Start by marking “Mỹrwen of Amaranaca” as Want to Read:
Mỹrwen of Amaranaca

Mỹrwen of Amaranaca

Mỹrwen of Amaranaca tells of a young woman’s courage and kind heart as she fulfills her destiny.
As a child Melinda was always sick; she spends as much time in the hospital as out; friends are nonexistent.
One day a boy by the name of Nathan shows up and turns her life upside-down. Can it be true—is she from another world? Not just that, but royalty?
Join Melinda as she morph
Paperback, First, 249 pages
Published October 10th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Mỹrwen of Amaranaca, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mỹrwen of Amaranaca

Jess Kilpatrick
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great, easy read! Enjoyed every moment and character. Definitely would recommend to friends for a quick fantasy thrill! Read it in a day and finished it smiling!
Jordan
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful world building and a main character you love and relate to right from the start!
Rose
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a well-written young-adult fantasy with a strong female protagonist. I enjoyed reading it and hope there will be a sequel.
Austyn
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really loved it! Great protagonist and supporting characters. The primary antagonist even has some nice complexity and depth. The potential relationship between (view spoiler) is adorable and awesome. Overall, really good and definitely worth checking out for anyone who enjoys YA Fantasy.
Erin P Foust
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

Had me from the start. Written in such a way that it is easy to follow the characters. Looking forward to reading Ashley's next book.
Valicity Garris
Frerking delivers a wonderfully written fantasy novel centered on a young girl named Melinda. Relatable in many different ways, Melinda is someone readers can easily see themselves in. She is kind, loving, and wants to have that normal school life many see on television except these simple pleasures have eluded her due to frequent sickness. Melinda is left with little to no friends because of how often she misses out on school and building a social life, but everything changes when a mysterious ...more
Vanessa Kay
You can also read this review in my blog here

I love fantasy/adventure stories so when the author, Ashley Frerking, offered me this book, I said yes. But unfortunately, because of my schedule and mood, I wasn’t able to read it sooner. And finally! Just this morning, I was able to finish it. Yass!

This story has a very interesting sypnosis, which is why I decided to give it a shot in the first place. I’m not sure if it was with my mood, but I started to read this book last February but only managed
Georgia Ball
Jul 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy, teen
Melinda is a teenage girl whose height and thin frame already make her stand out in school, and she has no close friends because she’s always sick. A mysterious boy enters her life and reveals that she is really Mỹrwen, a lost princess from another world called Amaranaca.

There’s a strong theme of wish-fulfillment in Mỹrwen of Amaranaca. As soon as Melinda arrives in her new world she discovers that, however nice she might have looked before, she’s now a beautiful elf maiden with innate skills ju
Carilee
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you like Lord of the Rings or are a fan of fantasy, you'll love Myrwen of Amaranaca! It is well written yet easy to get into. The plot isn't difficult to follow as some fantasy reads can be due to the nature of the genre. I really enjoyed the story line and would recommend this for all ages. I would definitely read anything Ms. Frerking puts out!
Angie Teagle
Nov 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a quick and enjoyable read with a satisfying ending that I appreciated! I know my kids will also enjoy this one once they're a little older! classic bravery, honor, and even a sweet, innocent romance were all present. it was a fun one!
Sharon
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Okay Cinderella type story.

this was a goodreads giveaway
Andrew
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is an excellent read for any young adult! Wonderful story, well written. I couldn't put it down!
Emily
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
* If you love Fantasy, this is a great story for you.
Liz Kite
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-read
This was a good story and a quick read! I could have happily had another 50 pages and more character interaction, but I guess that’s where the eventual sequel will come in!
Kati Dobbs
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It was wonderful! I love the characters and was able to connect with them. The plot flowed smoothly and was easy to follow. If you want a nice, quick read, this is perfect. Wonderfully written!
Rocio Jackson
Sarah Salvaggio
Kasandra
Todd Rumsey
Who's Your Favorite Character?! 1 2 Jun 09, 2018 06:03PM
Ashley Frerking published her debut novel Myrwen of Amaranaca in October 2017. She is currently writing the sequel, Tura the Traveler, book 2 in her Lineage Series featuring descendants of Myrwen.
Ashley has written articles for Deliberate Magazine, Kingdom Grower's Coffee, and The Praying Woman.