Start by marking “Dr. Stantons The Epilogue” as Want to Read:
Dr. Stantons The Epilogue

Dr. Stantons The Epilogue

Follow the next five years for Cameron Stanton and Ashley Tucker...........

If happiness is a gift.
Then Cameron Stanton is my Santa Claus.

I can’t tell you the exact moment I fell in love with him.
Only that I did.
With every glance, every touch, every minute…. he stole a little more of me.

They say that all men are created
Published November 19th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Dr. Stantons The Epilogue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dr. Stantons The Epilogue

Start your review of Dr. Stantons The Epilogue
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
3.75 Stars

This was a cute little novella/epilogue.

It was fun to get more of Cameron and Ashley as well as details of their wedding, etc.
Deborah
Mar 26, 2019 rated it liked it

I had issues with the previous book mainly with Ashley. But I do love a good epilogue and seriously what could possibly go wrong with a HEA epilogue?

In a word the answer would be Ashley.

I’m not saying her life has been easy. And yes I’m aware this is just a romance read. But she has the man of her dreams, his child and she’s doing the job she dreamed about. It’s safe to things things have definitely improved for her.

Cameron was great in this book with the exce
taveena kade
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
ok if you’ve read Dr. Stanton you have to read this right after because it’s exactly what I felt was missing from the first book!
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dr. Stanton's The Epilogue is the next installment after Dr. Stanton (Yes you MUST READ THAT ONE FIRST), and is the next 5 years in Cameron & Ashley's life. I certainly wish more authors would take a page out of the brilliant TL Swan's book, and do this with a great romance, because I never want my favorite books to end. And Ms. Swan didn't disappoint me one iota with this one. Everything is bigger; the humor is more hysterical, sexy times are raging forest fires, the entertaining cast of se ...more
Three Chicks
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review by Lisa Kane

Dr. Stantons The Epilogue is the continuation of Cam and Ash’s story. At the end of the first book, Cam proposed to Ash in Vegas and they were making plans to marry. The epilogues fills in those gaps in their story-why Vegas, what made Cam decide he wanted to marry now, did Owen have any input? What about my beloved Joshua, what role did he play?

The Epilogue is full of steamy, smutty scenes (what else would you expect from Cam?) and lots of romantic ges
Robyn
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Pemberley Stars

This was a fun, sweet read that detailed Cameron, and Ashley’s wedding and a few other neat things along the way! I truly enjoyed the fun joking banter between this couple—the elevator scenarios were just too funny! I love a good practical joke, and they brought them! Loved Cam so hard in this book! Off to read Ben, and Bridgets story next, in Marx Girl!
Susan W
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, pov-both
Cute, quick read. Cameron is a sweet funny guy.
Natalie M
This novella was the icing on the cake!! I can't get enough of the male characters this author creates (and the female characters are up there with them too!) I fell right back into Cameron and Ashley's world in The Epilogue and enjoyed each and every moment. Cameron is absolutely amazing with his intense protectiveness and his interactions with Owen just melt my heart!

I was on cloud 9 reading this novella and it has me anxiously waiting for Ben and Bridget's story next month!! Ms. Swan is a to
Paulinem
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Wow... Sweet. Amazing...

This author, I have no words. Another epic read for me from this author.
This author makes you feel everything exactly what the characters are going through. Every single emotion.
I think this was the perfect ending to this love story. And I seriously can't wait for more of this author.

Jodie
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing loved every single second of this book.Cam and Ashley’s relationship had me cracking up with laughter and their bedroom antics are hot as hell.finished book in 1 sitting absolutely loved it.
Raine
Great epilogue!

Almost a whole other book. I loved it that we got to see Cameron and Ashley through ten years after the end of their book. It wasn't just a typical epilogue, but a whole story that involved Gloria.
Rebecca
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome ending for these lovely characters. I had happy tears in my eyes as I was reading the last words. Can’t wait for more of Tee’s stories.
Luchi Rzezak
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The more Stanton’s I read the more I need a Dr. Stanton in my life. Why I can get a real one!! Cameron is beyond word and this world!
VEL

love these characters and this series!

totally worth a read with some great humour and wit thrown in!
Veousha
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my F ing God! TL did it again! She has a way of making you go through every emotion in every book she writes. She is my all time favorite.
Gina Karalis
Another great book by TL Swan. Absolutely loved it. ❤❤ ...more
Geta
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love it!!!!!
Tracy Dickson
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 million stars. Absolutely loved it. Love all characters. Was just a fantastic read and amazing writing. ❤❤❤❤
Gayla Pitts
You blew it! You were writing about an American girl and you assigned her Australian language, coiloquilisms! Further, I loved Cameron in Joshua's story, but grew to hate him in this...you made him selfish, self-centered, narcissistic, and mean, and Ashley so needy she overlooked his many inadequacies.

Even Joshua was an ass. These characters you built up so well in earlier BOOKS became arrogant, entitled, and incapable of empathy!
Phyl
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful addition to this story. I loved Dr. Stanton and was excited to get another story for Cameron and Ashley. Ashley is my girl crush.
This series just keeps getting better and to see them as a family and to read their happily ever after, I absolutely loved it.
Becca
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
We finally get the ending to Dr. Stanton's love story.

Full Review to come.
MammieBabbie
A sweet, sexy and sultry conclusion to Dr. Stanton…

You have no idea how excited I am about this book. I was not expecting it at all after Dr. Stanton. As far as I knew Cameron and Ashley’s story was done. So imagine my surprise and delight when I got the review option for Dr. Stantons: The Epilogue? I wasn’t just over the moon, I was in a different galaxy all together! So, Dr. Stanton is still one of my favourite books of 2017, I feel like I have to say that I haven’t read any other of the Stan
She's a Lip Biter
Multiple Reviews Below

5Stars
Oh the humour in this is fantastic and had me chuckling out loud.

Dr Cameron Stanton and Dr Ashley Tucker are living the dream, together with their young son. Ashley is nearing the completion of her studies and Cam is a very successful cardiac surgeon. Cameron has his heart set on something else though.

The banter between the lead characters is fantastic, you almost feel like you are there with them. So much fun and more importa
Michelle
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this follow up to Dr Stanton. Just the icing to my cake after book one. This is not just a simple Epilogue that you get at the end of a book that takes place years later. You get a full description leading up to events that happened at the end of Dr Stanton. TL Swan has out done herself with this follow up. I really really loved it. Dr Stanton was good, but this just perfected the storyline. I’m sure if you have been lucky enough to have read her books, you know how talented she is and w ...more
Nina ~ Meleth Bookaddicted ~
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Whenever I think of my summer vacation this year, I think of DR. STANTON – it had been one of those reads I devoured at the pool and on the beach – and it stuck. I loved the story and everything Cameron Stanton, and learning that he and Ashley would get a novella-sized epilogue I felt giddy all over! The ending of the first book was perfect, but the prospect of once again immersing myself in their world and their happiness had me on cloud nine. I inhaled this book, fell right back into everythin ...more
Simone Bhalla
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
PERFECTION!!! This book is HEAVEN!! I thought right The Epilogue can't possibly get any better than the Main book but OH MY GOD! I was wrong I was slapped in my face by this amazingly perfect book I love them both skin deep they didn't change at all still crazy, funny and so sexy perfect!!!

"I have a new kind of happiness. It’s called perfection."

So do I! So do I!

- This book is my happiness it made my evening so f***ing perfect!!!

From first page I felt back at home
April Symes
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-review, arc
This novella epilogue was fabulous. I loved getting an additional story to Cameron and Ashley's world in The Epilogue . I always felt they needed more told in their story and this did it for me. Cameron is always amazing in his intensity and passion when it comes to his family, especially his love for his love Ashley and his overwhelming possessiveness is so adorable. Also his and Ashley’s games that they play when they go to hotels had me in tears, laughing so hard. I love how he loves his son ...more
Jo Overfield
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just over the moon ridiculously the best.

How can Cameron Stanton become any more sexy, delectable, and delicious? I thought I’d had it bad before, but no...I had no idea the depths that my heart or my crush for this man could go.

This epilogue was comical, heartwarming, sexy, naughty, and so absolutely freaking amazing.

All I wanted to do was wrap my entire existence around these two the entire time I was reading. I was smiling so hard by the end my face was hurting. Tears of joy fell from my f
Cee Cee Houston
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the follow up to the 2nd chance romance novel Dr. Stanton, the story of Cameron Stanton and Ashley Tucker and OM freaking G!! I loved it. Just, loved it. It was a lot more than a simple epilogue, giving us the inside track on Cam’s role on the lead up to his fabulous marriage proposal. The real one this time. Then afterwards as their lives progressed. It was super sweet, sexy as usual and laugh out loud in places.
Cameron’s reaction to camping had me in stitches but the stand out line ca
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• The Boss (Manhattan Records #1)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • The Master (Manhattan Records Book 3)
  • Dr Stanton Boxset
  • The Dom (Manhattan Records Book 2)
  • To Have and Hate
  • The Ring
  • (Not) The One
  • In Like Flynn (Aussies, #1)
  • Dirty Headlines
  • Dirty Letters
  • Reveal (Wicked Ways, #2)
  • Two Weeks Notice
  • Hate Notes

I'm a Psychology student, wife and mother of three based in beautiful Sydney Australia. I work for the Australian Schizophrenia Fellowship.I have always wanted to write, but life had got in the way. I was always too busy, too tired, too unsure of my talent. Last year I finally woke up took the plunge and I am eternally grateful that I did. I am now happily addicted to my writing and love bringing