Start by marking “Hunt Me Down (Fight for Me, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Hunt Me Down (Fight for Me, #1.5)

Hunt Me Down (Fight for Me #1.5)

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  1,050 Ratings  ·  196 Reviews
Never underestimate a man who knows what he wants . . .

Broderick Wolfe is a man accustomed to getting what he wants. He will hunt it, fight for it, and make it his own.

Lillith Redd is a straight-laced attorney who’s dedicated her life to serving the people of her hometown of Gingham Lakes.

Published December 1st 2017 by A.L. Jackson Books Inc. (first published July 18th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Hunt Me Down, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunt Me Down

Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“I’m afraid of this. It’s insane that I’m here. You’re the last person I should fall for.”
“Is that what you think this is…the start to a great love story?”
“Do you want it to be?”

Hunt Me Down is a stand-alone novella in the Fight for Me series and having just recently read Show me the Way, and loving it, I knew I had to read this little unexpected surprise. It only took me a little over an hour to rea
Sabrina
Feb 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

A.L. Jackson
Dec 01, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: one-of-mine
HUNT ME DOWN IS LIVE!!!

READ it for FREE on Kindle Unlimited or get it for just $0.99!

Amazon
Paperback

[image error]

Never underestimate a man who knows what he wants . . .

When Wolfe Industries sets its sights on leveling the old part of town and building a high-rise h
Paige
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 "Red Hot Pursuit" Stars

I read A.L. Jacksons novella and was captivated. The list and attraction sizzled on the page and knowing this is the setting for her new full length series has me on the edge of my seat.

Provided for honest review.
AJ
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

A short, sexy enemies-to-lovers romance. Originally a part of the GLAMOUR Anthology (and originally titled Red Hot Pursuit), this novella is now available as an individual standalone that fits into the Fight For Me series. Timeline-wise, it actually comes before the first book in the series, but it can honestly be read at any point, or even as a standalone.

Broderick Wolfe is a hardass businessman who gets what he wants. Lillith Redd is a big-hearted attorney who is desperate to protect h
Beneath The Covers Blog
So much hot deliciousness is packed into this sexy, quick read!

Novellas can be a hit or miss for me. I’m either left with the feeling of disconnect, or I’m left wanting more. And Hunt Me Down for sure left me panting for SO much more!

“You want me to chase you, Lil’ Redd? Run.

This alpha male is on the hunt, and the chase has never sounded so good.

“I told you that when you closed your eyes I’d be the only thing you’d see.”

I loved this retelling of Lilith and Brody’s backstory, how these two bold
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)

A dash of enemies to lovers, a twist on a fairy tale classic, and a dollop of small town romance combine to create a delightful story in Hunt Me Down!

Broderick is the big, bad, wolf (his name is Broderick Wolfe!) and he is a real estate mogul. Lillith Redd is a small town girl who is fighting to save a beloved landmark from destruction. These two initially spar via email, but continue their verbal repartee once they meet. Except now, there is a lot of sexual tension mixed in. Lily has a sad bac
Bookgasms Book Blog
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shelly
Looking for a super quick, super sexy, super satisfying enemies-to-lovers novella? AL Jackson has you taken care of with Hunt Me Down.

This series started off with a bang, and the sparks continue to fly with Broderick and Lily’s story. This novella is basically everything you’d come to expect from an enemies-to-lovers trope: snarky banter, heated chemistry, and a whole lot of deliciously sexy fighting. Oh, hey – plus? Dirty talking alpha. YUM.

On top of all of that, this is a modern day retelling
Richelle Robinson
Nov 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Brody and Lilith story was one of my favorite tropes, enemies to lovers. I loved their banter before they got together and when they finally did get together talk about HAWT!!! You could feel the tension as enemies but when they came together as lovers they oozed sexual chemistry.

This is a short story but it packs a powerful punch and Jackson left me craving for more. This is a wonderful introduction to a new series and I can’t wait to read about more characters and fall in love again!

*ARC REV
Franci Neill
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Bringing Their Best to the Table Stars!!!

Well, Ms. Jackson has done it again! I LOVED Broderick and Lilith together...what a fiery combo! Gingham Lakes a quaint little town in the south is the only home that Lilith has ever known and she's bound and determined to keep it as is no matter what the cost...both physically and emotionally. Enter Broderick Wolfe and his high powered NYC company that wants to change her life irrevocably.

As these two went back and forth via an email exchange unlike
Cyndi Becker
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you are looking for a fast and fun (read UBER SEXY), Hunt Me Down by A.L. Jackson is certain to satisfy. There's no need to have read book one in the series ( although I recommend you do), but Hunt Me Down easily stands on it's own. Broderick and Lillith have a surreal connection. They are brought together via a business deal that Broderick's family has initiated in Gingham Lakes. But it's not a pretty picture.

Lillith is vehemently against the deal while Broderick shows up in to town to seal
Courtney
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
4.5 Stars

Hunt Me Down is a sweet, sexy and sassy novella in Amy's Fight For Me series. You do not need to read any of the others books to read this one. It's actually a great book to wet your whistle if you are looking for a sneak peak at what you to expect from Amy and this series.

Broderick and Lilith have been battling each other over email for months. He's trying to buy out the building that has been home to Lilith since she was a teenager. She's determined to stop him from destroying the
Jen
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Note: This ARC was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. The full review can be read on Dog-Eared Daydreams.

If you're wary about this being a novella and fear that it isn't as meaty as a full-length novel, fret no more! A.L. Jackson does not disappoint, giving readers a story worth sinking our proverbial teeth into and savoring every delicious bit of it. I liked that we were introduced to Broderick and Lillith but got to peel back the layers in order to get to know Brody and L
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~

Holy Hell! I will never look at this childhood story the same again.

Broderick Wolfe puts the alpha in male. This man is seriously ferocious when it comes to getting what he wants. That is until stubborn game changing Lillith Redd comes into the picture. Brody loves the hunt and craves the chase.

Lillith however isn't buying into Broderick's flirtatious ways, or that's what she wants him to think.

I seriously loved Lillith and Brody's story...but..I'm a selfish bitch and honestly I wasn't
Betul
Nov 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review**

description

"I hated every single perfectly sculpted inch of him."

I am a huge fan of Amy's writing. She is one of the few authors whose books I automatically one-click. I normally don't read many novellas, because it is just too short for me to fully connect to with the characters. And I always get the feeling that there is not enough character growth. However, the author did a phenomenal job with Hunt Me Down. I was intrigued from the start, and co
Witchy Richey's Booktastic Reviews
Whew baby this one steam up your ereader and have you drooling! A wham bam thank you ma’am , love to hate page turner!

She can’t stand him even though she’s never met him, he’s in total lust just from her sassy emails...tension build, chemistry explodes and some of the best hate sex ever occurs! A wonderful quick novella that will have you squirming and blasted with angst!
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,6 / 5 stars

I was so curious about these two's story from Show me the Way, so glad we got it.

“What I really want to know is if you taste as good as you look.” A soft gasp pulled into her lungs, and she edged back, watching me with those eyes. “Why do I get the feeling that, given the chance, you would swallow me whole?” My mouth brushed the very corner of hers, the words a low promise where they grated from my tongue. “Believe me, baby, I might devour you, but you’ll enjoy every second
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

Okay, he so didn’t look harmless. He basically looked like he was ready to tear you to pieces in the best of ways. I think you’re due for a little shredding.

Confusion twisted through my spirit, an inkling of something I didn’t quite understand—something sweet and hopeful…

My Review:

I gasped and smirked my way through this quick and steamy modern-day fairy tale remake of Red Riding Hood that featured a dark and smoldering couple with incendiary chemistry; they were so hot I feared
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
I love a nice little quickie when it leaves you satisfied LOL. What am I saying here? Well, Novella's will either have me swooning, or having me closing the book before I can read the first couple of chapters. Hunt Me Down had me falling for Broderick's and Lilith's story. I loved having the back end of their story. I enjoyed the broodiness in Broderick. His confidence that he would have Lilith forever. Even with the doubts, Lilith no doubt was going to realize it was true.

The intensity and pass
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
This is a very hot and schmexy modern version of Little Red Riding Hood.

Lilly Redd is fighting the sale of a building that holds so many important memories for her, some big wig developer is trying to buy it with the intention of demolishing it and replacing it with a, no doubt, garish modern building.

Broderick Wolfe is the man she is battling against and she has no intention of letting him win. However, the first time they meet each other the attraction between them is ridiculously intense, com
Heather Pollock
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Hunt Me Down is magical spin on enemies to lovers, mixed in with some sexyness and sass! Which just pulls you in! Making you devouring it in minutes!! Plus mix in undeniable over the top fun writing!!
That only A.L. Jackson can do! BOOM!! A++++

This fun story was just what I needed! How could you not enjoy this delicious short story? Well you can’t!
Pure sexyness that will have captivated, hot and so intrigued! Making this your new must have novella’s!!
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
I'm AL Jackson's biggest fan and I'll read anything she writes! Long, short, sweet, hot. Whatever! Hunt Me Down is novella in the Fight for Me series. Who doesn't love a fairytale? Especially one where the heat levels have been turned way up. This isn't Little Red Riding Hood. Broderick Wolfe and Lillith Redd are sworn enemies who've never met. Wolfe is trying to take something that's not his and Redd isn't going to let him have it. Once he sets his eyes on her, he wants more than he initially t ...more
Chris
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great little find. This was my first of this author, but I can damn sure tell ya that it won't be my last.
Kelly Emery (Beneath The Covers Blog)
Full review can be found at Beneath The Covers Blog --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.*
michelle  Shelly
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
A quick hot read that will have your blood pumping and heart soaring. The characters Broderick and Lillith are both fierce at getting what they want. Only thing they want different things. It's business but once they meet face to face it becomes so much more. I absolutely loved their banter and together they explode. A great quick read that will have you begging for more.
Jenea Whittington
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hunt Me Down is a stand-alone novella in the Fight for Me series, and while it might be just 103 pages, it sure packs a punch.

Broderick Wolfe is sophisticated, handsome and used to getting what he wants. Being a real estate mogul allows him to assert that quality too. I do however think he met his match with Lillith Redd. She’s sassy and determined which is what got her where she is today, a successful lawyer. Lillith is also the one person who is standing in his way of acquiring a business he w
Louisa
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Can AL Jackson even write a book I don't like?  Seriously?  She gets me every time.  From her traditionally LONG books (that I love) to this fun sexy novella. An enemies to lovers story that has some seriously sexy and a few twists and turns.

Al Jackson's version of Little Red Riding Hood had me wanting for more.

Broderick (Brody) Wolf and Lillith (Lily) Redd haven't met in person yet, but their emails have been quite spirited.  He's looking to buy some property and Lily is not going to allow him
Amy
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Short & Sexy Stars!

“This woman…this fiery woman had me stepping out of bounds. Saying things I knew I should never say.”

“I worked relentlessly for what I wanted. Chased it. Hunted it until I had it in my clutches.”

“Everything about him was compelling. Formidable. Unstoppable. Irresistible.”

Hunt Me Down is a sexy and fun take on Little Red Riding Hood. Originally part of the Glamour: Contemporary Fairytale Retellings Anthology, Hunt Me Down has a new name and a whole new look. This novell
Wit & Wonder Books
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
** ARC provided by the author for an honest review **

Are you ready for the big bad Wolfe? New York Times and USA Today bestselling author A.L. Jackson brings us a retelling of Little Red Riding Hood that will have you looking at the fairytale in a whole new light. Hunt Me Down is a hot and steamy novella in the Fight For Me series and worth picking up.

Broderick Wolfe gets what he wants and right now he wants to build a high-rise hotel. Only one thing, or more like one woman, stands in his way. L
Elenasbookblog
4,5 stars

Hunt Me Down is the retelling of the Red Riding Hood and Brody, the big bad wolf is ready to devour his little red, Lillith.

I usually avoid short stories because there are not enough pages to connect with the characters but A.L. Jackson is hard to resist! This book is different from her usual author’s style as it’s more about sexiness and banter but you can see glimpses of her heartwarming writing.

This is an enemies to lovers short story, a favorite trope of mine and the male hero is d
A.L. Jackson is the New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary romance. She writes emotional, sexy, heart-filled stories about boys who usually like to be a little bit bad.

Her bestselling series include THE REGRET SERIES, CLOSER TO YOU, and BLEEDING STARS novels.

Watch for LEAD ME HOME, the third sexy, heart-warming romance in the new Fight For Me series, coming mid-2018

If
More about A.L. Jackson

Fight for Me (3 books)
  • Show Me the Way (Fight for Me, #1)
  • Follow Me Back (Fight for Me, #2)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)

Romance Deals

• Wild Kisses (Wildwood, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Dangerous Engagement (The Regency Spies of London, #3)
  • Trouble in Paradise
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Staying For Good (Most Likely To, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Miss Fortune (Lear Family Trilogy #3)
  • Almost Like Love
  • Party Girl
  • Cross My Heart
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Grave Secrets (Rogue River #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Married by Monday (The Weekday Brides, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • If I Didn't Know Better (The Callaways #9)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Beauty Queen (Lear Family Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Life After Wife (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #3)
  • Incentive
    $3.99 $1.99
  • It Started With a Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fiancé by Friday (The Weekday Brides, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack, #5)
  • The Color of Water in July
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Knight Avenged (Circle of Seven, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taken by Tuesday (The Weekday Brides, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Kushiel's Dart (Phèdre's Trilogy, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • A Forever Thing (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dead in Her Tracks (Rogue Winter, #2)
  • Flirting with Felicity
  • Long, Hot Texas Summer
  • You'll Think of Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Lily Love
    $1.99 $0.99
  • Forever is the Worst Long Time
    $4.99 $1.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet as Sin (Bad Habit, #1)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • The Dollmaker (The Forgotten Files, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fifth Grave Past the Light (Charley Davidson, #5)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, #2)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Shameless (White Lies Duet #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Burn for You (Slow Burn, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Be Mine Forever (St. Helena Vineyard, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Lake (Sweet Lake #1)
  • The Barefoot Summer
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Smart Girl (The Girl's #3)
  • Falling Together
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Warrior's Revenge
  • Lily's White Lace
    $4.49 $1.99
  • A Viscount's Proposal (The Regency Spies of London, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fear For Me: A Novel of the Bayou Butcher (For Me, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hangman (The Forgotten Files #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Stone Walls (True Heroes, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks, #3)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Flashpoint (Troubleshooters, #7)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Break Me (Corrupted Hearts, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Shark (Forgotten Files, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Black and Green (The Ghost Bird, #11)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Wager
  • Enrage (Eagle Elite )
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Spiral of Need (The Mercury Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Treasured by Thursday (The Weekday Brides, #7)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Infraction (Players Game, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fated (Dark Protectors, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Material Girl (The Fancy Lives of the Lear Sisters, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles, #3)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Summer in Napa (St. Helena Vineyard, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Devil's Daughter (Hidden Sins #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fraternize (Players Game, #1)
  • P.S. from Paris
  • Love, Lucas
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Rules of Regret
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Shining Whatever (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #2)
  • By Your Side
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Follow Me (Corrupted Hearts, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Girl (The Girl's Series Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Lost and Found Sisters (Wildstone, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Trouble with Tomboys (Tommy Creek #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • All There Is (Juniper Hills, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Soul and Blade (Blood and Bone, #3)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • To Win Her Favor (Belle Meade Plantation #2)
  • In The Flesh
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Nobody's Baby But Mine (Chicago Stars, #3)
    $4.74 $1.99
  • Delta: Redemption (Delta, #3)
  • The Curiosity
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Dealing Double (Heartbreaker, #2)
  • Spin (Spin, #1)
    $7.74 $0.99
  • On Her Father's Grave (Rogue River #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
His big hand cupped the side of my face. “Don’t you know all great love stories never should have been? That’s what makes them great.”
“Is that what you think this is…the start to a great love story?”
“Do you want it to be?”
1 likes
“I told you that I always get what I want. And what I want is you, and that’s not ever going to change.” 1 likes