Start by marking “Go Fetch! (Magnus Pack, #2)” as Want to Read:
Go Fetch! (Magnus Pack, #2)

Go Fetch!

(Magnus Pack #2)

How much trouble can one small female be to a modern-day shapeshifting Viking? Well…it really depends on local gun laws.

Conall Víga-Feilan, direct descendent of Viking shifters, never thought he’d meet a female strong enough to be his mate. He especially didn’t think a short, viper-tongued human would ever fit the bill. But Miki Kendrick isn’t some average human. With an I
Published March 6th 2007 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Go Fetch!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Go Fetch!

Start your review of Go Fetch! (Magnus Pack, #2)
✘✘ Sarah ✘✘ (former Nefarious Breeder of Murderous Crustaceans)
Looks like feminism just committed suicide again! Surprise, surprise!

This is Feminism, my once evil, nefarious cat, self-defenestrating after reading this book. Sad.

A note to talented PNR authors everywhere: making your heroine an obnoxious, vulgar, hateful, rude, selfish, foul-mouthed bitch doesn't magically turn her into an assertive, bold, strong female character. I kid you not. Even when you give her an IQ of 170 (view spoiler). I kid you not. It simply magically turns h
Anne
5% into the book...

She put her free hand to her face to rub her eyes in exasperation, but she smelled her scent on her fingers again. Dammit. Masturbating in her sleep again.

description

Um. I'm going to put this one down now.

And I did...
But I'm not quitter, dammit! So I re-downloaded this sucker from the library a few days ago and finished it.
Why?
Well, it was recommended to me by my good pal, Sara, so I wanted to give it a fair shake. In her defense, she recommended the series to me because I enjoyed Lauren
The FountainPenDiva, Old school geek chick and lover of teddy bears
Firstly, let me state for the record:

I AM MIKI!!! I claim her somewhat questionable behavior and her unapologetic geek-girl-dom!!!

I read 'Go Fetch' as an e-book and not only was it hilarious the first time around, but now that it's available in print, it's even funnier. Yay I say, an interracial romance WITH NO ANGST! Lots of lust but no hand-wringing. Lots of humor and hot sex with characters who actually feel like they do exist. No perfect bodied-heroines or fits of the vapors. Nice!

Conall and
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
Love this series b/c both H/h are strong willed. No damsels in distress in these books...I think that makes the males even more dominant and a little insane b/c the females don't take orders very well. There is also a lot of humor...like smart ass humor. I love it!

In This 2nd book, Connal--lovingly dubbed "the Viking", persues Miki, a genius working on her dissertation-and is far from looking for a "mate". Of course there is a little mystery, but there is a lot of sexual tension and humor. This
Wendy
This was a nice, funny and steamy read. It didn't blow me away however.
I think part of that is really my own fault, because I skipped book 1, so for some parts, I didn't know what was going.

photo thor-no-idea_zpshosac6ys.gif

I liked the heroine in this one, she was smart and feisty and didn't take crap from anybody...she was quite dangerous actually. The hero was a hot alpha male...you can never go wrong with that !!

In short....this book is about a human female and a hot Alpha wolf (not the alpha, that's book 1). They get it
Dina
Apr 29, 2009 rated it really liked it
Considering that I didn't like Pack Challenge, the 1st book in the series, very much, I approached this book with some "apprehension". But I was willing to give Ms. Laurenston another chance, so I kept my mind open. Well... I'm glad I did, because I really enjoyed reading this funny - and sometimes downright hilarious - story.

I'm not much into the Viking Thor-like look, but I wouldn't mind having Connal howling after me, LOL. Once he decided Miki was his, there was nothing she could do to turn h
Julie (jjmachshev)
Feb 08, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2009-reads, erotica
Stayed up late again last night to finish "GO Fetch" by Shelly Laurenston. This is the second book in her 'Magnus Pack' series and it's just as erotic and humorous as the first one. If there's one thing I can't resist, it's an author that can combine hot sex and humor WELL. Shelly Laurenston seems to have the knack and as a result, her books seems to find their way to my keeper shelf with regularity.

Conall hasn't been able to get the short, nasty-tempered friend of his Alpha's new mate out of hi
Yodamom
May 30, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: audio
Light smexy fun with Aplha shifters.
Loved the Mega Man Viking Wolf shifter Conall, that man is the stuff fantasies are made from. He's big strong, sensitive and has a fabulous sense of humor.
Miki, she is a genus, but acted like a freaking idiot many times. She drugged someone not knowing if it would kill them, she didn't listen to advice and put others in danger. She was rude, nasty even to people just trying to help her. Her few semi redeeming excuses did not sway me to enjoy this character. I
Wendy
Mar 23, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pnr, kindle
Not good, not bad. I would have enjoyed it more if it wasn't for the loud and potty mouthed heroine, who irritated me all the way through the book. Apart from that I enjoyed Shelly Laurenston's sense of humor and I adored the hero Connall. What a wolf! Growl! ;) ...more
Ren Puspita
Apr 19, 2011 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Shelly Laurenston fans, people who love humor in the story, shapeshifter fans
WARNING : HOT PICS INSIDE :P

We know the H/h, Miki and Conall from the first book, Pack Challenge. Miki Kendrick is Sara friend, together with Angelina, they known as "crazy b*tch*.. But Miki had a brain. Well, her IQ is more than 180 and she love bitchslapping to anyone :P. Conall Viga-Feilan, big bad wolf with teddy bear personalities had stalked Miki and adore her fine ass :P.. When finally Miki stay in Sara and Zach mansion, and then found her in his room, Conall think he's already in heav
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*
Have I mentioned lately that I love me a good shifter story?? Well, I do, absolutely adore them actually, but a shifter story with a girl that has sarcasm and wit and who can defend herself plus add in some sheet scorching sex, I'm on that so fast, I'll make some peoples head spin, lol. This was that book!! :)

Go Fetch picks up right after the last book for a short time then jumps ahead 6 months. Miki and Conell can't get each other off their minds. To the point they are giving themselves hand j
Emily
Conall Vga-Felian knew from the first moment he met feisty tempered Miki Kendrick that he wanted to bed her, the problem was she wanted nothing to do with him and she let him know it. The more she pushes Conall, the more certain he is that Miki is the one for him. When Miki's life is put in danger, Conall is determined to keep her safe but Miki has other ideas, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Loved this book, so far my favorite in this series. Conall has the patience of a saint when it co
Ronda  Tutt
Nov 01, 2010 rated it really liked it
Fun and Hot Erotica!

Great follow up from the 1st book in the Magnus Pack Series. The Magnus Pack Wolves are awesome but when you add Sara's two best friends to the mix that are human, the story becomes funny as hell with their smart ass attitudes and their kick ass abilities as independent women. Miki and Conall story was great and of course the erotica scene was hot as hell. I loved all the interaction between all the characters, they made me laugh several times with their remarks. Great Read.
Lučka
3.5*

I read the first book years ago and I forgot how crazy these women are. There's too much smut and no world building for my taste, but these books are funny as shit. I'll read the next one for sure.
Elise-Pinterest+Goodreads=The Perfect Book Boyfriend
I started reading this book first because someone recommending it as a good bwwm book. However, you really need to begin with the first book in the series to understand this one. Unfortunately the first one is not as well written as this one, however, you need it. This book: I like the fact that although the hero was huge and could be a bully, he was not. He was gentle and understanding to the heroine, who actually was a aggressive. She was a great AA heroine in that the focus was never on race. ...more
Zeek
Wolf shifter Conall's been on Mici's tale from first introduction- literally and in Go Fetch he finally runs the mouthy, uber-intelligent friend of his Alpha's mate to the ground.

But a new clan of shifters are on the warpath and his woman is the first target- can he protect her and woo her without having her run for her life in the opposite direction?

Of course he can- he is a descendant of Viking's after all= but not without a fight.

Really liked this one- the heroine actually turned out to be ve
Samantha
Feb 12, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
I really loved this book. Miki was my kind of girl. The characters were less bitchy in this book, IMO. I realize that I really don't like Sara, but I HATE Zach. He was out of line in this book. I didn't like that. Whenever I get to the 3rd book, I hope those they are not in there that much. ...more
Monica **can't read fast enough**
Pure paranormal entertainment with humor, sexiness, and fun characters.
Anino
All I can say is that this book was so good, that I decided to go ahead and buy the next installment in the series. "Go Fetch!" was absolutely fantastic with it's perfectly balanced snark, well-written dialogue, and excellent timing that made it simply irresistible.

Giving this one: 5 Fantastic Stars!

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead
I didn't know Laurenston was so funny? This book was a riot. AND very hot. Now I know what I'm missing. ...more
Carol
4 stars.
Dynamic and sexy paranormal romance with a literal kick-ass heroine and so very "sweet" alpha-male.
Fabulous read, fantastic author.
I read all three in this series- one after the other, compulsive reading.
For additional comments see review for book 3 " Here Kitty, Kitty".

Laurie
Nov 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal, nook
Miki! Miki! Miki!

That’s what Miki’s little geek friends shout when she comes around and I love her so much, I find myself shouting it with them. She’s beyond genius, funny, witty, and could be crowned the queen of snark. She’s the poster child for small but mighty because even though she’s a human, she has a cunning creativity when it comes to her mean streak that scares the shit out of shifters.

How can you not love a woman who is without a filter, saying whatever comes to mind, no matter how in
Annie
Dec 18, 2010 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Shifter paranormal romance fans
Recommended to Annie by: Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)
I LOVE Miki and Conall together! They are just so adorable. Miki is definitely my fave out of the girls. She’s smart and mean and isn’t afraid to get dirty! I love the banter between Conall and her. Miki has some sass in her and she loves giving Conall a hard time! Sparks are bound to fly when they’re around each other!

I really liked reading about Zach and Sara again. Even though I still feel like these books are too short, the fact that we get to see them again kind of makes up for that. I don’
Sharon (Simi) Ehcstasy
Oct 12, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Well I loved this book. I knew when I read the first one that the story between Miki and Connal was gonna be good and it did not disappoint. Talk about funny, sexy, heart stopping - I loved these two. It is going to be hard to beat the chemistry these two have with the next one.

We all think the heroes in the books are hot but let me tell you Connal was one hot viking. He saw Miki, chased and conquered her and along the way in typical Miki style she sassed and gave back as good as she got.

You wil
Riverina Romantics
Dec 05, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I have said it before and I will say it again. There should be a shrine built for Shelly Laurenston. I would pay homage daily. I love everything that I have read from this fine lady and Go Fetch was no different.

Wild_irish_rose
Nov 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I still love this story! Miki is a stitch and who doesn't love Conall. Definitely one of my go-to books. ...more
Aly
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, audiobook
This was a quick, fun read. It continues the storyline of the Magnus Pack, this time with Conall and Miki. I liked Conall a lot, more than Zach because he knows he likes Miki and he pursues her even when she's mean and rude to him because he knows she's the one. I thought Miki's accent was kind of annoying, but she's a genius and knows how to kick ass against shifters, even if she's human. We learned about hyena shifters, which are dicks btw. Conall and Miki's bantering was fun and they had grea ...more
Tina
In the first book of this series Pack Challenge, we first meet Miki as a diminutive bartender who has a smart mouth that can get her into a lot of trouble. She was busily rescuing her best friend Sara from a spot of trouble.

Once the Magnus pack roared into town and Sara learned she was a shifter, Miki and Angelina, her two full human best friends, learned to cope and adjust very quickly. Just cause Sara was now a wolf made no difference to these two.

Normally nothing phases Miki. She is usually a
Steph
Go Fetch! is the 2nd book in the Magnus Pack series, so some series spoilers may exist.

Reading Order:
Pack Challenge (Magnus Pack, #1) by Shelly Laurenston Go Fetch! (Magnus Pack, #2) by Shelly Laurenston

Go Fetch! give us Miki & Conall's HEA. But, their journey to that HEA is just as rewarding as the HEA itself. Miki, with her big brain, snarky humour, witty comebacks and obsessive need to know everything about everything, quickly became my favorite character in book #1, Pack Challenge. So, I was thrilled when I realized she was one of the the mains in this one.

Miki is off to ar
♡Meme♡Reads love♡
Jul 05, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: any one who wants a good laugh and a good time
Go fetch

Well this book was a surprise I heard that it was a funny, hilarious read, but I got so much more from this book it was all that and more I enjoyed it so much.

I have to admit the potty mouths were kind of a put off but other than that it was fine I have read much worst language before, so let me get to the point of what I liked about this book. First of all it took me three days to read. I could have read it in less than one but I wanted it to last longer and that’s when I know I have

• Dragon Actually (Dragon Kin, #1)
  • What a Dragon Should Know (Dragon Kin, #3)
  • Last Dragon Standing (Dragon Kin, #4)
  • About a Dragon (Dragon Kin, #2)
  • How to Drive a Dragon Crazy (Dragon Kin, #6)
  • Feel the Burn (Dragon Kin, #8)
  • Light My Fire (Dragon Kin, #7)
  • The Dragon Who Loved Me (Dragon Kin, #5)
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
  • When He’s Dark  (The Olympus Pride #1)
  • Bring the Heat (Dragon Kin, #9)
  • Badgering the Bear (Mate in a Minute Speed Dating Agency, #1)
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
  • Dragon on Top (Dragon Kin, #0.4)
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • A Tale of Two Dragons (Dragon Kin, #0.2)
  • The Princess Knight (The Scarred Earth Saga, #2)
  • Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack, #5)
Originally from Long Island, New York, Shelly Laurenston has resigned herself to West Coast living which involves healthy food, mostly sunny days, and lots of guys not wearing shirts when they really should be. Shelly Laurenston is also The New York Times Bestselling author G.A. Aiken, creator of the Dragon Kin series. For more info on G.A. Aiken's dangerously and arrogantly sexy dragons, check ou ...more

Magnus Pack (3 books)
  • Pack Challenge (Magnus Pack, #1)
  • Here Kitty, Kitty! (Magnus Pack, #3)

News & Interviews

“Conall checked his watch. Again. Soon his personal wet fantasy would be here. He wondered if it would be inappropriate to tackle her in the hallway as soon as she arrived and drag her up to his bedroom. Probably. Damn human etiquette.” 109 likes
“Im not looking for marriage here, Zach. I just want to fuck her until one of us dies.” 103 likes