Start by marking “Fountain of Beauty (The Cubi, #4)” as Want to Read:
Fountain of Beauty (The Cubi, #4)

Fountain of Beauty

(The Cubi #4)

Daniel’s Kingdom was born to the threat of war that he, Seldon, and Caledon don’t have the experience to deal with. But his Kingdom has an ally far more experienced, and with this ally comes hope of a brighter future.

In the meantime, Daniel has to stay hidden and leave the problems to the ones capable of handling them. He needs to focus on learning and growing along with h
ebook, First Edition
Published November 1st 2017 by Meraki P. Lyhne

To ask other readers questions about Fountain of Beauty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fountain of Beauty

Start your review of Fountain of Beauty (The Cubi, #4)
True Loveislovereview
Shelves: 2017, lgbtq
The story is huge. Wonderful environments, unbelievable captivating.
An enormous world among the human world. Powerful, intelligence, hierarchies, righteous and always in need....

Daniel has to move mountains to achieve into the Prince he is. Work, study, compromises, making decisions on high level...thank god he has Seldon and Caledon.
On one side there is Daniel as a son of....on the other Daniel as Prince....Daniel is vulnerable but also strong and wise.

When Nol-Elakdon arrived it getting even m
W.
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Outstanding World Building

I sound like a broken record; yet , I don't care because is the absolute truth! The Cubi Series by Meraki P. Lyhne is addictive and a must read for all Contemporary Paranormal , Urban, Mythological, Folklore and Legends book lovers. It is also, my first 5 stars rating of 2020.

Fountain Beauty , The Cubi Book 4 , highlights the author exquisite and vivid writing style. She/he continues building, layering, expanding the fascinating, highly original, well crafted Cubi worl
Levi
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OptimuMM - Home of MM Book Reviews
description

The story of Daniel continuous…
After the attack on the Grand House, the Cubi must relocate into the human society. This change comes with a challenge for some of the old Cubi.

Daniel – the new prince of the Cubi throws himself into work. He wants to save his human father’s store. He’s working there hidden in the office. He must be protected by all means necessary. He has his own Royal Guard now, and he must learn a lot of Cubi history, politics, real-estate and s
Helke
As I read al books of this series in one go they are mixing together in my brain a bit. They all contain at least one scene of violence and have dubious consent scenes in it. But the overall feeling of the books gets lighter as farer you get in the series. Daniel has to accept jet another change and to try to learn as much as possible in a short time. His whole world is turned around again but he has found an anker in Sealdon to keep him steady.
Kaila
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
oooo the plot thickens.. this was really good.. we learn more about our characters... see more coming around.. and enjoy more things happening while figuring things out. i liked it a lot and cant wait to see what is coming next
Jennie
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This fantastic series continues..
Daniel is coming to terms with the way his life is for him now. The responsibility of securing the Cubi world. Seldon and Celedon as well as new character, Nol-Elakdon, are helping Daniel become what he was born to be.
Again, the great world building continues as we are drawn into the lives of the Cubi and their kingdom.
This book is as steamy as ever.
I look forward to more from this world.
Daniel Mitton
Oct 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
(Originally reviewed for Love Bytes Reviews.)

In Fountain of Beauty, Mr. Lyhne carries us forward with the story of the young hero, Daniel who we’ve been following since he ran off into the city for a photo shoot and ended up a prisoner of the Cubi, a race of Incubi and Succubi living amongst us. Things have certainly changed for young Daniel over the course of this series, and he is now the prince of the Cubi who live in what we know as the United States and Canada.

Those of you who have been fol
Josh Dale
Shelves: arcs, paranormal
The latest installment of the Cubi series. Fountain of beauty continues the story of Danial the young prince of a Cubi kingdom. The story is set in a real world with the Cubi living on the same earth, but with very different culture and fragile treaties between humans and Cubi. The author has yet again done a fantastic job of world building mashing two different worlds into one. With vivid descriptions of the Cubi culture and their hierarchy and laws. I am not sure how the author keeps track of ...more
Diverse
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: november-2017-dr
This is book four in Meraki’s The Cubi series. This is a series that once you begin it, you won’t be able to quit it. It is following a story arc so you do need to read them in order. You will be lost otherwise.

Now, what do I say about this? I guess this review speaks to those who have been following Daniel’s amazing journey. Well, our boy has to grow up and fast! There’s so much happening in this book. As you remember when the last book ended, they all fled. Well, now we see the next plan. And
Elin
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The more the story unfolds, the more of the world is revealed to us, and with it a history lesson about the cubi and the hierarchy that have been explained over the last three books. Along with new names and characters to keep track on, so keep your thinking cap at the ready.

As Daniel is thrust further in to a world that holds far more responsibility than he is prepared for, he fluctuates between the feeling of being useless and a sense of needing to rise to aid his people. And as always, when t
Boyslove
Sep 25, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm
I’m still enjoying this series, but the reason I’m rating this one 3 stars is because there was way too much sex. Yes, I get it, sex is a big part of the cubi world and is a part of every day life, several times a day for people like Daniel. The last three books did a good job portraying that, while still keeping the story flowing without being interrupted awkwardly by sex scenes.

I feel like (especially in the last 30%) this book had its “story/plot” constantly interrupted by sex. I skimmed mos
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Mar 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
The continuation of this fascinating series continues with a strong, well-written plot filled with intrigue & some suspenseful situations. To be quite honest there is a few heart-wrenching moments & I was disgusted at how Seldon & the others were treated by the humans. There is good scene descriptions & world building. The characters have continued to develop & in particular Daniel has become more mature & is still in a triad relationship with Seldon & Caledon but he has to choose a fountain (a ...more
Linda Crandall
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Continuing with the Cubic saga, fascinating and incredibly complex, this part brings on interaction with the human world after centuries of living practically separated from day to day involvement.
After a couple of chapters recapping previous books, this world's construction continues with political interaction, especially with humans, and more precisely with military structure.
The terrible things that can come about, with the beginnings of war, begin, as kingdoms clash with nations, humans arr
Audrey Pott
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love how Meraki makes this a thrilling concept, how much I keep learning about the Cubi, so many emotions throughout this story, a dark side, so much action and I love the ménage trio in Daniel, Seldon and Caledon, erotica at its finest. Daniel really cares about his people constantly giving more of himself and has grown in strength. Meraki has outdone himself and constantly surprised me with this book, so much complexity and I can’t wait to start the next book.

I voluntarily reviewed an arc of
Sheryl Howard
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Choices while Rises

Nol Beauden aka Daniel is put into making many choices after becoming king. The young age in which he is hinders and helps. In this one he needs to choose something called a Fountain or protector of sorts. I cannot stress enough that if you’re reading this and have no clue what I am referring to then go back to book one and start from there. This series really is designed to be read in order.
Once the fountain is chosen the royals all come together to dose him; help make him as
Virginia Lee
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book four in The Cubi series. This is a series that once you start reading it is hard to put down. You are drawn into the Cubi world. We get to see that now Daniel is becoming what he was born to be.
We get to see more of the love between the Prince, Sire and Lord. Now that they are on the brink of war and see the strength that Daniel has for his people. If you want to lose yourself in the story that is thrilling and steamy at the same time. Then you must read this series and they do have
april
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
During strife the strongest shine

Daniel is pushed to the braking point, however it's how he handles it that truly shows his strength. As the Cubi are on the move, and the dosing must still go on. It becomes a difficult maneuver.

This book had me laughing out loud one minute and crying another. I ran the gambit of emotions and still loved this story. This is one of the best series I have ever read!
Ptdog
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Same as my review for books 1,2,&3: I'm really enjoying this series. There are more sex scenes than I need so I'm skimming through about half of them. Still, they are quite erotic and nicely told. In depth characters and good timing with griping tension throughout. I've read four installments so far. Now, I'm just waiting for the next. Read and enjoy. ...more
Belinda Zamora
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
New threats

Daniel has to learn how to be the Prince and apparently savior of the Cubi race in the blink of an eye while they must confront dealing with humans who now know they exist as well as dealing with the fallout of betrayal and war.
Georgiana
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, the world building in this one was amazing. The writing all around is graphic and brilliant. I do suggest you like well detailed and plenty sex scenes as this story, just like the others in this series, doesn’t lack.

I love the love triangle between Daniel, Seldon, and Caledon and enjoy watching Daniel as he deals with what he feels for both men. Daniels responsibilities grow and he finds he isn’t ready for them.

There are a few new characters and a lot of action in this story which I think
Kathryn Manzella
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fountain of Beauty is the fourth book in The Cubi series by Meraki P Lyhne. Threats to the Cubi, planning on how to survive and thrive, facing the changes and learning - Daniel has really changed in these books. I am loving these characters and their journey. Can not wait for more.
Edith Dunning
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great action packed installment. I love how these characters are developing. Daniel has went from a self centered teen to a mature young man and even the older cubi is learning and developing in new ways. Can't wait to see what comes next with these guys.
Patricia Nelson
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
And the fantastic, awesome, and sweeping saga continues.
Stephanie
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG this series just keeps on getting better and better!! Meraki P. Lyhne just pulls me into the story and I cant stop yet I know what is going to happen. Daniel has to learn so much in short period of time but thankfully he has Seldon and Caledon. So much happens in this book and I just couldn't put it down. I can't wait to see what happens nexts!!
Xochitl
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When following book a book a series, it is difficult to explaining how good the book is without spoiling anything, so I am going to try. The series is getting more complex and interesting as the story continued. The intrigue and the political situation of the Cubi against their foe is critical and Seldon, Caledon, Daniel and their house and allies are in danger, suffering for their race. I loved how the author balances all this circumstances with the feelings and struggles of the main characters ...more
Michael Joseph
Aug 20, 2020
Ashley
May 17, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Demons Do It Better (Hidden Species #1)
  • The Alpha's Warlock (Mismatched Mates #1)
  • The Dichotomy of Angels
  • Defender (The Lost Pack #1)
  • His Consort (House of Maedoc, #1)
  • Clutch (Forbidden Desires, #1)
  • Fear (The Demon Gate #11)
  • That Alien Feeling (Calluvia's Royalty, #1)
  • Waiting for Them (Little Hollow #1)
  • Trust No Alpha (The Omega Misfits, #1)
  • Alpha's Sacrifice (Irresistible Omegas, #1)
  • Revelations (Fire & Brimstone Scroll #1)
  • Unnatural (The Wrong Alpha, #1)
  • Give Me A Hand (Beyond Desire, #1)
  • Finding Home: Claimed by the Vampire Alpha
  • Jon's Crazy Head-Boppin' Mystery (Jon's Mysteries, #2)
  • Sacrifice (Fire & Brimstone Scroll #2)
  • Spoiled (Spoiled Perfection Duet #1)
Meraki P. Lyhne, real name Martin, is a Danish author spanning multiple genres and pseudonyms.
This pseudonym is best known for huge worldbuilding within MM Paranormal and a bit of space opera. Meraki P. Lyhne spans the genres from plot heavy and character dense stories like Chronicles of an Earned to space opera thriller with a sexy twist like Ore 5 to the highly erotic series The Cubi.

Under Merak

The Cubi (8 books)
  • Untouchable Beauty (The Cubi, #1)
  • Claimed Beauty (The Cubi, #2)
  • Rising Beauty (The Cubi #3)
  • Natural Beauty (The Cubi #5)
  • History of Beauty (The Cubi, #6)
  • Law of Beauty (The Cubi #7)
  • Unseen Beauty (The Cubi, #8)