Start by marking “How to Domesticate a Russian Bear (Russian Bear, #3)” as Want to Read:
How to Domesticate a Russian Bear (Russian Bear, #3)

How to Domesticate a Russian Bear

(Russian Bear #3)

So, all Mischa really wanted was sex. Hot, kinky sex, and preferably lots of it. But then he got a sub, and then the sub turned into a fiancé, and now apparently Mischa is supposed to settle down and be all domesticated. However, Mischa does not do tame.

Well, at least he didn’t use to. Now he’s beginning to think that yes, he does indeed do tame. Unfortunately, his sub doe
Published October 26th 2017

To ask other readers questions about How to Domesticate a Russian Bear, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Domesticate a Russian Bear

Cadiva
Nov 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5*

I haven't read any of the previous books in this series but I don't think it mattered too much as there was enough explanation it was needed.

So, to the book itself. This is a study in how to write a style of BDSM which allows feelings and emotions to bleed through into everything which happens on the page.

I've never read this author before either and they have an interesting style of writing which is heavy on the details but not to the point of excess while, at the same time, having some odd
Nat ReadingAllNite
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Finally getting to the wedding!

It’s been a while since I read the last book, so there was a lot I didn’t remember but it was fine. Tom is now in Chicago for his PhD studies and he’s adamant about Mischa staying in Boston. The story opens as they’ve been apart for two months and gets into scenes pretty quickly. There’s a reason for it as more of the story is about Tom and his state of mind and stubborn nature. However, two enema scenes in the story were more than enough! There were a couple diffe
VVivacious
A ScatteredThoughtsandRogueWords Review. This review can also be found here.

4.5 Stars out of 5

Mischa and Tom are stuck in a long-distance relationship and while, they are managing to get all the sex they can fit into their weekends together, things are getting tough. Slowly and slowly things build up till the last straw breaks the camel’s back and things between Mischa and Tom are a mess. Will Mischa and Tom be able to fix things from a thousand miles apart?

Quoting the blurb – “An unrepentantly
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bgirls, ebook, mm, bdsm-d-s

Review by The Blogger Girls.

It has been some time since I have read about Mischa and Tom, and it was really nice to catch up with them again. Their relationship is solid and they continue to be in tune with each other’s needs, both with respect to the BDSM, as well as the rest of their relationship. In this installment, they are engaged but living apart with Mischa in Boston while Tom pursues the final two years of obtaining his PhD.

When they are finally able to coordinate a visit, it becomes c
Lisa
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Its been several years since I read book 2 and I haven't read any of the in between books, so it was a surprise to me that Mischa and Tom were living in different cities.
Due to the fact they don't see each other very often at the beginning of the book, there is a lot of sex. I began to wonder whether it was too much sex as there wasn't a lot of plot. However, as the book progressed the sex was less and the plot of the book emerged. Both men were struggling with living apart but didn't really wan
Fiordiligii
Re-read April 2018: A+++++

It's such a shame this series by CB Conwy doesn't get more attention, I simply LOVE LOVE LOVE Misha and Tom's story. This is part three of the trilogy and only has recently been published. Reading this book was re-visiting one of my all-time favourite gay kink couples. Misha is one hell of a sadist but simultaneously such a gentle, caring and loving person. The mixture is fantastic. I rarely care for BDSM novels featuring true sadists. Either because they squeak me out
blub
I did not read the other books in the series but it reads fine without doing so but it did make me curious to go back and see how Mischa and Tom's story began. I also think it might read a bit better since Mischa and Tom are an established couple in this story and spoilers are given about the previous books.

In this book Tom and Mischa relationship is being tested in a long distance relationship. Tom has moved away to Chicago to work on getting his PhD. He doesn't want Mischa to upturn his life j
Sharon Cox
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given a free copy of this book in return for an honest review.

I loved this book. It could possibly be read as a standalone but I really think that you should read the previous books in the series as well.
In the first two books we see how Misha and Tom meet and we follow their progress as they become an established couple with a BDSM lifestyle. Misha is a dom who doesn’t do multiple scenes with the one sub and Tom is the sub who makes Misha break that rule. Their story is just great and lo
LOLA
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Mischa and Tom are a very cute couple.
This is my first book by this author.
I found the writing great. Really enjoyed the little life lessons scattered
throughout this kinky tale. There is a lot of kinky BDSM sex.
Very well done and sensual.
This third book is were Tom and Mischa get married.
They learn lots about talking and effective communication.
You would enjoy the story more of you have read the other books.
More back story and history.
The hottest part was the love scenes and the closeness aft
CB
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
A great book in a very entertaining and HOT series! 4 novels and 6 short stories. Interesting characters with their own unique stories. Here is the reading order I use:

Who You Are – Mischa’s beginning as a Dom short
Alphabet Soup – Andy & CK (takes place same tim
Beverly
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Captivating and entertaining read

The TSA scene with Mischa was a hoot. Lol. Toby as the official wedding planner was hilarious. It was funny reading about Tom's efforts to coerce Toby into stopping all his bridezilla wedding plans for Mischa's sake of sanity. They were both so supportive and protective of each other it made my heart melt. I love that Tom softened the old bears' sharp edges and made him a better Dom and person. Amazing storytelling I became immersed in and invested in from the f
Dawn
Apr 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: dbml, m-m, free-read, lgbtq
I received this book for free by the author in exchange for an honest review via the MMRG Don’t Buy My Love Program.

This is the 3rd book in the series that features Mischa and Tom. I read the first book a couple years ago, but didn’t read any further until now. I did not read book 2 and didn’t feel like I missed anything, but suspect I would have been more invested in Tom and Mischa’s success in confirming their commitment to each other if I had.

The majority of the story is expressed through BDS
Katy
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love Story

The kink is high, but it sizzles because of the depth of the story. I had just re-read the first two books when I learned about this one. All relationships have issues and the only way to move to the next level is honesty and communication.
Suzy
Nov 14, 2018
Laura ~Passion flower
Nov 05, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: arc, mm-romance
How to Domesticate a Russian Bear: A Russian Bear III (ARC) was graciously provided to me by IndiGo Marketing & Design for an honest review. Review to follow.
Jenn
Anna
May 28, 2018
reader80
Nov 10, 2017
Giveaway: How to Domesticate a Russian Bear (closes Nov. 22) 1 3 Nov 18, 2017 12:57PM
Doing relatively sane and responsible things during the day, I'm always looking forward to coming home to see what my characters have been up to. It’s only very rarely what I want them to do, but there you go. I have no problems whatsoever reading both Flaubert and smut (although not at the same time), and the only thing I like more than chocolate is a good comfort read.

To me, the best thing about

Russian Bear (3 books)
  • A Russian Bear (Russian Bear, #1)
  • Happily Ever After (Russian Bear #2)