Start by marking “You've Got Fail” as Want to Read:
You've Got Fail

You've Got Fail

She’s driving me crazy. Or am I the one driving myself crazy? I can’t tell anymore. Ever since Scarlet Rocket showed up in the flesh, she’s turned my structured world upside down. My neatly ordered life, my hand-painted Aliens versus Vampires figurines, my expertly curated comics collection—none of these things provide any shelter from her sexy, sassy onslaught. It’s a dis ...more
Published December 26th 2017

To ask other readers questions about You've Got Fail, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You've Got Fail

Start your review of You've Got Fail
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! You’ve Got Fail (stand-alone). Willis strikes a deal with con-artist Scarlet to stop un-officially impersonating his online persona & instead do it officially!

You’ve Got Fail (stand-alone) opens up to relationship adviser and blogger and soon-to-be author Willis Halloran aka Sparky realizing someone is impersonating him.

He cannot afford to be linked to impropriety!

Granted he may have shammed the public believing that he is a female, but that doesn’t mean he wants a sexy red-head pranc
Saswati
Sep 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.75 “You don't need me to shine” stars 🌟

“You are evil.”
“Maybe a little. But I’m yours.”
“That’s all that matters.”

Celia Aaron is one of my favourite authors, but I've only read dark-ish romance books by her in the past. This one is a rom-com, which although wasn't as funny as the blurb promises, I had a fun time reading it.

You've Got Fail features a con artist and a nerdy blogger as the MCs.

Scarlet Rocket is the writer of a very popular dating and relationship advice blog. Now, with a name like
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
I’ll be honest and tell you that I ‘accidentally’ read a few reviews before going into this one. Why? Well, I’m a huge fan of this author and I’ve loved everything I’ve read from her so far, especially her darker stuff. So when I saw that she had a book coming out with a lighter feel, I wanted to have some kind of advanced inkling as to what it would be about. How well it would be received, I guess. I thought I knew what to expect, but again, my assumptions are far from perfect 100% of the time. ...more
Melanie (mells_view)
She’s making me crazy. And I only just met her.

If you enjoy romantic comedies, then I’m telling you to IMMEDIATELY #oneclick this book. Heck if you hate romantic comedies, I think you should buy this book. I read it on kindle unlimited, but decided to buy it immediately after THAT is how good it is.

A con and a nerd. Banter that is oh so good. Comedic timing that is BEYOND spot on. Agh. This was amazing writing. A fun romance. Interesting characters. I loved this book so much I can’t even properl
Celia Aaron
Oct 29, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
You've Got Fail is LIVE!
Click here: http://geni.us/5AWg

photo Live for GR_zps9itme5p4.jpg
Dilek VT
I didn't like the characters. One is a man writing a blog and a book posing as a woman, the other is a thief and an imposter. He is an anti-social nerd, she is a shameless con-artist.

DNF at %20. Maybe I will come back later if more of my friends read it and leave good reviews.
On hold for the time being.
Cristina
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Well... I'm disappointed. I had higher expectations from this book.
First of all... that cover is not the one for this book. Willis had blue eyes and the guy on the cover screws that. And what kind of name is Willis?! I couldn't picture him all hot and nerdy.
Second of all... The story had no continuity. It felt like the action was written in a rush. Actually... there was no action (except the ending).
And how fast Willis forgave Scarlet. Ow, come on! 🙄
However, I liked the idea of a con and a n
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
Celia Aaron does quirky, funny, and sweet oh so well in the sexy little novel. I REALLY enjoyed the characters. The heroine in particular was a favorite of mine. It's not often that I love the female of a book, but somehow Celia always gives me what I want in that regard.

Willis and Scarlet meet in the most unconventional way. I loved the two of the together immediately. She beautiful and cunning. He a sexy nerd who doesn't buy into her bullshit. They're a perfect match! The conversations betwee
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
I've been laughing so loudly, I've scared myself Lmao😂 . Insanely funny , this book will have you rolling on the floor in no time !
I've been snaughling non stop, tears in my eyes and almost peeing in my pants. This book requires shamwow panties for an entirely different reason 😁
Read this book people, so fantastically witty and humorous , Ms Aaron is my new Rom-Com Shakespeare 😂
Poor Willis Halloran. He's a cute, nerdy type , realllllly sexy , hot nerd , let me add . He sits behind a computer in h
Carlene Inspired
I have been dying to read You've Got Fail since before I even knew the book's title. The minute it was announced that Celia Aaron had a Contemporary Romance with a heaping pile of humor in the works I knew I had to have it. I got even more excited when I read the blurb and saw the cover...holy smokes is that cover model HOT. It promised humor, smut, romance, and an actual plot. Crazy, I know.

"I'd worked for years to build my blog, and this imposter was schmoozing along on my hard work. Not cool
Grecia Robles
**2 it's not funny **

Este es el segundo libro que leo de Celia Aaron, anteriormente me había dejado un buen sabor de boca pero honestamente este libro dejó mucho que desear.

Note: This is a full-length romantic comedy that will have you guffawing, or at least snorting hard. Xx Esta nota fue una de las tantas causas de que no me gustara porque yo iba con la idea que me va hacer reír y NO OCURRIÓ es tan forzada la comedia y las situaciones son tan ridículas que si me hizo resoplar pero de fas
Carol
2.5 stars.
An unusual romantic comedy from an author that excels in dark romances .
This was sort of a mess in my opinion.
I didn't hate it, it had potential but I was never really able to invest in the story or its characters. Neither were very believable.
I did somewhat like Willis as the lovable nerd with a sex blog but Scarlet didn't make sense for me. I couldn't relate to her either as the heartless con or the woman who is simply desperate to save her sister and willing to do whatever it take
Alex ♈
Mercedes
Dec 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
3.5 Stars

Willis Halloran is the brains behind a popular advice blog and to the questioning masses, he's known as Scarlet Rocket. Willis is comfortable behind his computer screen, doling out sage advice, but with an upcoming book release he's got to figure out how to get some hype for his book going and how is he goin to handle the possibility of a book tour?
Now I was jonesing for her harder than a Hobbit for second breakfast.
Scarlet Rocket, at least, that's the name the beautiful redhead i
Marifer
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Creo que no me había reído tanto con un libro desde hace mucho tiempo
Quirky Omega
First of all, the cover is gorgeous! It is simple, clean and nicely color coordinated. Obviously the model is not at all someone to scoff at. My only gripe is that more effort should have been put into giving the cover that geek and nerd feeling. Possibilities are endless with this one.

The story itself is beautifully frothy and funny. The romance just flows through despite everything. Even the plot is treated with just enough care that the story comfortably steers away from being a generic supe
Timitra
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book. These characters were overly ridiculous but man what a fun read. I don't think I've had this much fun with side characters in a book in a long time don't get me wrong I loved the main characters especially that sexy nerd Willis but there was something special about the secondary characters.

You've Got Fail wasn't only a light, fun read but had an undertone of darkness which I enjoyed. I also loved the premise of this story and I definitely recommend it.

ARC provided by author in exchan
Paperback Princess
4 Nerdtastic stars!!!!

I really enjoyed this book...so freaking cute!!! What I loved tho was Willis Halloran...he for sure was no alpha that we’re used to. Hes a huge nerd that loves comic books ...super hero movies ..collecting action figures and writes a relationship blog under the name “ Scarlet Rocket “ but one night his world is turned upside down when he meets a sexy redhead con artist who pretend that she’s Scarlet Rocket.

You Got Fail was silly..super funny and sexy!! Definitely recomme
Mrs. Allen 107 (The Kansan Reader)
Find all my reviews: https://jaynikkibelthoughts.wordpress...

I do love Celia Aaron's works, but this one fell a little flat for me. I would be lying if I said that I want to finish this for fake Scarlet. We all know Willis is the reason I continued with this.

His life, the way he built relationships with his friends Elias and Jason we amazing. Fake Scarlet made me want to scream. I get it she has a klepto issue. That didn't bother me but she seemed like a lack luster character. Kind of like a re
Ebony (Eb's Dirty Diary)
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So, of course before I start my review I have to say thank you to my girl Celia Aaron. Not everyone gets the opportunity to receive an ARC, and I am happy to have been one of the lucky ones. You always rockin my socks babe!!!!

Now, on to the good stuff ...

Oh em gee! How fun was this book?! Like seriously, I knew this book was going to be amazing from the title alone. You've Got Fail? How could you not want to read a book with it's title?

You've Got Fail tells the story of Willis Halloran and "Scar
Brandi
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, sexy-time
5 You don't need me for you to shine Stars

Why didn't you guys tell me this book would make me feel so happy? This book is the perfect blend of hilarious, dirty, sweet, and sexy.
The.
Perfect.
Blend.
And yet, none of you said, "Hey, dummy, read this book. You'll like it."
Shame on you guys.

Anyway, Willis and Scarlet meet in the most unexpected of ways.
She's a con. He's a blogger with a secret identity. And now, the con has stolen that public persona and created herself in the image of one Sca
Karen
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Scarlet Rocket meets Scarlet Rocket. One is a geeky ripped guy who loves all things Marvel comics and Reptilian Commander and the other is a sexy redhead kleptomaniac with a rubic cube champion for a sister. I was exhausted and so thoroughly and totally entertained.

I cracked out the Wonderwoman tshirt and got my geek on but all wallets and sparkly bracelets were safe. Oh, I just remembered Sparky! Such a great nickname.

I can honestly say I think Celia Aaron created two brilliant characters in Sc
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
This was a fantastic story!
Willis is the shy nerd who likes to hide behind his computer. Scarlet is the girl you're gonna love to hate. I have a feeling she is going to steal your heart ;)
Willis gives new life to sexy nerds all over the world...I mean he can dirty talk with the best of them...he shed his shyness pretty quick in order to rocket his way in to Scarlet's panties. His fun loving attitude and his dirty words will have you dropping your drawers for him in no time. Eepp the skillzzzz h
Maggie Schuler
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Willis Halloran, AKA Scarlet Rocket, is the mystery blogger making her (his) way up the social ladder. However, Willis is duped when he finds Scarlet Rocket is attending media events. One stolen identity and a red-headed beauty boosting his blogger persona has Willis shaking his head and falling head over heels for this mystery woman.

Celia Aaron takes stolen identity to a whole new level and keeps the fun, witty banter on point with her new rom-com, You've Got Fail. In true Aaron style, the page
Kaetrin
Ximena Franzi
Lisa
Jamila

• Husky
  • Fractures in Ink (Clipped Wings, #3)
  • Heartbreaker (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Unruly Defender (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Left For Wild
  • Crash Into You (Dare With Me, #1)
  • Truce (Neighbor from Hell, #4)
  • The Bribe (Calamity Montana #1)
  • Sundays are for Hangovers
  • Hefty
  • Built for Love
  • Before Summer Ends
  • Notice
  • Legend (Arizona Vengeance, #3)
  • #Hater (Hashtag, #2)
  • Reckless Kiss
  • #Player (Hashtag, #3)
  • Love Machine
See top shelves…
Celia Aaron is a recovering attorney who loves romance and erotic fiction. Dark to light, angsty to funny, real to fantasy—if it’s hot and strikes her fancy, she writes it. Thanks for reading.

Sign up for my newsletter at celiaaaron.com to get information on new releases. (I would never spam you or sell your info, just send you book news and goodies sometimes). ;)

You can find me on: