Start by marking “Systematic Siege” as Want to Read:
Systematic Siege

Systematic Siege

(Siege Series #1)

Includes the first ten chapters of Mortal Siege, the conclusion to the Siege Series!

Life separated us.
Destiny tied me to her.
Obsession drove me mad.
I knew they all hurt her. What I didn’t understand is how deep . . .

Seven years ago, they ripped her from me—my father. The friends I made at school. Jealousy drove all of those bastards into conspiring against us.

And
Published October 31st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Systematic Siege, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Systematic Siege

Natalie The Biblioholic
I love you so much, Nyddi! This book was everything I needed it to be and more!!

Ladies (and gents), if you value your underpants, DO NOT wear any while reading this book! 😆😆😆

I really don't want to get into too much of what this book is about. It's a second chance love story with an edge. Lexi and Andrew were in love. The kind of love that most of us search our entire lives for. But outside forces were desperate to break them apart. Secret agendas, dark betrayals, and heartbreaking lies finally s
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is definitely not a story for everyone.

Full review to follow! ♥
April Symes
This is Andrew and Lexi's story ...the story of 2 people who fell completely in love when they were young and before they had the chance at something amazing could happen between them,something horrific happened to change something beautiful and rip their love cruelly away from them. Now Andrew will stop at nothing to find his lost love, Lexi and get her back. It's when he does find Lexi that he soon comes to realize that there is so much more than meets the eye than he knew about everything.
Th
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
N. has outdone herself with this book. I was like holy batman when I started to read it because I could not put it down. Right from page one I was captured by Lexi & Andrew and the love they have for each other. I will say this I rarely hate a character but I HATED Andrews father because he was a mean son of a bit@# He took Lexi from Andrew and that just about destroyed him. What I love most about Andrew was his fight mode he went into and never stopped looking for Lexi. Lexi was his one and ...more
Veronica LaRoche
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m addicted to this book. I love Lexi & Andrew. From page one I was hooked and once I started reading I didn’t want to stop. Andrew still and will always love Lexi and will do anything to get her back and protect her. Every time Drew & Lexi are together their chemistry is off the charts and their sex is HOT. I can’t wait to read more especially how it ended, Wow. Another amazing read that everyone must click.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
My Review 4 STARS

Andrew and Lexi have a past, one that was taken from them by Andrews rather nasty father. Now after the death of his father, Andrew is looking for Lexi only to find her working for him.

The chemistry between Lexi and Andrew is off the charts and there certainly is a very dark theme running through this novella that may be a trigger and upset some people (rape).

The author really got both perspective
Aishwarya BK
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I Received an e-arc in exchange for a review. My review will be my honest thoughts on the book.

I read Isabelle's Ryze series and had enjoyed those books. I liked her story style and writing. So since I knew I liked her writing, was thinking of picking up her other works and had my eyes on this one. First released as a series, Systematic Siege is now a full length novel.

Let me start by saying its a Dark Romance. Its not for everyone. It puts you in situations you cant imagine yourself in. Its bru
Ri
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I first discovered this author when she co-wrote a dark series and twisted series, unlike anything that I had ever read before. I had no idea which author wrote what. All I knew is that it was so seamlessly done that I needed to get in this authors mind further. I have gone on to read just about everything she has written. One thing that stands out is that regardless of whether she is writing Paranormal, suspense, or erotica there is a layer of darkness that weaves itself through each and every ...more
Brandy
Nov 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark, erotica
All the yeses for this book! I loved it - the darkness, the insanity, the intensity!

Drew and Lexi have been through some stuff, all because of haters and their jealousy over Drew and Lexi's relationship plus one controlling POS father. Their forced separation drives Drew quite insane, in a literal sense. Everything he does is for her, getting her back, avenging everything that has been done to her. Drew is quite willing to burn the world to ashes for Lexi.
The author is able to portray that dar
Steph
Oct 20, 2018 rated it really liked it

This is the story of Andrew and Lexi...two people who when they were young had the chance at something beautiful only to have it cruelly ripped away from them. Andrew will stop at nothing to find Lexi and win her back and when he does find her he quickly realizes there is much more to the story then he knew.

My review:

This story will grab ahold of you from the first paragraph and won’t let go as you barrel toward the cliffhanger ending.

I loved both Andrew and Lexi. They are well written,
Sharon
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For those like me who are easily confused, this is a republish of a previously released 4 part serial which was originally published in 2015-2017. The conclusion, Mortal Siege is expected in 2019.

Thank goodness I’m just finding this series now. I got to read it without the wait, but let me say that you are left wanting more. You are left not knowing all the details that happened in their past. The story is told in dual POV with time hops between current day and 7 years ago when they were separat
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4 Stars

This book was a serial that was released previously but is now together in one set. Ms. Blanco has presented readers with a very dark and twisted tale of young love gone horribly wrong due to money, power and evil. I was drawn into this book rather quickly through the main character Andrew. The book starts out mostly in his point of view, as the story continues chapters will switch between his perspective and Lexi’s, the heroine and obsession of his life. I admit I found some of the flash
Sue
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'd previously read the first 3 parts of this series quite a while ago but reading it all together (including part 4 as well as the first 10 chapters of the conclusion) really made me remember how much I loved Drew and Lexi, both as individuals but also their explosive togetherness. Both are strong willed, stronger than they even know. Lexi has been through hell and back and while not even remotely trusting...something about Drew draws her in. Drew has been through his own hell and has had one g ...more
Babel
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I first read this novella when it was published in 2015, now it's been revised in preparation for its coming finale.

My opinion:
Hot as a motorbike left in the sun. If there's one thing I like about N. Isabelle Blanco's stories is that they're written with blazing desire. It's impossible to feign indifference when the pages just vibrate with yearning and passion.

For many chapters, we get Andrew's vision of his present mixed with the past, full of regret for what he lost and revenge to fix his fa
Amanda Poppen
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!! This book SUCKED ME IN. I just held on and was along for the ride! The love between Lexi and Andrew is not your everyday love. But, it is real and passionate and gut-wrenching. It's the kind of love that makes it hard to breath without them, and makes you numb to literally everything around you without it. The fact that they were forced apart by others who meant to cause them harm caused me literal pain when I read what it did to these lovers. That's how intense N. Isabelle Blanco's writi ...more
Andrea Thompson
I should have done my homework so I would have known that this would have a cliffhanger! So there's my warning to you - there's one more coming, though you do get the first 10 chapters of it, the ending is up in the air!

As a rule of thumb, I'm not a big dark romance fan. I'm not really into a bunch of violence with my sex and this book is heavy on those potentially triggering themes. If that's an issue for you, skip this one!

That said, I was intrigued by the idea of these two broken, edge of mad
Ca Fender
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Drew’s father ruined Lexi’s father to the extent that he took his own life, but Lexi and Drew can’t deny the connection they have to one another. With so called friends and exes that are jealous enough to try to ruin them and families that refuse to allow them to be together, can they ever truly be together?

After Lexi and her mom flee Drew loses it. He spirals out of control. Once he bounces back he makes it his life’s goal to find Lexi and give her everything. Drew’s only goal beyond this is t
Sandra
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Must one click and read.....

Sytematic Siege blew me away from the very beginning. My mind, my heart oh my god.... the dark, insane and intense moments.
This romance is very complex, so unique, and extremely dark. Andrew and Lexi's story will have you hooked from the start.... and in the end you scream for more!

What an emotional roller coaster, my head is spinning still. Systematic Siege has so much angst, heartache, despair, anger, twists, turns, passion, heat, action, tons of heady romance and
CL Westbrook
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, words cant describe what an amazing book that was. I loved that entire story. Lexi was a shy person but knew that she wanted Drew but family dictated differently. Drew has always loved Lexi by hut family and outer forces have conspired against them. We see what those forces are, how they comr back together and what is causing harm still. This book is full of intense passion, love, possession, want, need, betrayl, family hate & love. A total must read. You won't regret. It leaves you wit ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Systematic Siege by N. Isabelle Blanco is book One in the Siege Series. This starts the story of Andrew and Lexi. This book does end setting us up for the next installment in their story which will continue in 'Mortal Siege'. Andrew and Lexi were once young and in love but they were pulled apart. Andrew is working to get her back but Lexi is holding on to hate that she has. This does have some dark scene so may not be for everyone. It was a page turner for me and I look forward to reading more!!
Monique Hebert
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If I could give this book more than 5 stars I would. This book is amazing!
Love, betrayal, revenge, are all words to describe this fast pace suspense filled romance. I couldn't put it down. He loves her like no other. He will stop at nothing to find her, seek revenge and kill to protect her. Meanwhile, she believes he betrayed her which is the furthest thing from the truth. Can their love and connection prevail?? I believe so but I have to read the next book to find out what happens next. Love i
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend

I love this story already because Drew and Lexi knew each other as kids and had a deep connection that they both cherished and someone sought out to ruin. Drew is now running his father's company and finally hoping to find his girl and get his revenge. Little does he know the reunion may happen sooner than later AND it may not be as easy and sweet as he expects. Lexi may have never forgotten Drew BUT what she has harboured all these years may not be the same love Drew has felt.

Amber
I absolutely loved everything about this book. I typically don't enjoy books with younger characters but the author smoothly goes from past to present regularly that you get the perfect amount of either the "adult" / "younger" Andrew and Lexi. This is a story about Andrew, the rich boy who falls for his less than privileged lifelong friend Lexi and the ramifications that greed, jealousy and betrayal played in their lives. Great read!
Amy
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Break your heart that people are that ruthless and twisted. From friends to fathers. With enemies like that you don't know who to turn to. This book is so intense you feel the rage and emotions bleed thru the pages. I was captivated and couldn't put it down. I was so excited to see the next book. I cannot wait to start reading it. So much angst and drama. I love it.

Sandy
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Andrew has always had Lexi on his mind even after their friendship ended. Will these two characters have a chance? Will they even find each other again? You will find it is hard to put this book down and guess what there are other books in the series have fun reading! I did receive a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.
BP34
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in a four book series. Lexi and Andrew's story is a dark novella that is very gripping. Fast-paced with strong characters and an engaging story. Friends in high school who were pulled apart because of their father's actions. Betrayal, cheating and chemistry that's explosive. I read a reader copy and voluntarily chose to review.
Tish Cocktails & Fairytales
Loved Lexi & Andrew's story so much!! This was a dark and exciting romance, it grabbed ahold of me right away and refused to let go. And OMG, that ending left me with my jaw on the floor. I'm really looking forward to the next book.
Gina Burkart
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a amazing read that will have you hooked from the very first page to the very ending and you will have a hard time putting this book down. This is a fast pace roller coaster that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Anna Deleon
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love! Love this book!! I can not wait for Mortal Seige!!
Brandy Roberts
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow Sytematic Siege blew my mind my heart was just explosive things happen that I didn't see coming and just oh my gods it tore me up . Don't want to give to much away but this is pretty dark it just hurt me at times with how much the pain the characters they had to go through .
N. Isabelle Blanco is the Amazon Bestselling Author of the Allure Series, the Need Series with K.I.Lynn, and many others. At the age of three, due to an odd fascination with studying her mother’s handwriting, she began to read and write. By the time she’d reached kindergarten, she had an extensive vocabulary and her obsession with words began to bleed into every aspect of her life.

That is, until