Start by marking “Taming His Heart (Cottonwood Ranch Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Taming His Heart (Cottonwood Ranch Book 2)

Taming His Heart

(Cottonwood Ranch #2)

She wanted adventure. What she didn’t expect to find was love.

Laura is finally done with college and could really use a break. What she didn't expect was to find herself spending a summer on a ranch in the middle of rural Idaho, but it's exactly what she needs.

Justin has worked at Cottonwood Ranch for years, and loves his job. And up until he meets Laura at Cottonwood

Published October 20th 2017 by Dragons & Fairy Tales Press

To ask other readers questions about Taming His Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taming His Heart

Start your review of Taming His Heart (Cottonwood Ranch Book 2)
Texas
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Cottonwood Ranch is a wonderful, heartwarming series. Clean, realistic, well written stories filled with fun characters, great descriptions and no stupid formulas. Whether writing as Jaclyn Weist or Jaclyn Hardy, her work is entertaining and filled with love.

Roping His Heart #1 - Heartwarming! A well written, humorous romance with lovable characters and real dialogue. This story was so good I read it in one sitting and was sad when it ended. I look forward to reading more of this author. I
Texas
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Lori R
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite things about this story was getting to return to Cottonwood Ranch and Inn. I enjoyed the story behind Laura Owens and her best friend, Mandy spinning a globe to find out where they would take a trip before starting jobs after college. Who knew these girls from New York City would end up in Idaho? Who knew Laura would fall in love with Justin, one of the Cottonwood ranch hands who sometimes helps out at the Inn? Too bad it is just a summer fling because Laura's dad got her a ...more
Marichus Real
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you can’t decide where to go on holidays, spin the globe and let it decide it for you. That’s was what Laura and her friend Mandy did. So Idaho it was.
Justin was a difficult teenager when he was sent to the farm. Now he is a young man who loves working in the farm and helping people wherever they need his help.
A sweet story about hard work and making decisions, about caring people. A bunch of great people, not just the main characters but also the rest. I love the naughty Applesauce and poor
Susan Hamann
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the second book by Jaclyn Hardy that I’ve read. As much as I liked Rescuing His Heart, I liked this one even better! The story line is simple. Boy meets girl, boy loses girl and boy gets girl. The characters are nicely developed and the story is well written. Who doesn’t remember the thrill of that initial attraction, the first kiss, and falling in love. All are well portrayed in this book.
I had so much fun reading Ms. Hardy’s book. I am a tough rater – there are only one or two a year
Martha B.
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Twist of Fate Brings Two Hearts Together

Taming His Heart is a clean and sweet young-love romance with charming characters. It is an easy afternoon read that covers all the basis with a happy and tender ending. Jaclyn Hardy does a very good job of weaving together the plot and developing the characters while keeping the pace steady. My only real negative would be the ending, which (for me) was not as satisfying as other books I've read. But still, this novella is worth reading.

Content: There is
Robin
Nov 15, 2019 rated it liked it
This book was OK. I found it a bit ...juvenile...and fairly unbelievable as far as the heroine was concerned. I mean, her problems seemed legitimate but her lifestyle was just...wow! Not normal. Besides that, the setting and interaction between the characters was pretty well done. I liked how life in the little town was portrayed. The grammar and style seemed pretty well done for the most part. It was also a clean read. Teens and college students might enjoy this book.
Cynthia
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fate

Laura and Mandy went to Idaho for their last summer vacation after graduation. They had a room at Rachel's hotel. The first day their Laura met Justin. He works both at the ranch and the hotel grounds. They saw each each layer at a dance at the hotel and it seems like date has brought them together. She has to go back to MY early but she misses him. Can date work for them.
Colleen Sasser
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed

This was a heartwarming love story. The vacationing girl from New York falls for a cowboy in Idaho had some great characters that made an interesting story and kept the pages turning. There were some twists and turns that made it entertaining. A tragic event brings the couple back together for a happy ending.
Darlene
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Marry a Cowboy?

This was a good story of adventure and undeniable romance after only a short time knowing one another. Sometimes what we think are out dreams turn out to be just a dream, not reality. Justin and Laura must make some important decision that will affect thank for the rest of their lives. I would recommend this fun, clean romance.
Susan Brandley
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent Book!

This book was excellent! It pulled me right in and didn't leave me disappointed! I would definitely rtecommend this series to everyone! It's clean and good for anyone to read!!! Way to go Jaclyn Hardy!!!
Tiffany
Oct 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Could be paced better

The book is good, and for an afternoon read, I would recommend grabbing it should it grab you. The only complaint is that the ending feels a bit rushed and forced into place causing it to seem disingenuous.
Pat Christie
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ebook

She just graduated and needs a 3 month vacation. She and her best friend wind up in Idaho. She meets a cowboy/rancher named Justin. Suddenly the life plan doesn’t seem quite right.
Laura Hall
Apr 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
Cute short story of two people from different worlds coming together and finding love. Clean read.
Donna Campbell
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sweet

This was a really sweet story about a couple coming together from two very different worlds. It was a sweet, clean romance.
Roxanne
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
(Cottonwood Ranch) 2. Taming His Heart

What an exciting way the girls started their vacation, by spinning the globe, which led to the honeymooners to do the same.
Karen
Oct 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Cute story. I loved the characters, but feel the book could have used some more editing.

Content: clean
Nicki
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed the book

Nice romance and nice location. I liked the characters and the interactions. Made for a good story. I enjoyed the book.
Judy Harkness
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Taming his Heart

This was a wonderful, love story. The setting of the story was written so that you visualize the scenery. I just enjoyed this story.
Roy
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good story

Fate is a poor substitute for a meaningful relationship with Jesus but the characters and story are presented in a clean, easy to read manner!
Mary Ann Vosburgh
Jun 09, 2018
Kimberly
Apr 20, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• Wagon Train Baby (Love on the Santa Fe Trail #1)
  • Summer with the Marine (Blue Bay Beach Reads Romance Book 1)
  • The Duke's Daughter (Ladies of Bath, Book 1)
  • Captain of My Heart (Heroes of the Sea, #2)
  • Make-Believe Fiancé
  • Her Cowboy Billionaire Boss: A Whittaker Brothers Novel (Christmas in Coral Canyon Book 2)
  • A Silver Script Set: Books 1-5 (Silver Script #1-5)
  • A Cowboy's Reunion (Family Ties, #1)
  • The First Sunset (Bright Lights #3)
  • Baby For The Mountain Man: A Mountain Man's Baby Suspense Thriller Romance (Mountain Daddies Book 1)
  • Love Letters (Starling Bay Sweet Romance Book 3)
  • The Cowboy's Fake Marriage (Clean Fake Relationship, #1)
  • The Librarian and Her Beast (Middleton Prep #1)
  • The Cowboy's Last Rodeo (Men of the Marvell Ranch #1)
  • Lazy Love (Lazy Love, #1)
  • Flirting with Fire (Men of Marietta, #2)
  • Melody's Christmas (Heartwarming Holidays Sweet Romance, #1)
  • The Billionaire's Secret Marriage (The Limitless Clean Billionaire Romance Series #1)
Jaclyn is an Idaho farm girl who grew up loving to read. She developed a love for writing as a senior in high school, when her dad jokingly said she was the next Dr. Seuss (not even close, but very sweet). She met her husband, Steve, at BYU, and they have six happy, crazy children who encourage her to keep writing. After owning a bookstore and running away to have adventures in Australia, they ...more

Cottonwood Ranch (5 books)
  • Roping His Heart (Cottonwood Ranch Book 1)
  • Rescuing His Heart (Cottonwood Ranch, #3)
  • Finding His Heart (Cottonwood Ranch Book 4)
  • Renting His Heart (Cottonwood Ranch Book 5)