Start by marking “His to Hold” as Want to Read:
His to Hold

His to Hold

(The Malone Brothers)

Mia

All work and no play was a phrase I knew all too well. But that was about to change. Getting dumped at the start of my much overdue vacation was not how I planned to spend my time off. Neither was running into someone from my past. It was the last thing I expected.... but just what I needed.

My brother’s best friend was headed home when our paths collided at the airport
Expected publication: September 23rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about His to Hold, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His to Hold

Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where to begin...? It's another Malone brother. Hmmm...Yummy! If you don't know what that means...check it out for yourself.

First,I have to say this.......I haven't made the time lately to read as many books as I usually do. Life sometimes gets in the way. Buuuut, I am THRILLED that I made time for this one!

Ahhhhh! I love me some Malone Brothers!!!! (Chase...are you gonna live up to your name? Lol)

This is Bryce and Mia's story. It's a long time coming story. Bryce is Mia's big brother 's best f
Sandra
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mia & Bryce, her brothers friend, haven't seen each other since school. Mia is undervalued & downtrodden in her job & has planned a vacation with her boyfriend but he dumps her by text at the airport. It so happens Bryce is also there but all flights are cancelled due to the weather. They spend a week at his cabin then go their separate ways.
Both have work issues relating to a merger which they are on opposing sides. So what happens at their next meeting?
Overall a bit predictable but
Charlie
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Received an ARC for honest review.

Not sure what to say. I love the story and the characters. I guess I was expecting a little more drama from Alyssa or Mark. I guess that is the drama queen in me coming out. But who doesn't love a good snowed in love story.

I love this series and can't wait for the audio version to put a voice to the characters. I am also eagerly waiting for Chase.
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bryce and Mia's amazing journey towards their happily ever after is awe inspiring. Both had doubts when it came to relationships especially when they ended badly. A chance meeting had them spending a week together reconnecting. Now they are together but will Mia's insecurities keep her from accepting Bryce and all he represents?

C Mac
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book and found it an easy read. I love the Malone brothers, I enjoy how their stories interlink throughout each other’s books and I can continue to watch their relationships grow while getting to know the new characters. Really related to Mia and Bryce but can’t wait to get my hands on Chase
melanie allen
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have absolutely enjoyed reading this book, it’s the first book by S.L. Sterling I’ve read. Everything about this book was captivating, the story flowed beautifully and I even had tears in my eyes at some point. Love, happiness, sexiness along with great characters with hot chemistry make this book what it is fantastic. I shall be reading more from Thai author in the future.
Michaela
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Right off the bat, I’d have to say the use of the f word was a drawback and I always prefer my romances to be clean. That said, I really enjoyed this original story. There were many facets to it and it held my attention and I didn’t want to put it down.

Leisa Ann
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Bryce and Mia were such a great couple. Both are coming out of bad relationships but it doesn’t take long to rekindle the flames from their teenage years. This was an easy read, low angsty, relatable characters and a HEA. I love these Malone brothers!
Carol Dawn
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such a good book. I love the Malone brothers. I could get wrapped up in their stories for hours and hours. The storyline was well written and I just couldn't put this book down until I was completely finished. Another great S.L. Sterling book. I'm excited for more.
Thi
Sep 17, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a good read. Mia and Bryce both drove me crazy though. I just wanted to shake some sense into them.
Reina Brouwers
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a story of 2 people who as teens had crushed on one another and find each other years later. I could not put this book down. S.L. Sterling's has written a steamy and sexy story.
Spoiler -Mia and Brice had recently been broken up from a relationship with others. They find each other during a layover at an airport and get stuck in a storm. This Malone brother book makes it hard to wait for the next one.

S.L. Sterling
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Lisa Marie Barrera
Cj Villacote
Oct 25, 2018
Ashley
Nov 04, 2018
S.L. Sterling was born and raised in southern Ontario. She now lives in Northern Ontario Canada and is married to her best friend and soul mate and their two dogs.

An avid reader all her life, S.L. Sterling dreamt of becoming an author. She decided to give writing a try after one of her favorite authors launched a course on how to write your novel. This course gave her the push she needed to put p

The Malone Brothers (4 books)
  • A Kiss Beneath the Stars
  • In Your Arms
  • Finding Solace in You (Subject to Change)