Start by marking “Meet Me There (Ridgewater High #1)” as Want to Read:
Meet Me There (Ridgewater High #1)

Meet Me There

(Ridgewater High #1)

A dark Chemistry lab. A fake British accent. It's all fun and games until somebody falls in love.

When sixteen-year-old, Ashlyn Brooks, runs into a sweet British guy in the dark Chemistry lab, she has no idea she's actually sitting in the pitch black room with her longtime rival, Luke Davenport. She also doesn't know that she's stepped into another one of the fo
Published March 2018 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Meet Me There, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meet Me There

Start your review of Meet Me There (Ridgewater High #1)
Christina
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great YA romance!

I really loved this book- the story had more depth than I expected and our two main characters were so likable and relatable. I loved how each chapter transitioned from one character’s first person perspective to the other’s. There was a sweet clean romance that I fell in love with and can’t wait to read more by this author!
Annette
May 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was sweet and fun. An interesting take on the idea of being attracted to someone you think you hate. I liked how the author grew their relationship from rivals, to friends, to more.
Content: Clean
Elena Salvatore
Ashlyn had no lost love for Luke.
He made her life miserable by pulling pranks on her. In fact they both are on a prank war that has been going on since last year.
But when Ashlyn stumbled on Luke in the dark without knowing who he was. Pretending to be a british exchange student, they kept communicating and soon start developing feelings for eachother.
The only problem is that Luke is sure that if he tells Ashlyn the truth, she will hate him forever.

Despite it being the first book in this "stand alone series", I actually read it a
ضحى الحداد
LOVED LOVED LOOOOVVEDD, this was so cute my heart will burst <3 .. it's so good and the relationship between Ashlyn and Luke is just adorable .. if you liked P S I like you by Kasie west you will like this book
it's about a girl who 'meets' a guy in a dark chemistry lab.. but little did she know that this guy is actually her enemy !! .. she is struggling between hating the 'real' Luke and liking ' British Guy ' who is also Luke .. and you'll see what will happen
it's light and fluffy and mini
Miftahul
Genre- Young Adult, Romance, Contemporary, Clean Romance
Amazon- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B922FMK/...
Available- Kindle Unlimited
My Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/_miftahul_j...

a standalone novel of the series 'RIDGEWATER HIGH' by Judy Corry! Luke is the popular guy in high school who pulls out pranks on others for fun but deep inside he is suffering for the loss he faced, the death of his mother. Ashlyn is one of the victims of Luke's prank and fr
Kate McMurry
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this G-rated young adult romance. The hero is very sympathetic. The heroine, amazingly, actually at times eats healthy food. There is no alcohol, and therefore no drunkenness. The hero is not promiscuous, and actually doesn't really date until the heroine.
Donna
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: modern-romance, teen
Fun

What a sweet trip back to high school and first loves. So glad it’s over! Reading about it is safe and reminds me how lucky I am that I found my man!
Sep 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
OKAY THIS WASN'T THE BEST BOOK EVER WRITTEN BUT IT WAS SO CUTE AND I'M SO SOFT FOR THE CHARACTERS AND IT WAS SO GOOD FOR MY CURRENT MOOD THANKS FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK
➳ johanna
Feb 21, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-2019
CATFISHING: THE BOOK. OUT NOW IN BOOKSTORES NEAR YOU!

I very quickly realised I wasn't gonna like this, so I decided to do a "live commentary" on it:

-what a cheap way of introducing your characters
-okay so the narrator for Luke goes for this low and deep british accent and it just doesn’t do it for me. he’s actually not good at this hahah
-”that was the first real conversation i’ve had since my mom died.” first of all, that was not a conversation - more of a rambling m
Faith Lane
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book made me feel feelings a book hasn't made me feel in a while. Judy Corry definitely did a excellent job of developing a beautifully created book. I loved it so much I had to get the Kindle version plus the paperback.
Meet Me There (Ridgewater High #1) by Judy Corry
I definitely recommend this book to anyone who loves to swoon, laugh, or even get a little emotional. This book makes a perfect read for anytime of year-a cute summer read or a book to curl up with in the winter.
I loved Luke and Ashley's personalities. I love how the a
Secretly Adorkable Readers
I'm so in love with this series! What a way to start & my heart is still pounding over Luke Davenport! I maybe 40 but I just sometimes love to read a good, clean YA Teen Romance. Meet Me There is about two rivals in HS that love to pull pranks on one another. Luke never realized pulling the biggest prank on Ashlyn would backfire on him. This was one of the sweetest stories I've read in a while. I cannot wait to start on Jess & Eliana's story!
Krysti
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was adorable and such a delight! I had a lot of fun reading and can’t wait to pick up more books in the series!
Becky
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved the story between Luke and Ashlyn! I really enjoyed reading this book.
Arceli
Apr 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet ya romance

I really liked the romance. It was super sweet. Luke and Ashlyn are a group couple. Great book that makes your day
Tiffany Olsen
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really great, believable characters and storyline

I really liked this book. Best one yet from Judy Corry. I love how real and believable Luke is. Yes, he's the hot, high school quarterback, but he's not the overinflated stereotype. Ashlyn and he have great chemistry. Of course there is drama and conflict in the story, but it's not overly angsty or melodramatic. Really enjoyed it!
Caroline
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Full Review on The Blog
www.carolineandrus.com

Utterly charming. This book is an A+ and I can't wait to read the second book. (But I will... because I have a pile of books that I've been neglecting... and THEN I'll come back for the next book in the series!)
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is my favorite of Judy's books so far. I really like the premise. Ashlyn and Luke had really great chemistry. There were a number of super swoon-worthy moments. It was a fast, fun read.
Mariela
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story with Ashlyn and Luke. So sweet. They are rival pranksters but when Luke’s mom dies everything changes for him. No one knows that it happened and the only thing keeping him with a smile is the pranks between him and Ashlyn. Until one day he breaks down in a dark room and she walks in. She doesn’t know it’s him because the lights are out in the room. And in the moment Luke Gave himself an accent so she wouldn’t recognize him. Talking to someone about what he was going through it ...more
Tracy
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was ok
Decent. Just wanted a quick fluffy read. The feels were there (barely) and good concept/plot I guess?

Just... Nowadays, if a book doesn't have diversity (protag was blonde and skinny and rich, her friends and love interest, were not that different), I'm not really interested. Furthermore, her friends and family were super two dimensional.
Jane Zav
Oct 22, 2019 rated it liked it
I’d call this a sweet read but it’s got no substance and some of the writing was a bit corny. Easy to read albeit a bit predictable/boring. Didn’t really get how their conversations were “real” or “deep”. Not sure how it got in my TBR pile as nothing really stood out. Maybe I’d like it more if I was 16 years old. 2.5 stars
Emily White
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This high school romance was so sweet. I agree with the author when she says she can't get enough of the feeling of falling in love and this story portrays that very well. Also, the author's note at the end is hilarious
Nessa Hall
May 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked the second book in this series a bit better but this was still really cute and romantic.
Anna Cisney Barclay
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a cute, clean YA book. I enjoyed it :)
Phyllis
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya-romance
Things are not always what they appear to be, and people’s actions are not always motivated by the things you think they are. In Meet Me There, Ashlyn learns this lesson in a big way.

Author Judy Corry only has a few published books so far, but I have really loved them all. With so many young adult books being so dark and angsty, her books are such a breath of fresh air. Despite the sometimes serious nature of the themes, she manages to keep them light-hearted and sweet. And her chara
Brittany Mink
May 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet YA

A sweet, clean YA. Wonderful characters facing difficult problems but learning to trust and lean on each other no matter what comes in their path.
Alisha
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Really loved this as a clean, sweet YA romance. First book that I’ve read by this author and have already added the next book and others to my list. It’s so enjoyable to continue to find clean YA romance authors!
Kristina
I read this book after reading "Don't forget me" by this author, however, I would recommend reading this book first. It is basically a prequel even though both books can be read on their own. This book is Ashlyn (Jess' sister from "Don't forget me") and Luke's story.

In this book we get a greater insight into Ashlyn and Luke's personalities and lives. Luke, the talented football team's captain, is suffering in silence when death comes to his family. His outlet is playing pranks on Ash
Shannyn Schroeder
Truly swoon worthy

Luke is this dashingly handsome football player who can do accents, and then there’s dancer Ashlyn. They make a truly stunning pair. I love their jokes and when they feel like swooning, you better believe that I’m smiling like a lunatic on the other side of the screen. I ADORED this book.
Teya Peck
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OKay, I don't give out a ton of 5 stars but I couldn't resist this book! I LOVED IT! IT was the perfect person for you right in your face and don't even realize it book. I know there was the whole cloak and dagger thing but I my heck it was a joy to read. Sweet, innocent, funny, and romantic. I wanted it to keep going . When you read a book like that you know it's good.
Nari
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was introduced to Ashlyn and Luke in Don't Forget Me so I was excited to read about them in this book. I loved the book! The book caught my attention from their first meeting in the dark Chemistry room and kept it as they became friends and then more. The romance was fun. The kisses were clean but sizzling. I can't wait for more books from this author.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Crushing on My Brothers' Best Friend (Sweet Water High Book 2)
  • Flirting with the Bad Boy (Sweet Water High Book 4)
  • Misunderstanding the Billionaire's Heir (Sweet Water High, #1)
  • Falling for My Best Friend: A Sweet YA Romance (Sweet Water High Book 7)
  • Chemistry of a Kiss (Sweet Water High #5)
  • Falling For My Nemesis: A Sweet YA Romance (Sweet Water High Book 6)
  • It's a Prank: A Sweet YA Romance (Sweet Water High Book 8)
  • The Perfect Match (Kissing the Enemy, #2)
  • The Wrong Bachelor
  • Rule #2: You Can't Crush on Your Sworn Enemy (The Rules of Love #2)
  • The Perfect Catch (Kissing the Enemy, #1)
  • Rule #1: You Can't Date the Coach's Daughter (The Rules of Love #1)
  • Rule #3: You Can't Kiss Your Best Friend (The Rules of Love #3)
  • Out of His League (Briarwood High #1)
  • Truth or Dare (A Bayfield High Romance Book 1)
  • The Perfect League (Briarwood High #3)
  • Perfectly Clueless (A Bayfield High Romance Book 3)
  • Rumor Has It (Rumor Has It, #1)
Join Judy's VIP Readers Club for a FREE copy of her book WHEN WE BEGAN at http://www.subscribepage.com/judycorry

Judy Corry has been addicted to love stories for as long as she can remember. She reads and writes YA and Clean Romance because she can't get enough of the feeling of falling in love. She graduated from Southern Utah University with a degree in Family Life and Human Development and loves to weave what she learned ab

Ridgewater High (6 books)
  • Don't Forget Me (Ridgewater High #2)
  • It Was Always You (Ridgewater High #3)
  • My Second Chance (Ridgewater High #4)
  • My Mistletoe Mix-Up (Ridgewater High #5)
  • Forever Yours (Ridgewater High #6)
“And to top off my night, I remembered I still hadn't washed my laundry since Coach issued us our uniforms, which meant it stank like butt.” 0 likes
“Guys should come with a warning label.” 0 likes