Start by marking “Hunt Me Down (Fight for Me, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Hunt Me Down (Fight for Me, #1.5)

Hunt Me Down

(Fight for Me #1.5)

Never underestimate a man who knows what he wants . . .

Broderick Wolfe is a man accustomed to getting what he wants. He will hunt it, fight for it, and make it his own.

Lillith Redd is a straight-laced attorney who’s dedicated her life to serving the people of her hometown of Gingham Lakes.

Published December 1st 2017 by A.L. Jackson Books Inc. (first published July 18th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Hunt Me Down, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunt Me Down

Start your review of Hunt Me Down (Fight for Me, #1.5)
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“I’m afraid of this. It’s insane that I’m here. You’re the last person I should fall for.”
“Don’t you know all great love stories never should have been? That’s what makes them great.”
“Is that what you think this is…the start to a great love story?”
“Do you want it to be?”

Hunt Me Down is a stand-alone novella in the Fight for Me series and having just recently read Show me the Way, and loving it, I knew I had to read this little unexpected surprise. It only took me a little over an hou
Sabrina
Feb 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

A.L. Jackson
Dec 01, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: one-of-mine
HUNT ME DOWN IS LIVE!!!

READ it for FREE on Kindle Unlimited or get it for just $0.99!

Amazon
Paperback

[image error]

Never underestimate a man who knows what he wants . . .

When Wolfe Industries sets its sights on leveling the old part of town and building a high-ris
AJ
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

A short, sexy enemies-to-lovers romance. Originally a part of the GLAMOUR Anthology (and originally titled Red Hot Pursuit), this novella is now available as an individual standalone that fits into the Fight For Me series. Timeline-wise, it actually comes before the first book in the series, but it can honestly be read at any point, or even as a standalone.

Broderick Wolfe is a hardass businessman who gets what he wants. Lillith Redd is a big-hearted attorney who is desperate to protect h
Beneath The Covers Blog
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kelly, arcs, 2017-reads
So much hot deliciousness is packed into this sexy, quick read!

Novellas can be a hit or miss for me. I’m either left with the feeling of disconnect, or I’m left wanting more. And Hunt Me Down for sure left me panting for SO much more!

“You want me to chase you, Lil’ Redd? Run.

This alpha male is on the hunt, and the chase has never sounded so good.

“I told you that when you closed your eyes I’d be the only thing you’d see.”

I loved this retelling of Lilith and Brody’s backstory, how these two bold
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
That was a lot of fun! Novella's, especially ones under 200 pages, are hard to pull off, but this one was fantastic! I felt like I got a full bodied story with Broderick and Lillith and I'm so glad that Jackson took the time to give us their story. Now for Kale!!!
Ana Vizentim
3 stars

I liked it, but everything was to fast.... Maybe if this was a romance instead of a novella.....
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)

A dash of enemies to lovers, a twist on a fairy tale classic, and a dollop of small town romance combine to create a delightful story in Hunt Me Down!

Broderick is the big, bad, wolf (his name is Broderick Wolfe!) and he is a real estate mogul. Lillith Redd is a small town girl who is fighting to save a beloved landmark from destruction. These two initially spar via email, but continue their verbal repartee once they meet. Except now, there is a lot of sexual tension mixed in. Lily has a sa
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,6 / 5 stars

I was so curious about these two's story from Show me the Way, so glad we got it.

“What I really want to know is if you taste as good as you look.” A soft gasp pulled into her lungs, and she edged back, watching me with those eyes. “Why do I get the feeling that, given the chance, you would swallow me whole?” My mouth brushed the very corner of hers, the words a low promise where they grated from my tongue. “Believe me, baby, I might devour you, but you’ll enjoy every seco
Cyndi Becker
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a fast and fun (read UBER SEXY), Hunt Me Down by A.L. Jackson is certain to satisfy. There's no need to have read book one in the series ( although I recommend you do), but Hunt Me Down easily stands on it's own. Broderick and Lillith have a surreal connection. They are brought together via a business deal that Broderick's family has initiated in Gingham Lakes. But it's not a pretty picture.

Lillith is vehemently against the deal while Broderick shows up in to town to seal
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
Dec 01, 2017 rated it really liked it

Holy Hell! I will never look at this childhood story the same again.

Broderick Wolfe puts the alpha in male. This man is seriously ferocious when it comes to getting what he wants. That is until stubborn game changing Lillith Redd comes into the picture. Brody loves the hunt and craves the chase.

Lillith however isn't buying into Broderick's flirtatious ways, or that's what she wants him to think.

I seriously loved Lillith and Brody's story...but..I'm a selfish bitch and honestly I wasn't
Richelle Robinson
Nov 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Brody and Lilith story was one of my favorite tropes, enemies to lovers. I loved their banter before they got together and when they finally did get together talk about HAWT!!! You could feel the tension as enemies but when they came together as lovers they oozed sexual chemistry.

This is a short story but it packs a powerful punch and Jackson left me craving for more. This is a wonderful introduction to a new series and I can’t wait to read about more characters and fall in love again!

*ARC REV
Betül
Nov 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review**

description

"I hated every single perfectly sculpted inch of him."

I am a huge fan of Amy's writing. She is one of the few authors whose books I automatically one-click. I normally don't read many novellas, because it is just too short for me to fully connect to with the characters. And I always get the feeling that there is not enough character growth. However, the author did a phenomenal job with Hunt Me Down. I was intrigued from the start, and co
Courtney
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4.5 Stars

Hunt Me Down is a sweet, sexy and sassy novella in Amy's Fight For Me series. You do not need to read any of the others books to read this one. It's actually a great book to wet your whistle if you are looking for a sneak peak at what you to expect from Amy and this series.

Broderick and Lilith have been battling each other over email for months. He's trying to buy out the building that has been home to Lilith since she was a teenager. She's determined to stop him from destroying the
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

Okay, he so didn’t look harmless. He basically looked like he was ready to tear you to pieces in the best of ways. I think you’re due for a little shredding.

Confusion twisted through my spirit, an inkling of something I didn’t quite understand—something sweet and hopeful…

My Review:

I gasped and smirked my way through this quick and steamy modern-day fairy tale remake of Red Riding Hood that featured a dark and smoldering couple with incendiary chemistry; they were so hot I feared
Franci Neill
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Bringing Their Best to the Table Stars!!!

Well, Ms. Jackson has done it again! I LOVED Broderick and Lilith together...what a fiery combo! Gingham Lakes a quaint little town in the south is the only home that Lilith has ever known and she's bound and determined to keep it as is no matter what the cost...both physically and emotionally. Enter Broderick Wolfe and his high powered NYC company that wants to change her life irrevocably.

As these two went back and forth via an email exchange unlik
Jen
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Note: This ARC was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. The full review can be read on Dog-Eared Daydreams.

If you're wary about this being a novella and fear that it isn't as meaty as a full-length novel, fret no more! A.L. Jackson does not disappoint, giving readers a story worth sinking our proverbial teeth into and savoring every delicious bit of it. I liked that we were introduced to Broderick and Lillith but got to peel back the layers in order to get to know Brody and L
Bookgasms Book Blog
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shelly
Looking for a super quick, super sexy, super satisfying enemies-to-lovers novella? AL Jackson has you taken care of with Hunt Me Down.

This series started off with a bang, and the sparks continue to fly with Broderick and Lily’s story. This novella is basically everything you’d come to expect from an enemies-to-lovers trope: snarky banter, heated chemistry, and a whole lot of deliciously sexy fighting. Oh, hey – plus? Dirty talking alpha. YUM.

On top of all of that, this is a modern day retelling
Witchy Richey's Booktastic Reviews
Whew baby this one steam up your ereader and have you drooling! A wham bam thank you ma’am , love to hate page turner!

She can’t stand him even though she’s never met him, he’s in total lust just from her sassy emails...tension build, chemistry explodes and some of the best hate sex ever occurs! A wonderful quick novella that will have you squirming and blasted with angst!
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
This is a very hot and schmexy modern version of Little Red Riding Hood.

Lilly Redd is fighting the sale of a building that holds so many important memories for her, some big wig developer is trying to buy it with the intention of demolishing it and replacing it with a, no doubt, garish modern building.

Broderick Wolfe is the man she is battling against and she has no intention of letting him win. However, the first time they meet each other the attraction between them is ridiculously intense, com
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
I'm AL Jackson's biggest fan and I'll read anything she writes! Long, short, sweet, hot. Whatever! Hunt Me Down is novella in the Fight for Me series. Who doesn't love a fairytale? Especially one where the heat levels have been turned way up. This isn't Little Red Riding Hood. Broderick Wolfe and Lillith Redd are sworn enemies who've never met. Wolfe is trying to take something that's not his and Redd isn't going to let him have it. Once he sets his eyes on her, he wants more than he initially t ...more
michelle Shelly
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
A quick hot read that will have your blood pumping and heart soaring. The characters Broderick and Lillith are both fierce at getting what they want. Only thing they want different things. It's business but once they meet face to face it becomes so much more. I absolutely loved their banter and together they explode. A great quick read that will have you begging for more.
Louisa
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Can AL Jackson even write a book I don't like?  Seriously?  She gets me every time.  From her traditionally LONG books (that I love) to this fun sexy novella. An enemies to lovers story that has some seriously sexy and a few twists and turns.

Al Jackson's version of Little Red Riding Hood had me wanting for more.

Broderick (Brody) Wolf and Lillith (Lily) Redd haven't met in person yet, but their emails have been quite spirited.  He's looking to buy some property and Lily is not going to allow him
Jenea
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hunt Me Down is a stand-alone novella in the Fight for Me series, and while it might be just 103 pages, it sure packs a punch.

Broderick Wolfe is sophisticated, handsome and used to getting what he wants. Being a real estate mogul allows him to assert that quality too. I do however think he met his match with Lillith Redd. She’s sassy and determined which is what got her where she is today, a successful lawyer. Lillith is also the one person who is standing in his way of acquiring a business he w
MiDouradoP
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Because a big Wolfe is better than Prince Charming.

4,5 stars

This is a standalone shorter book in the Fight For Me series. You don't need to have read Show Me The Way (the first book in the series), but I totally recommend it, and you meet Lillith Redd and Broderick Wolfe there.

An enemies to lovers romance, this book is sweet and sexy all at the same time. It's so amazing, because, as I said, it's a shorter book, but I didn't feel as if I was missing on anything.

There was an edge and an intensi
Amy
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Short & Sexy Stars!

“This woman…this fiery woman had me stepping out of bounds. Saying things I knew I should never say.”

“I worked relentlessly for what I wanted. Chased it. Hunted it until I had it in my clutches.”

“Everything about him was compelling. Formidable. Unstoppable. Irresistible.”

Hunt Me Down is a sexy and fun take on Little Red Riding Hood. Originally part of the Glamour: Contemporary Fairytale Retellings Anthology, Hunt Me Down has a new name and a whole new look. This novella mi
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
I love a nice little quickie when it leaves you satisfied LOL. What am I saying here? Well, Novella's will either have me swooning, or having me closing the book before I can read the first couple of chapters. Hunt Me Down had me falling for Broderick's and Lilith's story. I loved having the back end of their story. I enjoyed the broodiness in Broderick. His confidence that he would have Lilith forever. Even with the doubts, Lilith no doubt was going to realize it was true.

The intensity and pass
aniryllis
First read as a part of Glamour: Contemporary Fairytale Retellings.

I thought this was supposed to be a prequel? It's just an introduction to this new world/series.

The story felt a bit too rushed and shallow. And unfortunately the series' main characters are just meh. (For now.)

I still have to read the first book.

Edit: Read the first book. Not bad.
Heather Pollock
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Hunt Me Down is magical spin on enemies to lovers, mixed in with some sexyness and sass! Which just pulls you in! Making you devouring it in minutes!! Plus mix in undeniable over the top fun writing!!
That only A.L. Jackson can do! BOOM!! A++++

This fun story was just what I needed! How could you not enjoy this delicious short story? Well you can’t!
Pure sexyness that will have captivated, hot and so intrigued! Making this your new must have novella’s!!
Rachel
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018
A quick read and nice way to return to the Fight for Me world. Lilly and Broderrick have a firety relationship and I loved Brody's different sides.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Take This Regret (Regret, #1)
  • Lovable Lawyer
  • The One for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #3)
  • Fight for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #2)
  • Cross (The Gibson Boys, #2.5)
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • In Too Deep (Wildfire Lake, #1)
  • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)
  • Pulled
  • Only You (One and Only, # 1)
  • Rule of a Kingdom
  • Come Back for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)
  • Only Him (One and Only, #2)
  • Old Fashioned (Becker Brothers, #4)
A.L. Jackson is the New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary romance. She writes emotional, sexy, heart-filled stories about boys who usually like to be a little bit bad.

Her bestselling series include THE REGRET SERIES, CLOSER TO YOU, BLEEDING STARS, FIGHT FOR ME, CONFESSIONS OF THE HEART, and FALLING STARS novels. Grab her latest stand-alone, FALLING INTO YOU, free with Kind

Fight for Me (3 books)
  • Show Me the Way (Fight for Me, #1)
  • Follow Me Back (Fight for Me, #2)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)