Start by marking “Wolf Tales 11: Anton” as Want to Read:
Wolf Tales 11: Anton

Wolf Tales 11: Anton

(Wolf Tales #11)

Book 11 in the groundbreaking Wolf Tales series that captivated the world of erotic romance!

A race of shapeshifters who are driven by a searing hunger for sexual passion, the Chanku also thrive on love and a deep devotion to their kind, and they have always relied on their intensely protective nature to keep their packs safe—until now. Two of their own, Tala and Lisa, hav
Published November 6th 2017 by Beyond the Page (first published July 15th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Wolf Tales 11, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf Tales 11

Eva Millien
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
WOW! Anton is thrilling and sinfully sexy!

The wolf shifter world has an original, complex and dynamic culture that sets it apart from other shifter worlds and Kate Douglas brings it to brilliant life with well-written words and multifaceted, sexy characters that draw readers in and keep them coming back for more. The stories are super-hot and make wet dreams seem like child’s play in comparison, unless of course your wet dreams include the Chanku characters.

All the previous characters compose mu
Amber
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wolf 11 is an absolutely stunning story that took my heart by storm. It was completely unexpected and wonderfully insightful in its dangerous intrigue and delectable passion. There is nothing quite as exquisite as a book that can shatter my heart and yet breathe life and hope into my dull and fading soul at the same time. Nothing is more powerful than undying hope and nothing is more contagious as unfailing love when your world is coming apart at the seams.

Anton, the most powerful of the shifte
Sissy's Romance Book Review
3.5 Stars
Wolf Tales 11 by Kate Douglas is a hot read that is primary focused I thought on sex. There is a back story but that leads to the multiple sex that run with several different couples in this story line.
This type of book are always a hot read once in awhile when you are looking for that type of story.
Overall enjoyed the book.
Ju
Jun 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it as I thought I would. This one was a favorite. I love how Anton continues to learn more about his strenghts. I look forward to number 12.
Sarah ~Book Addict~
Loved it. Revisiting couples and families, learning quite a bit more about the Chanku, and all the hot sex added to it. Wonderful yet sad because there will be only one more book in the series.
Angela
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wolf Tales 11 is the 11th book in the incredible wolf shifter series Wolf Tales by Kate Douglas. A highly entertaining, erotic, suspenseful romance that's a definite must read! With a unique storyline, complex characters you can't help but love, humor, witty banter, lots of sizzling hot sexual encounters, danger, and intriguing twists and turns, this emotional roller-coaster of a story will take you on a passionate and sensual ride that you won't want to miss. This was a fantastic story, and a g ...more
Emma
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an usual tale of a tribe of were shifters and one spiritual panther shifter. Their power comes from the love of one another emotionally and physically. When faced with a kidnapping of two of their women who are pregnant they go to Anton the Alpha leader for guidance. The kidnappers want the men to do an assassination or the women die. Anton comes up with a plan that requires an unusual request of erotic proportions. The energy expended by the tribe would be transfer to Anton in order to foi ...more
bookaholic ge
Dec 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily read and advanced reviewers copy of this book

Anton is tasked with saving a couple of members of his pack that get taken while on a trip. The ransom...is hurt someone very important. Instead of giving in to the demands of the kidnappers Anton asks for the help of every shifter in his pack to save the day.

Will Anton's plan work? Read and find!

Overall this book was very interesting..it had a lot of heat and a very fun way to save the day. Kate Douglas did a great job packing this boo
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just a word to the average reader, be prepared to step into a different shifter world. And, this series is so hot it should make an e-reader melt! I don't even know what abbreviations to use for the relationships in this series.

The Chanku are a lost race of shapeshifters. Slowly, the core group of Chanku is discovering other Chanku and helping them make the change to being a shapeshifter. While the book will center around a character, the rest of the pack are important in the story development.
Karen
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wolf Tales is a series about wolf shifters calledChanku. The Books are extremely hot and what I would call Paranormal Erotic as they contain lots of sex so are only suitable for over 18s and those who aren't easily shocked. So if you are OK with that then these books are well worth reading as they are also great stories, with the characters well portrayed. Needless to say, I have the whole series in paperback on my keeper shelves, which will tell you how much I enjoyed this series.
Robin Franks
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome read

This is an awesome addition to the Chanku series. Great action and emotionally involving storylines. The situations were very tense and exciting. The humor and dialogue kept your attention and had you rooting for these shifters. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves a sexy shifter story!
Kim
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read this advanced readers copy of this book. Strong characters and a great story line. I just couldn't put it down once I started reading it and neither will you. I so can't wait to read more work from Kate too.
Tammy
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
I liked this addition to the series the story is fast-paced with loads of suspense and drama. The sex is off the charts hot. The story definitely held my interest throughout and I am looking forward to reading more in the series.
Chelon
This is a very sexually fluid book and if you're reading it for the sex then your good. But there is just way to much going with the characters and the plot, the backstories.

I was given an ARC for my honest review.

TinaMarie
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
mylilypad
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: polylove, romance, series
Still great!
Jane Stewart
This felt like a long epilogue to the prior books. Lots of sex with people who are already couples. Did not hold my interest.

STORY BRIEF:
Wolf Tales is a series of books about Chanku who are wolf shape shifters. There are packs of them in San Francisco, Montana, and Maine. Two pregnant Chanku women get kidnapped (Tala and Lisa). They are part of the San Francisco pack. The leader of that pack is Luc. The kidnappers believe Luc has trained wolves. They want Luc to bring his wolves to a political e
Joyfully Reviewed
Life is good for the Chanku. The wolf shifter pack is waiting for two of their own to give birth next month. Lisa and her mate Tinker are expecting a little girl while Tala and her mates Mik and A.J. are having one of each.

Unfortunately an innocent trip to a shopping mall becomes a nightmare when the pregnant women are kidnapped and Tia is shot and left for dead. The Chanku business, Pack Dynamics, is contacted and given an ultimatum to carry out a heinous crime or their women will be eliminated
Rayni
Apr 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
1st a big breath and a sigh as I finished this book. I felt more depth to the Chanku story and characters continued w/ this book as it did from the last. I felt more connected this time and engrossed w/ the story. The sex scenes seemed to be more connected then the previous ones that I could easily skim over. I liked more Liana and Adam. More power of the Chanku bitches take a stronger role. And, then there's Anton oh Anton and his lessons. I'm glad I muscled through some of the other books to g ...more
Mollie *scoutrmom*
Mar 07, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Readers of extreme erotic romance
I was disappointed. This seemed like more of the same old plots and themes. Douglas needs to either get new characters and ideas or abandon the series.

The literary climax was anti-climactic. Luckily, there were descriptions of many of physical kind to compensate.

I'm hooked on the series, so for me, catching up with my favorite characters moved this up into the three-star range. I would not recommend this as an entry point to the series.

More than the other Wolf Tales stories, this one bordered on
Angel
Jun 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tala and Lisa are missing, but who took them and why? Can all of the pack come together to help find them, and at what cost to there alpha Anton. Wonderful story about courage and finding and keeping your smile
Mar 04, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love this series so I really looking forward to the book. But their wasn't much change to story I did like catching up with old character.
Tiffanie
Jan 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I like all of the wolf tales, I have one more to go. My friend was reading series with me, and she said she had enough, but I love it.
4rocks
Tammie Burnette
May 21, 2015
Alayna
Dec 03, 2012
  • Sexy Beast 9 (Sexy Beast #9)
  • Maxwell's Fall (Wolf’s Heritage, #3)
  • The Jackson Brothers (The Jackson Brothers, #1-3)
  • Bastian (The Lords of Satyr, #6)
  • Darkest Fire
  • Out of the Past: The King of Pentacles
  • Tempting the Bear (A Paranormal’s Love #12)
  • Nocturnal
  • Chasing Her Tail
  • Keeper of the Light (Wicked River, #1)
  • His Perfect Wolf (Mystic Wolves, #2)
  • Warlock Unbound (Heart's Desire, #4)
  • Make Me (KinKaid Wolf Pack, #2)
  • The Cowboy's Kink (The Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
  • Raphael (Secrets and Sins, #3)
  • Primal Heat (The Shadow Shifters, #6)
  • Her Cowboy Dilemma (Coffee Creek, Montana #2)
  • A Changeling for All Seasons (Changeling Seasons #1)
Some people just seem to know they are meant to write, but it can still take a while to figure out exactly what their career will entail. Kate Douglas started out writing radio copy for a country western radio station in 1972, wrote and illustrated an educational cartoon strip for the American Mosquito Control Association for a number of years, was a newspaper reporter for a small town weekly wher ...more

Wolf Tales (1 - 10 of 22 books)
  • Wolf Tales (Wolf Tales #1)
  • Chanku Rising (Wolf Tales #1.5)
  • Wolf Tales Interlude: The Gift
  • Wolf Tales II  (Wolf Tales #2)
  • Chanku Dawn (Wolf Tales, #2.5)
  • Wolf Tales III (Wolf Tales #3)
  • Chanku Fallen (Wolf Tales #3.5)
  • Wolf Tales IV (Wolf Tales #4)
  • Chanku Journey (Wolf Tales, #4.5)
  • Wolf Tales V (Wolf Tales #5)