Start by marking “Guarding Her Body” as Want to Read:

Guarding Her Body

He thinks I'm his. He thinks I was made for him. Made to please him. Made to follow his orders.
I gulp as he towers over me.
I think he's right.

A whole lot has happened at my first concert.
I snuck backstage. Met the band.
But when the lead singer made some unwanted moves, his rough and mean bodyguard stepped in and decided to protect me instead.
Now I have a huge o
Published October 22nd 2017 by Olivia T. Turner

To ask other readers questions about Guarding Her Body, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Guarding Her Body

Bookloverme
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed most part of the story but not one of my favorite books of the author.

It's about Jax and Angie.

She's watching the concert of her favorite band, Wannabe Gods with a coworker who also dragged her to the backstage and told her to act like one of the groupies.

She was so uncomfortable that she wanted to leave but the lead singer noticed her and started pulling her to the backroom until Jax, one of the bodyguards of the band saved her.

I loved how OTT alpha he was and it's too insta-love but
Coco.V
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: freebie
This one is way OTT!.... sadly this just didn't do it for me.

💝FREE on Amazon today (10/9/18)!💝

Blurb:
I gulp as he towers over me.
I think he's right.

A whole lot has happened at my first concert.
I snuck backstage. Met the band.
Now I have a huge obsessive alpha male throwing me over
Carvanz
This is an over the top insta-everything on steroids! Not much story here except for a whole lot of caveman claiming his virgin at first sight. And I thought Alexa Riley books were insta!

Dual POV
Safe (view spoiler)
Triggers (view spoiler)
♡Tonya♡
Its Live!

**ARC RECEIVE IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW **

Super hot. Instalove. OTT caveman. Olivia T Turner is at it again. This was all the above - on speed! Guilty pleasure!

- no cheating
- no ow/om drama whatsoever
- no pushing away
-OTT alpha
- steamy
- cute epilogue 5 years out
Nova
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Olivia T Turner is fast becoming one of my very favourite authors and I was so pleased when I saw this was free today.

This is the story of an OTT Alpha ultra possessive male and a cherry sweet girl. If you love an insta love dirty quick read then this ticks all the boxes.

Angie is at her first ever concert with a co-worker Chloe, they could not be more different Chloe is a woman of the world and is trying to show Angie the ways of the world and they manage to sneak backstage into the bands dres
C

-Hot and steamy
-No OW Drama at all
-No pushing away
-HEA with epilogue

Another must read from this author!
Darlene I read to many boooks
lily waheed
Jun 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
A band leading singer and an 18 year old girl met at his concert , insta lust/ love ,hot scenes and the epilogue was dirty .
Jennifer Finn
Oct 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was starting to think Olivia T. Turner disappeared like many of the other authors I've come to love but she is back with three new books. If you like quick, dirty, instalove then her books are for you ; if not well that's your loss. Jax is a personal security/bodyguard for the members of the band, Wannabe Gods. They are a bunch of spoiled rotten, entitled junkie assholes. There's twenty thousand people in the arena and Jax can't take his eyes off the beautiful girl sitting towards the front. A ...more
Lauren
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This story is short, fast paced and steamy. This story involves an over the top alpha and a barely legal heroine. If you’re a fan of insta love then you will like this story.
I freaking loved how over the top possessive Jax was of Angie. I liked that he was protective of her from the moment he saw her. He protected her from his drugged up employer and even risked being arrested for assault. I liked Angie and Jax together, I saw some chemistry but I needed more. I understood the whole I saw him a
Dee
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“I Know Which Way To Heaven” …

Oh my… holy hot bodyguard! Jax is one OTT totally LICKABLE… ahem, I mean… likeable caveman! Olivia T. Turner is back at it and this one is a total lust… err um, I mean… love fest! “Guarding Her Body” had me squirming in my seat (among other things) and completely obsessed to find out what would happen next. Professionally written, fast paced and totally over the top, this little gem (ahem, the only thing that’s little) is one worthy five star read!

Does your man know
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
So this was not one of my favorites by OTT. I did not feel the chemistry that I usually feel with her characters in this book. I loved the over the top alpha in this book but I was not too keen on Angie. So not one of my favorites but was still happy to read this story. I voluntarily read an advance reader copy for my honest review.
100sweet
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was ok
Loved the H but things moved way too fast and it was too short.
ILuvsbooks7311
Eh. I thought I would like this because it's a safe ott alpha insta love story but what bothered me is I read the mountain man's obsession by the author before this and it basically had the same setup
Virgin heroine
Heroine almost taped
Heroine just turned 18
Heroine abandoned by her mom just a month before meeting the hero.
Sorry I cant stand when stories repeat. I get it happens all the time in the book world but its frustrating when it feels like the author is repeating her books but changing thi
Misty Schott
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely perfect alpha male Insta-love story!!!!

This is a new author to me and I am very pleased to say I can't wait to read more from this author.

Guarding Her Body is an intense possessive Alpha male Insta-love story. I loved every minute of this sexy, steamy story.

It also came with two bonus stories that were just as intense and wonderful. So if Insta-love and possessive Alpha males are your thing, grab this book and buckle up for this intense ride. Definitely recommend this book as a must r
Granger McGringot
This book had me laughing so hard from the start to end while squirming in my seat, because this one was H.O.T with out of this world sexy scenes. I mean like seriously though, the way they "did" it in places that i wouldve not, in a thousand years, thought. Explosive! Hahahahaha crazy insta lust. Oh it's lust, alright. But funny thing was, i enjoyed it. As funny and riddiculous as it may seemed, it was a sweet OTT story of hot beyond crazy with borderline issue alpha met gullible-and-sweet-naiv ...more
Carolyn
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Angie trusts Jax all the way to Paris in Guarding Her Body.

This is another excellent steamy romance by an excellent romance author! Angie goes to her first concert with a coworker groupie. Jax is a bodyguard at the concert who falls in love at first sight but first he must rescue her from his boss. I received a gifted copy. I am voluntarily leaving an honest review. I honestly love this story and this author!
Sterling
Jul 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Meh

Started out strong. I don't mind an Insta love so long as it is well written. I found myself skipping ahead. This girl came wealthy to easily and often to be believed. Lots of stop and go. Lots of I couldn't understand what position they were in. It wasn't t the sex in the jumbotron that was unbelievable, it was that it wasn't well written enough to flow. Not only that but Angie went from a sweet innocent to saying the f word over and over.
Like I said, Meh.
Glenna Miller
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OTT F ok rest book of hers that I read enjoyed it very much moves very fast and kept my attention from the beginning to the very last and then I got another of her books to read I'm hoping it holds my attention

Really liked this book kept my attention from first page to last page and moved very fast and with a different turn at the end. Just bought another of her books as this one was my first and I was happy with it
Jen ❥
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was ok
This one was too “insta” for me—exchanging I love yous within an hour or two of meeting. However, I’ve gotta give props for one of the most unique places I’ve heard of for a virgin’s deflowering. (view spoiler)
Beth
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
funny how u have never heard of an author and then suddenly u see every one chatting about OTT? who? guess i have been living under a rock, or??! totally new to me. dual POV. short story, fast paced. steamy moments. great characters. i will read more from this author .. curious what else she does write??! great book cover. ( ;
Jenny H
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it - what a great OTT, fun and sexy read. I read this in one sitting, I couldn’t put it down. Jax was great - I loved his character and the determination he had. Angie and Jax were great - good plot line - very true in OTT fashion. It was the perfect quick mid day escape that I needed. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Michelle
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I think this may be my favorite OTT book yet. The only one I haven't ARC'ed, LOL. This one was a tiny bit different from her norm and I mean tiny, tiny difference. Read it! You won't regret it.
Semi-spoilers(?) ahead...

Save the girl, run from the 'bad guys', claim the girl (oh my, that was amazing), live happily ever after.
Ruth Newton
Oct 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
Olivia Turner has written a steamy hot short story that will have you squirming in your seat while you read. She has created a true alpha male who sees his mate and nothing is going to stop him!!
Enjoyable and short enough to read in one sitting. If you wear glasses, be prepared to keep wiping them from the steam that flies off the page
Ruth Newton
Natalie
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Guarding Her Body

I thought for sure the cops would have been looking for Jax food beating up that dude. Angie is lucky Jax was looking for her or it could have been worse. Her friend is something else. Smh she just left Angie to the mercy of the drunken dudes.
Anya Champagne
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Over the top

Olivia T. Turner is absolutely an amazing author. Burning hot, over the top steam with instant everything! Strong alpha men who know exactly what they want and how to take care of the women who mean everything to them.
Tamotha clark
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love at first sight

This story with a Protecting strong 💪 male 👀see a beautiful female he wants with burning desire at first sight. This story is exciting, passionate, and sexual roller coaster ride. Fantastic reading 📚 this.
Sarah Armstrong
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 ott alpha stars

Jax was the ultimate ott alpha I’ve read in a while. And Angie was brilliant for him. My first book by this author but I’m definitely checking out her other alphas.
Michelle Roberts
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of those stress free books, where I know there will be instant connection and total obsessive alpha male (swoon). Not gonna lie the alphas that growl when the h is near another man is amazing!

• Babysitter's Club Alyssa
  • Taking the Thief (The Caribbean Rivalry Book 3)
  • The Mafia Ties Series: Nic & Anna
  • Possessive Policeman (A Man Who Knows What He Wants #56)
  • The King's Reluctant Bride (Royal Wedding, #4)
  • Promises
  • Taking Tessa
  • Commander's Slave (Alien Warriors #2)
  • Slate's Surrender: (Black Hills Shifters Book 2)
Olivia T. Turner. Look at those initials baby! I was born to write OTT!

I love Over The Top alpha males who are possessive and completely obsessed with their women. These dark powerful men take what they want!

If you like your book boyfriends sweet and cuddly than shut the computer off and walk away. If you like your heroes, rough, dirty and possessive to the extreme, come on in and have some fun…

Al