Start by marking “Only You (UnHallowed, #3)” as Want to Read:
Only You (UnHallowed, #3)

Only You

(UnHallowed Series #3)

Librarian note: Older cover edition of B075J453FR.

Banned from Heaven
Escaped from Hell
They are UnHallowed

As the looming battle between the demon hordes and the UnHallowed intensifies, so does Amaya’s feelings for Bane. She wasn’t supposed to fall in love with an UnHallowed, but the attraction is undeniable…as is the danger. Good thing he keeps pushing her away, underestimat
Kindle Edition
Published November 20th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Only You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Only You

Start your review of Only You (UnHallowed, #3)
Hannah
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
ARC REVIEW

Only You is the second book of this series and it is NOT a standalone. It pretty much picks up right where the first one left off.
This book is torturous in all the best ways. From the action to what the characters go through, it just keeps going the pacing is fast and the parts where they are not fighting it's not slow and filler it keeps the story going and moving quickly from one scene to the next. I swear that is the hottest shower sex scene I've ever read.
Amaya and Bane have to
Daniella Marchand
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A oath, one life for one life

Book 2 in the serie. Still captivating, exciting
Demons, Demoni Lords and their Minions, the Darklings are in war with angels for Century.
23years ago Braile Saved An unborn baby by giving some of his Grave, then put the baby in hospital to be helped and as Michael was witness, they gave her the name 'Amaya' even if she'll have an other one giving by Humans. Michael has to oath : 'a read for a life' and see to her welfare. Brazil Will as times comes give his death to s
Destiny Bridwell
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book for a fair and honest review. The more and more I get into this series the more I fall in love with the world and it is characters. It is great that love can grow even in the worst of times and when the whole world is at state. We are back with Bane and Amaya. She is falling hard for the Bane, but he just does not seem to want to let her close. He does not want to put her at anymore risk then necessary. This only makes her want to get closer to him and it is making ...more
Kimberly
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book is a good paranormal romance read. The book is the second in the series and it is not a standalone read. The story pick up right where the first one left off at. The story is a fast paced read with full blow adrenaline boosting activities. The characters are good, strong, interesting, and they have good chemistry. The book does end in a cliffhanger.

Michelle
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, 5-star-read, arc
This is the third book in the UnHallowed Series and the story just gets better and better. I highly recommend you read the first two books before starting Only You so you understand what's going on. This is a well written story with strong, well developed characters. I love Bane and Amaya and their imperfect relationship but they are so good together. What a cliffhanger! I am definitely looking forward to reading the rest of the series.
Nancy
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was the perfect follow up to Only the Fallen which is the first book. I read the first book which was also my first read by the auther and boy am I glad I was given the opportunity to read her books. I will definitely be reading more by her. I love the strong female character in this book. The romance between Amaya and Bane is so good and hot. Do yourself a favour and read this series.

Tanya
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The battle is looming and she finds so does her feelings for him. The attraction between them is dangerous but it is also dangerous for them to be together. All he wants is to get back to where he came from. She was created to defeat the danger. Will the attraction help or hinder? Can she do what is needed? See if she can
Pat W
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Action packed and gripping. Second book gets better and better. The characters have grown and the storyline has twists which will thrill you. I received this book via Booksprout and I give my honest review
Philleys Peters
Jul 31, 2018 rated it liked it
Too many sub characters and sub plots kept distracting me away from the main storyline. Even so, I liked reading this book and delighted in Bane and Amaya finally steaming up the pages!

Mary
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This story definitely starts off with a bang as the battle continues! It is definitely worth reading! You probably want to read them in order. I loved the deception, action, intrigue, twists and turns in this wonderful story.

*I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book.*
Kathryn
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
So glad this books picks up practically right where the first book finished. A fabulous addition to the series.

This is NOT a standalone, to truly understand Only You read book one first.

I received an advanced copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving an unbiased , honest review.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great storyline! Hard to put down! Intense and Emotional! Hot Chemistry! I truly enjoyed this read! Get it and Read it!

Nadea Croix
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I like this story It is well written action induced story with quite an engaging, storyline was well thought out and quite steamy scenarios as the plot unveiled.

Karen
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book has a good storyline that is compelling and gripping. The characters are intriguing, delightful, and well developed. I liked reading this book.
Gloria Lawrence
Apr 28, 2019
Carmen D
Jul 22, 2019
Elizabeth Presley
I loved this book the thought of one true love so good started to read and didn't stop
Thank you for the opportunity to read this book

Robin
Blonnie  Pink
Aug 11, 2018
Michelle Howard gibson
Sep 03, 2018

• Bound by Love (Brie's Submission, #17)
  • Tied to Hope (Brie's Submission, #18)
  • Silver Brewer (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge)
  • Loved by the Vampires
  • Cursed by Fire (Blood & Magic #1)
  • When The Snow Flies: A Dragon Shapeshifter Paranormal Romance
  • Kissed by Fire (Blood & Magic #2)
  • Burned by Fire (Blood & Magic, #3)
  • Consumed by Fire (Blood and Magic, #5)
  • Branded by Fire (Blood & Magic, #4)
  • Forged by Fire (Blood & Magic #6)
  • Random Acts of Crazy (Random, #1)
  • Filthy Italians
  • Sibby's Spawn (The Sibby Series, #4)
  • Magic of the Demon Fae (Demonfae, #1)
  • No Perfect Hero (Heroes of Heart’s Edge, #1)
  • Foundations (The Power of Three Love #1)
  • Blessed (The Watchers, #2)

Passion changes everything, especially for the characters Tmonique writes about in her Descendants of Ra, UnHallowed, and Plain Jane series. Flawed characters who reflect the emotional baggage we all carry interests her the most. She writes complicated stories for complicated people.
Her favorite paranormal authors are JR Ward, Gena Showalter, and Kresley Cole. Her favorite contemporary authors ar

UnHallowed Series (4 books)
  • Only the Fallen (UnHallowed, #1)
  • Only One I Want (UnHallowed, #2)
  • Only One I'll Have (UnHallowed, #4)