Start by marking “Garden of Time (Jubal Van Zandt #4)” as Want to Read:
Garden of Time (Jubal Van Zandt #4)

Garden of Time

(Jubal Van Zandt #4)

Deadly glacial caves, murderous speleothems, and blazing flame spirits.

Jubal Van Zandt is running out of time to find a cure for the plague. His only hope is the Garden of Time, where actual, physical time is grown and stored. Anything that can be stored can be stolen. For the greatest thief in the history of the Revived Earth to get his hands on a supply of extra time, he
Published November 3rd 2017 by Shadow Alley Press, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Garden of Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Garden of Time

Montzalee Wittmann
Jun 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love this series

Garden of Time by Eden Hudson has Jubal looking for a way to extended time, he has a disease that is killing him. He also is a real creep too and has let Nick go this whole time under the control of an evil witch. He could have been rescuing him...
Tim McBain
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yet another superb entry in what has become one of my favorite series of all time. Maybe my favorite. If you're somehow reading this review without having previously dabbled in the world of Jubal Van Zandt, do yourself a favor and go grab the first book in the series. You'll race right through 'em, filling up with feelings, trembling with tension, shaking with laughter, and ultimately you'll be so happy you read these books. They're incredible.

The Revived Earth's greatest thief is back, and he's
Koeur
Oct 30, 2017 rated it really liked it

Publisher: Shadow Alley Press

Publishing Date: November 2017

ASIN: B076KF2ZR3

Genre: SciFi / Fantasy

Rating: 4.3/5

Publishers Description: Jubal Van Zandt is running out of time to find a cure for the plague. His only hope is the Garden of Time, where actual, physical time is grown and stored. Anything that can be stored can be stolen.

Review: Cover art rocks.

Let’s be clear here….I can’t stand the character Jubal. A manipulative, sociopathic, undermining sneak
Silvia
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book. It wore me out!

I LOVED Jubal’s acerbic wit that had me wincing as he bombarded Carina’s hard shell, but man, that woman could take it and dish it back with no words, just pure attitude.

I LOVED Jubal convincing Carina to once again join him on a dangerous trek, a journey to the Garden of Time as he seeks out a way to forstall his demise at the hand of a deadly and incurable orgasmic plague. I mean, if you have to go....what a way to go. But the Revived Earth’s greatest thief is
Michael
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ugh. These books always end too soon!

In this book, Jubal and Carina are on a mission to find the Garden of Time, where Jubal believes he will find the means to delay his death until he can find a cure for his illness. Meanwhile, Nick is now enslaved by the witch Re Suli, who was provided with part of Nick's soul by Jubal in the previous book. Nobody is really having a very good time.

I don't want to go into too much detail and reveal spoilers, but as usual, I was very caught up in the story whe
Shannon Wolf
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome Again.

Just so you all know I received an ARC of this book. Mostly because I want to get the series first, but you know, gotta be transparent. Plus, I bought the book as well, gotta support my authors. Ok, what can I say, the cover is pretty cool , I know it's lame, but yeah, I do judge. The story starts off where the previous book ended, slim on the overview which was nice. JVZ is a prick like always, and the ending was awesome, I was not expecting it at all. Deliciously F'd up is the fi
Peter Carlstrom
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I laughed, giggled and smiled through the entire book - our lovable lier, cheater and self proclaimed best thief in the world started facing his fears and mental blocks. Almost got to the next level with Karina but didn’t quite get there before his deception with Nick was discovered. He is still dying but has more time now. Karina is off to rescue Nick and hopefully undo the damage his slavery caused. I can’t wait for the next adventure!!!!
Carlos R. Bisquertt
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've read 28 books this year and the top spot goes to these 4 (and counting) novels as a unit. It's rewarding as a reader to follow a story that flows as naturally and unpredictably as this one... and it looks like it's setting up something really epic...
D.J. Bodden
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the first book. I thought the second was good in a different way, and the third one made me sad. The Garden of Time was better, for me, than all of them, and I really liked that first book, did I ever.

TGoT goes back to the dynamics of the first book, the back and forth between Carina and Jubal, but they’re more developed. It’s like the feel of of an old pair of sneakers that might fall apart at any moment, but they’re still your favorites.

There are spider cyborgs, mud people, chainswords
L.T. Vargus
Dec 08, 2018
Shandylinn
Dec 11, 2018
JVZ is deliciously f***ed up! 1 6 Oct 23, 2017 03:46PM
I am invincible. I am a mutant. I have 3 hearts and was born with no eyes. I had eyes implanted later. I didn't have hands, either, just stumps. When my eyes were implanted they asked if I would like hands as well and I said, "Yes, I'll take those," and pointed with my stump. But sometimes I'm a hellbender peeking out from under a rock. When it rains, I live in a music box.

But I'm also a tattoo ad

Jubal Van Zandt (4 books)
  • Jubal Van Zandt and the Revenge of the Bloodslinger (Jubal Van Zandt #1)
  • Beautiful Corpse (Jubal Van Zandt #2)
  • Soul Jar (Jubal Van Zandt #3)