Start by marking “Tempt the Hookup (Tempt, #3)” as Want to Read:
Tempt the Hookup (Tempt, #3)

Tempt the Hookup

(Tempt #3)

Eliahn
Getting pregnant after a booze cruise hookup was not what any parent wanted to hear, so I picked up my entire life and moved to Paris to start over. Six years later, I was ready to go home.

I was a single mom and the only thing I knew about my son’s dad was his name—Luca. I didn’t need to know anything else.

The universe had other ideas because on o
Published October 22nd 2019

Start your review of Tempt the Hookup (Tempt, #3)
The Book Bee
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
REVIEW: 3.5-4 STARS
"I know that with you by my side, holding my hand, everything is going to be better."

You guys!! What fun this book was!! Ok, after reading so many heavy books for months - I love that I was able to sink into something so sweet and loving, without the feeling that I needed to hurry the story along. This was the perfect idea of a second chance at love. Once again, Natasha Madison gave me a light-hearted read that was not overly dramatic, yet one that gave me all the smiles. It’s
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead

They hooked up without exchanging last names
She gets pregnant and has no way to contact him
He goes to a party at his boss's house and sees her with a child who turns out to be his
I felt they handled the situation maturely especially in the telling to her parents
Both were CELIBATE during the separation (thank you dear author)

Honestly I was a bit bored but in a move of complete bias because of the celibacy I'm rating this 4 stars
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: October 22, 2019
Actual Rating: 4 stars

Second Chance | Accidental Pregnancy | Romantic Comedy

When I first heard that Natasha Madison was writing another book in the Tempt series I was stoked! She always manages to deliver smart, sexy, and giggle inducing romances and there is no question that the same applies to this book. Tempt the Hookup is a second chance romance between two people who met on a booze cruise 7 years prior and come face to face at a work event./>/>
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review will be posted soon!
Courtney
Oct 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Tempt the Hookup is book three in the Tempt series but a complete standalone. Natasha is one of those authors who truly knows how to deliver standalone books within a series. There is no underlying plot throughout each book and you don't need to know any of the other characters to see the connection between everyone.

Eliahn (Eli) and Luca met six years ago on a booze cruise and only first names were exchanged. They never expected to see the other ever again and truly never expected to
AJ
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Sweet, fun, sexy and gorgeously romantic, this is such a great read. Easy and fun with no angst or drama, I sat down and read it in one afternoon, and I loved it!

That blurb! It’s Natasha Madison, so I knew I’d be reading this one as soon as I could get my hands on it, but that blurb sucked me right in and I have been desperate for this book, and it was just what I wanted!

This book does tie in with the other Tempt books – Luca works with Noah (4 stars

This book does tie in with the other Tempt books – Luca works with Noah (
Tempt the Playboy), and his assistant is Lauren (Tempt the Boss) – and though those connections are fun for fans, they’re not key to the story with only limited character crossover and this book can absolutely standalone.

Luca and Eliahn met as college students on board a ‘booze cruise’. They connect instantly and share an incredible four days together, but knowing it can’t go anywhere they keep it to first names only and don’t share anything too personal. But their short time together will leave a lasting impact on both of their lives.

Seven years later, Luca is a successful lawyer who is married to his career and Eli is a single mother who has spent the last six years living in Paris. It’s now time for her to come home, and when Luca’s boss invites him to his house for a welcome home party for his daughter, they’re about to come crashing back into each other’s lives.

I turn my head, and my eyes meet the blue eyes that have haunted my fucking dreams since I walked off that boat. Her long blond hair is tied on the top of her head in a ponytail. She is looking around, and when she finally turns and her eyes meet mine, her eyes go wide. Her face goes pale, and then I look down at the little boy holding her hand, and I take a step back. He may have his mother’s looks, but those are my eyes.

I was tingling with excitement and anticipation as Luca and Eli are reunited. I could feel all that they were feeling, and I was desperate to see where their journey would take them (especially as it turns out that Eli and her son, Aiden, have moved into the house right next door to Luca. OMG, win!). It’s emotional, honest and raw, and they handle it functionally and sensibly, and their feelings for each other are right out there.

The chemistry is fantastic and the sexual tension builds beautifully as they fall hard and fast. They have a lot to deal with, but they are absolutely devoted to each other, and their son, and though it moves fast, it feels natural, and I loved seeing them be so open with each other.

“What if it doesn’t work out?” I ask, trying to swallow, but the lump in my throat is suddenly huge.
“Baby,” he says softly. “Do you think we went seven years without each other to finally finding each other for us not to work out?” he asks, and I shrug. “It’s you, Eli,” he says. “It’s always been you. Even when you didn’t even know.”

*dreamy sigh*

Things more seriously fast between them. From the moment Eli and Aiden enter his life, Luca is all in, and Eli is more than happy to just go along with it. Honestly, parts of it felt a little unrealistic with how quickly it all unfolded, but I was caught up in the chemistry and excitement, and in the joy of seeing this little family together, and I just went with it.

Little Aiden is a delightful addition to the story. Sweet, funny, charmingly innocent and blissfully accepting of all of the changes in his life, he is absolutely gorgeous and his relationships with his mum, dad and grandparents is just adorable.

For those who are not fans of the ‘surprise child’ twist, don’t worry - hidden pregnancy books usually have me running for the hills, but this is the way to do it. (view spoiler)

We get to see glimpses of their time together through memories and flashbacks, but this book is all about the present and watching Luca and Eli find the happy ending that they always wanted. It’s fun, easy and so freaking romantic, with a gorgeous epilogue, and I finished this book with a big grin on my face.

I loved it – 4 stars.

An Advanced Review Copy was generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

1-Click Addict Support Group
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A surprise pregnancy with a second chance romance and an alpha that takes care of those that are his....HECK YEAH! And then add lots of hot loving-well that just made my day. Needless to say that I love, love, love these type of books!

Luca and Eliahn were perfect for each other and their chemistry was still hot even though it had been 7 years since they had last seen each other. Despite so much time that had passed they still yearned for each other and now they were bonded permanently. I loved
My Own Bookshelves
Fans of Natasha Madison's So series or Tempt The Boss, are going to love this addition to the line up with Tempt The Hookup. Once again, Ms. Madison has found her storytelling stride with this fun romantic story of second chances.

Luca and Eli are lust-crossed lovers who meet on a cocktail-and -sex college cruise. They meet up six years later with a pair of identical eyes staring right back in Luca's face. Eli and Luca have spent time with a hole in their lives that can only be filled by the oth
Catherine Cowles
Tempt The Hookup is Natasha Madison at her best! I laughed, I swooned, my heart melted, and smiled so big my cheeks hurt. As soon as I reached The End I wanted to start all over again! Don’t miss this feel-good, surprise baby swoon-fest!
Jackie (Jackie's Book World)
***Review can also be found at Jackie's Book World. :)***

Rating: 4.5/5

Having read and enjoyed other books by the author before, I couldn’t wait to read Madison’s latest release. Needless to say, Tempt the Hookup did not disappoint. It was a swoon worthy romance that will hook you from beginning to end.

In this story we get to meet, Luca DiMarco, a lawyer who works at Coco and Associates ever since he got out of college having graduated first in his class. It’s his success that has made him an irreplaceable a/>Rating:
Selma
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Tempt the Hookup by Natasha Madison is a sweet, light and no-angst romantic comedy. This is a second chance love story with a surprise pregnancy as a result of a 4 days booze cruise. As soon as I've read the intriguing blurb I knew that I needed to get my hands on this book asap! Natasha knows how to deliver an entertaining read with funny, sexy and very touching moments while making you hopelessly and irrevocably fall for her charming characters. This book is best savored with hot chocolate and ...more
Rebecca
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
It’s amazing how much a hook up/one-night stand with a stranger can alter someone’s life with just two little pink lines, but for Eliahn and Luca, the hero and heroine in Natasha Madison’s newest release, Tempt the Hook Up, what complicates things further is they have no way of communicating with each other about the bundle of joy headed their way in 9 months, which means that Eliahn will have to raise their baby on their own and Luca will never know he has a child.

But it seems fate
Kate R
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
*4.5 stars*

Tempt the Hookup is the 3rd in the Tempt series, but can be read as a standalone. You do see some of the characters from the previous books. It’s an accidental pregnancy trope. Luca and Eliahn meet on a booze cruise and leave with only their first names. She ends up pregnant from this encounter, moves to Paris and the story picks up 7 years later with her returning home. Her father puts on a welcome home party for her and her son, Aiden, and as fate would have it, Luca now
Sejla
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Tempt The Hookup is book #3 in the Tempt series and was a super sweet, sexy and funny read. If you enjoyed the previous two stories Tempt The Boss and Tempt The Playboy, then you will sure love this one too. What I appreciate most about Natasha Madison is that she writes humor that doesn't feel forced. Every time I read her rom coms I can't help but shake my head in disbelief at her characters and their actions while laughing like crazy. This whole series are simply feel good books without unnec ...more
2OCC Reviews
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gemma, jessica, marie
Gemma’s Review

this was a sweet and fun romantic read that didnt have much angst throughout it making it an enjoyable read. It was a fast paced book that really showed the chemistry between the characters.

Luka was really swoon worthy character that I found to be complete sweet with the way that he never gave up on finding Eli

Eli was a strong character that was really independent. I really enjoyed the relationship that she had with her parents and the close bond they had despite he
Eva
YES! YES! YES!
How many times do you read a secret baby trope where the heroine didn't tell the father about the baby for some unknown, stupid, not-good-enough-at-all reason? How many times have we read about the heroine being frozen and all chaste for years and years and years just because she is a single mom now (because good moms don't want sex (but single dads have no such problem, they find enough time to get laid often and still be a good parent)) whilst hero sleeps around. Hell the w
Renee Entress
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading them first:
Tempt the Boss (Tempt #1)
Tempt the Playboy (Tempt #2)

This is Eliahn and Luca’s story. A hookup was all it was ever going to be, but she has a baby and moves on with her life. After all she will never see him, again right. Fats forward 6 years and they are face to face. He knows that is his son and he wan
Vickie
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book. The characters had me falling in love within the first few pages and I dare anyone to read this and not fall madly in love with Luca. Sweet lord this guy *fans self* He is the most perfect book boyfriend ever written. EVER! The guy hasn’t got a single fault as far as I’m concerned. Him and Eli are so right together. The chemistry between them, the respect they show each other, the maturity they show, it’s all perfect.

Natasha Madison has been a must read author for me for a wh
Dayang
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was so thrilled when I saw this ARC in Kindle. This is my fourth ARC from the author.

This book is the love-story of Luca and Eli, who met and hooked-up during a booze cruise then lost touch afterwards... fast forward many years, fate put them back together in the same path and did her magic...

It's not something I haven't read before but I enjoyed reading the story nonetheless. It was light, easy to read, sweet and swoon-worthy... the pacing was great and the characters
Garden Of REden
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
REVIEWED BY JENN

Tempt the Hookup is precisely the book I hoped it would be. This isn't a storyline that tries too hard to be something it's not. But it tells exactly the story it should. The premise is simple. Two twenty somethings meet on a booze cruise, agree to a no last names hookup, and to leave it all behind when the ship docks. Unfortunately (or fortunately), that's not all Luca and Eli leave behind. But for six years, the lack of a last name kept them apart.

I lov
FunUndertheCovers
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Luca has worked hard to make partner. What happens when he comes face to face with a ghost from his past? What about when this ghost isn't alone?

OMG!!! I loved every freakin' word of Luca and Eliahn's story! I laughed. I cried. Sometimes I laughed so hard I cried. This book will have you swooning one second, cracking up the next, and getting emotional the next moment.

Full of passion, humor, love, and all the sexiness! Tempt the Hookup will captivate you so deeply, you won
Brandy Roberts
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Tempt the hookup it is book three in the tempt series and can be read as a standalone I do recommend that you read them in order though or read every book by Natasha Madison because she's amazing . I thought the characters were really likable along with the story line and I can't wait to read more by this author and hopefully see more from the characters .
Sandy Nikolas
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five great! Emotional stars!

Loved it! Can’t say enough good things. I love that I got to read a book without all of the angst that is so popular right now. Mild angst in the beginning. Safe book, there is no one for either of them, during the seven year separation. It’s a feel good book! Go get it!
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
Gah!! This book is everything!! Sweet, romantic and swoony, funny and touching. It pulled at my heartstrings and had me laughing out loud and brought to tears with the emotions.

“ My heart just fills so much. I had no idea that I could love another human as much as this.”

After one night and a connection she only ever dreamed about, Eliahn is left with way more than the memories. Getting along as a single mom and a transplant in a new country, she put all her energy into raising her son.

Luca ha
Cindy M. Green
Oct 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
What can I say. Natasha Madison knows how to do sexy and funny all in the same breath. I love this series and the story of Eli and Luca is no different!

Eli is fiercely independent and she makes no excuses for her choices. She loves with her whole heart and it's obvious when she's with her son, Aiden. I think we can all agree he is probably one of the most important characters in this romance and as a 6 year old he delivers on every level. There is no shortage of laughter where he's c
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 When You Know, You Know Stars ~

I loved every word of Tempt the Hook-up!!! It is definitely my favorite of all three books!!!

I knew this book was going to be good a.) because Natasha Madison wrote it and b.) it was a second chance romance with a surprise baby, one of my favorite tropes to read about!! I was instantly intrigued after reading the blurb for this book.

Sometimes I love a book that just sucks you in wi/>~
Franci Neill
5 When the Past Comes Back in the Best Way Stars!!

It’s another rom-com winner from Ms. Madison! I never thought we’d be getting Luca’s story but I sure am glad he started to “talking” this author because his story is both laugh out loud funny, swoony and sexy in all the very best and sizzling ways!

Eli and Luca met seven years ago and there was a souvenir of that trip that neither expected… a beautiful and precocious little boy name Aiden. Imagine Luca’s surprise when he finds out that not only does
KFForever
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
KFForever

4.5 Stars ~ Reviewed by Donna on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

Luka is to attend a garden party and learns it’s in honour of his boss’ daughter returning from France. It's not what he’d planned for his Sunday and he wasn't banking on getting the shock of his life either. The beauty he’d hooked up with on unforgettable weekend cruise years back is in front of his very own eyes; however, there’s a little boy stood next to her with his same eyes as him. They discover that they’re to be neighbours and whilst
Yolanda
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tempt The Hookup (Tempt #3) is a hilarious, light-hearted, sweet and sexy as hell romantic comedy which can be read as a stand-alone. Accidental pregnancy books are one of my favorite tropes and Natasha Madison did a wonderful job with this charming and cleverly written book.

Luca and Eliahn met on a booze cruise and boy did they have some hot and steamy times together. Their connection was immediate, they were like magnets and just couldn’t stay away from each other. Imagine Eliahn’s surprise w
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Natasha Madison made this book totally worth the wait! Ooohhh. My. Goodness. Y'all all the heart eyes, all of the happy sighs, all of the heat, and all the freaking swoon! Tempt the Hookup was a sexy, sweet, fun, swoony, emotional second chance, surprise baby romance that had me all in my feels right from the very start and kept me hooked until long after the pages quit turning.

When Eli and Luca met on a cruise, it was supposed to be a fling and then they move on

• The Royal Arrangement (The Rebel Queen Duet, #1)
  • Down Too Deep (Dirty Deeds, #4)
  • Coldhearted Boss
  • Gypsy King (Tin Gypsy, #1)
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • Dreams of 18
  • Mr. Mayfair
  • Book'em Piper (Iron Badges, #3)
  • Infatuation (Underground Kings #4)
  • Too Good at Goodbyes
  • Knox (Chicago Blaze, #4)
  • Delicate Promises (Southern Bride, #2)
  • Kiss Me Again (Kiss Me, #3)
  • Single in Sitka (Odds-Are-Good, #1)
  • Falling for my Brother's Best Friend (The Baileys #4)
  • Perfectly Adequate
  • Misadventures in Blue
  • Dirty Letters
When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Tempt (3 books)
  • Tempt the Boss (Tempt, #1)
  • Tempt the Playboy (Tempt, #2)
“I haven’t dated in years. Seven to be exact.” He gets closer and closer. “So I don’t have a girlfriend. Only because they had to live up to this woman I met seven years ago.” 0 likes
“Eliahn Coco, will you be my girlfriend? Just so you know, you have to say yes.” 0 likes