Start by marking “One Night” as Want to Read:

One Night

I’m a true romantic. I believe in fairy tales, soulmates, and happily ever afters. The last way I’d ever try to find my true love is with a one night stand. But that night of the party, I wasn’t looking for my soulmate. I just wanted to do something wild and crazy. So I did.

When a hot guy with dark hair, brooding eyes, and a chiseled face made eye contact with me across a
Paperback
Published by Waltham Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about One Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Night

~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
I absolutely love the sound of this. But please please please I hope they both didn't sleep with other people after the ONS. I know she dated but I hope that's all it was and I really hope HE didn't date or sleep with anyone especially since he has been looking for her this whole time.

I really want to read this one of its safe!
wiwi
Dec 04, 2017 marked it as not-interested
the first annoying description book i've ever read.
Neilliza Swaffar
Oct 25, 2017 rated it liked it
**Copy provided by Author, in exchange for an honest review**

I love the idea of what this story is about, but it wasn’t at all as I expected. The story was ok, it’s not your typical Allie Everhart story. I’ve loved every book I’ve read by Allie Everhart, but this one was just ok. It was cheesy and very predictable. Things were just too much at times, I tried hard to love the heroine Amber, but I just couldn’t. She was kind of annoying and crazy. The things she wanted was just out of this world a
Carrie O'Dell
One Night

Pretty good book, Amber kind of got on my nerves a little bit and Dylan was sweet and funny. I liked it.
Samantha
Dec 27, 2017 rated it did not like it
At about the 30% mark I wanted to throw in the towel and DNF it. The female MC annoyed me. Her insistence on writing letters and keeping apart was a failed attempt to manufacture an epic romance. Even her reasoning for leaving after they meet and later avoiding the male mc when she finds him again was ludicrous. Just wasn’t enjoyable for me.
Julie
Dec 14, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF

I love the idea of this book, but was really disappointed with the story. I love Dylan but I felt bad for the poor guy for trying to please Amber with her ridiculous requests. I understand being romantic but she was so annoying. She wanted to see him but she didn’t. I was hoping for much more.
Tania's Book Blog
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
A heroine that still believes in romantic gestures as writing love letters and a hero that doesn’t mind doing them because he also thinks it’s romantic, ❤❤.

Amber and Dylan met in a very strange way: at a party, they saw each other across the room, he went up to her and kissed her without speaking to her and then one thing led to another. But in this case it was both of them one night stand and Amber snuck out without saying goodbye or leaving any information for him to find her. Dylan felt like
MB
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The book starts out with the couple meeting at a party. Things heat up and they end up spending a night together. They assume they’ll never see each other again but fate intervenes and keeps bringing them together. This recurring theme of fate and destiny adds to the fairy tale aspect of the story that makes it unique, sweet, and unexpected. I also like the letter writing between the two. Amber wants old fashioned courtship with romantic gestures and handwritten letters. Dylan goes along with it ...more
Rachel
Jan 16, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well written, but very repetitive and immature characters

Amber is very immature for her age. It seemed more like a high school romance with giggling teens than women in their early 20's. Readers should try a drinking game with this one. Every time a character says, "do it" when referring to sexual activities (did you do it? We did it. We did it in the shower. We did it in the closet. I can't believe we did it. We're not doing it!) Take a shot. Wait don't. You'll have alcohol poisoning.
Pam
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thank goodness! A new Allie Everhart book!

As always Allie delivers the goods! I didn't realize that she had a new release and it totally made my day-let's be honest -it made my week, my month and year VERY happy!
I'm so enthralled with this book; a next in line for what will hopefully be a LONG series. The "feels" are all here, even some we wish wouldn't happen.
Thank you Allie Everhart! Now pretty please release another book REALLY quickly!
Mia
Dec 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think this book was really good. I couldn’t put it down. But I did expect something different from the book considering the author wrote the Wheeler Brothers series which I thought were amazing. I just think that both Amber and Dylan were repetitive throughout the book, but mostly Amber, for example when she thought that the relationship and its future won’t be as good as it was before. Isn’t love worth the risk?

My first review…
A
Nov 15, 2017 marked it as to-read

by Allie Everhart
Publication date: December 4th 2017
Genres: New Adult, Romance

To celebrate the cover reveal of One Night the author is offering a grand prize giveaway
•$10 Amazon gift card- ends Dec 14th:
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Edie Smith
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic!

Alice's characters are so wonderfully believable. Amber and Dylan are great together. This is a good addition to the Wheeler Brothers series. Can't wait to see what's next.
Aimee
The heroine, Amber, was a liiiiiitle bit annoying since she can’t make up her mind about her and Dylan’s relationship. Almost given this a three star but because I am a sucker for over the top romance and Dylan, I gave it a four.

Book was ok for me.
Angelic
Dec 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
i sooo love the Hero,he's everything a girl can wish for,swoon worthy point for him!
i enjoyed the letters and the romantic gestures,i almost love the heroine but she's annoying!
i understand her for all the baggage's but ugh!

but this book is worth the read,because of Dylan!i soooo love him!
Chandre Blignaut
Feb 20, 2018 rated it did not like it
I really struggled to finish this book. The main character was weak and immature. She has these wild romantic ideas about love but then acts like a child with her demands on the male character. The story had potential but the actual book just didn’t work for me.
Annie4821
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story!
Jennifer Nino
Dec 10, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5
Lisa Kucala
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One Night was a fun read. I couldn’t put it down. I really like the main characters. If you loved the Jade series you will love this book.
Kim Whitehead
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sweet and romantic story of fate! How one night ended up being a life time!
Beth
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful...

This book was absolutely amazing. I was bawling by the time I got to the end. I love there love story.
Angi
May 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dylan and Amber...they both drove me absolutely crazy. I understand they had their reasons fo the crazy, but I almost couldn’t take it. I had a really hard time with their intimacy choices while they weren’t together...just idiotic. Sooooooo frustrating! There were some super cute “meant to be” moments that made it super sweet. Happy with how it all turned out though.
Kathy
Jen
rated it it was ok
Dec 20, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Allie Everhart has published twenty-five novels and is the author of the bestselling Jade Series. Allie tells stories about love, often with a twist of mystery and suspense. She loves writing for hours on end, reading in the wee hours of the morning, drinking strong coffee, sipping bourbon, and sitting outside on a sunny day coming up with story ideas.

Find her online at