Start by marking “Fountain of Beauty (The Cubi, #4)” as Want to Read:
Fountain of Beauty (The Cubi, #4)

Fountain of Beauty

(The Cubi #4)

Daniel’s Kingdom was born to the threat of war that he, Seldon, and Caledon don’t have the experience to deal with. But his Kingdom has an ally far more experienced, and with this ally comes hope of a brighter future.

In the meantime, Daniel has to stay hidden and leave the problems to the ones capable of handling them. He needs to focus on learning and growing along with h
ebook, First Edition
Published November 1st 2017 by Meraki P. Lyhne

To ask other readers questions about Fountain of Beauty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fountain of Beauty

Truuss / Loveislovereview
Shelves: 2017, m-m
The story is huge. Wonderful environments, unbelievable captivating.
An enormous world among the human world. Powerful, intelligence, hierarchies, righteous and always in need....

Daniel has to move mountains to achieve into the Prince he is. Work, study, compromises, making decisions on high level...thank god he has Seldon and Caledon.
On one side there is Daniel as a son of....on the other Daniel as Prince....Daniel is vulnerable but also strong and wise.

When Nol-Elakdon arrived it getting even m
Levi
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OptimuMM - Home of MM Book Reviews
description

The story of Daniel continuous…
After the attack on the Grand House, the Cubi must relocate into the human society. This change comes with a challenge for some of the old Cubi.

Daniel – the new prince of the Cubi throws himself into work. He wants to save his human father’s store. He’s working there hidden in the office. He must be protected by all means necessary. He has his own Royal Guard now, and he must learn a lot of Cubi history, politics, real-estate and s
Helke
As I read al books of this series in one go they are mixing together in my brain a bit. They all contain at least one scene of violence and have dubious consent scenes in it. But the overall feeling of the books gets lighter as farer you get in the series. Daniel has to accept jet another change and to try to learn as much as possible in a short time. His whole world is turned around again but he has found an anker in Sealdon to keep him steady.
Daniel Mitton
Oct 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
(Originally reviewed for Love Bytes Reviews.)

In Fountain of Beauty, Mr. Lyhne carries us forward with the story of the young hero, Daniel who we’ve been following since he ran off into the city for a photo shoot and ended up a prisoner of the Cubi, a race of Incubi and Succubi living amongst us. Things have certainly changed for young Daniel over the course of this series, and he is now the prince of the Cubi who live in what we know as the United States and Canada.

Those of you who have been fol
Josh Dale
Shelves: arcs, paranormal
The latest installment of the Cubi series. Fountain of beauty continues the story of Danial the young prince of a Cubi kingdom. The story is set in a real world with the Cubi living on the same earth, but with very different culture and fragile treaties between humans and Cubi. The author has yet again done a fantastic job of world building mashing two different worlds into one. With vivid descriptions of the Cubi culture and their hierarchy and laws. I am not sure how the author keeps track of ...more
Diverse
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: november-2017-dr
This is book four in Meraki’s The Cubi series. This is a series that once you begin it, you won’t be able to quit it. It is following a story arc so you do need to read them in order. You will be lost otherwise.

Now, what do I say about this? I guess this review speaks to those who have been following Daniel’s amazing journey. Well, our boy has to grow up and fast! There’s so much happening in this book. As you remember when the last book ended, they all fled. Well, now we see the next plan. And
Virginia Lee
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book four in The Cubi series. This is a series that once you start reading it is hard to put down. You are drawn into the Cubi world. We get to see that now Daniel is becoming what he was born to be.
We get to see more of the love between the Prince, Sire and Lord. Now that they are on the brink of war and see the strength that Daniel has for his people. If you want to lose yourself in the story that is thrilling and steamy at the same time. Then you must read this series and they do have
april
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
During strife the strongest shine

Daniel is pushed to the braking point, however it's how he handles it that truly shows his strength. As the Cubi are on the move, and the dosing must still go on. It becomes a difficult maneuver.

This book had me laughing out loud one minute and crying another. I ran the gambit of emotions and still loved this story. This is one of the best series I have ever read!
Ptdog
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Same as my review for books 1,2,&3: I'm really enjoying this series. There are more sex scenes than I need so I'm skimming through about half of them. Still, they are quite erotic and nicely told. In depth characters and good timing with griping tension throughout. I've read four installments so far. Now, I'm just waiting for the next. Read and enjoy.
Edith Dunning
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great action packed installment. I love how these characters are developing. Daniel has went from a self centered teen to a mature young man and even the older cubi is learning and developing in new ways. Can't wait to see what comes next with these guys.
Stephanie
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG this series just keeps on getting better and better!! Meraki P. Lyhne just pulls me into the story and I cant stop yet I know what is going to happen. Daniel has to learn so much in short period of time but thankfully he has Seldon and Caledon. So much happens in this book and I just couldn't put it down. I can't wait to see what happens nexts!!
Michael Joseph
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay-fantasy
You can ready my review of &ldauo;Fountain of Beauty” at my web site.
Hollygirl1030
Jun 22, 2018
Melinda
Feb 23, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
Meraki P. Lyhne is a Danish author with a special love for the paranormal and space opera. He has been writing space opera since 2007, but paranormal romance and erotica is a new love. Closing the door to the writing-den, he delves into the creation of elaborate stories and research ancient religions, mythologies, and arts of the world to be inspired so that he can create new creatures and lore of ...more

The Cubi (6 books)
  • Untouchable Beauty (The Cubi, #1)
  • Claimed Beauty (The Cubi, #2)
  • Rising Beauty (The Cubi #3)
  • Natural Beauty (The Cubi #5)
  • History of Beauty (The Cubi, #6)