Start by marking “The Bishop's Legacy” as Want to Read:
The Bishop's Legacy

The Bishop's Legacy

(World of Shadows #3)

Everything is falling apart for Niccolo Paladina as his mistakes come back to haunt him. He’s been reminded once more that the shadowy world in which Arthur inhabits is not his own.

He is ready to face the consequences for his actions, but not until he has dealt with the threat he’s helped to create. Things are getting desperate, though, and they are worried that more peopl

To ask other readers questions about The Bishop's Legacy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bishop's Legacy

N.N. Light
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Father Niccolo Paladina’s world is crumbling around him as past mistakes smack him upside the head. Even though the Bishop is long gone, his legacy is ready to enact revenge upon Father Niccolo. Niccolo and Arthur join the Hunters to track down the powerful Vatican children to stop them. But it’s becoming harder to stop such evil. Will Niccolo stand on the side of faith or will he be forever drawn in the darkness, like Arthur?

The Bishop’s Legacy picks up right from the second book in the series
Jackie
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another superb book by a fantastic author. For Niccolo everything seems to be falling apart. He’s busy trying to fix what he’s created. Such action, that it’s impossible to put down before I finished it. Received a free copy and reviewed because I enjoyed it.
Rosemary
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: fans of apocalyptic/fantasy/thrillers
The Bishop's Legacy - a review by Rosemary Kenny

The Bishop's Legacy - a review by Rosemary Kenny

Frieda's been bringing up the 6 year old Abigail since Arthur Vangeest rescued her from the
horrors wrought upon her child's body by the evil members of the 9th Circle in Everett.
Arthur himself is travelling with the semi-comatose Father Niccolo Paladina, taking him to
recover after having killed the Circle's senior member Bishop Leopold Glasser in self-defense.

Now Abigail needs a safe refuge from her
Janet
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The book continues seamlessly from the ending of the second book in the World of Shadows series, with Arthur and Niccolo and the other Hunters still tracking the Vatican Children. Nothing is going smoothly for the Council of Chaldea as we learn more about the children's abilities and how difficult it is to try and stop them.
Niccolo is struggling with the events that happened at the end of the last book. His world has changed beyond recognition from what it was at the beginning of The Everett Exo
Monica Mac
Jan 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I read the second book in this series and thought it was a little disappointing. The first book was amazing so it was with some misgivings that I started to read book three. I was relieved to find that it was nearly as good as book one!

Niccolo and Arthur are tracking down the children with their special powers (kind of what I thought was going to happen in book two) and the journey is fraught with many perils. One of the children is a bit of a loose cannon, with a strong talent and a lot of ange
Mar 21, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Bishop’s Legacy is a very short novel at around 200 or so pages, and in my opinion far too short. It takes a long time before anything of relevance really happens, and I would have preferred a lot more action and excitement in this concluding story.

One of my main peeves about the previous novel, The Vatican Children, is that we don’t receive much detail about the children with special abilities, such as what their abilities are, how they work and what the Bishop really wants to use them for.
Jessica Bronder
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot on the heels of The Vatican Children, Niccolo, Arthur, and the other hunters are tracking down the children. These kids have abilities that many adults would not be able to control and have been trained to kill which is making it difficult for the Council of Chaldea. Arthur and Niccolo are also going to have to decide how far they are going to go for the sake of the masses.

Arthur and Niccolo are running around trying to stop The Vatican Children. But this is going to make Niccolo realize how
Becky Baldridge
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This whole series has been one big ball of creepy and The Bishop's Legacy just ramped the creep factor up to a whole new level. Children with abilities even an adult would have trouble controlling, collected and warped into pint-sized killing machines - it doesn't get more terrifying than that. Arthur and Niccolo each have their own burdens to deal with on top of trying to stop what the Bishop has set into motion. The book is wonderfully written, fast-paced, and as chilling as chilling gets. Thi ...more
Pat
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
Third of a series, and definitely not a stand-alone book. The Bishop's Legacy continues the exciting adventures of the priest Niccolo and the Hunter Arthur as they battle a demonic plot to cause havoc in Ohio. The story moves quickly, the characters act believably, and the prose is easy to read. I found more typos in this volume than in the earlier ones, but I had received an ARC so they may have been corrected in the final release.
Claudia
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Third in the series, and taking off when 'The Vatican Children (World of Shadows Book 2)' ended, this is an exciting book; it captures your interest from the first moment.

Arthur and Father Paladin will have to face some very difficult decisions, and be ready to answer the eternal question: how far are we willing to go to in name of the greater good.

Another great read, with solid storytelling and writing.
Andrea Stoeckel
Feb 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book continues the story of Nicole and Arthur as they attempt to keep track of the children and the evil they seem to be causing. Niccolo seems also struggling within himself as he comes to understandings around The Everett Exorcism ( first in this series) and his role in the evil it unleashed.

This is no book of comfort that comes with the dawning of self awareness. This is simply another well written, well crafted book by Cole
Christinaraven
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another story about Arthur and Niccolo as they chase down the powerful children running around.I found it to be full of action and crazy scenes as they try to do the right thing. Loved the flow, action, and the mystery of what was going to happen next. It was a blast to read and guess what was next.
Tonya Bryant Gillon
An interesting follow up

I enjoyed this his book. It’s very fast paced and keeps you guessing until the end. But I want to know more and see what comes next. I sure hope there is another episode to follow!
Norma
Jun 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a strong lead in to the next series.

I thought that there would be some closure to this series, but it will continue in the next one. The writing is good and the plot is intriguing.
Kay Smillie
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed the third book in this series. Action-packed, riveting, good storytelling with real and believable characterisations. Creepy, evil kid - bring him on.

I received an ecopy which I voluntarily read and reviewed. Any opinions are my own.
Lorrie Zellmer
Very entertaining but Iliked the first book the best.
Kety
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic story in the World of Shadows series!
You will love it! Full of mystery that will kept entertainment you until the last page!
Don't miss it!
Phthon
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
That was an amazing book! I couldn’t put it down! This whole series has kept me on the edge of my seat and anxious to find out what happens next! Read it, it is AWESOME!
Ann Keeran
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As the search for the Bishop's children moves on the danger increases. Lincoln Cole continues his magnificent series with The Bishop's Legacy.
Janel Colon-clemmons
Mar 31, 2019
Michelle L. Reeve
Mar 02, 2018
Lincoln Cole

Lincoln Cole is a Columbus based author who enjoys traveling and has visited many different parts of the world, including Australia and Cambodia, but always returns home to his pugamonster puppy, Luther, and family. His love for writing was kindled at an early age through the works of Isaac Asimov and Stephen King and he enjoys telling stories to anyone who will listen.

World of Shadows (3 books)
  • The Everett Exorcism