Start by marking “Night Blade (Blade Hunt Chronicles, #2)” as Want to Read:
Night Blade (Blade Hunt Chronicles, #2)

Night Blade

(Blade Hunt Chronicles #2)

THE BLADE HUNT SAGA CONTINUES

In the aftermath of the Heart Blade’s return, Del and Rose have different roads to follow. One leads forward, the other to the distant past. Rose is on a mission to infiltrate and double-cross the ultimate heist, and retrieve a game-changing prize. Meanwhile, as the Court of the Covenant prepares to meet, Del has a quest of her own.
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 320 pages
Published November 6th 2017 by Woodbridge Press

To ask other readers questions about Night Blade, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Night Blade

Start your review of Night Blade (Blade Hunt Chronicles, #2)
Marguerite
5 Stars!!!!!

Night Blade was an absolute blast to read! Taking everything I loved about Heart Blade, then amplifying it by 1000 and that was my reading experience of Night Blade. To keep it short at the start - if you love urban fantasy with drama, action, romance and fun mythology, then the Blade Hunt Chronicles is definitely for you!

Now, to break my love down even more -

The characters: Now that all the characters are established, the changing POV's were an absolute delight to read
Carrie Firestone
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Heart Blade and couldn't wait to dive into Night Blade. WOW. It was amazing. Let's put it this way- Night Blade was sharp, polished, and full of power and magic. The pacing never slowed, the characters revealed themselves chapter by chapter until I felt like I was part of one, big, happy wolf/vampire/witch/demon/merman/pixie/troll coven (and I LIKED it)! I am strictly a contemporary reader. But this book had so much heart and character development, it was a perfect crossover read. Treat ...more
Bryan Wigmore
Nov 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Night Blade is a good read and a worthy sequel to Heart Blade, advancing and deepening the series story without bogging down or muddling it, which is quite an achievement. For me, it doesn’t quite reach the very high bar set by the first book, but I’d still heartily recommend it (though I’d even more recommend reading Heart Blade first, for those who haven’t already) and it should reassure those waiting to see if the series is on a good track.

The plot – skilfully woven, being intrica
Jo Zebedee
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second of Mills' YA trilogy and, like the first, it delivers on strong characterisation and themes that satisfy within the YA market.

An original-feeling world is met with believable characters and the book knocks along at a nice pace.
The ending was satisfying and builds up to book 3 well, which I'm very much looking forward to.

Recommended.
Suzanne
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Night Blade. A very action packed book, and yet giving the reader time to get to know all the characters. I'm looking forward to Juliana Spink Mills' next book in the series.
Amy Chevalier
is currently reading it
May 31, 2018
chris smith
Aug 28, 2018
Juliana Spink Mills was born in England, but moved to Brazil at the age of eight. Now she lives in Connecticut and writes science fiction and fantasy. She watches way too many TV shows, and loves to get lost in a good book. Her dream is to move to Narnia when she grows up. Or possibly Middle-Earth, if she’s allowed a very small dragon of her own.

Juliana is the author of Heart Blade and Night Blad

Blade Hunt Chronicles (2 books)
  • Heart Blade (Blade Hunt Chronicles, #1)