Start by marking “Decidedly With Love (By The Bay, #3)” as Want to Read:
Decidedly With Love (By The Bay, #3)

Decidedly With Love

(By The Bay #3)

From the author of sexy romantic comedies comes the story of a meddling grandmother searching for lifelong love. For her hockey player grandson…

Fake girlfriend Rule #1: never fall for your fake boyfriend.
Oops.

I run Aphrodite’s Boutique, a store that specializes in all things love-related. A store that I adore with all my heart, and which is at risk of being shut down a
ebook
Published January 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Decidedly With Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Decidedly With Love

Start your review of Decidedly With Love (By The Bay, #3)
Carmen Rae
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sometimes I drive myself mental with how crazy I make myself over the smallest of things. So I finished all the ARCs I had to immediately review and had a few due in a few weeks and had to decide what to read next. But nothing was grabbing me so I decided to read the next ARC due. Until I realised it was part of a series and I had only read part of it. And I fixated on the books I hadn't read. Despite having a kindle full of books and a KU subscription I found myself having to pay $5 for a book ...more
Wendy'sThoughts
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Stina Lindenblatt Fans, Romance
3.5 Decidedly With Good Intentions Stars
* * * 1/2 Spoiler Free
This was an easy breezy read and part of a series with a bit of RomCom intent.
I had read the first one, missed the second and then found the third available.

In this entry we have the good grandson wanting to please his grandmother...and a woman who has always thought this man was judging her due to her background.

Both of them end up playing the part of boyfriend/girlfriend so the grandmother would stop shoving women in the man's p
Danielle
Jan 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
There is something about a book that has a grandmother involved in it that males me a big sap! I so enjoyed this one! Full review to come!
Cristina (My Tiny Obsessions)
Dec 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Read full review HERE

description

I’m really enjoying this series…

THE POSITIVE:

♥The characters. Emma and Travis were great characters, but I also really enjoyed the secondary characters, especially Travis grandmother and her 2 feisty friends.

♥ The writing. This has been a hit and miss for me, I liked it on the first book, Decidedly Off Limits, but found it a bit too much on Decidedly With Baby. Here I liked it again. The style is still the same, and it’s fun and light. The only problem is that it doesn’t all
Jenn
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I've been in a bit of a reading slump the last few days. Even authors I know I enjoy weren't appealing. I lost interest halfway through every book I've been reading. And I gave up with trying to keep track of all of the ones I've started. So when you're in that sort of mood it's even more awesome to find a book that has you laughing and sighing on every page.

The grandma trio were absolutely awesome and I'd be definitely interested in reading a series if they were the stars of the show. The set
Claire Annovazzi
Sep 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
(audiobook) This one is my favorite of the series so far. It was far more funnier than the previous two books, and there were a lot of good ideas–Emma writing a love column in a local newspaper and owning a love shop, the hockey players’ striptease at the end… It was quite sexy too! And I thought there was an interesting reflection about what family is, and what it is to lose it.

There were also darker undertones here, with Emma’s past as a foster kid and what it implies of abuse and neglect. The
Bree
Jan 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Decidedly With Love is part of the By The Bay series particularly book number three. I have read all of the books leading up to this one before by Stina Lindenblatt and found myself enjoying them. So I downloaded this one next and thought what the heck! Let's start something new!

This book follows Emma a foster kid who never knew unconditional love and Travis a son of loving parents who tragically died leaving him scared of commitment. Together they tackle a fake relationship and all the complica
BookSmacked
Jan 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Decidedly With Love was a heart melting give you the butterflies type of read.

This book had chemistry, romance and just the right amount of angst and humor. Throw in a matchmaking grandmother and I’m sold.

This story was one that for me is one of those stories that you think of when your waiting for the one. Except this one is a bit unconventional as Emma and Travis agree to have a fake relationship.

There are moments between these two that had me smiling, their chemistry was pretty hot and they b
Bette Hansen
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
How can you not love a book with a hero that loves his Grandma??? That's what you'll get when you read Travis and Emma's story. What starts out as a fake relationship is quickly hijacked by Grandma and gets out of control quickly. Emma only agreed to this charade to take care of her own problem now she finds herself not wanting to disappoint Fanny and worrying that her heart might be in danger as well.

This book is very well written and you will absolutely fall in love with these characters. It's
Lauren
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Y'all im always down for a fake girlfriend romance and this one didn't let me down. Emma owns and runs the Boutique that Travis is always buying gifts from when he propositions her and she can save her beloved boutique it sounds simple enough ... but y'all know how that goes right? The fact that they have a past and he doesn't remember rubbed me the wrong way at first. I love that his grandmother plays such a huge roll in his life. The fact that these two have such tragic past is so sad but I th ...more
Kelly
Oct 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The only way I can think to describe this book is cozy. It was an easy read, it was a fun read, and it was sweet. Travis and Emma were both realistic in their wants and needs, and they both were easy to understand, which isn't always the case with a contemporary romance. It was easy to like them, and easy to root for them.

It was sweet and comforting, and sometimes you just need a book like that in the rotation.
FERVENTREADS
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Decidedly with Love is a cute love story about two people who have been damaged by love. We met Emma our heroine who longs for love and her happy-ever after but because of her past she's reluctant to open up to love and Travis our Mr. Hot shot who lost the people he loved the most. This was a cute and fast read for me with little to no drama. My favorite part of the book was Fanny and her girls!
Tammy
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a good and sweet book with great emotion and humor thrown in. I love this series and look forward to the next book.
TMR
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Note: An ARC was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Cover -Swoon worthy, almost drooled over it.

The writing -Was bringing all of my emotions out, literally played them like guitar strings. My poor heart aches now...sigh.

The personalities of both the characters - So relatable, funny, and totally in sync with the story line and their end game. My heart literally cried at the end, wishing for more...

The summary -Frickin hilarious but a feel good one. Totally why I picked up, af
Zane Kage
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5

Can't get enough of this author or this series. I read mostly MM these days, but Stina's tongue-in-cheek, wacky, laugh-out-loud rom-coms are a breath of fresh air and they really do it for me. Loved this!
Downward dog
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this heartwarming story. It has all the element I love in a story, a hot hockey player, a spunky heroine, sizzling chemistry and fun secondary characters.
books are love
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Received in exchange for a honest review.

It’s finally here. We get Travis’s story. And it didn’t disappoint. We learn why he has an aversion to relationships and who he is. I devoured every morsel of it.
Travis is the guy who is a player on the outside but such a sweetheart on the inside. His love for his grandma is so wonderful to see. he has been through a lot in his life and after it all he is afraid to let anyone in out of fear they will leave and his heart will be broken.. But he doesn’t wan
Beth
This is the third book in the By the Bay series and can be read as a standalone. The characters from the first two books make appearances as they are friends with Travis. You don’t have to read the first two books for this story, it just is fun to know the other couple’s histories.

Emma Lovejoy is a fun heroine with a tragic past. She was abandoned as a child and grew up in the foster care system. She owns her own love store, Aphrodite’s Boutique, and peddles everything from erotic scented candle
Wit & Wonder Books
Jan 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**

Matchmaking grandmother Fanny for the win in Decidedly With Love by Stina Lindenblatt! The third book in her By the Bay series, we encounter a fake relationship between a playboy hockey player and a boutique owner who come to an understanding of lust and love.

Stina keeps delivering entertaining romances with these hockey players looking for their ‘one’. Each book, there’s always a rule to follow but also to break… and oh my, do the
A hot hockey player.  A woman that owns a sex shop that focuses on women.  A matchmaking grandmother and her 2 best friends.  Throw in a little strip dance for charity, and you have all the makings for a crazy good time, right?

This story started with a guy that just wants his grandmother to stop trying to set him up.  He cooks up a crazy scheme with a couple of his friends and it goes from there.  Of course, nothing good can come from a scheme this off the wall.

Emma and Travis are both playful
⭐Toonasa⭐
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal😍

This was Travis & Emma's story💗..
Travis is a NHL player while Emma has a ‘romance’ store & writes a weekly journal on love problems.

Travis's Granny- Fanny is almost 80 & is trying to set him up with girls so he'll find love.

When they met due to Fanny & her 2 minions visiting Emma's store, Travis can't seem to remember her.
They have history, going back to high school. She's angry as he left her before & he's confused (imagine it! It's fun😉).

So when the guys gave him idea about a fake G
Patty
Sep 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Decidedly with Love
by Stina Lindenblatt
Narrated by Tim Paige, Isabelle Ruther
series By the Bay #3

There is nothing better than a man who wants to please his grandmother. To keep her happy, Travis needs to bring home a girlfriend. When he meets Emma, their is some friction, but she needs some help, and if she will pretend to be his girlfriend, the rewards will fix her problems. Life is never that easy though. Will they be able to pull the wool over Granny's eyes? Will feelings get in the way? Who
Trader (RedHotBlueReads)
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018
In this third installment in the By The Bay series from Stina Lindenblatt, Emma Lovejoy, owner of the Aphrodite Boutique aka the love store and playboy Travis Hamilton, hockey star, engage in a fake relationship to placate Travis’s matchmaking grandmother. Turns out its a win-win for Emma and Travis in multiple ways.

This is a familiar trope, so there aren’t many surprises here and the story rests on the likability of the characters. Travis has a fairly serious transformation as he starts out wi
Kristen Johnson
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you haven't read a book in the By the Bay series - this book will make you a fan!

Travis Hamilton has a great life going - he's got a job he loves, all the commitment free flings he could ask for and oh yeah - a grandmother who keeps pushing him to find the one and bring her some great grandbabies. While Travis isn't into a relationship - he is into making his grandmother happy - so he decides he's got the perfect plan - find a fake girlfriend with no risk of her developing REAL feelings for
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Hockey Romance Writing Gods are alive and well and this book ‘Decidedly With Love’ by Stina Lindenblatt is a second chance/sports romance lovers dream come true.

Travis is a charming, even if a little jaded, well-intentioned, sexy as sin, professional hockey player. You feel his energy on every single page of this book.

Emma is a slightly damaged product of the foster care system and has difficulty opening up to people. She runs a “romance” shop and is wary of men.

The two strike a deal. She
kgagnon
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really loved this sweet and sexy romance. Travis will do anything to make his grandmother happy. Even break the heart of sweet, caring, romance shop owner, Emma Lovejoy. Emma doesn't want to play along with Travis' scheme for her own reasons. When she thinks that she might lose her beloved store, she agrees to be his fake girlfriend for a few weeks. But when Travis finally realizes that Emma is the best thing to ever happened to him it might just be too late. This had everything I crave in my ...more
Louise  O
Sep 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Decidedly with Love is book 3 in the standalone By The Bay series; involving a fake relationship to keep a grandmother happy.

Running a Love store is hard work, especially when you don’t have anyone to love. When Emma is told she has to vacate her premises Travis comes to the rescue and starts to help her; but he is holding back a secret that could change everything. When a plan to create a fake relationship to keep Travis’s grandmother happy transpires they are left walking a fine line between r
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Decidedly With Love is a adorably hilarious story! Travis and Emma both have some issues when it comes to romance, but Granny Fanny won't let those issues rest. She's more than willing to intervene.

Emma is how I'd describe a lot of women at her age. She's ready to settle down, she's ready for the one, but she can't seem to find him. She is hilarious and I loved every bit of her. Travis thinks love isn't for him and has some commitment issues. Yet a fake girlfriend with benefits sound right up h
Nicole Smith
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romantic-comedy
This is the third book in the series. If you haven't read this series you are truly missing out. The characters are so great. I love the secondary characters just as much. Travis and Emma had me so invested in their story right from the beginning. Travis and Emma make a deal to pretend date for honorable reasons, but what happens what feelings start to feel all too real? I mean this book had me sold right from the first page with it's Harry Potter reference. Just ask my family and friends I'm a ...more
Cat
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I Love this series by Stina, she is such a great Author and the humour she brings to her stories are wonderful. This is the third book in this series and every bit just as amazing as the first two. Which I recommend you read also.
Filled with plenty of humour and sexy times, I was completely captivated from the very beginning to the very end. The chemistry between Emma and Travis is electric and Hilarious. This book left a smile on my face and kept me enthralled and turning the pages.
Stina is a
« previous 1 3 next »

• Dirty Rebound (Slayers Hockey, #3)
  • Sugarcoated (Hot Cakes #1)
  • Burn for Me (Fighting Fire, #1)
  • Playing to Win (Ice Kings, #1)
  • One Complicated Christmas
  • Adoring Keaton (The Kennedy Boys, #9)
  • Southern Sunrise (Southern, #4)
  • Stories of September
  • Player
  • Billionaire Needs Nanny
  • Teacher I Want to Date
  • Knocked Up By The Boss
  • Nathan Wolfe (Wolfe Brothers #2)
  • Feels Like Home (Southern Bride, #5)
  • Forbidden on Ice (Boys of Winter #8)
  • The Bedroom Experiment (Hot Jocks #5.5)
  • Lucky in Love (Southern Bride, #4)
  • Wild for You (Hot Jocks #6)
Born in Brighton England, USA Today bestselling author Stina Lindenblatt has lived in a number of countries, including England, the US, Finland, and Canada. This would explain her mixed up accent. She has a kinesiology degree and a MSc in sports biological sciences. In addition to writing fiction, she loves photography, and currently lives in Calgary, Canada, with her husband and three kids.

To re

By The Bay (6 books)
  • Decidedly Off Limits (By The Bay, #1)
  • Decidedly With Baby (By The Bay, #2)
  • Decidedly With Mistletoe (By the Bay #4)
  • Decidedly By Chance (By the Bay, #5)
  • Decidedly with Luck (By the Bay Book 6)

News & Interviews