Start by marking “Thumbelina's Virtue” as Want to Read:
Thumbelina's Virtue

Thumbelina's Virtue

It’s Astor Bloom’s eighteenth birthday and things aren’t going her way. Enter the gruff and sexy biker to save the day, dubbing her Thumbelina and getting on her very last nerve. Before they really get a chance to know each other, his Thumbelina disappears, snatched from her bed as she sleeps. Now Cory’s on a rampage and will stop at nothing to save his girl from the clutc ...more
Published November 13th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Thumbelina's Virtue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thumbelina's Virtue

Start your review of Thumbelina's Virtue
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this story. I read it in one sitting as it was so good.

The start of Astor Blooms eighteen birthday isn’t going well when she finds herself stranded on a lonely quiet road.
Cory the sexy biker is her knight in shining armour in more ways than one. When Astor who Cory has nicknamed Thumbelina is taken from her bed Cory will do whatever it takes to get her back.

Total opposites do attract as we can see in this story. I loved this story and so would have loved it if it was longer
Vicky
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Astor is having a bad day. Her car broke down in the middle of nowhere. Then, her prince rides up on his steel horse and saves her.
Then, everything goes to hell. She has the worst of the worst days one could possibly have. Will her prince save her again?
When you meet her mom, you think she is the worst mom ever. Then, you meet someone else's mom and you think hers is not so bad.
It's a quick read. You get love and drama. For me, the only problem I had with it was the fact that she is 18. I'm not
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

What a awesome short story. Filled with suspense, romance and some funny parts.

Astor is having a bad day. Her car broke down in the middle of nowhere and then her prince comes and saves her. And just when she thinks it was all good, it just went downhill from there. Will her sexy hot biker save her again??

This author is one of my favorites, I love all her books and this one was no different. A modern twist on the old fairytale only with some hot bikers
Tori Carlson
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Relatable characters, a fun MC story, a Heroine who learns more about who she is and how much she is able to grow. This book gives a bit of it all. I can honestly say I loved the story itself but I wish I could have gotten a bit more out of it. Meaning The actual development between characters. For this book had about three interactions between H/h before they fell in love and lived happily ever after. Which could be partially explained by Thumbelina being a good girl and her mother not allowing ...more
Milena
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Little and Fierce! This is a great shorty story. It has suspense, romance and a bit of the knight coming to the rescue. The funny part is that while there are elements of the traditional fairy tale the twist here is that even though the hero does rescue the heroine from one bad situation ultimately she saves herself from another. I loved Astor and Cory and the secondary characters we met. There is a lot packed into this short tale and I hope it develops into a longer book and perhaps a series.
BleuBelle
Might be spoilers ahead:

Too short, too much happening within these few pages. The MC's don't spend time together, the most time is spent apart (she's being kidnapped). And then at the end the sudden engagement? Have I missed something?

No sexy times, just a kiss or two. No "I love you's".

The evil woman and her family, hmm. It was a little over the top. And they didn't seem evil, they were more incompetent and laughable. I just couldn't take them and the kidnapping serious. Sorry.

This story just
Hannah Myers
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Astor is rather a timid girl. Having just turned eighteen and living a sheltered life, she is not sure how to handle the hot biker that stops to help her when she is stranded on the roadside. Cory doesn't have the same problem, he is claiming the tiny beauty for his own. Enter the bad guys that decide to kidnap his princess and bring a world of trouble to their doorstep. Will Cory save the day and the girl? Cute, quick read!
Mindy McCray
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Thumbelina's Virtue by Geri Glenn! Astor is an eighteen year old who started out having a bad day when her car breaks down in the middle of the night. That bad day quickly becomes a bad week.

Cory comes to the rescue when he comes across Astor on the side of the road when her car breaks down. When Astor is taken from her bed, Cory does everything he can to get her back. Is it enough to save her?

I really enjoyed this book and can't wait to see what Geri gives us next!
Kim  Brewing
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a quick read about a Knight in black leather on a mechanical steed and the damsel he rescues!
I loved that Astor is not TSTL and the things that happen are beyond her control, but she doesn't hesitate to react when she can. Even though it is a quick read, there is enough to keep me satisfied.
Amanda Roden
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book! It was short, sweet, and just the right amount of suspense and mystery! I loved the way Geri wrote this book with just the right amount of sass and love. I look forward to reading more books like this in the future.
Keila
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
it was a quick read but even so it still had love drama action in it. i enjoyed it and its worth the read
Annette
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It was written in typical Geri Glenn style .....fast paced, sexy, dirty ....all the things I love about her books. This is not your typical fairytale!
Loved it.
Vickie Beams
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this book! It is a fast paced exciting story. I love Astor and Cory!! It is a great read!!
Kristie
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Thumbelina’s Virtue
By: Geri Glenn

⭐️⭐️⭐️.5 Review by Kristie K

A quick and dirty MC romance, with lots of heart, spunk, passion, and danger…

Geri Glenn delivers her readers a quick and dirty MC themed romance, with insta-love, danger, and a bad boy with an abundance of heart and soul. Astor Bloom just turned eighteen, and her day just goes from bad to worse…until Prince Charming rides up on a steel horse to save the day. Cory is a biker with a local MC, who specializes in taking care of things and
Angela
4.5 Stars

Astor Bloom has been raised a good girl. She obey’s her mother and doesn’t embrace technology like so many other teenagers. But right about now that is not a good thing as her car is broken down on the side of dark, lonely road. Turning eighteen was suppose to be a great time, but her birthday is turning into a bust until Cory O’Neill comes roaring into her life on the back of a bike dubbing her the dubious nickname of Thumbelina.

Cory loves his life as a member of Lucifer’s Bastard MC.
Brandy Roberts
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I thought Thumbelina's Virtue was a good suspenseful short story , I've read a few of Geri Glenns books that I really enjoyed . Liked how the hero and heroine met they are so different from one another but feel a strong connection to one another . Astor is a bit naive with a mother that keeps her sheltered but after breaking down in the middle of nowhere and having no way to get a hold of any one a oh so sexy biker comes to the rescue . Once Cory set his eyes on the heroine he just knows theirs ...more
Mary Brannian
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Astor Bloom is just eighteen; she has FINALLY convinced her mother that she is an adult, and as an adult, should be capable of traveling alone. Well, that’s all fine and good, until her car breaks down in the middle of NOWHERE! Now what??? She has no cell phone, no CLUE which direction to go for help…. But she doesn’t want to stay out here in the middle of nowhere…
Enter her dark knight, on his motorcycle. Cory arrives to save the damsel in distress…. But Astor isn’t sure if she can trust him. I
Jacey Jeffrey
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story by Geri Glenn! This is the story of Astor and Cory. Astor just turned 18 and has convinced her mom that she is responsible enough to travel at night alone. Of course the car breaks down in the middle of nowhere on the first night of freedom so to speak. This is where Cory enters the picture. He happens to be out that night on a ride and stops to offer Astor some help. Astor is freaking out...but Cory soon wins her over. He is enamored by innocent Astor and wants to ma ...more
She's a Lip Biter
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Thumbelina's Virtue is another wonderful example of how this author knows the right formula to create an exciting and entertaining story, even a short one!

Astor Bloom is a young woman who has been overprotected by her mother. Cory O'Neill is a member of the local MC who meets her in unusual circumstances and sees the purity that is Astor. Being kidnapped is just the start of an adventure that is extremely scary for Astor.

Told from both Astor and Corey's points of view we get to clearly see what
Robyn Corcoran
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a very quick read but then novellas are short, the main thing is that this is a fabulous storyline and one that you become absorbed in straight away.

Astor Bloom has been protected by her mother her entire 18 years and is starting to see that there is a life outside of home, babysitting and church. Broken down late at night she is stuck until Cory O'Neill comes along to help. That is just the beginning!

The chemistry between the two is combustible but more importantly they form a close bon
Cheri
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Astor's mother had kept her very sheltered. No job other than babysitting for friends, no electronics even a cell, and no male friends. Now she is eighteen and decides it is time for a change. Too bad she gets stranded, at night, on a back road with next to no traffic. Now she sure could use that phone. When Cory stops on his motorcycle she is determined to ignore him. She'd already waited over an hour and a half she had to take a chance.

Cory is immediately taken by this petite beauty. Her rescu
Britt The Red Hatter Book Blog
Astor is having an awful birthday. Stuck in the middle of nowhere with a broken car and no phone she has no way of getting help until a biker drives by. When Cory finds the tiny, shy woman on the side of the road with her car broken down he immediately goes into knight in shining armor mode. After helping her get home he sets up a date for the next day. Just when things are looking up, Astor is kidnapped from her bed and it’s up to Cory to save her.

This is an adorable and sweet quick read! It’s
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm a newer fan to Geri Glenn, and I really find her intriguing with her talented writing style that is highly addictive. Briefly, as I don't want to produce any sort of spoiler douchery, Astor's 18th birthday is turning into a very bad day. She finds herself stranded on a lonely quiet road, until Cory, a sexy biker, finds her. And if that wasn't frustrating enough, her life gets even worse, so will her knight in shining armor, Cory, come through to save her again? Thumbelina's Virtue was a quic ...more
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Astor’s car breaks down in the middle of nowhere just after midnight on her 18th birthday. Needless to say her birthday didn’t start out too great, then it all changes for the better, well as better as it can be when a biker shows up to offer assistance. Being homeschooled all her life and sheltered by a very religious mother Astor is very cautious around the biker. He can’t fix her bike and offers to get a tow to his friend’s garage. He introduces himself as Corey and calls her Thumbe
Racy
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a good story.

Astor aka Thumbelina was a young innocent thing. She did have an inward strength about her though. She was just starting to find herself when her world got turn upside down. I have to wonder if I could go through everything she went through and come out as well as she did.

I Corey was this sexy biker. He was a member of an MC. I would tell you what the name of the MC was but I so don’t want to get this review flagged..LOL Corey had a good heart and was taken back by Corey.
Kim Richards
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Brilliant
I was pulled into this book right from the get go, watching it play out in my head as I read the words on the pages, I could picture everything as it was described in the book and I could feel all the emotions that the characters in the book were feeling, which to me is awesome, I love it when that happens.
Twists, turns and surprises all the way through out the book, some I did see coming and others totally shocked me, but it all goes to add to the story within the book.
Geri
Wendy Livingstone
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Astor is a good girl, and when her car breaks down at the side of the road, Cory comes riding to her rescue, and much to her annoyance insists on calling her Thumbelina. Cory is a member of the Lucifer’s Bastard MC, and when Astor is snatched from her bed in the middle of the night, he is determined to move heaven and earth to get his girl back.
This is a well written modern day fairytale, with plenty of action, suspense, danger, and love, and I was hooked throughout. This is a quick read, and I
Christina  Fender
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book starts as Astor’s car breaks down on a deserted road. It’s just after midnight which makes it officially her eighteenth birthday. With no cell phone to call for help and no where to go, she’s stuck waiting in her car, until along comes a knight on shining chrome to save the day. Cory takes Astor home and dubs her Thumbelina.

As their relationship begins to grow our poor Thumbelina is taken from her bed. Cory will stop at nothing to get her back.

What an amazing cute classic story twist
klondikecrusher
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was intrigued by the idea of a fairytale for adults and since I love reading anything Geri Glenn writes I was certain I would enjoy Thumbelina's Virtue which I definitely did. It was a wonderful twist to a classic tale with bikers added in. I especially liked the spirit Astor showed & that she didn't give up. I just wish the story had been longer as I would have loved to see Astor & Cory's relationship as it grew. If you are a fan of fairytales and like the idea of some adult fantasy thrown in ...more
Shelley
May 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Astor and Cory!

Astor is on her way home when her car breaks down. Cory - the gorgeous biker - stops to help her, as it is the middle of the night. He gives her a lift home after calling in a favour to get her car fixed! When he picks her up the next night, he takes her to meet his mother. What couldn’t be predicted is that this chance encounter would put Astor in danger of being kidnapped from her bed while she slept, right through to her virginity being put on auction. Cory promises Astor’s mot
« previous 1 3 next »

• Diesel (Satan's Fury MC, #8)
  • The Librarian (The Rulers of Darkness MC #1)
  • Hushed Torment (Iron Fury MC, #2)
  • Mute (Dragon Runners, #1)
  • Undaunted (The Kings of Retribution MC, #1)
  • The Darkest of Light (The Kings of Retribution MC, #2)
  • Mean Machine (Untouchables MC, #2)
  • Lane (Grim Sinners MC, #1)
  • Pipe (Fallen Lords MC, #2)
  • Max's Redemption (Redemption #2)
  • Break Out (Hawks MC: Caroline Springs Charter #5.5)
  • Max (Ride: Second Generation #1)
  • Maniac (Fallen Lords MC, #3)
  • Finding Solace (The Kings of Retribution MC, #3)
  • Bound by Affliction (Ravage MC Bound, #4)
  • Fallen Angel (Angel's Halo MC #6)
  • Jingle My Balls
  • Lawson (Cerberus MC 2.0 Second Generation, #1)
Geri Glenn writes alpha males. She’s the USA Today Best-Selling Author known for writing motorcycle romance, including the internationally bestselling series, the Kings of Korruption MC.

She lives in the Thousand Islands with her hubby, two young girls, one big dog and one terrier that thinks he’s a Doberman. Before she began writing contemporary romance, Geri worked at several different occupation