Start by marking “Taking What's Owed” as Want to Read:
Taking What's Owed

Taking What's Owed

(Forced Submission #7)

They say running is good for your health. But Marley finds out that it’s the most dangerous thing she’s ever done.
Harrison knows exactly what he wants and what’s owed to him. She thinks she’s safe out here alone, but she’s never been in more danger.
WARNING! Welcome back to the Forced Submission series. Just like before, these books contain situations involving forced sub
Published October 19th 2017

Sophia Triad
I love this series and I was glad that we had a new book.

I liked it, but not as much as the previous books.
Maybe because it was so short (I finished it in 15 minutes).
Maybe because I suspected the final twist straight away (It's not hard to understand who is Harrison).
On the other hand it was nice to see again sheriff Colton from "Taking What's Mine".

Overall, if you liked this series, you will be happy with this book.
If you don't know this series, possibly you will be surprised with the ending.
warhawke
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Dirty shortie lovers
Genre: Erotic Romance
Type: Stadalone Novella 7 of Forced Submission Series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Early morning run was Marley's favorite way to keep fit. Even though she had been warned of the potential danger, she ignored it to achieve her fitness goal. What started as a regular morning turned into something else when her worst fear came to life.

Harrison had his eyes on Marley for quite a while and he had waited enough. He wanted her body and he would claim her any way he could.

Force
CC

description

Marley is trying to trim down so her wedding dress will fit perfectly. Going out for a routine jog in the park, she encounters a hooded stranger who has a different type of exercise planned. Before she can scream or run, Marley is overpowered and taken to a private location. Knowing she is in danger, Marley tries to appeal to this man in an effort to escape but he is too strong and forceful.

“You’re not getting out of here that easy.” “What do you want from me?” I beg, pushing on his chest. He g
Chitra *CJ*
WHAAA!?! My fav series is back?! Wooo!

"Taking What's Owed" is the short story of Marley and Harrison.
So..
-Stalker-stalkee plot- check
-HOT AF sex- check
-Predictable plot- check
-Dirty, dirty talk- check
-Breeding+ fetish- check
-Did she pay for what she owed?- Duh
We all need a smut break, and this provided it!
Safe
4/5
♡Tonya♡
Being book 7 in this series, if you've read any of them, you know where the story is going. It's definitely a scorcher!

100% safe and sizzling hot!
Kübra  Yağmur Aslanhan
Apr 09, 2018 rated it did not like it
Role play ile başladığımız seriyi rol play ile bitirdik ama bu serinin bir kitabında daha dedim, tecavüzün fantazisi olmaz!

Senin bir sınırın, bir çizgin olmalı Alexa!

Çok iğrenç bir şey, hangi kadın hangi kafayla böyle bir şeyi fantazi unsuru olarak kullanır anlamıyorum.
Sabrina The Trash Queen
This series is just a lot of weirdness.
Still kinda enjoyable.
Bookloverme
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

It's a hot quick read. I love this series! Every story is different.

It's about Harrison and Marley.

She's running early in the morning because she wants to look good when in her wedding dress. He's been watching her for a long time and now it's time to have her.

Again, I like the twist in the story but there's no epilogue. (view spoiler) I hope AR will release a third bundle with epilogues.

SAFETY:
(view spoiler)
Deborah

This is short and I do mean short, it was only 29 pages on my kindle.
What’s here is good, it’s a quick hot read which works well but it’s essentially a 15 minute read.

Marley is getting fit and slim to look good in her wedding dress but she’s running early on a morning when the park is nearly deserted.
Lyndy Ann ♫
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I received an email from Amazon announcing a new Alexa Riley release it was for my favourite series of hers so of course it was an instant buy.

Taking What's Owed is part of the Forced Submission series,

These short stories are my guilty pleasure with how they end I don't feel bad (at all) for loving them and all the scary hot men and Harrison is no exception he is taking Marley and doing what he wants with her.

Look what happens when you go running.
Romance_reader
Jan 23, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF. I really can't get into tales that try to cast criminals as romance Heroes. Not for me. At all.
Elle
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: wth-is-this
2* STARS!

Sigh. What is this? Really?
I finished this only in 10 minutes?
Also where's the 'surprise' effect?

AR really start to lose their touch. Forced Submission series is one of my fave series. I even have the paperbacks.

description
Briana
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a pleasant surprise

It was hot, dark, and right to the point.
This is what I love about Alexa Riley, they are short and sweet and to the point books. I had a great surprise at the end. I feel like it could have been portrayed a little better with the “big reveal” but overall it wasn’t bad at all.

4.5 star rating
Janice Somers
Loved, loved and, oh yeah, I loved it.
Marley is trying to get into shape for her wedding. So she is out in the early mornings and running the trail in the woods. She is on the last of the trail and nearing the parking lot where her car is parked.
Harrison has been watching Marley and today is the day she's going to pay for the teasing and torture that he endured watching her...
Raine
Very short story

Another story in the forced submission series by Alexa Riley. This time it is about a girl running on the trails early in the morning and preyed upon just as she's done and heading towards her car.

This was a pretty good story, but I've gotten used to the longer stories written by Me. Riley that it is a little hard going back to these short stories.
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬
artık neden okuyorum sorusunu sormucam.

bunu yazdın Riley, yazdın yani bunu bebişim.
(view spoiler) çok kısa kitap aşırı. öncesi sonrası bile yok. kink'inden dolayı değil genel olarak beğenmedim.
Jennifer Finn
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the seventh book in the Forced Submission series by Alexa Riley. If you've read the other six books in the series then you know that not everything is as it seems and you should hold your opinion till the end. Marley is out for an early morning run because she's getting married soon and wants to look beautiful in her dress. Harrison has been watching Marley and he knows today is the day he will make his move. I won't say anything else else except it's a short but super sexy story that yo ...more
Sharon Dunn
Oct 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Nothing is ever what it seems!

3.5 you never know what you are gonna get with Alexa Riley Stars!!! Everything you read might be black and white but when done in Alexa Riley's style, you can be sure there will be kink thrown in! Short, fast and oh so dirty!
Kate Hastings
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love the FS Series... so getting another story sent me into a giddy spin.

This instalment is uber-short, uber-quick & uber-easy to work out... but it’s got all the delicious hallmarks we crave.

For me, I just wanted (read: needed & craved) more.

Thankfully, the AR gals put Sheriff Colton in the back of this novella, so my greedy eyeballs & I revisited him. Sigh. Swoon. Thigh Clench.
Riz

Fun and filthy quickie!
Dani
Oct 30, 2017 rated it liked it
Short and dirty - 3.5 stars

A palate cleanser which is just what I needed. This is dark and dirty, but so delicious! As always Alexa Riley never disappoints!
Southern Sky
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the Alexa Riley that I know and love. This series is so hot and I hope there’s many more.
Astraycat
If you want some taboo but safe read, try this series.
Lindsay
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Strange. But it is Alexa Riley. If you're going to read it, please remember it's 100% SAFE.
Sarah Hutchinson
Y'all. What the hell was that?
Tina H
Dec 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fast ....dirty.....hot!!
Amanda S.
Nope.
I don't know why I keep reading this specific series, I guess I just need my Alexa Riley fix. But as always, I'm not enjoying it. No chemistry what so ever and the Hero's pretty much creepy and fucked up. I definitely adore all Alexa Riley's books, except this series. But what can I say, I can't help but reading it. ><
Neringa Neringiukas
Damn, I really missed this series. These books are addiction. Lol. I'm glad that Alexa gave us this little dirty piece and I hope it's not the end. And now I have a need to reread.
If you read previous books, you know what to expect. ;) But if you're new, be warned, it's about really dirty and really kinky fantasies fulfilment. It may have triggers.
  • The Girl Across the Hall
  • Plowed (Blue Collar Bad Boys, #7)
  • Doctor O-Maker (Bad Medicine, #2)
  • Bargain Bride, Billionaire Groom (Island Moonlight Collection #1)
  • His Forbidden Bride: 50 Loving States, West Virginia
  • Operation Atonement
  • G.I. BABY
  • Wolf Bond (Lyric Hounds, #2)
  • Taken by the Earl (Regency Unlaced, #3)
  • Under His Control (3 Girls & an Orgasm, #1)
  • The Maid and the Billionaire Prince (He Wanted Me Pregnant!)
  • Sinful Intent
  • Don't Look
  • Marrying his Brother: A Fake Fiance Romance
  • Bending Bethany
  • Leashing the Virgin: A Bad Boy Romance
  • The Soldier's Baby Bargain (Home To Harbor Town, #5)
  • Pearls of Passion
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea

Forced Submission (8 books)
  • Taking What's Mine (Forced Submission, #1)
  • Taking What's Ours (Forced Submission, #2)
  • Taking What's Hers (Forced Submission, #3)
  • Taking What's His (Forced Submission, #4)
  • Taking What’s Wicked (Forced Submission, #5)
  • Taking What's Naughty (Forced Submission, #6)
  • Taking What's Envied (Forced Submission, #8)