Start by marking “The Last Wingman (Wingmen, #6)” as Want to Read:
The Last Wingman (Wingmen, #6)

The Last Wingman

(Wingmen #6)

The Last Wingman is a standalone enemies to lovers romance.

Jonah Kingston is the last wingman standing.
June Moxee doesn't care if he's the last man on earth.

I haven't exactly avoided relationships, but love has never been a priority. Solitude doesn't bother me and being alone doesn't mean being lonely. Until she moved to the island and I had to reconsider everything.

June s
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 261 pages
Published March 5th 2019 by Daisy Prescott

To ask other readers questions about The Last Wingman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Last Wingman

Penny Reid
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am left adrift. So sad this is the last Wingmen novel, but what a great ending to the series!! A loner bear and a prickly pear. Loved how they took their time and opened up to each other, also LOVED (as I always do) the mostly male POV that Daisy Prescott does so well. Funny, witty, bittersweet, a fantastic end to this addictive series.
DJ Sakata
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Favorite Quotes:

“You may suck. We’re not making any permanent commitments. Think of this as your audition.” This is my life now. A probationary team member for trivia night. I think my days of hanging out in the clubs and going to the coolest concerts in Seattle might be behind me…We’ve entered the Thunderdome of Trivia.

“Ugh. Why is it always the guy who swears he’s just being friendly who turns out to be the biggest creeper?” “The worst,” Diane agrees. “Most likely to send you a dick pic while
Jemima
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2019, romance
PSX_20190302_155636

Title: The Last Wingman (Wingmen #6)
Author: Daisy Prescott
Publication Date: March 7, 2019

52806657_1159206677581418_818416351944114176_o
This is the last book in the Wingmen Series by Daisy Prescott but it can definitely be read as a standalone.

I have to say that I am surprised that I have not read this series before. The first and only book I have read by this author was from the Cocktales collection of novellas. I had really enjoyed reading that novella so I am hitting myself for not having ventured into her books more.

The Last Wingman
Daisy
Feb 25, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)

NOW LIVE!!

The Last Wingman is now available to read for F.R.E.E. in KindleUnlimited!!

★Read Today★
→AMAZON US: https://amzn.to/2VH1IHG
→AMAZON UK: https://amzn.to/2EYH8gB
→AMAZON CA: https://amzn.to/2EP0Bij
→AMAZON AU: https://amzn.to/2J0DveaSwqm
Alyssa
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
*Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review

The Last Wingman is the story of Jonah and June. Jonah is the beared and pierced and tattooed looking bad boy (who is really not a bad boy in the least) and June is the adorably quirky owner of the local yarn shop who I’m 100% sure buys her entire wardrobe off of ModCloth.

I do like Jonah and his story with June however, I do wish that we got a little bit of June’s point of view. Not to say that Jonah’s wasn’t good. It was. I enjoyed it. But I feel
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gah I love Daisy’s books. Every one I read just gets better and better and this one sure was amazing. This is the very last wingman novel and I’m so sad that such a great series is finished.

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

I have a huge amount of love over this book being in Jonah’s POV, I absolutely enjoy a male’s POV throughout a story instead of it being the woman. It’s different, it’s fun and I absolutely love that man.

Jonas is an amazing man. He’s covered in tattoos and pierci
Sharon L
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
It's the turn of the last wingman.

I'll just get two things out of my hair:
A) I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review
B) this cover is awesome. However, I own the old printed versions of this series. Thus, my OCD suffers greatly.

Okey dokey, let's begin!
I've heard of Daisy Prescott years ago. I've purchased her books to read a year and a half ago. I've read a book of hers some months ago and I enjoyed it greatly.
I've been intending to read the wingman series this year. When I receiv
Melanie Moreland
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Looks can be deceiving. Something Jonah Kinston knows all too well. What happens when the bad boy with the heart of gold falls for the quirky girl who seems to dislike him? Can he make her see he is more than his image?
A slow burn about love, and how to see beyond the outside and accept the person within.
Knit one, purl two, and repeat.
A charming tale of dropped stitches, sweet moments, and a perfect end to the Wingman series.

Deekay
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was just everything! Not enough words can describe my love for it. The story was so easy to read and understand and the whole situation was just so peaceful.

The story of this book was about Jonah and June, two people who just want to find their true love but along the way, they also found a secret that would crush them both. It was a great and an exciting romance. This is like one of those cute romance story. My heart feels so light when I was reading it. No unnecessary drama and no he
Amanda
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
[I received a digital arc for an honest review]

"We're not exactly friends, but I don't think we're enemies either, This thought makes me happy."

The Last Wingman by Daisy Prescott is the final edition to her Wingman series. It can be read as a standalone, since each book focuses on a different couple.

Jonah with his tattoos, piercings and multiple business adventures tends to stay clear of relationships even though all his friends around him have found significant others. People tend to judge him
Malissa
So don't stone me when I tell you this but, The Last Wingman is the first Wingmen book I have read! *GASP*! I know, I know...or at least I know now! Don't ask me why, I have not excuse, I just have a lot of regret for having missed out on all this sweetness for so long, but I also have a lot of joy knowing I now get to go back and start at the beginning and experience this series for the very first time.

I was afraid at the start of this book that I wasn't going to like it, not because the story
Jasmine
***Actual rating: 3/5 just-okay Stars***

Lessons learnt: Always double check the background settings and characters' features before diving in a standalone from part of a series.

The Last Wingman is a standalone contemporary romance novel in the Wingmen series, each instalment featuring a different main character's love life. Honestly, I didn't pay as much attention to this book as I planned because I made a mistake for not doing enough background research before picking this up. In other words,
Happily Mary After
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-march
I love Daisy Prescott’s quirky, unique sense of humor and have thoroughly enjoyed every installment in the Wingmen series. This is the sixth and final book in the series, and although I am sad to say goodbye to this eclectic cast of memorable characters and fun setting, the series is ending on a high note with The Last Wingman.

Based on their physical appearances, Noah and June are complete opposites. He wears almost only black and has piercings and tattoos, while she dresses in vibrantly colored
Sascha
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Last year I had the opportunity to read my first Daisy Prescott novel, Tinfoil Heart (you can read that review here). I am such a huge fan of quirk that I made a note to try to read more of her novels. I lost the note, but not the name.

The Last Wingman is the last in her Wingmen series, and, no, I haven’t read the others, but that didn’t spoil this experience for me.

read more: http://saschadarlington.me/2019/03/08...
Amanda
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
YESSS! I love this rugged hipster lumberjack vibe! There are small town feels, trivia night shenanigans, and knitting puns galore! Loved the ending to this beautiful series.
Tessa Poffé
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jonah is like an onion with all his differentieel layers. Throughout the book you get to know all the different sides of him. June was a mystery in the beginning but turned out to be the Ginny to his Harry. I'm still not used to reading from solely his POV. It's an adjustment. I love all the references to Harry Potter which was one of the first series I read. It made me fall in love a little more with books and magic. This is a sweet read which is a nice change for me.
Heather andrews
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think Jonah just brings out the best in his woman, “I can’t believe I blurted that out. For the record , I’ve had ***.” She moans and tilts her head back, focusing on the ceiling. “Way to make this more awkward.” Jonah is just an honest man, “please don’t make me beg. I would. I’m not above begging, but I’m trying to play it cool.” Hey if his girl wants to try new experiences, Jonah is all for it, "I suck in a breath through my teeth as I harden in her grip. “No, but I’m willing to try new thi ...more
Samantha Glass
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my stars! I’ve been waiting for Jonah’s story since he first popped up in GAFL. Daisy does not disappoint! This book has many layers and the main characters continually surprise one another in their dance. Very enjoyable!
Kim Howard
The Last Wingman is a nice ending to a series that I really loved. This is the story of Jonah and June and it is told from Jonah's point of view. Many of the other characters are back and the story feels like a family reunion to me. The writing is good and the character development is okay. It would have been better to get a little more insight into June. At one point her and Jonah get into a fight and she leaves the island only to come back later (a week +) and apologize. We don't know where sh ...more
Laurie
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved. Loved. Loved. Loved The Last Wingman! It is a gloriously final course to Daisy Prescott’s Wingmen Series. If you haven't made the journey through these wonderful books, you are missing an amazing collection of stories. Through her words, Daisy is an extraordinary tour guide, letting her readers experience the beauty of her beloved Pacific Northwest, through they of her characters. If I close my eyes, I can just smell the salt air with with hints of garlic knots...

Jonah Kingston has been e
Beth
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Why not start with the end ...I saw this read, book #6 ...i am a camper, outdoors person, this cover totally pulled me in and made me wanna read it and was curious where Daisy would take us, such great reviews, and it really will make me read more soon enough, i've read several other reads from Daisy before ... love it ... i will read the others soon enough! i see so many reviews of what a great series this really is. What did this book do for me ... really made me wanna read more from the whole ...more
Quinn Fforde
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
And the last wingman falls -- how very satisfying! Jonah has been a background character in this series, and I was really looking forward to getting to know him. Up to this point, I only knew superficial things about him. And that is the point of this whole book. We know superficial things about the people we see and meet, but we think that we can size them up based on looks or clothes or a one-minute interaction.
Jonah has been dealing with this for his whole life. He admits that he has always
Elizabeth Clinton
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Last Wingman is the last book in Daisy Prescott’s series and it’s absolutely bittersweet. Getting to know all these incredible characters that live on Whidbey Island will truly be missed.
We have waited to see our last Wingman get his story and Jonah & June is the cherry on top of the sundae.
Jonah Kingston is a man that definitely has the looks can be deceiving vibe but what’s underneath is more than you can ever have expected. A successful businessman, a closet nerd & Potterhead, an
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
This is my first wingman book and I’m defiantly going to go back to read from book 1, not because I feel lost or because it’s missing anything but because this group of friends are EVERYTHING!

Jonah and June started off rocky and I honestly couldn’t understand June’s hesitancy with Jonah, but as he started to break down her walls I grew to love June and she was the perfect match for the needy bad boy!

The world or island that Daisy created is so amazing and I love how you can’t help but feel apa
Aaly
Mar 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
** ARC kindly provided by the author for an honest review.**

I am so going to miss them... Jonah, I heart you, so much!

Review to come!

review-blog

*** ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review ***

The last wingman standing, Jonah has finally found his match, the quiet and very intriguing June who seemed not to share his feelings.

Jonah was such a mysterious man, who people used to judge from his looks and also about the multiple business he was running. I have a sweet spot for nerds a
Rhiannon St. Clair
***I received an ebook copy from the author at no cost***

This is a bittersweet review to write, because I love this series and I'm so sad it's coming to a close!

Jonah and June are quite the pair. June tries to keep her distance from Jonah, citing their being polar opposites as the reason, but she quickly finds out that it's not right to judge a book by its cover. These two did this terrific dance around one another that was both comical and, truthfully, annoying at times. I wanted to reach insi
Penny
Mar 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
3.5 “I can knit too, Jonah” Stars

Let me begin this review by saying I’ve only read the first book in this series. I know, I know… but it wasn’t hard at all following who was who, so The Last Wingman is absolutely readable as a standalone. Even more, you’ll just want to read all the couples’ stories after you’re done.

The second thing I’m going to say is that I utterly loved Jonah. He was the epitome of FINE. With tattoos, piercings and general bad boy appearance, his inner geekiness made it the p
Bff Book Blog
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jonah and June are just the best. They're #relationshipgoals. They are gentle and kind and perfect for each other and their journey to come together is everything I want to read in a romance novel! The Last Wingman is a leisurely walk down lover's lane to arrive at one of the sweetest, brightest, truest, happily-ever-afters I've ever read! Jonah is a nerd covered in tattoos and piercings. He's the poster boy for "Don't Judge a Book by It's Cover." And, he's just what June needs most.

Because this
Jolanda Gelissen
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, tattoos
This was a delight to read! Jonah is a fixture in a small island town near Seattle, and the last single guy in his group of friends. He owns or has a stake in several businesses, and is an overall good guy, despite his bad boy looks. By the way, beard and ink? Sign me up, please!

One of the things I like about this book, is that it’s not a fall-in-love-at-first-sight trope. June has been living in the same town for quite a while, and they’re aware of each other’s presence, but they haven’t intera
Candyce Kirk
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it

These covers are so much fun! It's so refreshing to see a series in this genre that doesn't have people on the covers! In this case you can really imagine the characters yourself and I love the colors. My compliments to these! I wish more series did the same thing.

Not only the cover is great. but I love the setting. I love stories that take place in small towns or in this case an island. Even though I'm sure it's annoying everone knows your business, it's nice having a place that will c
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Keep in touch with me!

Sign up for my mailing list here (copy and paste this link): http://smarturl.it/daisysignup

Or find me on Twitter (@daisy_prescott), Facebook /daisyprescottauthorpage, or Instagram /daisyprescott.

USA Today Bestselling author Daisy Prescott lives in a real life Stars Hollow in the Boston suburbs with her husband and an indeterminate number of imaginary housegoats. When not wr

Wingmen (6 books)
  • Ready to Fall (Wingmen, #1)
  • Confessions of a Reformed Tom Cat (Wingmen, #2)
  • Anything but Love (Wingmen, #3)
  • Better Love (Wingmen, #4)
  • Small Town Scandal (Wingmen, #5)