Start by marking “You've Got Fail” as Want to Read:
You've Got Fail

You've Got Fail

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  754 ratings  ·  225 reviews
She’s driving me crazy. Or am I the one driving myself crazy? I can’t tell anymore. Ever since Scarlet Rocket showed up in the flesh, she’s turned my structured world upside down. My neatly ordered life, my hand-painted Aliens versus Vampires figurines, my expertly curated comics collection—none of these things provide any shelter from her sexy, sassy onslaught. It’s a dis ...more
Published December 26th 2017

To ask other readers questions about You've Got Fail, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You've Got Fail

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of You've Got Fail
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! You’ve Got Fail (stand-alone). Willis strikes a deal with con-artist Scarlet to stop un-officially impersonating his online persona & instead do it officially!

You’ve Got Fail (stand-alone) opens up to relationship adviser and blogger and soon-to-be author Willis Halloran aka Sparky realizing someone is impersonating him.

He cannot afford to be linked to impropriety!

Granted he may have shammed the public believing that he is a female, but that doesn’t mean he wants a sexy red-head pranc
Melanie (mells_view)
She’s making me crazy. And I only just met her.

If you enjoy romantic comedies, then I’m telling you to IMMEDIATELY #oneclick this book. Heck if you hate romantic comedies, I think you should buy this book. I read it on kindle unlimited, but decided to buy it immediately after THAT is how good it is.

A con and a nerd. Banter that is oh so good. Comedic timing that is BEYOND spot on. Agh. This was amazing writing. A fun romance. Interesting characters. I loved this book so much I can’t even properl
Celia Aaron
Oct 29, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
You've Got Fail is LIVE!
Click here: http://geni.us/5AWg

photo Live for GR_zps9itme5p4.jpg
Cristina
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Well... I'm disappointed. I had higher expectations from this book.
First of all... that cover is not the one for this book. Willis had blue eyes and the guy on the cover screws that. And what kind of name is Willis?! I couldn't picture him all hot and nerdy.
Second of all... The story had no continuity. It felt like the action was written in a rush. Actually... there was no action (except the ending).
And how fast Willis forgave Scarlet. Ow, come on! 🙄
However, I liked the idea of a con and a n
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
I've been laughing so loudly, I've scared myself Lmao😂 . Insanely funny , this book will have you rolling on the floor in no time !
I've been snaughling non stop, tears in my eyes and almost peeing in my pants. This book requires shamwow panties for an entirely different reason 😁
Read this book people, so fantastically witty and humorous , Ms Aaron is my new Rom-Com Shakespeare 😂
Poor Willis Halloran. He's a cute, nerdy type , realllllly sexy , hot nerd , let me add . He sits behind a computer in h
Carlene Inspired
I have been dying to read You've Got Fail since before I even knew the book's title. The minute it was announced that Celia Aaron had a Contemporary Romance with a heaping pile of humor in the works I knew I had to have it. I got even more excited when I read the blurb and saw the cover...holy smokes is that cover model HOT. It promised humor, smut, romance, and an actual plot. Crazy, I know.

"I'd worked for years to build my blog, and this imposter was schmoozing along on my hard work. Not cool
Carol
2.5 stars.
An unusual romantic comedy from an author that excels in dark romances .
This was sort of a mess in my opinion.
I didn't hate it, it had potential but I was never really able to invest in the story or its characters. Neither were very believable.
I did somewhat like Willis as the lovable nerd with a sex blog but Scarlet didn't make sense for me. I couldn't relate to her either as the heartless con or the woman who is simply desperate to save her sister and willing to do whatever it take
Alex ♈
Quirky Omega
First of all, the cover is gorgeous! It is simple, clean and nicely color coordinated. Obviously the model is not at all someone to scoff at. My only gripe is that more effort should have been put into giving the cover that geek and nerd feeling. Possibilities are endless with this one.

The story itself is beautifully frothy and funny. The romance just flows through despite everything. Even the plot is treated with just enough care that the story comfortably steers away from being a generic supe
Paperback Princess
4 Nerdtastic stars!!!!

I really enjoyed this book...so freaking cute!!! What I loved tho was Willis Halloran...he for sure was no alpha that we’re used to. Hes a huge nerd that loves comic books ...super hero movies ..collecting action figures and writes a relationship blog under the name “ Scarlet Rocket “ but one night his world is turned upside down when he meets a sexy redhead con artist who pretend that she’s Scarlet Rocket.

You Got Fail was silly..super funny and sexy!! Definitely recomme
Mercedes
Dec 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
3.5 Stars

Willis Halloran is the brains behind a popular advice blog and to the questioning masses, he's known as Scarlet Rocket. Willis is comfortable behind his computer screen, doling out sage advice, but with an upcoming book release he's got to figure out how to get some hype for his book going and how is he goin to handle the possibility of a book tour?
Now I was jonesing for her harder than a Hobbit for second breakfast.
Scarlet Rocket, at least, that's the name the beautiful redhead i
Marifer
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Creo que no me había reído tanto con un libro desde hace mucho tiempo
Timitra
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book. These characters were overly ridiculous but man what a fun read. I don't think I've had this much fun with side characters in a book in a long time don't get me wrong I loved the main characters especially that sexy nerd Willis but there was something special about the secondary characters.

You've Got Fail wasn't only a light, fun read but had an undertone of darkness which I enjoyed. I also loved the premise of this story and I definitely recommend it.

ARC provided by author in exchan
Jamie (The Kansan Reader)
Find all my reviews: https://jaynikkibelthoughts.wordpress...

I do love Celia Aaron's works, but this one fell a little flat for me. I would be lying if I said that I want to finish this for fake Scarlet. We all know Willis is the reason I continued with this.

His life, the way he built relationships with his friends Elias and Jason we amazing. Fake Scarlet made me want to scream. I get it she has a klepto issue. That didn't bother me but she seemed like a lack luster character. Kind of like a re
Ebony (Eb's Dirty Diary)
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So, of course before I start my review I have to say thank you to my girl Celia Aaron. Not everyone gets the opportunity to receive an ARC, and I am happy to have been one of the lucky ones. You always rockin my socks babe!!!!

Now, on to the good stuff ...

Oh em gee! How fun was this book?! Like seriously, I knew this book was going to be amazing from the title alone. You've Got Fail? How could you not want to read a book with it's title?

You've Got Fail tells the story of Willis Halloran and "Scar
Brandi
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, multi-pov, sexy-time
5 You don't need me for you to shine Stars

Why didn't you guys tell me this book would make me feel so happy? This book is the perfect blend of hilarious, dirty, sweet, and sexy.
The.
Perfect.
Blend.
And yet, none of you said, "Hey, dummy, read this book. You'll like it."
Shame on you guys.

Anyway, Willis and Scarlet meet in the most unexpected of ways.
She's a con. He's a blogger with a secret identity. And now, the con has stolen that public persona and created herself in the image of one Sca
Karen
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Scarlet Rocket meets Scarlet Rocket. One is a geeky ripped guy who loves all things Marvel comics and Reptilian Commander and the other is a sexy redhead kleptomaniac with a rubic cube champion for a sister. I was exhausted and so thoroughly and totally entertained.

I cracked out the Wonderwoman tshirt and got my geek on but all wallets and sparkly bracelets were safe. Oh, I just remembered Sparky! Such a great nickname.

I can honestly say I think Celia Aaron created two brilliant characters in Sc
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
This was a fantastic story!
Willis is the shy nerd who likes to hide behind his computer. Scarlet is the girl you're gonna love to hate. I have a feeling she is going to steal your heart ;)
Willis gives new life to sexy nerds all over the world...I mean he can dirty talk with the best of them...he shed his shyness pretty quick in order to rocket his way in to Scarlet's panties. His fun loving attitude and his dirty words will have you dropping your drawers for him in no time. Eepp the skillzzzz h
Raine
Cute

Nerdy guy who is a relationship blogger and writer who hides behind a female persona and a girl who pretends to be that female persona so she can con and pickpocket unsuspecting marks. What's not to like?
Sarah/DragonflyReads
Jan 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars - it was fun!
Gabriela
Jun 06, 2018 rated it liked it
No se si no conecte con el libro porque no me pareció interesante, o porque estaba distraída, o porque no vi nunca el sentido de la historia.
litljen
*** I received an advanced copy and chose to review it ***
** 100% spoiler free review **
* 5 hilariously sexy stars *

If you are looking for a racious, laugh-out-loud rom-com with a side of swoon, You've Got Fail is the answer to your every desire! Celia Aaron is as adept at raunchy humor as she is at dark angst...she's truly a versatile author that can do it all. You've Got Fail will have you falling in love while laughing your ass off throughout.

Aaron's characters are completely unique and unfo
« Court (Take the Read) »

First person, Dual-POV, HAE.

Sexy nerdy boys with dirty mouths are the effing best creatures ever.

I really really liked this one. I was curious to see how the plot would progress after reading the blurb. Man masquerading as a woman to write love/sex advice on his blog? Woman who makes her living as a con-woman, one who steals his wallet and also his online identity? I was intrigued already but as these two moved through the story, I liked them even more.

Willis is a geek, through and through. Fan
Stacey Broadbent
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favourites
First of all, I love the title of this 😊 total draw card for me. And if that wasn’t enough, the story-line certainly is.
Willis writes a successful blog under a female name, giving him the perfect excuse to be a recluse, until… a woman shows up pretending to be him… her… you get my point.

The cat and mouse game between these two is fantastic. I love that she’s not like your typical heroine, and that he’s not your typical hero. I love that there is a sex toy manufacturer – who happens to have the
Jaime Gambrill
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book had me rolling. Scarlet is the chick you want to punch and cuddle at the same time. once you find out her reasoning you sympathize but the chemistry between her and Willis is scorching! Willis is an H that you don't see much in stories. He is a total nerd, a lot awkward and hella funny. He is also protective, though he doesn't go all alpha in the story. His traits make him the perfect combo of a man.

Scarlet is a con artist finding marks and committing petty theft. She takes a name of a
Cee Cee Houston
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You’ve Got Fail by Celia AAron was a fun, flirty laugh a minute kind of insta-love at first sight romance between a blogger and a con artist. If you’re feeling down and in need of a pick-me-up after the Christmas shopping rush, then this is the book for you. Lots of hot sexy times, humour, gags and a sex toy with a mind of its own.
Willis Halloran is a superman strength sexy book/comic nerd who has dedicated himself to his online sex and relationship advice column and it’s grown from small fry to
Arys
You've Got Fail by Celia Aaron is a romantic story featuring blogging, cons, and sex advice.Willis Halloran is a woman with a successful blog, or at least that is what the world thinks because of his Scarlet Rocket persona. When someone starts impersonating Scarlet, in the flesh, he has to act to preserve his reputation and his book deal. Scarlet (fake) needs money fast to get her sister out of debt with a mobster and Willis/Scarlet (real) is an easy mark and while she waits for him to show up s ...more
C
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is another hit for Celia Aaron. I found Scarlet and Willis to be VERY intriguing and this unique and fun story just pulled me in deeper with each chapter. The con man got the con man, so to speak.

Scarlet is a con artist, but for good reason. Willis is a fraud, so to speak, but for good reason because it's his job. See Scarlet pretends to be the character that Willis writes as in his blog. Willis is Scarlet Rocket, that's his blog. And he gives relationship advice to people as Scarlet. Then
Gwen Shafer
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a very interesting book from the beginning to the end. I absolutely loved it . It was interesting, gripping, suspenseful and at some points kept you on the edge of your seat. I loved the relationship between Willis and Scarlet. Those two together are just a great couple. I loved how they got together and attempted to stay together. This was a very well written book from beginning to end. This was a great storyline. I really do love the character chemistry in this book with all the chara ...more
Story_girl
Light hearted, one time read. Liked the characters. The resolution of the actual problem at the end of the book was done in such a ridiculous manner. This dropped the rating for me. Otherwise I was enjoying it. Maybe 3.75 stars.

• Sundays are for Hangovers
  • Confessions of a Bad Boy
  • My Torin
  • I Wanna Text You Up (Texting, #2)
  • Stripped Bare (Vegas Billionaire, #1)
  • Team Player
  • Awkward
  • Uncovering Love
  • Midnight Blue
  • Hidden Seams (Unzipped #2)
  • Three Blind Dates (Dating by Numbers, #1)
  • Look the Part
  • Bad Dad
  • My Enemy Next Door
  • Just One Night (Blue Beech, #2)
  • The Coaching Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #4)
  • Man Flu (Man Cave, #2)
  • Late Call (Call, #1)
Celia Aaron is a recovering attorney who loves romance and erotic fiction. Dark to light, angsty to funny, real to fantasy—if it’s hot and strikes her fancy, she writes it. Thanks for reading.

Sign up for my newsletter at celiaaaron.com to get information on new releases. (I would never spam you or sell your info, just send you book news and goodies sometimes). ;)

You can find me on: