Start by marking “Hunt Me Down (Fight for Me, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Hunt Me Down (Fight for Me, #1.5)

Hunt Me Down (Fight for Me #1.5)

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  338 Ratings  ·  126 Reviews
Never underestimate a man who knows what he wants . . .

Broderick Wolfe is a man accustomed to getting what he wants. He will hunt it, fight for it, and make it his own.

Lillith Redd is a straight-laced attorney who’s dedicated her life to serving the people of her hometown of Gingham Lakes.

Published December 1st 2017 by A.L. Jackson Books Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Hunt Me Down, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunt Me Down

A.L. Jackson
Dec 01, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: one-of-mine
HUNT ME DOWN IS LIVE!!!

READ it for FREE on Kindle Unlimited or get it for just $0.99!

Amazon
Paperback

[image error]

Never underestimate a man who knows what he wants . . .

When Wolfe Industries sets its sights on leveling the old part of town and building a high-rise h
Paige
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 "Red Hot Pursuit" Stars

I read A.L. Jacksons novella and was captivated. The list and attraction sizzled on the page and knowing this is the setting for her new full length series has me on the edge of my seat.

Provided for honest review.
AJ
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

A short, sexy enemies-to-lovers romance. Originally a part of the GLAMOUR Anthology (and originally titled Red Hot Pursuit), this novella is now available as an individual standalone that fits into the Fight For Me series. Timeline-wise, it actually comes before the first book in the series, but it can honestly be read at any point, or even as a standalone.

Broderick Wolfe is a hardass businessman who gets what he wants. Lillith Redd is a big-hearted attorney who is desperate to protect h
Beneath The Covers Blog
So much hot deliciousness is packed into this sexy, quick read!

Novellas can be a hit or miss for me. I’m either left with the feeling of disconnect, or I’m left wanting more. And Hunt Me Down for sure left me panting for SO much more!

“You want me to chase you, Lil’ Redd? Run.

This alpha male is on the hunt, and the chase has never sounded so good.

“I told you that when you closed your eyes I’d be the only thing you’d see.”

I loved this retelling of Lilith and Brody’s backstory, how these two bold
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)

A dash of enemies to lovers, a twist on a fairy tale classic, and a dollop of small town romance combine to create a delightful story in Hunt Me Down!

Broderick is the big, bad, wolf (his name is Broderick Wolfe!) and he is a real estate mogul. Lillith Redd is a small town girl who is fighting to save a beloved landmark from destruction. These two initially spar via email, but continue their verbal repartee once they meet. Except now, there is a lot of sexual tension mixed in. Lily has a sad bac
Bookgasms Book Blog
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shelly
Looking for a super quick, super sexy, super satisfying enemies-to-lovers novella? AL Jackson has you taken care of with Hunt Me Down.

This series started off with a bang, and the sparks continue to fly with Broderick and Lily’s story. This novella is basically everything you’d come to expect from an enemies-to-lovers trope: snarky banter, heated chemistry, and a whole lot of deliciously sexy fighting. Oh, hey – plus? Dirty talking alpha. YUM.

On top of all of that, this is a modern day retelling
Richelle Robinson
Nov 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Brody and Lilith story was one of my favorite tropes, enemies to lovers. I loved their banter before they got together and when they finally did get together talk about HAWT!!! You could feel the tension as enemies but when they came together as lovers they oozed sexual chemistry.

This is a short story but it packs a powerful punch and Jackson left me craving for more. This is a wonderful introduction to a new series and I can’t wait to read about more characters and fall in love again!

*ARC REV
Franci Neill
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Bringing Their Best to the Table Stars!!!

Well, Ms. Jackson has done it again! I LOVED Broderick and Lilith together...what a fiery combo! Gingham Lakes a quaint little town in the south is the only home that Lilith has ever known and she's bound and determined to keep it as is no matter what the cost...both physically and emotionally. Enter Broderick Wolfe and his high powered NYC company that wants to change her life irrevocably.

As these two went back and forth via an email exchange unlike
Cyndi
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you are looking for a fast and fun (read UBER SEXY), Hunt Me Down by A.L. Jackson is certain to satisfy. There's no need to have read book one in the series ( although I recommend you do), but Hunt Me Down easily stands on it's own. Broderick and Lillith have a surreal connection. They are brought together via a business deal that Broderick's family has initiated in Gingham Lakes. But it's not a pretty picture.

Lillith is vehemently against the deal while Broderick shows up in to town to seal
Courtney
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
4.5 Stars

Hunt Me Down is a sweet, sexy and sassy novella in Amy's Fight For Me series. You do not need to read any of the others books to read this one. It's actually a great book to wet your whistle if you are looking for a sneak peak at what you to expect from Amy and this series.

Broderick and Lilith have been battling each other over email for months. He's trying to buy out the building that has been home to Lilith since she was a teenager. She's determined to stop him from destroying the
Jen
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Note: This ARC was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. The full review can be read on Dog-Eared Daydreams.

If you're wary about this being a novella and fear that it isn't as meaty as a full-length novel, fret no more! A.L. Jackson does not disappoint, giving readers a story worth sinking our proverbial teeth into and savoring every delicious bit of it. I liked that we were introduced to Broderick and Lillith but got to peel back the layers in order to get to know Brody and L
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~

Holy Hell! I will never look at this childhood story the same again.

Broderick Wolfe puts the alpha in male. This man is seriously ferocious when it comes to getting what he wants. That is until stubborn game changing Lillith Redd comes into the picture. Brody loves the hunt and craves the chase.

Lillith however isn't buying into Broderick's flirtatious ways, or that's what she wants him to think.

I seriously loved Lillith and Brody's story...but..I'm a selfish bitch and honestly I wasn't
Betul
Nov 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review**

description

"I hated every single perfectly sculpted inch of him."

I am a huge fan of Amy's writing. She is one of the few authors whose books I automatically one-click. I normally don't read many novellas, because it is just too short for me to fully connect to with the characters. And I always get the feeling that there is not enough character growth. However, the author did a phenomenal job with Hunt Me Down. I was intrigued from the start, and co
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

Okay, he so didn’t look harmless. He basically looked like he was ready to tear you to pieces in the best of ways. I think you’re due for a little shredding.

Confusion twisted through my spirit, an inkling of something I didn’t quite understand—something sweet and hopeful…

My Review:

I gasped and smirked my way through this quick and steamy modern-day fairy tale remake of Red Riding Hood that featured a dark and smoldering couple with incendiary chemistry; they were so hot I feared
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
I love a nice little quickie when it leaves you satisfied LOL. What am I saying here? Well, Novella's will either have me swooning, or having me closing the book before I can read the first couple of chapters. Hunt Me Down had me falling for Broderick's and Lilith's story. I loved having the back end of their story. I enjoyed the broodiness in Broderick. His confidence that he would have Lilith forever. Even with the doubts, Lilith no doubt was going to realize it was true.

The intensity and pass
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
This is a very hot and schmexy modern version of Little Red Riding Hood.

Lilly Redd is fighting the sale of a building that holds so many important memories for her, some big wig developer is trying to buy it with the intention of demolishing it and replacing it with a, no doubt, garish modern building.

Broderick Wolfe is the man she is battling against and she has no intention of letting him win. However, the first time they meet each other the attraction between them is ridiculously intense, com
Heather Pollock
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Hunt Me Down is magical spin on enemies to lovers, mixed in with some sexyness and sass! Which just pulls you in! Making you devouring it in minutes!! Plus mix in undeniable over the top fun writing!!
That only A.L. Jackson can do! BOOM!! A++++

This fun story was just what I needed! How could you not enjoy this delicious short story? Well you can’t!
Pure sexyness that will have captivated, hot and so intrigued! Making this your new must have novella’s!!
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
I'm AL Jackson's biggest fan and I'll read anything she writes! Long, short, sweet, hot. Whatever! Hunt Me Down is novella in the Fight for Me series. Who doesn't love a fairytale? Especially one where the heat levels have been turned way up. This isn't Little Red Riding Hood. Broderick Wolfe and Lillith Redd are sworn enemies who've never met. Wolfe is trying to take something that's not his and Redd isn't going to let him have it. Once he sets his eyes on her, he wants more than he initially t ...more
Chris  AKA Mrs. Skarsgard
What a great little find. This was my first of this author, but I can damn sure tell ya that it won't be my last.
Kelly Emery (Beneath The Covers Blog)
Full review can be found at Beneath The Covers Blog --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.*
michelle  Shelly
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
A quick hot read that will have your blood pumping and heart soaring. The characters Broderick and Lillith are both fierce at getting what they want. Only thing they want different things. It's business but once they meet face to face it becomes so much more. I absolutely loved their banter and together they explode. A great quick read that will have you begging for more.
Wit & Wonder Books
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
** ARC provided by the author for an honest review **

Are you ready for the big bad Wolfe? New York Times and USA Today bestselling author A.L. Jackson brings us a retelling of Little Red Riding Hood that will have you looking at the fairytale in a whole new light. Hunt Me Down is a hot and steamy novella in the Fight For Me series and worth picking up.

Broderick Wolfe gets what he wants and right now he wants to build a high-rise hotel. Only one thing, or more like one woman, stands in his way. L
Elenasbookblog
4,5 stars

Hunt Me Down is the retelling of the Red Riding Hood and Brody, the big bad wolf is ready to devour his little red, Lillith.

I usually avoid short stories because there are not enough pages to connect with the characters but A.L. Jackson is hard to resist! This book is different from her usual author’s style as it’s more about sexiness and banter but you can see glimpses of her heartwarming writing.

This is an enemies to lovers short story, a favorite trope of mine and the male hero is d
Eileen Robinson
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-star-reads, arcs
Bangor Belle Book Besties
Although I'm not always a fan of Novella's, I just had to read this one, because i absolutely loved the first book, Show Me The Way, in this Fight For Me Series. I can honestly say that although a novella, it just didn't feel rushed or that it was missing any elements within the story.
The Chemistry and Lust between Broderick and Lily was full on and had me hot under the collar. The fact it felt so real just added to the lure of this Hate to Love Romance. The humor had me
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE TOMORROW - FULL REVIEW***

4 Lil’ Red CROWNS

I’m a sucker for a fairytale retelling, and A.L. Jackson’s Hunt Me Down is the perfect rendition of Little Red Riding Hood with a side of romance and heat.

Broderick is a honorable hero among a pack of wolves, and Lilith is the heroine trying to save the grandmother figure she has loved and respected for most of her life. The chemistry between them is electric and lust driven, and, because it is a novella, their relationship moves quickly to
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

Hunt Me Down is a modern day sexy version of Little Red Riding Hood and I overall enjoyed it. I will be upfront and say that I did not love Lily’s character much at all, but I think that is more of a me issue than anything. Don’t get me wrong I love a strong female character but I think for such a short novella she came across as more bitchy and stubborn than strong if that makes any sense. Brody was cocky, sexy,
Kim
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-stars
The Big Bad Wolfe is on the hunt for his Little Redd Riding Hood.

Broderick Wolfe is a successful businessman from Manhatten determined to acquire a small, failing business in Gingham Lakes to turn into a hotel. He has been sharing adversarial emails for over five months with the small town attorney, Lillith Redd who has a personal tie to the business he wants. And she is going to fight him tooth and nail. But even their email banter seems to excite them both.

And when they finally do meet, spa
* A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review *

~ 5 I Always Get What I Want Stars ~

Hunt Me Down was a great little novella to add to the Fight For Me series by A.L. Jackson.

This is a quick but entertaining read that will only take you a couple hours to read. It is told in Dual POV and is completely a standalone novella. This is an enemies to lovers type story and because of the length of the story you could characterize it as an insta-love. I found I didn’t mind
Diz Reads 4TLOReading
A Novella based in Gingham Lakes the new setting for Amy’s stand-alone series, and if this is a taste of what’s to come then bring it on !

This little novella knew how to pack a punch, it was clear to see that the was a classic fairytale remake going on, but who doesn’t love a good fairytale, especially when the heat is turned up to 11 and the pages smoulder within !

Brody and Lily’s fiery flirty emails and Words quickly ignited the want for each other ! But with so much at stake did she risk it
Witchy Richey's Booktastic Reviews
Whew baby this one steam up your ereader and have you drooling! A wham bam thank you ma’am , love to hate page turner!

She can’t stand him even though she’s never met him, he’s in total lust just from her sassy emails...tension build, chemistry explodes and some of the best hate sex ever occurs! A wonderful quick novella that will have you squirming and blasted with angst!
A.L. Jackson is the New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary romance. She writes emotional, sexy, heart-filled stories about boys who usually like to be a little bit bad.

Her bestselling series include THE REGRET SERIES, CLOSER TO YOU, and BLEEDING STARS novels. Watch for A.L. Jackson’s upcoming novel, SHOW ME THE WAY, the first stand-alone novel in her brand new FIGHT FOR
More about A.L. Jackson...

Fight for Me (3 books)
  • Show Me the Way (Fight for Me, #1)
  • Follow Me Back (Fight for Me, #2)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
“I’m afraid of this. It’s insane that I’m here. You’re the last person I should fall for.”
His big hand cupped the side of my face. “Don’t you know all great love stories never should have been? That’s what makes them great.”
“Is that what you think this is…the start to a great love story?”
“Do you want it to be?”
1 likes
“I told you that I always get what I want. And what I want is you, and that’s not ever going to change.” 1 likes