Start by marking “Third Rail (Five Boroughs, #5.5)” as Want to Read:
Third Rail (Five Boroughs, #5.5)

Third Rail

(Five Boroughs #5.5)

Third Rail can be read as a standalone but chronologically takes place after Interborough in the Five Boroughs series.

Published October 25th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Third Rail, please sign up.
Meg Go to the linked url (http://santinohassell.com/books/five-...), and there should be another link to instafreebie. Sign up, download the app, use the…moreGo to the linked url (http://santinohassell.com/books/five-...), and there should be another link to instafreebie. Sign up, download the app, use the password it gives you, and enable downloads in Kindle(less)

Judith
4.5 Stars.

Well,this is the one I've been waiting for.....

I've just been dying to get to know Jace better,ever since he was introduced in previous books.

This is a great introduction to not just Jace,Adien,and Chris's story but also glimpses into other characters who will feature in Citywide...and,hello...Clive,I'm a bit in love already!

I seriously can't fangirl enough about how much I love this Author and his characters.The way he's interwoven so many characters into each others lives,in this ser
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4.5 stars!

I love love love the five boroughs series by Santino Hassell! This threesome of characters, Jace, Chris and Aiden are among my favorites, I'll read anything about them. Honestly I wish there was like a 500 page book about them, but I'm just plain greedy. Third Rail is a collection of short stories about them in chronological order, because they get another story in Hassell's Citywide coming out November 2017.

This book was HOT. I mean, Santino's books always are. But an MMM threesome?
Jan
Oct 26, 2017 marked it as hell-to-the-no
Not for me.
Shile
Rating Removed

*********************************************************************

This is so hot! Way hotter second time round. These three got chemistry that jumps off the pages.

I enjoy Santino's writing, and this series has become one of my favorite mm series.

Chris

Aiden

Jace

description

“Suck his dick, baby.” Aiden roughly grabbed a handful of my hair, yanking my chin up so my mouth was level with Chris. “Slick it up and get him ready for his turn.”

********************************************************
Dia
I absolutely ADORED this book!!! It was extremely HOT and I missed Santino's writing SO much!

I loved everything about it: the chemistry, the writing, the sex scenes, the humor... I've savored each and every word and was left wanting MORE!
I'm sorry for those who had to wait for Citywide :) This short story ends with a cliffhanger and you're left dying to read more.

I am not really a fan of MMM, but I've read a few. Well now Aiden, Jace and Chris are my favorite MMM couple!!!

I've finished this bo
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4.5 Stars!

That was a total tease.

But a HOT tease.

A very, very, very HOT tease.

Nichole (DirrtyH)
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, freebie, mmm, short-story
So like... I have a complicated relationship with Santino Hassell. (Well...I have a complicated relationship with his writing. I have no relationship with him as a person at all. Just want you to know that I understand that and am not crazy.)

A lot of times I just think his writing isn't for me, which is fine. Not everything is for everybody. But then sometimes I fracking LOVE his stuff. It makes it hard for me to know what to try and what not to. I can't swear off him entirely, but I also can't
Izengabe
(view spoiler)
Apolishedreader
Compilation of shorts to prep us for Chris, Jace and Aiden's story in Citywide!!
If you are on Patreon, you have probably read all of these already.
If you get his newsletter, then you probably have read the Chris Sandwich (uh, with a hotness factor of 100).
What makes this compilation so great? Is having it all in one place on my device. Always mine. Forever.

Oh, and I think this is being marketed as a stand alone around places? If you plan to read Citywide then reading this is probably beneficial.
CrabbyPatty
Holy Hannah, this story is seriously cross-my-heart-on-a-kama-sutra hot. Jace and Aiden, the married couple from Liberty X (First and First) meet Chris, Raymond's friend and one of the Queens crew, and have a series of encounters in the course of this short novella. Chris is heteroflexible and not found of labels while Jace and Aiden think that Chris may be what they are missing in their open marriage.
Maygirl7
All the stars! All the stars!

The perfect prequel to get me in the mood for Citywide ( for some reason the insert book/author isn't working right now on my iPad). To the point that I'm drooling for it.

Chris is awesome. Sweet and kind and insecure and open-minded and desperate for loving. Aiden is fully-fleshed out as a character, but Jace is still less than fully realized to me. Though I hope that will change once Citywide is released.

Smexxy and full of feelz this is an amazing gift from Hasse
Ariana
Review and rating removed.
Debra
Rating removed. I am keeping my review under a spoiler tag for my personal record.

(view spoiler)
Coco.V
Mar 03, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (1/3/2018)!💝

Blurb:
Christopher Mendez has always known his sexual identity had a swerve. No straight guy would have low-key lusted after his childhood best friend, right? Unfortunately, a combination of insecurity and overall lack of game has prevented him from further exploring his sexuality. That changes once he agrees to participate in a photoshoot for a queer dating app and meets Jace Fairbairn.

Jace is beautiful, fey-like, and in an open polyamorous relationship with hi
Eugenia
Rating removed due to the following: http://riptidepublishing.com/a-statem...

Original review:

4.5 Blow your mind MMM HOTNESS! Hassell is one of my favorite MM writers for several reasons. One is the rawness or grittiness of his characters and their lives, another is the dialogue, and lastly is the way he can write the hell out of a sex scene! I have found one of my top favorite sex scenes in this short. Coincidentally, another one of my favorites of his is also MMM.

It's bee a while since I’d read
Lisazj1
4.5 stars. I generally don't read novellas that go with a series until it's over and I can know all the things. Novellas, as a rule, drive me crazy. So it did here. I loved getting to see what was happening between Jace, Chris and Aiden but now I'm left hanging to find out what's wrong with Chris, and that is not ok. Makes me want to hug him. Thank goodness I don't have long to wait for Citywide.

Undeniably scorching hot, and as pointed out, definitely not a standalone, and way waaayyyy too short
Truuss
Nov 11, 2017 added it
Shelves: 2017, m-m
Review and rating removed
Laxmama

REVIEW REMOVED
Cadiva
Nov 12, 2017 added it
Rating and review removed.
Angie Elle
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC from the author

It's true that I'm a sucker for anything Five Boroughs. And so, it would seem, is Santino Hassell, as he can't stop writing these characters. For which I am so grateful! I'm pretty sure he could focus on this group of characters forever, and still I wouldn't tire of them. It never ceases to amaze me how rock solid the characterization in this series is. I've said it before, but my biggest fear when reading more books about characters I love is that the characterization will fa
Dee
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Santino Hassell and this series are simply magic. Enough said.
Aleksandra
Rating removed. Review removed.
RentasticReads
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m-romance, ménage
Sweet Jesus, someone douse me with an ice cold bucket of water because This. Book. Was. ON. FIRE! I freaking loved it. Every single bit of it. I don’t think I’ve ever read an M/M/M three-way before, so I was a tiny bit anxious—but this is the addictively unputdownable Five Boroughs series and Santino Hassell we’re talking about here after all. He nothing but slayed this threesome. SLAYED! I just wanted it to last forever. I wanted so much more of these three. I was already curious about Jace and ...more
Trio
A fun peek into Jace, Aiden and Christopher... Definitely no reason to read it if you haven't been reading the series.
Sanaa Z.
Oct 25, 2017 added it
Shelves: arc, 2017, m-m
on hold @ 30%

I'm super confused with the characters. I might have to go back, read the books in the series and come back to this. As much as it says it's a standalone, I feel like you have to read the other ones to know everything.
bookfaerie
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Dia
Damn but these boys are HOT together!! They melt the pages and I can't wait until they find their HEA in Citywide. A definite read for all 5 Boroughs fans. Don't miss where it all began!!

Re-read in prep for Citywide. Awesome to revisit these guys!!
Nile Princess
*** Due to recent revelations, I will no longer be reading/reviewing/rating this author.***

I will, however, leave my reviews up because I took a long time writing them!

-----------------

Really, Goodreads? So you're just going to eat my review like it never happened? Anyhoo, as I said before, this was HAWT. Can't wait to read more about this triad in Citywide. Why this author insists on sticking David into every damn thing is beyond me, (and I read he has semi-major parts in Citywide as well. PORQ
  • Misfits (Urban Soul, #1)
  • Payoff (Market Garden, #6)
  • The Visit (Cyberlove, #2.5)
  • Head Shy (Dark Horse, #2.2)
  • Hooch & Cake (Special Delivery, #1.5)
  • Finding Hope (Finding, #5)
  • Special Forces - Mercenaries Part I (Special Forces, #2 part 1)
  • The Hot Floor
  • Gilliflowers (Memoirs of a Houseboy, #4)
  • Talking Trouble
  • There Will Be Phlogiston (Prosperity, #5)
  • Blended Whiskey (Agents Irish and Whiskey, #4.5)
  • Something Permanent (Middle of Somewhere, #2.1)
  • Hookup (Boston Verse, #1)
  • By Any Other Name (By Any Other Name #1)
Santino Hassell was raised by a conservative family but grew up to be a smart-mouthed, school cutting grunge kid, a transient twenty-something, and eventually transformed into a grumpy introvert and unlikely romance author with an affinity for baseball caps. His novels are heavily influenced by the gritty, urban landscape of New York City, and his desire to write relationships fueled by intensity ...more

Five Boroughs (8 books)
  • Sutphin Boulevard (Five Boroughs, #1)
  • Sunset Park (Five Boroughs, #2)
  • First and First (Five Boroughs, #3)
  • Interborough (Five Boroughs, #4)
  • Concourse (Five Boroughs, #5)
  • Citywide (Five Boroughs, #6)
  • North Shore (Five Boroughs, #7)
  • Cross Island (Five Boroughs, #8)