Start by marking “Life In A Flash” as Want to Read:
Life In A Flash

Life In A Flash

Life is fast, life is short. In a series of short fiction pieces, most under 500 words, we explore the world, its inhabitants and their trials and tribulations, their ups and downs and sideways shifts, with humour and decent grammar. You'll find something to amuse and intrigue here and if, unlikely as it is, one piece isn't for you, well, turn the page and start again.
ebook
Published November 30th 2017 by Geoff Le Pard

To ask other readers questions about Life In A Flash, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Life In A Flash

Colleen M. Chesebro
Life in a Flash is just that - a collection of flash fiction stories written in 500 words or less which transport the reader through a fun array of genres. Believe me, there is something here for everyone.

Le Pard is a British author who weaves delightfully descriptive details into his stories that I believe set him apart from other flash fiction authors. His humor is contagious. I often found myself chuckling at his cleverness and creativity.

I enjoyed each story in the collection but two shining
Robbie Cheadle
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It is amazing to me how a piece of flash fiction or a really short story can have a huge impact on you. The imagery and idea can bore into your mind and take up residency there so that you keep going back to the idea and turning it over and reflecting on it. To me, a huge reader all my life, a piece of writing that can do that to you is amazing. I found a number of pieces of writing like this in Geoff Le Pard’s book, Life in a Flash.

There are a few pieces with the common theme of planet Earth ef
Sarah Brentyn
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: short-stories
I’m a huge fan of flash fiction so was looking forward to reading this. I was not disappointed. The stories and this author’s writing style are fabulous.

Le Pard has a talent for injecting humor into wildly different situations. This book provides readers with lots of laughs. There are a few comical retellings of myths and legends, a couple chuckle-worthy ‘real life’ scenarios, and some random silliness.

I’d be remiss not to mention there are a handful of more serious flashes sprinkled throughou
D. Peach
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This generous collection of flash fiction is full of quirky humor. Le Pard has a way of exaggerating recognizable human interactions and bringing to light their inherent nonsense in a fresh and delightful way. I kept opening my Kindle during the night to read one or two more.

But humor isn’t the only offering on the book’s pages. Sprinkled among the laughs are some poignant stories that strum the heartstrings, and some social commentary that points to the human condition and the current struggle
Ritu Bhathal
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Geoff Le Pard has done it again!
I loved his Life in a Grain of Sand and Life in a Flash was no different, with a whole heap of flash fiction tales that make you laugh, cry, cringe and sigh.
Often short 500 word pieces, this is a book you can devour in one sitting, or pick up at will, and read a whole story in a snippet!
Mr K