Start by marking “Burtrum Lee” as Want to Read:
Burtrum Lee

Burtrum Lee

Coated with a life of lies and deceit, Burtrum Lee Conner is sick to her stomach. Dozens of times throughout her life the feeling of not being who she is has tormented her. But she kept it to herself, believing that maybe it’s just a chemical imbalance of some kind considering she is one of the first artificially-inseminated babies of the nineteen sixties. Now, there’s mor ...more
Published November 13th 2017 by Silver Leaf Books

To ask other readers questions about Burtrum Lee, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Burtrum Lee

Mann
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Burtrum Lee Conner, a woman around forty, lives in Santa Fe, with a family to whom she often fails to feel connected, except for her Grand-mother, Clair, who she thinks is closest to her. Lee confides in her; she shares her feelings and dilemmas with her, and Clair, in turn, always offers her shoulder for Lee to lean on.
But this time, it was different. Lee's life is a complete mess and she isn't her normal self. Her house is plundered by some unknown intruder. She fails to understand why she is
Nicole
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've been reading a lot of mysteries lately and I was so excited to review Burtrum Lee by Mary Maurice. I love a good mystery. That's one of my favorite go to genres. Add onto that a mysterious past and confusing family history? I'm very much into it!

First here's a bit about the book:

Crystal Otto
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love a book that keeps you guessing and Burtrum Lee certainly does that! Just when I thought I had everything figured out, there was a plot twist. Maurice kept me on my toes from cover to cover. The characters were well written and the storytelling was divine. I'm hoping to read more books by this author in the future.

Each character was well written and Mary Maurice has a distinctive and enjoyable writing style. Burtrum Lee is a rock solid mystery I am compelled to read again as well as recomm
Nair Yadukrishnan
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
A cup of coffee and Burtrum Lee is all you need for a nice weekend.
A story of a girl, who is about to discover something so uncommon and shocking.
From the beginning, the book kept me on the edge of the seat.The plot twists, turns and the lucid writing kept me attached to the book till the end.
If you are into thrillers, this one's for you.
At times I thought that the chapters should have been a bit more longer and I didn't want it to end as the writing style, for me, was a delight in itself.
I con
Samantha
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy Frijoles!
This book is INTENSE!
Suspenseful, gut wrenching, and intriguing from cover to cover.
Perhaps not for the faint of heart, Mary Maurice has written a true thriller. With three rather big twists at the end. My heart is still beating out of my chest.
Kimberly
Feb 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was definitely a good read. I found myself sneaking in time to read it every chance I got...work breaks, kid's after school pick up lines, while cooking...any chance I got I took it.
Anita Ortega
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Burtrum Lee is great. I picked it up and could not put it down!! Loved it! I am a big fan of Mary Maurice's books. She has an amazing talent for story telling. Her characters are so well developed. I can't wait for her next book! Keep them coming Mary!
Lilliane Romano
Toni Abdnour
Aug 04, 2018
Chelsea
Mar 01, 2019
After attending Western Michigan University for two party filled years, I decided to leave academia and explore the real world to learn what life is truly about. For fifteen years I’ve traveled the country working in restaurants, writing and doing readings wherever I was welcome.

While living in Minneapolis during my twenties, I was fortunate enough to be tutored by Dr. Jonis Agee, who was at the t