Start by marking “The Lost Savior (Alinthia #1)” as Want to Read:
The Lost Savior (Alinthia #1)

The Lost Savior (Alinthia #1)

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  1,258 Ratings  ·  221 Reviews
They came from another world to protect her. Now it’s her destiny to save them …

Tori King is a normal senior in high school. Head over heels in love with her childhood sweetheart, she is busy making plans for college when a chance encounter with an alien bounty hunter turns her world upside down. Now, she’s experiencing terrifying changes and developing supernatural abil
Published February 1st 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Lost Savior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lost Savior

Dali
Siobhan Davis introduces the Alinthia series with the story of Victoria King, a high school senior who thought she was just like the rest of her peers, preparing for college and making plans to marry her best friend and childhood sweetheart. After being attacked by an alien though, her life turns upside down and is further shaken when four of the hottest guys she’s ever seen enroll at her school, attend her classes and seem to notice no one but her.

Giving her little other choice, Tori gets to
Siobhan
Nov 17, 2017 rated it liked it
I wanted to love this one so much, and yet I fear I’m going to be in the minority with my views towards this one. On the surface, this is another great read from Siobhan Davis; however, there were so many little things I couldn’t quite bring myself to enjoy and this lessened my enjoyment. In all honesty, I would label this more of a three-point-five-star read, rather than the three-stars I gave it – but despite there being moments where four-stars were deserving, I couldn’t quite bring myself to ...more
Dianne
Tori was pretty normal for a senior in high school until the four hot, new guys at school suddenly all become her personal shadows. It all started with that alien bounty hunter and the changes he unleashed within Tori. Could it be she is something more? Something not of this world? How could she find herself drawn to all four of these guys, especially when her heart belongs to her childhood sweetheart?

Being normal is a thing of the past for Tori and what lay before her is as exciting as it is te
Donna
I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!! It was a lot of fun! Tori discovering she was an alien, finding out she has four gorgeous alien protectors that she is bound to (oh my!), having to try and accept this and balance it with her “human” life…and so much more that I won’t say because SPOILERS!

At first it’s mostly in Tori’s voice. Then as the guys come into it more there are chapters in each of their voices, helping us to get to know the four of them. I think as the series continues we will continue to get to kn
Siobhan Davis
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
The Lost Savior is LIVE!!

Available to download now for only 0.99. FREE to read in Kindle Unlimited.

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2DwaTpK
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2DrkQ82
Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/2rlniXW
Amazon AUS: http://amzn.to/2Dv5xue
Other local stores: http://smarturl.it/TheLostSavior

Marguerite (Lady RH) ❀
Rating : ?

So this guy is total eye candy, drop dead gorgeous, sexy as fuck and stuff.

He looks like Justin Bieber.

description

Moving on the useless information..

I didn't really get into the book, i think mostly because of the fact the characters are teen and I can't deal with the drama. I can't even tell you if I liked it or not, I have just no idea. But the reviews are pretty good, so why shouldn't you give it a try?
Sakina Carter
Apr 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I gave this book 4 stars because for a RH, it was refreshing to read about a heroine who wasn't abused. Even though she was adopted, she was raised by two loving parents.

I usually don't like YA and I did speed read through the high school BS, but for the most part, they behaved more like typical teens than I have been reading about lately.

I am hoping the next book does not have high school drama now that she knows who she really is.
Kayla Brunson
Jan 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, reverse-harem
I am voluntarily reviewing an advance, complimentary copy of this book.

This was my first book by Siobhan so I didn't know what to expect. I saw reverse harem and that sounds right up my alley, throw in some aliens and I couldn't request to review fast enough.

This book started off with some action and I couldn't put my kindle down after the first chapter! I couldn't wait to see how things were going to play out, especially after the guys first came into the story.

I liked Tori as the main charact
Katherine Paschal
Review on https://smadasbooksmack.blogspot.com/

While out shopping with her friend, Tori runs literally into a strange man. After that encounter, she tries to brush off the discontent she feels and go to dinner, but she soon becomes very sick. While heading home, the man shows up in the middle of the road and tells Tori he has been searching for her. Tori has absolutely no idea what is going on, but she learns that there is more to her than she could ever have guessed and she is part of something
Kathy - Books & Munches
Let’s start with the first thing I noticed and loved. Our main character, Tori, is already in a romantic relationship when we get to know her. With her childhood friend / next door neighbor, Jensen, at that! It’s always refreshing when this is the case since so many stories start with.. well, most characters being single?

But then we have four new guys entering Tori’s life. I have to admit I was a little confused at first with who was who. It didn’t took me too long though, since it was obvious M
Courtney
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I had no clue what I was getting myself into when I started reading this book. I have read Siobhan's previous YA/Contemporary romance books but none of her sci-fi/paranormal reads yet. I am huge sci-fi, fantasy and paranormal fan so I knew that I would enjoy this book based on that aspect but I was not sure what to expect from Siobhan. It's extremely difficult for authors to write in different genres and be successful in them. However, Siobhan makes it look so easy and natural.

The Lost Savior in
Tonja Drecker
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Reverse harems seem to be the thing this year, and I was very curious to see how this author was going to handle it—especially after reading the blurb. I was not disappointed.

Tori is an average teenager, whose life is running well. She's got friends, a nice family, a great boyfriend and good grades. When she accidentally bumps into a creepy guy at the mall, things race toward craziness. Not only does she feel horribly ill, but as her friends drive her home, the guy drops out of the sky into the
Zoe
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.

Another great read from Siobhan Davis. I had not heard of the reverse harem genre before this book, and when it was described to me, I found myself a little skeptical. However, I should not have doubted the writing skills of Ms Davis! This is not an x-rated, sleazy or mass orgy read, as I know some 'reverse harem' books can be. This is a science fiction story with a twist. In her usual style, the characters are fully developed and continue
meghann
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I ship it. I ship it so hard. I'm a huge fan of this author, so I was pretty sure I was going to love this new series. Right away I knew that Tori was my kind of girl. She's good people, but she will definitely kick some ass when it is needed. Jensen. My heart broke for him. I just want him to be okay and hope that he can be happy at some point in the series.

This was the first book I've read with a reverse harem, and I've decided I fully support this concept. Seriously excited for seeing how th
Dana
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Lost Savior is an incredible start to the Alinthia series. If you have read any of Siobhan Davis’ other books, you might find it to have elements that Siobhan is known for having in all of her amazing stories and then some. I have never read reverse harem before this one, so I am not much of an expert, but I will say that the theme is very tastefully done. This is not even close to a trashy romance novel, so if you are looking for that, you will not find that here; however, you will find a b ...more
Donna
Holy aliens!! I loved this!! Honestly I read this before listening to it, but listening to it WAS SO MUCH BETTER!!! And I never say that...lol. This group of narrators were tremendous, they totally brought this book to life!!!

I have read the first two books in this series, and now I’m listening to them, and I love this series and can really see it becoming a movie someday!!

It was so much fun in this book, seeing Tori discover she was an alien. Finding out she has four gorgeous alien protectors
Jemimah  Zafoune
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm not really a fan of alien stories, but this book kept on getting recommended to me in Amazon emails and author newsletters that I thought, well I should just give it a try (btw it's that it is a reverse harem story that helped make my decision as that's one of my favourite genres)
Well blow me down did I enjoy this book! It's engaging and it's engrossing. It's exciting and it's intriguing. All the characters are well built and I loved the story, I definitely got a slight superman feel to some
Megan
May 12, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
I hated the main female character. She has been in love with her childhood friend for years and years and then these guys show up and she has a "bond" with them and then she's all Jensen who? At first she breaks up with him because being with him puts him in danger and thats fine. I get that. But a week later she's making out with someone else and that I just can't handle. It makes her seem like a fickle character andI am just too old for that shit. So this series isn't for me. The writing itsel ...more
Terri Lynn
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Siobhan's writing is unique. It truly is rare to find such a remarkable author. When I find one , I stick to them, stalk them for release dates. and leave reviews as a way of my appreciation for writing such phenomenal, extraordinary books!
Before I go on with this review of this book . I have to brag on how wonderful this author is. I have read The Kennedy boys and am so hooked. I count down the days to release day. I recently read Inseparable, a stand alone, And was so hooked. And wanted more.
Jennifer G
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reverse-harem
Tori is your typical All-American girl, except that she most definitely is not. High school senior, good grades, good group of friends, athlete, in love with the boy next door. Perfectly normal until a random encounter triggers her unknown heritage complete with superpowers, alien assassins, and a devoted group of protectors. This is a unique twist on Superman. Smalltown USA has unknowingly been the home to a girl who might save us all.

Siobhan Davis is one of my favorite contemporary authors. Re
Carolyn
Apr 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great start to a new series. Reverse harems can be fun or scary...depends on how it gets developed. This one, is on the fun category.

Tori is a perfectly normal high school girl. Good friends, a boyfriend, athletic, and well liked. On a fateful shopping day she encounters a creep with strange powers. The encounter changes her life, with the addition of four extremely handsome men that show up as the new transfer students. The connection is immediate and very visible.

Tori learns about who she is a
Karla
Jan 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a copy in return for an honest review.

I loved this book, I have never read a reverse harem before. The concept worked. If an author says a pig can fly, a pig can fly!

The Star got knocked off for one reason and one reason only. I didn’t like the protagonist, I couldn’t connect with her. May be she was a little self absorbed, and talked about her boyfriend too much.

The story line was good, the 4 protectors each had their own personalities and I liked the love/hate connection Alinthia
Tera Comer
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
All I have to say is YAY another sci-fi book by this author and she has done it in one of my favorite sub-genre.... reverse harem (RH)!! While RH is not for everyone those that like the genre will enjoy this slow burn in it. The world building, as always is strong, just like the character driven characters by this author. I love how this author does all the setting up in the first book so we can have a strong setting for the books we know are to come! I can not wait for the next book in this ser ...more
Laura Witte
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Riveting

Typical Siobhan Davis material: action packed, deep characters you really want to get to know, and plot twists you rarely ever see coming! This is why she has quickly become my favorite author. Luckily, she writes fast or her habit of leaving off with a cliffhanger would drive me crazy! As it is I am dreading the 2month wait for the next installment, but I know it will be well worth it when it arrives.
Roger
Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
My first read from author Siobhan Davis. I was the winner of Siobhan Davis' giveaway for an audio book copy of The Lost Savior & The Secret Heir. Although I own several of her books, I didn’t own these 2 & had never read anything by her, my loss. Very well-written and enjoyable with captivating characters, now I just need to get the rest of the series, yes it’s that good!
Ola Adamska
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great start of New Series.
Nothing in this book was boring I felt all characters and wanted want t get to know Them better.
Tori seems normal HS girl with friends nad stuff . But shes not! I loved The way Her origin was unrevealed slowly and that not everything was obvious imidiately.
I will grab book 2 for sure!
Pops
Feb 07, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reverse-harem, alien, dnf, ya
not for me.
Tayla Robichaud
Feb 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love reading Siobhan’s books because you can actually see her become better and better with each book.
Now, I’ll be honest with you. I struggled with the beginning. It definitely was not my favorite and I thought I was going to have to suffer through it but no it got much much better. Thank the gods. So right off the bat we get thrown 5 names and brief bios of them which was way too much all at once I kept getting confused who was talking and who they were, obviously we get to know them indivi
Denali
Soaring Up High

I was a lucky fish to receive an ARC of this book in Siobhan’s new SciFi series.

Siobhan Davis is one of my favorite authors. I throughly enjoyed her Science Fiction Romance series! The Alinthia series first book did not fail to disappoint.

I really liked the different take on this book. It is set in the present time where Tori is having a regular high school life. She is dating her high school sweet heart and things are going great. Until, four guys show up and tell her that every

Stacia
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Paranormal Romance

Great Paranormal romance! I love the chemistry between these characters. There were a couple of times where I felt breathless with the edge of my seat heartache drama. Great read. Can’t wait for the next.
Subscribe to the Kennedy Boys newsletter to read exclusive bonus scenes and advance samples of new releases in the series http://eepurl.com/cpxkFP

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime! She
More about Siobhan Davis

Alinthia (4 books)
  • The Secret Heir (Alinthia #2)
  • The Warrior Princess (Alinthia #3)
  • The Chosen One (Alinthia #4)

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• Son of the Dawn (Ghosts of the Shadow Market #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Sanctuary (Nomad, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Genome (The Extinction Files #2)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Mechanica (Mechanica, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Wired (Wired, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Bandwidth (An Analog Novel Book 1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sufficiently Advanced Magic (Arcane Ascension, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Bees
    $12.99 $1.99
  • The Land: Founding (Chaos Seeds, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Mists of Avalon (Avalon, #1)
    $12.99 $2.99
  • Fool's Assassin (The Fitz and The Fool Trilogy, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Gone, #1)
  • Friday
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Dhalgren
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Conjure (Hoodoo Apprentice)
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Moon Chosen (Tales of a New World #1)
    $8.51 $2.99
  • Homeworld (Odyssey One, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Recurve (The Elemental Series, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Deviants (Dust Chronicles #1)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles, #1)
    $6.49 $1.99
  • Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Kill Society (Sandman Slim, #9)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Out of the Black (Odyssey One, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Acacia: The War with the Mein (Acacia, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Menagerie
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Infinite (Gates of Thread and Stone #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99