Start by marking “Blood, Metal, Bone” as Want to Read:
Blood, Metal, Bone

Blood, Metal, Bone

Her destiny was death. The shadows brought her back.

Wrongly accused of her brother’s murder, Sonara’s destiny was to die, sentenced to execution by her own mother. Punished and left for dead, the shadows have cursed her with a second life as a Shadowblood, cast out and hunted by society for her demon-like powers.

Now known as the Devil of the Deadlands, Sonara survives as a
Expected publication: January 7th 2021 by HQ Young Adult

Start your review of Blood, Metal, Bone
Jason
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I KNOW THAT I'LL LOVE THIS. GIVE IT TO ME NOW...........
Clare dooley
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I think it would be a more detailed review I actually had this book. Stars!
~ peeks with wide grey eyes at the perimeter created by lack of an ARC copy. I bet on the outside people just have the books they want. My brain grumbles at the tiny ration served up by the blurb. I snatch it and trudge home. ~
Emily Sarah
Oct 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Lindsay Cummings saw the individual genres of sci-fi, fantasy and medieval stylings and said why pick one? We’re having them all.

This book was a feast. In the best possible sense. I’ve read some comments via other reviewers who have acknowledged if you don’t normally read sci-fi this may not be for you.

And I completely disagree.

This book is the perfect bridge into sci-fi, especially for those who love fantasy and medieval styled books, as well as lovers of dark and light magic. Here’s why👇🏻

A
Marochka
7/10
Graceley Knox
Sep 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
For years, I've been hearing about this #secretnovel from Lindsay Cummings. I met her years ago at a signing, and she actually had me sign her copy of The Murder Complex, which was sooo cool, so I've been not so patiently waiting for this book to come out.

It. Did. NOT. Disappoint!

I'm a sucker for thieves in general. Add in an underdog, who's fighting against being wrongfully accused of murdering her brother? Sold!

Sonara is the type of character that anyone can instantly relate to. She's unapo
Aisha
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was ok
Blood, Metal, Bone follows the story of Sonara who lives as the Devil of the Deadlands after being given a second life with new abilities as she tries to uncover what happened to her brother, her search for answers lead her to Karr and they both discover what connects them together.

The book is mainly told from the perspectives of Sonara and Karr, both of their stories start of completely different and it felt like I was reading a book of two different genres – one fantasy and the other science f
Shelby
Oct 10, 2020 rated it liked it
*Thanks to the publisher for providing me with a copy for review, all opinions are my own
I am not a big sci-fi fan, but I was excited for this book! All in all, it wasn’t the best book I’ve read, but I’m also not well-versed in the genre. For a beginner in sci-fi like me, this is probably one you want to wait on, but if you’re a seasoned sci-fi reader I think this will please you very much. I thought it was objectively incredibly well written, but I just don’t follow sci-fi books very well. I st
Karolina
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc-e-arc
The story surrounds Sonara, a child born to a Queen and an unknown father resulting with no love from her mother and only her brother's, the crown prince, kindness in her life. Suddenly when he gets taken, her mother sentences her to die for him resulting in her coming back to life and becoming a shadowblood.

It begins with an opening chapter involving Sonara and Soahm in an almost medieval style world. The first chapter plunged straight into another individual's POV (not Sonara's as most of the
ag123456
Zach Yancey
Feb 04, 2018
Lizy
Feb 05, 2018

• Kingdom of the Wicked (Kingdom of the Wicked, #1)
  • The Witchling's Girl
  • These Violent Delights (These Violent Delights, #1)
  • Lava Red Feather Blue
  • Once & Future (Once & Future #1)
  • A Deal with the Elf King (Married to Magic, #1)
  • The Once and Future Witches
  • Percy Jackson and the Sword of Hades (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4.5)
  • The Love Curse of Melody McIntyre
  • The Hidden Oracle (The Trials of Apollo, #1)
  • Crowned A Traitor (A Hellish Fairytale, #1)
  • Nexus (The Androma Saga, #2)
  • Horrid
  • Your Destination Is on the Left
  • The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4)
  • More Happy Than Not
  • She's the Worst
Lindsay Cummings is the #1 NYT Bestselling co-author of ZENITH, along with her duology, THE MURDER COMPLEX from Greenwillow Books/HarperCollins, and the MG trilogy THE BALANCE KEEPERS, from Katherine Tegen Books/HarperCollins. She is represented by Pete Knapp at Park Literary in NYC.

Lindsay deals with chronic fatigue, writes full time from her home in the deep woods in North Texas, and loves to ch