Start by marking “A Wicked Christmas 1869” as Want to Read:
A Wicked Christmas 1869

A Wicked Christmas 1869

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
In this sizzling short story, Elena Davenport Wainwright gets ready to celebrate her second Christmas with her husbands Edward Wainwright and Daniel O’Flaherty. Suffering from “soldier’s heart” (PTSD) from her service in the Civil War, Elena looks to the Dominant Edward for shelter from the storms of life. But on the anniversary of her kidnapping, it’s the Master who needs ...more
ebook
Published December 1st 2017 by Long Branch Books

To ask other readers questions about A Wicked Christmas 1869, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Wicked Christmas 1869

Kat
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Definitely NSFW! There's no way you could finish the day with soaking wet undies after reading this during lunch break!
This is a perfect short story follow up to As Wicked as You Want. It takes place 2 years after Edward, Daniel & Elena form their triage. It's a steamy, touching look into their mid-1800's existence, living not only as a menage a trois, but also living "the lifestyle" of pain & pleasure, dominance & submission.
This is well written, as all of this author's work is. Yo
Rose Howse
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Quick but Entertaining Hot Read

This story finds Elena, Daniel and Edward together about a week before Christmas.
Edward being the dominant of the trio makes life very interesting for his lovers.
After working all day at their studio, Daniel and Elena get home to Edward and they
have an evening of sexual pleasures and soothing massages afterwards.
This very short story quickly satisfies and promises more to come.
I look forward to Christmas 1870!
Natasha Hooks
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is such an awesome short story. Fun being able to see what is up with our favorite characters from As Wicked as you Want. This was awesome, being able to see Edward, Elena, and Daniel reuniting for the holidays. This story does tug at your heart as WAYW gently. Totally a must read. Definitely should read As Wicked As You Want to get the full effect but it is a nice short.
Lena
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A short, hot revisit with Elena, Daniel and Edward.
Even if it’s a stand alone, without having read the book ’As wicked as you want’ you would miss all the good feelings you get, when you are back again in their company.
Pat
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well written Christmas book that pulled me right in from the very beginning and the chemistry and dynamics between Elena, Daniel and Edward kept me totally engaged until the very end!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Lisa B. Lovely
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this look at a past life for three of my favorite Nia Farrell characters. Short, hot, sexy as sin. Well worth the time to read.
Kemberlee Snelling
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a lovely little catch up with our favorite characters.
Dana Fernandez
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Must read!!

A wonderful short Christmas story. Hot steamy sex included. Nia Farrell does not disappoint. I would recommend this book and author.
Chasity
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I didn't want As Wicked As You Want to end so having this book come out as a follow up was amazing. I loved Edward, Elana "Lane" & Daniels story. The love and passion flows through into this short story about their 2nd Christmas. Maybe, if we're lucky, next year we'll get a 3rd Christmas book with the statue done and a new "present" coming!
Anna Nichols
Amanda Dubuque
Mar 08, 2018
Rhonda F
Apr 21, 2018
I love reading and writing romance, contemporary and historical, with a special fondness for stories with BDSM and/or menage relationships. I enjoy crafting characters that will stay with you long after you've read about them. Their stories are layered, with topics like PTSD and autism, with elements of spirituality and mysticism, with psychic gifts and everyday challenges to be met and overcome.

A