Start by marking “His to Hold” as Want to Read:
His to Hold

His to Hold

(The Malone Brothers)

Mia

All work and no play was a phrase I knew all too well. But that was about to change. Getting dumped at the start of my much overdue vacation was not how I planned to spend my time off. Neither was running into someone from my past. It was the last thing I expected.... but just what I needed.

My brother’s best friend was headed home when our paths collided at the airport
Published September 23rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about His to Hold, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His to Hold

Start your review of His to Hold
Chrystal M Delgado
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put this one down. I haven't read any of the other brother's stories yet, but it didn't seem to matter when reading this story. I fell in love with Bryce and Mia from their first encounter. These characters has such great chemistry. This book had some emotional, funny, and sweet moments. This may have been my first book by S.L. Sterling, but it will most certainly not be my last! ...more
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where to begin...? It's another Malone brother. Hmmm...Yummy! If you don't know what that means...check it out for yourself.

First,I have to say this.......I haven't made the time lately to read as many books as I usually do. Life sometimes gets in the way. Buuuut, I am THRILLED that I made time for this one!

Ahhhhh! I love me some Malone Brothers!!!! (Chase...are you gonna live up to your name? Lol)

This is Bryce and Mia's story. It's a long time coming story. Bryce is Mia's big brother 's best f
Rochelle
Sep 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
This is the first book that I have read of the Malone Brothers series. I enjoyed this story. I thought it was a quick and easy read. It was a friends to lovers/brother’s best friend romance. The characters and the story was wonderful. The chemistry between the couple was great. Bryce and Mia find themselves stranded in an airport and they decide to spend some time together. They were friends once before what is the worst thing that can happen. Watching them find each other again especially after ...more
Jessica
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Why did it take me so long to discover this author?!?!?
I absolutely loved Mia and Bryce. At least now. Younger Mia and Bryce were idiots. This is basically a second chance romance since both lusted after each other when they were high school aged. Years later, they meet at an airport (snow allows no flights to leave) and get a second chance at love. (Both have just gotten out of horrible relationships.)

This is my first book by this author but not the first book in this series. I had no issues re
Sally Mieske
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m pretty sure this the first book I’ve read by SL Sterling, but it definitely won’t be the last! Even though I’ve started in the middle of the Malone Brothers, it didn’t take away from the story at all. It’s a brothers best friend romance that is steamy with pretty low drama. Both are workaholics, and are just out of relationships. Getting snowed in, made them slow down and take a breather. When Bryce’s law firm is handing a merger with Mia’s boss, she has to wonder if he was with her to get i ...more
Stephanie Ditmore
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by this author and won’t be my last. I found this book through BookSprout. I loved Bryce and Mia. These two have crushed on each other for year
s without knowing it and one night Bruce broke Mia’s heart, but what she didin’t know was he was tricked by her best friend. Mia is strong, sweet and a little over worked, and can never say no to anything when it comes to her job. Bruce is trying to pull his life together and getting rid of his ex and takes a few days away. Years lat
United Indie Book Blog
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun & sexy!

Bryce and Mia are such great characters. They know they have flaws. They also know how to overcome them. I love the Malone brothers. They stick together and help each other. Carter and Hunter come in handy for advice.

Thank you for the recipes. Those meatballs sound yummy!

I can't wait to read Chase's book. I'm sure it will be another great read.

review by LAURA
Jamie
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was wonderful. Mia and Brice are amazing characters who are, shock, flawed. They have doubts and reservations, but most importantly they have desire and chemistry.

Jenn Allen
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first read from this author and I will definitely be reading more. I loved the world that was created. Bryce and Mia have this history and I enjoyed the growth of their characters. The story is written well and it kept me pulled in. I enjoyed Bryce's brothers and I am looking forward to reading the other books in this series.

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
LMR
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: S.L. Sterling & Booksprout!
His to Hold by S.L. Sterling His to Hold (The Malone Brother Book 3) By: S.L. Sterling
She'd Like Be "His to Hold" & Get That HEA!
He's Try'n to get SomeOne OUT of His Life...
Unfortunately, She's Refusing to Vacate in a Timely Fashion!
MeanWhile, She's Head'n OUT for a Rendezvous...
Only to receive the Heave-Ho...
Via voice mail enroute~ Such an impersonal BreakUp ENDing 5 YEARS!
But She RUNS into Him...
Her Brother's BestFriend at a Bar,
Where they catch up as the Snow piles UP & flights are Cancelled!
Like a GOOD Friend, He o
Joelle
We really enjoyed this story it had a great cast of characters and we loved where these two people got there second chances to get things right this time around and perhaps even finding their soulmate in its wake.

We loved the story from cover as we found the story to be cute and endearing and it was easy to fall in love with its main characters they were "oh," so love-able.

We found the story engaging and page turning and that it had a bit of a twist but, it was also about healing ones broken hea
Amy
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read about second chances by S.L. Sterling. Mia and Bryce had chemistry that just could not be denied even after all these years. Mia is overworked and overstressed and finally going on her first vacation after 15 years. She thinks her boyfriend is finally going to propose. But instead of a proposal she gets a text breaking up with her while she is stranded at the airport waiting for her flight. Bryce is dealing with his share of stress in dealing with his ex who refuses to leav ...more
Sassy Southern
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another great read in this amazing series! I love these brothers and was so excited to get my hands on Bryce's story!

This was such a wonderful story and I couldn't put it down once I began reading. I was hooked from the first page and thought that the chemistry between Mia and Bryce was off the charts.

Knowing each other since they were younger the two each had little crushes, but nothing that they ever could act upon. Fast forward to the present and all bets are off now that the two are all gr
Bonnie
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As kids, Bryce had a crush on Mia, who was the younger sister of his best friend Grant. Mia also crushed on Bryce, but thought he had no interest in her. In reality, Grant had warned Bryce keep his hands off. Fast forward to present day. Mia is stranded at an airport when Bryce shows up. He also cannot get a flight due to the snowstorm and he has a cabin nearby. They go there to commiserate together. The rest, as they say, is history. I really enjoyed this book because of the way the author hand ...more
Ann Gibbs
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Bryce and Mia's story, sort of a second chance romance blended with brother's best friend. Mia and Bryce run into each other at the airport, get stuck together at his lake house due to weather, and the chemistry is off the charts fantastic! S.L. Sterling does a wonderful job telling their story with laughter, sweet yet smoking hot steamy scenes, plenty of drama, and a beautiful HEA. You don't want to miss Bryce and Mia's story, definitely a must read.

I received a free copy of
Becky Ballenger
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
S.L. Sterling did a phenomenal job with Mia and Bryce’s story!!! I really loved this storyline!!! I love the Malone Brothers stories, and cannot wait for Chase’s story!!!
Debra Richardson
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An enjoyable, passionate, engaging, and emotionally deep read. It is a well written and well developed page-turner with drama, humour, trust issues, and ups and downs. The characters you will love; Bryce and Mia are sweet and perfect for each other; the chemistry between them is explosive! This book will grab a hold of your heart from the first page and never let go. A Must Read!

Tammy
Sep 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the 3rd book in the series but it can be read as a stand-alone. Bryce and Mia grew up together and they end up bumping into each other when they are stranded at the airport. They decide to go back to Bryce’s lake house and sparks fly. I really liked this steamy second chance romance. The characters are great and the chemistry is steamy. The story is fast-paced but holds your interest throughout. I liked it.
Lisa Marie Barrera
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WHOA! HOLY MOLY!!! HIS TO HOLD by S.L. Sterling BLEW ME AWAY and She is a New Author for me!! Also this is the First Malone Brother I have read and CANNOT WAIT for the Rest of them.
Mia and Bryce's storytelling was Beautifully Written and such a Rollercoaster ride of Emotional distress! Their banter between two characters keeps you on your toes and wanna know what was going to happen next. Their chemistry were off the Charts Hot and Entertaining at the same time!
I believe this is the 3rd book in
Raveen Vann
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book that once you start you wont be able to get enough of these characters at all. This author always has me loving her books and get so excited when a new one comes out.
Barbara
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book three in The Malone Brother series a well written story that I was not putting down until the book was finished. This is the second book in this series that I have read, I will be reading the second book. Mia and Bryce's story is a best friend's sister story with two people coming off of bad relations and a snow storm that brings them together. I enjoyed reading this book. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. ...more
Breen
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“His to Hold was the kind of story that not matter how much you want to stop you simply can’t do it. This is another book of the Malone Brothers, if you have read the previous ones you sure know what to expect but if not, prepare yourself to be captivated by Bryce and Mia’s story.

The story was funny, hot and sexy. Bryce and Mia were such great characters. A story full with passion, emotions and enjoyable moments. Another great book of this incredible brothers.”
Lauren Hutchinson
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First off I need more stars. Secondly I devoured this story and it was so good. I'm sorry to say that I haven't read the other brothers stories however I didn't feel I needed to to be able to enjoy this one. It was a brilliant storyline and the characters were well written and easy to read about. I would love to have read more about them to be honest but I absolutely loved this story how it was. ...more
Donna Getzandanner
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Don’t go stay with me” she whimpered; Mia says to Bryce in chapter 7.
You’re hooked now right? It’s a good book. It has a solid story line and great characters that interact well. A good mix of intrigue, a few chuckles, a few tears, and a good ending.
This was a one sitting read for me. I enjoyed it from start to finish. The 5th star came from the intrigue alone.
Misty Goan
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful sweet steamy second chance romance.  This interesting storyline had me engaged from the beginning with drama, bumps trust issues, and love. The characters are well developed and have amazing chemistry and each crushed in each other for years. An amazing journey to a HEA from two hard working people who have been hurt from. I voluntarily read and reviewed this incredible ARC.
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mia is a workaholic who is overworked, over stressed, and when her boyfriend dumps her on the first day of vacation by text, over him. She's stranded at the airport when this goes down, so I wanted to take her new ex out. Things take a turns for the better, when she runs into her brother's best friend, Bryce, who she's always had a thing for. Bryce is also stranded at the same airport as Mia, since he decided to cut his vacation that his brothers sent him on, short. His life is complicated with ...more
Melody Massacre
Sep 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
His To Hold Arc Review

This is the first book I’ve read in the Malone Brothers series and I regret not reading the others before this with all the other characters backgrounds and stories I’ve missed out on that. I really liked the story though it was an easy read and you could tell that Mia and Bryce have such great chemistry and really care about each other. His To Hold is a really good second chance type romance and such a sweet story. Mia is a stubborn, busy body but all work and no play
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Cranky Stars

This book is part of a series and fortunately I have read the others in the series so I knew the characters well.

Mia had been in a long distance relationship for 5 years, she was meant to be meeting him at an airport to go on a much needed break. She was a workaholic and had put many trips off because of her job but this time she was determined, only to find out he wasn't meeting her and actually dumped her by voicemail. She went to the nearest bar to drown her sorrows and plan wha
Brianne
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
The best friends brother/sister novels has become one of my go to reads in the last little bit. Normally I was staying away from them, don't ask me why .... but now everytime I read a book that has that as the premises of the synopsis, I know that I want to read the book. I can tell you that will not be disappointed with His to Hold by S.L. Sterling.

I loved the characters of Mia and Bryce - each have their own quirks and personalities. When Mia's long term boyfriend dumps her at the start of her
Krista
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bryce is stressed out to the max. He is trying to get his now ex-girlfriend out of his apartment... she isn't taking the hint. Plus, something shady is going on with an account, the numbers aren't making sense. His brothers decide that he needs a vacation; to step away from everything. Feeling restless he heads back a little early only to wind up stranded at the airport with an old friends sister, Mia.

Mia never takes time off, it'd been years. Her demanding boss is just ridiculous and her long d
« previous 1 3 next »

• Brother's Billionaire Best Friend (Second Chances, #2)
  • Falling Into You
  • Ryder (Scandal U #1)
  • The Middle Road
  • Bad Love (Modern Romance #2)
  • Vow of Revenge
  • Sweet on You
  • A Dusty Christmas
  • Christmas Inn Love
  • Second Time Hating You
  • Break You (Boys of Trinity Hall, #1)
  • Love on the Ice
  • Tabloid Princess (Tabloid Princess #1)
  • The Cowboy and His Secret
  • The Billionaire’s Ward (McClellan Billionaires, #3)
  • Surprise Protector (Hamptons Filthy Rich #1)
  • Shimmering Emeralds (Brunswick Bay Harbor Gems, #3)
  • Beautifully Baked
USA Today Bestselling Author S.L. Sterling was born and raised in southern Ontario. She now lives in Northern Ontario Canada and is married to her best friend and soul mate and their two dogs.

An avid reader all her life, S.L. Sterling dreamt of becoming an author. She decided to give writing a try after one of her favorite authors launched a course on how to write your novel. This course gave her

The Malone Brothers (4 books)
  • A Kiss Beneath the Stars
  • In Your Arms
  • Finding Forever with You

News & Interviews

Jenny Lawson is the funniest person you know. And if you don’t know her, just read one of her books and she becomes the funniest person you...