Start by marking “A Wicked Christmas 1869” as Want to Read:
A Wicked Christmas 1869

A Wicked Christmas 1869

(Wicked #1)

In this sizzling short story, Elena Davenport Wainwright gets ready to celebrate her second Christmas with her husbands Edward Wainwright and Daniel O’Flaherty. Suffering from “soldier’s heart” (PTSD) from her service in the Civil War, Elena looks to the Dominant Edward for shelter from the storms of life. But on the anniversary of her kidnapping, it’s the Master who needs ...more
ebook
Published December 1st 2017 by Long Branch Books

To ask other readers questions about A Wicked Christmas 1869, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Wicked Christmas 1869

Start your review of A Wicked Christmas 1869
Kat
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Definitely NSFW! There's no way you could finish the day with soaking wet undies after reading this during lunch break!
This is a perfect short story follow up to As Wicked as You Want. It takes place 2 years after Edward, Daniel & Elena form their triage. It's a steamy, touching look into their mid-1800's existence, living not only as a menage a trois, but also living "the lifestyle" of pain & pleasure, dominance & submission.
This is well written, as all of this author's work is. You feel total
Rose Howse
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Quick but Entertaining Hot Read

This story finds Elena, Daniel and Edward together about a week before Christmas.
Edward being the dominant of the trio makes life very interesting for his lovers.
After working all day at their studio, Daniel and Elena get home to Edward and they
have an evening of sexual pleasures and soothing massages afterwards.
This very short story quickly satisfies and promises more to come.
I look forward to Christmas 1870!
Sheena
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Yule time must read..

Happy Christmas1869 menage style...this is a superheated, short seasonal treat, which focuses on the searing hot love triumvirate of Elena, Edward, Daniel as they prepare for the Christmas celebrations..

I love these three characters, they have all had more than their fair share of challenges, and they all totally deserve some drama free steamy intimacy....

An enthralling yule time 4.5 star must read...I received a copy of this book from the author.
Tasha Talks Books Blog
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is such an awesome short story. Fun being able to see what is up with our favorite characters from As Wicked as you Want. This was awesome, being able to see Edward, Elena, and Daniel reuniting for the holidays. This story does tug at your heart as WAYW gently. Totally a must read. Definitely should read As Wicked As You Want to get the full effect but it is a nice short.
Lena
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A short, hot revisit with Elena, Daniel and Edward.
Even if it’s a stand alone, without having read the book ’As wicked as you want’ you would miss all the good feelings you get, when you are back again in their company.
Pat
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well written Christmas book that pulled me right in from the very beginning and the chemistry and dynamics between Elena, Daniel and Edward kept me totally engaged until the very end!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Charlotte
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh What a Christmas!!!

You need to read As Wicked As You Get first to get the full effect of this story.. More play for Lady Leighton, her husband Edward and her other husband Paddy.
Tammy
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
This delicious little tidbit was sexy and just the thing to read before bed! I had some wicked dreams that I actually remembered the next morning. To say I woke up smiling is an understatement!! I definitely recommend this book! Enjoy!!
Lisa B. Lovely
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this look at a past life for three of my favorite Nia Farrell characters. Short, hot, sexy as sin. Well worth the time to read.
lovestoread
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love reading about this triad. Always fun to see how Daniel and Elena will mess with Edward. Then its always fun to watch Edward get his back! He's not the master for nothing.
Kemberlee Snelling
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a lovely little catch up with our favorite characters.
Dana Fernandez
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Must read!!

A wonderful short Christmas story. Hot steamy sex included. Nia Farrell does not disappoint. I would recommend this book and author.
Chasity
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I didn't want As Wicked As You Want to end so having this book come out as a follow up was amazing. I loved Edward, Elana "Lane" & Daniels story. The love and passion flows through into this short story about their 2nd Christmas. Maybe, if we're lucky, next year we'll get a 3rd Christmas book with the statue done and a new "present" coming! ...more
Megan Gemperline
is currently reading it
Apr 26, 2020
Tracey
May 18, 2020

• The She-Wolf on the Twentieth Floor (Unbillable Hours #1)
I love reading and writing romance, contemporary and historical, with a special fondness for stories with BDSM and/or menage relationships. I enjoy crafting characters that will stay with you long after you've read about them. Their stories are layered, with topics like PTSD and autism, with elements of spirituality and mysticism, with psychic gifts and everyday challenges to be met and overcome.

A

Wicked (2 books)
  • A Wicked Christmas 1870 (Wicked Christmas, #2)

News & Interviews