However, when he gives his heart though, he gives all of hi ...more
Samantha Grubey (ABookHaven)
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 2018
A great book! I really liked the characters in this and it was a really fast-paced story! I think the only thing is it didn't wow me. But overall it was still good and I loved it!
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
4 sad it’s over stars!!! I am so sad this series is over!!!!

This is book 3 in the “Bennett Brothers” series and sadly that’s all the brothers they have!! This can be read as a stand alone but there are three yummy brothers... read them all!!!

♥This is Brody and Cassy’s story...

Cassy~ All I wanted was one night?!?! How did one night with a crazy hot tourist (which didn’t even end the way I planned) end up a year later to the neighbor from hell!! Does he have to look that good all the time?!?!

Brod
Danielle
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

This is my first read by Emily Bowie but it is the third in this series. It can be read as a standalone, however I do feel that it would have been better to read the other books to feel more of a connection with the characters.

Cassy is a sassy, independent woman who is only looking for fun and when Brody takes a phone call instead of finishing "business" with her, she moves on. However, Brody becomes her new neighbor and since he didn't fulfill her needs, she is still feeling a bit spi
Char Davis
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an exciting emotional rollercoaster ride to find happiness.When Brody came back from a tour of duty he wasn't the same. he never let his family know he's won a purple heart.His injury is more painful than he will ever let on.But his emotional scars run deep.He met Casey one night a year ago but screwed things up by answering the phone.It wasn't like he had a choice still being in the military at the time.He was honorably discharged but had ptsd.He fought against going to therapy because ...more
April Symes
Recklessly Devoted by Emily Bowie is the third book in the Bennett Brothers series. This was my first Emily Bowie book so I didn’t know what to expect. What I found was a sweet and emotional contemporary romance read. Cassy and Brody are kind of opposite yet they do make sense. Cassy has a fun, sweet, easygoing way about her. Brody is more drawn, quiet, a military man who has seen too much pain and despair than one man ever should. Their chemistry was jumping off of the charts. There were twists ...more
Alyssa
3 stars

There was a lot of good stuff happening here. It has a neighborly enemies-to-lovers trope. There's insta-lust that and you can feel the chemistry from the pages. Cassy is a very sassy and independent heroine, but perhaps a little OTT. Brody is an ex-military bad boy who is a classic alpha and also dealing with some PTSD. And you're rooting for them as a couple from the get-go.

It was all working and was a solid funny & sexy read for me. But then, around 75% everything goes haywire. It
Chantelle Bouffanie
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jessica
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Recklessly devoted
Emily Bowie

Reviews on goodreads. Amazon. The book addicts.

Bennett brother for the win !!
Brody is a fine specimen of a man. And I’m not just meaning looks although the picture of him in my mind is hawt!!!!!!
I’m not ready for this to be over ! Sniff !! I mean seriously can’t you make another one lol. A long lost brother!! Something !! I’m not ready to let go!! I want to move there and become these peoples friends. Drink and do half naked yoga ! TP something !! Ugh !! I can’t
Jessica
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the plot of this story; I was immediately drawn into the story and the lives of Cassy and Brody. The pranks they played on each other were funny, although some of Brody’s actions were a bit childish in my opinion.

I was a little disappointed at the execution of the suspense. In my opinion, I felt like it needed more and was over a little too quick.

Overall, I enjoy Bowie’s writing, even though it’s sometimes worldly a bit awkwardly. And for this one, I loved the epilogue. I also l
Sarah Dale
Apr 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the third and final book in the Bennett Brothers Series and this is big brother Brody Bennett's books. After seeing glimpses of him in the previous book I was intrigued for his story.

Brody has followed a different path to his brother by entering the military and after being wounded in action he is out the army and trying to find his place. He puts on a brave front for his brothers but he is a broken man. Its only when he realises the girl living next door is his almost one night stand t
Emily Bowie is from a small town in Western Canada. She has been making characters come to life through her writing since she was old enough to put her thoughts on paper. She loves her white wine cold, her heels red, and her books spicy.

She married her high school sweetheart and they have two amazing children.

She is the author to the Castle Series: Allure of the O'Neal Sisters (Castle, #1), Behin

Bennett Brothers (3 books)
  • Recklessly Mine (Bennett Brothers #1)
  • Recklessly Forbidden (Bennett Brothers #2)