Start by marking “Dr. Stanton's The Epilogue (Dr. Stanton, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dr. Stanton's The Epilogue (Dr. Stanton, #2)

Dr. Stanton's The Epilogue

(Dr. Stanton #2)

Follow the next five years for Cameron Stanton and Ashley Tucker ...

If happiness is a gift.
Then Cameron Stanton is my Santa Claus.

I can’t tell you the exact moment I fell in love with him.
Only that I did.
With every glance, every touch, every minute…. he stole a little more of me.

They say that all men are created equal.
Well that’s a blatant lie!

I know because I met Gods
Published November 19th 2017 by T.L. Swan

To ask other readers questions about Dr. Stanton's The Epilogue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dr. Stanton's The Epilogue

Start your review of Dr. Stanton's The Epilogue (Dr. Stanton, #2)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
3.75 Stars

This was a cute little novella/epilogue.

It was fun to get more of Cameron and Ashley as well as details of their wedding, etc.
Sentranced Jem

Author: T L Swan
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: November 19, 2017

ARC

Who loved Grey's Anatomy?! Me!
Dr. Stanton was THE McDreamy in book form. I love the book Dr. Stanton to bits and lo and behold... The Epilogue Ladies and Gentlemen!
This book made me miss Cameron and Ashley's crazy stupid love even more!
The Epilogue was such a fun book! It was fun and loving one second, hot and heavy the other and F****g hilarious the next. I
Deborah
Mar 26, 2019 rated it liked it

I had issues with the previous book mainly with Ashley. But I do love a good epilogue and seriously what could possibly go wrong with a HEA epilogue?

In a word the answer would be Ashley.

I’m not saying her life has been easy. And yes I’m aware this is just a romance read. But she has the man of her dreams, his child and she’s doing the job she dreamed about. It’s safe to things things have definitely improved for her.

Cameron was great in this book with the exception of a little sulking (but then
Tzelina
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved it!❤️
Carol
4 stars.⭐⭐⭐⭐
Such a delicious, fun and low angst continuation of Ashley and Cameron's story including their wedding.
I probably enjoyed it even more than the first book.
taveena kade
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ok if you’ve read Dr. Stanton you have to read this right after because it’s exactly what I felt was missing from the first book!
Robyn
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Pemberley Stars

This was a fun, sweet read that detailed Cameron, and Ashley’s wedding and a few other neat things along the way! I truly enjoyed the fun joking banter between this couple—the elevator scenarios were just too funny! I love a good practical joke, and they brought them! Loved Cam so hard in this book! Off to read Ben, and Bridgets story next, in Marx Girl!
Three Chicks
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review by Lisa Kane

Dr. Stantons The Epilogue is the continuation of Cam and Ash’s story. At the end of the first book, Cam proposed to Ash in Vegas and they were making plans to marry. The epilogues fills in those gaps in their story-why Vegas, what made Cam decide he wanted to marry now, did Owen have any input? What about my beloved Joshua, what role did he play?

The Epilogue is full of steamy, smutty scenes (what else would you expect from Cam?) and lots of romantic gestures. This new Cam is a
Gayla Pitts
You blew it! You were writing about an American girl and you assigned her Australian language, coiloquilisms! Further, I loved Cameron in Joshua's story, but grew to hate him in this...you made him selfish, self-centered, narcissistic, and mean, and Ashley so needy she overlooked his many inadequacies.

Even Joshua was an ass. These characters you built up so well in earlier BOOKS became arrogant, entitled, and incapable of empathy!
Natalie M
This novella was the icing on the cake!! I can't get enough of the male characters this author creates (and the female characters are up there with them too!) I fell right back into Cameron and Ashley's world in The Epilogue and enjoyed each and every moment. Cameron is absolutely amazing with his intense protectiveness and his interactions with Owen just melt my heart!

I was on cloud 9 reading this novella and it has me anxiously waiting for Ben and Bridget's story next month!! Ms. Swan is a to
Heather andrews
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cameron has to steal moments when he can, “I think I’ll take my tonight *** now, thanks.” He bites my neck. “Tonight’s looking sketchy.” Cameron always has his woman on his mind, "his eyes dance with mischief. “I’ll be sowing a few more seeds this week for that matter.” I loved this book, I loved seeing Ashley and Cameron again.
TheEuphoricZat
Jul 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Honestly, I read this book because I was so in love with their relationship and I was just greedy for more of them. Here we follow how he made plans for his proposal and we basically see how they live their very busy lives together, She gets pregnant and he almost missed the birth because he was in surgery. I have decided not to talk about some really important details from the first book because I just feel that it would spoil it too much.
Raine
Great epilogue!

Almost a whole other book. I loved it that we got to see Cameron and Ashley through ten years after the end of their book. It wasn't just a typical epilogue, but a whole story that involved Gloria.
4 “happy” stars. It's always fun to read the epilogue of a couple you enjoy reading about.. And these MCs are no exception. Their story is fun and ending even better!
Susi
Sep 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Carinissimo bis, altro che novella ❤
Paulinem
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Phyl
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful addition to this story. I loved Dr. Stanton and was excited to get another story for Cameron and Ashley. Ashley is my girl crush.
This series just keeps getting better and to see them as a family and to read their happily ever after, I absolutely loved it.
VEL

love these characters and this series!

totally worth a read with some great humour and wit thrown in!
Becca
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
We finally get the ending to Dr. Stanton's love story.

Full Review to come.
Rebecca
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome ending for these lovely characters. I had happy tears in my eyes as I was reading the last words. Can’t wait for more of Tee’s stories.
Jodie
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely amazing loved every single second of this book.Cam and Ashley’s relationship had me cracking up with laughter and their bedroom antics are hot as hell.finished book in 1 sitting absolutely loved it.
Veousha
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my F ing God! TL did it again! She has a way of making you go through every emotion in every book she writes. She is my all time favorite.
Gina Karalis
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book by TL Swan. Absolutely loved it. ❤️❤️
Jennifer Pierson
Dr. Stanton's The Epilogue is the next installment after Dr. Stanton (Yes you MUST READ THAT ONE FIRST), and is the next 5 years in Cameron & Ashley's life. I certainly wish more authors would take a page out of the brilliant TL Swan's book, and do this with a great romance, because I never want my favorite books to end. And Ms. Swan didn't disappoint me one iota with this one. Everything is bigger; the humor is more hysterical, sexy times are raging forest fires, the entertaining cast of second ...more
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Wow... Sweet. Amazing...

This author, I have no words. Another epic read for me from this author.
This author makes you feel everything exactly what the characters are going through. Every single emotion.
I think this was the perfect ending to this love story. And I seriously can't wait for more of this author.

Geta
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love it!!!!!
Luchi Rzezak
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The more Stanton’s I read the more I need a Dr. Stanton in my life. Why I can get a real one!! Cameron is beyond word and this world!
Mariloli
Generoso epilogo, por su extension. Siempre se agradece
Susan W
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: z2018, pov-both
Cute, quick read. Cameron is a sweet funny guy.
shms
Feb 23, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice bit of fluff, nothing serious, somewhat witty. I needed this becuase I wanted to disengage my brain from the reality around us. It didn't quite succeed in that but still I was thankful it was all lovey dovey and no angst and a hero who was totally smitten with the h.

• Liar Liar
  • Our Way
  • Gorgeous Gyno
  • Off Limits (The Scottish Billionaire #1)
  • Breaking Rules (The Scottish Billionaire #2)
  • Dr. Mitchell (Billionaires' Club #1)
  • Trillion
  • Mending Fate (The Scottish Billionaire #3)
  • The Boss (Manhattan Records #1)
  • Beautifully Cruel (Beautifully Cruel, #1)
  • Not My Romeo (The Game Changers, #1)
  • The Master (Manhattan Records #3)
  • In His Office: An Enemies to Lovers Standalone Romance
  • Arrogant Boss
  • The Dom (Manhattan Records #2)
  • Elijah Wolfe (Wolfe Brothers #1)
  • Happily Letter After

I'm a Psychology student, wife and mother of three based in beautiful Sydney Australia. I work for the Australian Schizophrenia Fellowship.I have always wanted to write, but life had got in the way. I was always too busy, too tired, too unsure of my talent. Last year I finally woke up took the plunge and I am eternally grateful that I did. I am now happily addicted to my writing and love bringing

Dr. Stanton (2 books)
  • Dr. Stanton (Dr. Stanton, #1)

News & Interviews