Start by marking “Because of Logan” as Want to Read:
Because of Logan

Because of Logan

(Riggins U #1)

All her life Skye Devereaux has been content to live in the shadow of her beautiful and vivacious fraternal twin.
But when she meets a sexy and charming police officer, Skye decides she deserves more.
She’s worthy of more.
Now she wants to throw off her introvert shell.
She wants to challenge her fears.
And she wants him.
So what if she's scared?
She'll fake it until she ma
Published June 28th 2018 by Erica Alexander

To ask other readers questions about Because of Logan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Because of Logan

Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
One of the sweetest most heartwarming books I’ve read this year! Because of Logan packs enough swoony goodness to have even the coldest of hearts melting within minutes. I can’t count the number of times I paused while reading just to savor the way I felt as Logan and Skye fell so hard for each other. It was pure bliss! I was astounded by how much and how quickly I loved these characters.
Every page I found more to love. Whether it was Skye’s innocent and open heart or Logan’s beautifully romant
Allyson ☘️
Jul 03, 2018 rated it liked it
*2018 50 States Reading Challenge-Vermont*

So I think the main thing that I didn’t like was Skye’s twin, River. She was just loud and obnoxious and I didn’t care for her.
I’ll be coming back for future books though.

I predict that the next book will be Skye’s twin and Logan’s brother. Which will be nice to see. I was dying for some Liam in this.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Because of Logan by Erica Alexander is book One in the Riggins U Series. This is the story of Skye Devereaux and Logan Cole.
Skye and River are fraternal twins and each are so opposite of the other in more than just looks. River is the beautiful outgoing sister that everyone seems to be attracted too..if not even drawn to her. So Sky has lived in her shadow being the calm, bookish, quite and stable on of the sisters. What Skye doesn't see is the beauty she has on the inside and outside too. When
Barbara
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Because of Logan is a very well written book with a storyline that most people have lived or will go through to some degree in their lifetime. The author has written about characters that we can all relate to and the story is told in such a way you’ll feel like you’re right there watching the wondrous events unfold right before your eyes. Simply Wonderful.

Finding your one and only is not always an easy road. Especially when your past relationships have caused pain, mistrust and heartbreak. All
Treena
2.5 Stars

Just a little too angsty for my taste but still a good story.
Nance
What a cute, funny, and romantic love story “Because of Logan” was! I totally enjoyed this romance by Erica Alexander! Oh, and great name by the way! That’s my oldest daughter’s name. I thought that Logan and Skye had excellent chemistry! Skye so often questioned her worthiness of Logan. Why would a guy like him be interested in a girl like her? But, what she didn’t realize is that she was a strong, confident and beautiful young woman under that shy quiet demeanor. And, poor Logan came from the ...more
Ana Rita
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The thing that can make me so mad is when I'm trying to read a book and someone keeps interrupting me... I can get a little crazy so if you want to still be my friend... Don't do it. Lol
I've been reading non stop for the last couple of years and I loved every second of it.
When I get the chance to read a book from a new author my heart feels like its about to burst.
Erica Alexander is a new author to me and I just clicked with her from the beginning. Her writing is simple yet powerful, super det
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This one touched my heart so many times while reading it.

Skye has always been in the background,  the quiet twin who was always overshadowed by the other one.
When she meets Logan she starts to believe more in herself and wants to be with him and it is awesome to see her come out of her shell.
Logan has a past he is not proud of. His family never showed love of they even knew what it was , so he is totally blindsided with what he feels for Skye and boy does he know how to romance her.
Like I said t
Lisa
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Every girl needs a Logan in their life. He is such a confidence booster. Skye has spent her life in the shadow of her sister, believing that she is prettier, more confident and getting all the attention from men. Until Logan. He doesn't take a second glance at her.

Logan pulls Skye over with a broken tail light after she has picked up her drunk sister from a party. Skye is not exactly dressed for an outing at night being in her pyjamas. But Logan is drawn to her in a way that he never has to anyo
Katie Silvi of BBKA
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Because of Logan is phenomenal! It is so cute, fun, fast paced and absolutely addicting!

I love the way Skye and Logan meet. Logan, Hot Cop, pulls over Skye and its instant sparks and connections. From there, their love just blossoms into something so beautiful.

Skye, the reserved of her and her twin River. She never felt like she was beautiful enough. It's quite sad, she has basically been shown her whole life that River is the one people want and gravitate towards. This has caused her many hear
★ Belle The Bibliophile ★
Aug 02, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF because the book was making my heart ache. I felt like the attraction between the two was too rushed and unrealistic--they practically had a hard on for each other the moment they met. Literally. The heroine was aroused the moment she saw him which was so utterly ridiculous considering the situation when they met.

Also I felt it's such a cop out on the author's part to use the insta attraction trope to further the story. I mean they celebrated her birthday together when they were practically
S.Shade
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-books-read
This book was so beautifully written.

The story line and characters were something that you could relate to. The author wrote about real life issues and the reality of dating and the hurt that relationships can cause. You watched Logan and Skye go from not trusting in relationships at all to slowly building themselves up by being there for each other, loving one another. It was truly a beautiful story about finding yourself with someone else and then in yourself.

Logan is a cop and first meets Sky
Kathy Rouchelle
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An amazing story about finding your one true love and overcoming the hurdles that you have placed on yourself. Hurdles that both of the lead characters have placed on themselves due to experiences that each have either had to have faced or are continuing to face. When that one special person captures your eye and you feel it deep down inside of you, are you able let those hurdles fall away or do you let them ruin the beauty that you have found? Can one person's love for you build you up so much ...more
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
I have so much love for Logan and Skye! At first I thought the book was just a sweet love story and I was ok with that. But then it turned into so much more than that. Both Skye and Logan have past relationships that affect how they interact and deal with current relationships. Also Logan has family issues that haven’t been resolved. They try to find peace in each other to overcome their pasts but multiple events get in their way. Overall this is a great story about two people who aren’t quite w ...more
GTR33GURL
Jun 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet

This book was a sweet read a wee bit of drama but a beautiful hea too the journey to get there was emotional but well worth it I loved Skye and Logan but I’m so intrigued by river she was one complicated character and I’m dying to read her book
Nikki
Jul 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
So so so good!
Erin
Shelves: 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed this cute college read. The author wove an amazing tale of sweet characters and believable plot. This is the first book in the Riggins University series by this author, and my first book by Ms. Alexander. It's full of funny one liners and well developed emotions.

This book takes us along as college student Skye comes into her own, while finding love with Logan. It's a well written plot about love, personal growth, friendships and family. I enjoyed the main theme of Skye comin
Jennifer Pierson
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Skye Devereaux has always been okay living in the shadow of her outgoing twin, as she's content to just stay home & read a good book rather than go to parties like other college students. But the night that she goes to pick up her twin, she meets the super hot, Logan Cole, when he pulls them over. And this is one time that she hopes that someone doesn't pick her twin over her, as she feels a strong attraction for the sexy cop. Logan hasn't had an interest in a woman in a long time after leav ...more
Cassie Ashford
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely adore this book! It's the first book I've read of this author's and it for sure won't be my last! This story made it so easy to visualize Logan and Skye, to see and feel every moment they had together. I read it in one sitting because I could not put it down. I'm very excited to read more books related to Logan and Skye...even ones not. Lol This author is a must read!
Jessica Lezama a
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-reads, favorites
I am new to Erica Alexander’s books and now I am running to get Because of Liam.

The story of Logan and Skye is sweet and full of loving moments. Both of them have a different background, their parents are the opposite and their social circles while growing up too, but the love and trust they have with their siblings is something both of them have in common.

Logan doesn’t know what it is to have loving and supporting parents, all the good in his heart comes from his grandparents. His choice of j
Kim Owens
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story! Something about it grabbed me right from the beginning and I was hooked.
The characters are beautifully developed, the storyline solid and it takes a few nice twists and turns, which kept me fully engaged.
Skye, a college senior, has always lived in the shadow of her beautiful fraternal twin, River. Until she meets “Hot Cop” Logan, that is.
Logan is an amazing male protagonist - kind, compassionate, loyal and charming, yet not without his own share of baggage from the past. S
Amy  Crull
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So I wasn't expecting to be sucked into this story as much as I did. I mean, I had to force myself to put down the kindle and sleep. I just wanted to keep reading all night. I so fell in love with Skye, Logan and of course River. I wanted to jump inside their world, that's how invested I was.
I loved how much different she made Skye and River. Skye is quiet, smart and reserved twin. She's fine with living in her sisters shadow until it brings her to meet Logan.
Logan is sexy cop and treats Skye
Mary Mccormack
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Honest review

Not your typical love story. It all started picking her drunk twin up from a party and driving through a fresh yellow light. Skye looks up to see flashing red and blue light and thinks great this is my life, my luck. This where her luck changes and her luck truly begins. Really great book and some real lessons in Love.
mybookcraze
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review*

This book was such an emotional ride. Two broken people that find each other and help each other heal. Logan is a police officer that works through holidays because he has no one to spend them with. He isn't close to his parents and his only sibling is in the army and currently deployed. Skye feels insecure against her twin sister River. Everyone believes River is the prettier twin every since they were children. Hearing and seeing people favor h
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When you open Because of Logan you may think you are getting another romance, you are but you are also getting so much more! You get romance, but you see love healing in the best way. You see love build confidence in someone who has none. Skye has always felt on the outside, inferior to her twin sister. Her twin is beautiful, outgoing, witty, and confident. Skye doesn't feel beautiful next to her, but she still holds a close relationship with her sister. Neither is resentful or conceited. They b ...more
Susan
Jun 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a really cute read. It was just what I needed- something sweet, nothing overly dramatic, no tears. I'm not one who normally would gravitate toward New Adult/YA, but I'm glad that I did.

Skye has always been in the shadow of her twin sister. She does not mind that, as she'd rather spend her evenings studying or reading. One night, she gets pulled over by a very handsome police officer. Logan and Skye hit it off from the beginning. They're sweet together.

I enjoyed this book quite a bit!
Lauryn
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh My Lord this book.... Between laughing, anger, confusion, and crying I fell in love with Logan and Skye's relationship. This is one of my favorite books i have read this far. This is the first book I have read by Erica Alexander and it defiantly won't be the last.
Meg K
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Because of Logan is absolutely amazing.

Erica Alexander is a new to me author so I was unsure what to expect going in to this book. I was instantly captivated by Logan and Skye’s story. It was equal parts sweet, funny, sexy, and romantic. I loved every moment.

I cannot wait to read the next book & hope to se a lot mor River! These characters have hooked me!
Nikkita
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 star deserving.

This was an incredible story, about discovering your true self for the first time, and rediscovering fate. Logan was hurt by those closest to him, and who he never would have expected. Skye is a shy introverted girl, who discovers that is who she was meant to be. Together they find a happily ever after.
C. McIntosh
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Because of Logan is a great YA book about Skye, her twin sister, River, and a policeman called Logan.
They meet in a college town and we see their romance progress and their dependence on each other strengthen.
This is a friendly and engaging story that offers depth and change in both Logan and Skye. I admit, I did think it was going to touch on cliche and typical YA topics, but it didn't. It contained incidents and problems that livened the story and changed the characters.
I thoroughly enjoyed t
The birth of Riggins U 1 1 Feb 25, 2019 03:49PM
New Adult Book Club: Erica Alexander Takeover: September 5, 2018 1 8 Aug 24, 2018 03:33PM
  • Witch Hunter Olivia (Witch Hunter, #1)
  • Twist
  • Love to Hate You
  • The Leader (Bad Romance #1)
  • Blind Sided
  • Saving Rain (Rain Trilogy, #1)
  • Beneath Your Beautiful (Beautiful, #1)
  • Demanding Ransom
  • Nine
  • Where You Are (Together, #1)
  • Talk to Me (Protector, #1)
  • Our Time
  • Return of the Ascendant (Ascendant, #1)
  • Captured By You (Untamed, #2)
  • Curveball
  • Love's Interception
  • Someone Else's Skye (Men of Brahm Hill, Book One)
  • Risking Romero
♥ Heart & Hope with a Side of Sexy ♥

My love affair with books started at a very early age. I was already an avid reader at five and I remember reading everything I could put my little hands on. It did not change as I grew older and my love affair became my obsession.
I used to sneak my mom’s books that were in no way appropriated for my age and spent countless hours at the library and Barnes &

Riggins U (2 books)