Start by marking “Dime que te quedarás (Terciopelo)” as Want to Read:
Dime que te quedarás (Terciopelo)

Dime que te quedarás

(Return to Me #1)

4.12  ·  Rating details ·  17,006 ratings  ·  1,872 reviews

POR LA ACLAMADA AUTORA CORINNE MICHAELS, BEST SELLER EN EE. UU., LLEGA UNA NOVELA SOBRE LAS SEGUNDAS OPORTUNIDADES.

PORQUE ESTAS EXISTEN. SOLO HAY QUE CREER EN ELLAS.

Una palabra: quédate.

Era lo único que él tenía que hacer. Sin embargo, se subió a ese autobús y con él se llevó mi corazón.

Eso fue hace diecisiete años. Lo superé, me casé, tuve hijos, un hogar, todo lo que siempre había soñado. Pero mi esposo me traiciocorazón.

Esoquédate.

Era

Published October 26th 2017 by Terciopelo (first published June 19th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Dime que te quedarás, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dime que te quedarás

·  17,006 ratings  ·  1,872 reviews

Start your review of Dime que te quedarás (Terciopelo)
Christy
5 stars!

photo 2D15F39D-8F42-4B44-86D4-A9E44F49311A_zps3oh9bpui.jpg

Say You’ll Stay is a stunningly beautiful and emotional read. Honestly, I’m not sure if I’ve ever read a book that made me feel so much in the first few chapters. I was in tears more times than I can count in the first 10%. Did I mention it’s emotional?? Coming from someone who loves to feel when they read, I was totally okay with this aspect of the book. Just a warning to all readers picking this one up- be prepared to feel!

In the first chapter of the book, Presley’s life is forever changed.
Aestas Book Blog
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED ::::

I can't tell you if you're ready. I can only tell you that I've always loved you. I've always closed my eyes and seen you beside me. It was never over.

OMG!! This was one of the most gorgeous second chance romances I’ve ever read!! It had all the emotional intensity of a passionate love story, mixed in with deep feels that made me tear up, and even hilarious moments that made me laugh out loud too. It was sexy, swoony, and utterly addictive. I loved every word!

One of the
Karen Mc
Jun 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.” ~ Corinthians 13:4-13

Sometimes you read a book that is so beautiful that you’re left in a haze, floating in the air where life is more precious from above. You wond
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
FOLLOW ME ON: FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | BLOG

“I could drown in you.”
My eyes open.... “I could let you.”

I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT! HOLY FREAKING WHOA. Let me be frank, I went into this with zero expectations. I was intrigued by the blurb. I was in LOVE with that cover. I knew it would be good. I did not know that it would OBLITERATE ME. I had no idea that I would feel beat me up and put together at the very same time. I had no idea I would yearn and need, feel a desperation for this couple that drove me to the brink of insanit/>
~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~
2.5 Stars

ANOTHER 'it’s me, not you' case.

This is an emotional second chance love story which, sadly, didn’t move me (except for the tragic event in the beginning which was indeed devastating).

I feel like I would have enjoyed the story more if it had been more focused on the main characters' past and college days instead of on the unnecessary and sometimes overly dramatic events.

Another problem is that I didn’t lik
Jennifer Kyle
Jun 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.75 Star

[image error]

This story started off so very good and then I felt like the story jumped into hooking her back up with her ex way too quickly.

There definitely should have been more time spent on her dead husband and her feelings for him. Presley barely spent any time with her children for a mom I felt like she lacked a good connection to them. I also felt like the characters lacked depth somewhere in the feels portion for me. The heroine wasn’t my favorite character and I actually found her irritating andStar
[image
KAS
May 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 S.L.O.W. Burn Second Chance Stars!

This was my first read by this author and it won't be my last. I love a second chance romance, especially one which pulls me in immediately, has me emotionally invested and keeps me tapping through the pages. Check, check and check!

*****

Presley Benson has it all. The love of a supportive husband named Todd, twin boys she adores, a great job and living in a beautiful house. That is until one day she comes home, and her world as she
Beverly
May 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
That’s the thing about young love in a small town-it never dies.

Oh how absolutely true that statement is. I grew up moving every two years due to my dad's military career, but when I was fourteen we moved to a tiny, TINY, city in Tennessee. The city’s population, about 3,400, we had one red light and it flashed most of the time. So this story, I felt it, I knew it and honestly I lived a huge part of it. I am not sure I have ever connected so much to a story, Corinne absolutely blew me away.
NMmomof4
2.5 Stars

Warning: I get a little ranty below because this h really ticked me off...

Overall Opinion: I think this is one of those that I went in expecting something great, and it sadly just didn't live up to my expectations. I had huge issues with the h. She ruined the book for me! I felt like she was selfish, stubborn, and had an undeserved entitled attitude! The way people treated her, it was like the B walked on freaking water too!! I just didn't understand why people let her get away with her/>Overall/>
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 EMOTIONAL STARS

"How can two people remember the same thing so differently?"

What an emotional ride, this story was as beautiful as I expected! With the perfect blend of angsty, intense, hot and emotional moments. Say You'll Stay is one of the best second chance romances I have ever read!

description

The story starts heartbreaking and kept me emotional. Everything felt realistic, making me ach for Presl
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦I FINALLY got to reading this series. Better late than never, people! :D

➦What can I say? This isn't the first book I've read by Corinne Michaels and I definitely recognize that she has a very unique writing style, which plays on your emotions but for some reason doesn't leave you depressed.

➦This book follows the journey of a woman who is trying to rebuild her life after a tragedy. The circumstances the characters in Corinne Mi
Jen
3 I'm Not Feeling the Feels Stars

Okay. Deep breath. Just be honest and get it out there.

I have a confession to make. Despite all of the 5 Star reviews popping up on my feed for Say You'll Stay, I didn't love this book. Did I enjoy it? You bet. The writing's terrific and it's chock full of so many second chance love story tropes I can almost taste them!

Don't judge me people! I like my drama.

Yes, this entire book's pretty much drama-rama from the get go, but for sothem!
Don'tStars
Okay.
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥

It's LIVE! Amazon US * Amazon UK * iBooks * B&N * Kobo

Say You’ll Stay is the moving, richly emotional second chance love story of Zach and Presley. They were each other’s first love and thought they were forever but something transpired to change the course of their fate. Heartbreak ensued resulting in Presley making a life with someone else, a full life with marriage and children and the
Bibi
Sep 10, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Considering the number of 5-star reviews, I started this book with gleeful palm-rubs and an idiotic grin, still, as I reached the 50% mark, I stopped and doubled back to the reviews. Did I miss something? Where are the feels? Am I missing the specific gene that rewards BS and idiocy? Can someone please help?!!

*Some spoilers*

Presly, a whiny entitled brat, is the female protagonist who blames everyone for the cards life dealt her and without once taking responsibilities for her own d
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4,25 'A Part of Me' Stars!
 photo Say Youll Stay - Corinne Michaels_zpsvmosb5zd.png

I have been hesitant to reading this book. I don't know exactly why. Maybe because I read so many mixed reviews. I was super excited about this one because I love Corinne Michaels' books and thank God I finally decided to read it: it was pretty awesome!

Say You'll Stay is the first installment in Corinne's new series calawesome!
Say
Sarah/DragonflyReads
Shelves: for-review
I should have prepared myself for the emotions I felt within the first few chapters of Say You'll Stay. I mean, it's Corinne Michaels. She brings the heartache and the funny. But. The. Heartache. Dear sweet baby jesus, the heartache. But let's be honest, a good book draws on all emotions, right? I may not have experienced the situations that Presley goes through in the first few chapters, but man I felt it. I don't know where or how Corinne got through those chapters but here we go, golf claps t ...more
Corinne Michaels
May 31, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Say You'll Stay releases 6/20/16!

✦ Amazon US ➙ http://bit.ly/SYSAmazonUS
✦ Amazon UK ➙ http://bit.ly/SYSAmazonUK
✦ iBooks ➙ http://bit.ly/SYSiBooks
✦ Barnes & Noble ➙ http://bit.ly/SYSBN
✦ Kobo ➙ http://bit.ly/SYSKobo
✦ Google Play ➙ http://bit.ly/SYSGooglePlay

Say Youll Stay Teaser1

Say Youll Stay Teaser2

Say You'll Stay releases 6/20/16!

✦ Amazon US ➙ http://bit.ly/SYSAmazonUS

Say Youll Stay Teaser1

Michelle
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 01-signed
Say You’ll Stay is the second chance love story between Presley and Zach. From childhood friends, to young love to epic heartbreak. Seventeen years have passed since these two have seen each other. Lives moved on, hearts learned to love someone else, but it wasn’t enough time to change the way their hearts knew how to love each other. When Presley’s world crumbles she is forced to move home to the small town she never thought she’d return to. A mother, two boys and three broken hearts begin a ne ...more
T.
May 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This is my FAVORITE Corinne Michaels book to date! I loved it so much I’m not exactly sure what I want to say about it other than READ IT!!

The Hennington Boys; WOW talk about some alpha male mixed with southern charm. They know how to melt the clothes right of f of a woman. I will take any of them.

Presley has had her life ripped out from under her. She has literally lost everything, being forced to move back to her home town. She needs to put her and the boys’ lives back together while gaining
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jun 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4.5 "You're My Heart" Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

photo F85C95C2-6DDB-4FA4-B3CC-A6B61A847022_zpsdanrfk09.jpg

Presley Benson is a 35 yr. old woman living in Pennsylvania. She has the perfect life. The husband, twin boys & a job she loves. Suddenly her whole life falls apart & she's a single mom, completely broke, & having to move back home to Bell Buckle, Tennessee. She swore she'd never live there on that
Cristina | CristiinaReads
➳A love story filled with second chances, and opportunities that you never saw coming, Corinne Michaels brings a new meaning to second chances at love in this marvelous masterpiece to the first part of an upbringing series…

Presley and Zach were long young lovers and have known each other for a long time now. After being separated by the opportunities the world brought to them, and having different opinions on certain aspects on life, they are both reunited by the world itself through the hars
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
****4 Stars****

description

“That’s the thing about young love in a small town – it never dies.”

I am a big Corinne Michaels fan, so I was very excited to read a new book of hers and it did not disappoint. I have a real soft spot for second chance romance stories, especially when it comes to childhood sweethearts. It was such a beautifully
Lo Bookfrantic
Jun 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-review-ng
My Rating 3.75★★★★Stars

Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person – Dual Mostly Female

This was a bit different read for me. I enjoyed this story however I was expecting ugly crying pain and maybe it was just my high need and expectation for it that the story just came a bit short for me. However; it was sweet and very enjoyable.

The book starts with Presley's horrible tragedy. Her lover, best friend and husband of many years dies and she finds herself lost with no money a
Dilek VT
In my reviews, I always try to be as fair and honest as possible. While rating, I think about it a lot as if I am still grading my students’ exam papers. A teacher’s old habit, let’s say :)

So here, I must admit first that I shouldn’t read books about "second chances in love with the same person" because I actually hate them. I cannot forgive them easily. I hate whatever reason they give for breaking up. I only feel OK if they were separated due to outside reasons such as maybe because their parents
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
4.5 Second Chance Stars
 photo 8BD18C16-B342-47B0-B266-53E6D2061A23_zpsudtdstdm.jpg

He breaks me apart. He puts me together. He's my poison. And my antidote.

Gahhh I love second chance romances I think they're one of my absolute favourite genres, they get me every time. But I have to say this has hands down got to be one of favourites to date. So I'll be sure to definitely read Corinne's books again as this is a first for me where it comes to Corinne's writing. But wow I just loved how she grabbed hold of my heart and pulled me in.

Presley is from a small town, the ranch
Cassandra Caress
Corinne Michaels gave us another book where 5 stars isn't just enough!

For some reason Corinne Michaels like to set her readers straight right from the beginning. Don't read in public if you are easily affected and cry...that's what happened to me. I was so into it right from the beginning that my heart broke. As I continued I thought it couldn't get worse...but it ended in a million tiny pieces.

Presley is also left in million tiny pieces and has to swallow blow after blow. In all of
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
There are many 5* reviews present and I found every one of them true to a point...this is really a case of "it's me not you" here. I am a huge sucker for rip my heart out angst and about 10 pages into this book I was completely on board. I felt the eyes getting a bit misty, but then somewhere along the way I just became kinda disconnected. Perhaps my cold heart is in need of a new "give a damn meter!"

Keeping it simple, there is no doubt that Corinne Michaels can write, and she does it beautiful
Wil Loves Books!
Nov 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great second chance story

This was a pretty good second chance romance. Although I own every Corinne Michaels books, this is actually the first one I've read in it's entirety. Those Hennington brothers are super swoony. Bring on Wyatt!

Oh, and my husband, my real life husband makes a cameo in this book. Thanks for that Corinne!
Mallory
2 stars

I'm not sure why, but I just never connected with this book. It felt like I was reading it just to finish, but I could honestly care less what happened to Presley and Zach.

It all felt so forced. The back and forth, the exes, and the fact that Presley seemed to only interact with her sons when it was convenient to the story. I sometimes forgot she had kids because she lived like a single woman.

Also, the time jumps were weird. She moves back to her parents home and like maybe
 Cora Monica
May 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You know that feeling. The one when you just finish a book and you can't seem to do anything else but stare blankly at your kindle. That feeling when you just know that you've just read one of the most beautiful stories to ever cross your hands. The feeling when you know you've just read a story that will stay with you forever because it has crawled into your heart and taken over your soul.

Yeah. You'll know that feeling after reading this book. amazing story. beautiful. I have no words that wil
Romance Novel Boo...: SOLVED Romance Trilogy - Rancher brothers 20 61 Aug 17, 2017 11:53AM
Around the Year i...: Say You'll Stay, by Corinne Michaels 2 21 Aug 31, 2016 12:38PM
Book reviews 2 34 Jul 06, 2016 05:45AM

• Hold You Close
  • Only You (One and Only, # 1)
  • Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1)
  • Tumble (Dogwood Lane, #1)
  • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)
  • Only Him (One and Only, #2)
  • Only Love (One and Only, #3)
  • After We Fall
  • Never Have I Ever (Always Satisfied #3)
  • Like the Wind
  • Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Heidi's Guide to Four Letter Words
  • Hate Notes
  • The Day He Came Back
  • Pieces of Us (Confessions of the Heart, #3)
  • Eleanor & Grey
  • Getting Played (Getting Some, #2)
New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestseller Corinne Michaels is the author of nine romance novels. She’s an emotional, witty, sarcastic, and fun loving mom of two beautiful children. Corinne is happily married to the man of her dreams and is a former Navy wife.

After spending months away from her husband while he was deployed, reading and writing was her escape from th

Return to Me (4 books)
  • Say You Want Me
  • Say I'm Yours
  • Say You Won't Let Go (Masters & Mercenaries Crossover Collection; Return to Me, #3.5)
“First love is naïve. I was open and trusting. I didn’t hold back on how much love I gave; he got every ounce inside of me. He took over every nook and cranny.” 8 likes
“I regret leaving her, not lovin’ her.” 8 likes