Start by marking “Harvest Moon Homecoming (Sweet Haven Farm, Novella #1)” as Want to Read:
Harvest Moon Homecoming (Sweet Haven Farm, Novella #1)

Harvest Moon Homecoming (Sweet Haven Farm, Novella #1)

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
When the high school’s float explodes five days before the National Farmer’s Day parade, Principal Calvin Finkenbinder sees his chance at the promotion to Superintendent disintegrate. Unless he enlists the help of Ellie Bright, the most annoying, disorganized and kissable woman he knows.

Standing in Principal Fink’s office, again, for driving her daughter to school late, ag
Published October 24th 2017 by City Owl Press

To ask other readers questions about Harvest Moon Homecoming, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harvest Moon Homecoming

Jolyn
Love the humor and the tingles in this romance

I had the privilege of being a beta reader for this story and what a joy to now see it available for everyone to read.

The relationship between Ellie and Fink was hilarious and had me in stitches from the first page. Watching them figure out that they didn't hate each other but were in fact in love was so fun. And then they had to decide whether they would fight for that love or not.

Each character in the story is unique and I can not pick a favorite b
Diane Holiday
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a quick-paced, delightful read. Just in time for pumpkins and fall! The chemistry between the principal and Ellie sizzles, and their witty banter entertained me. I like reading opposites attract stories. The secondary characters were well developed and before I knew it, I was at the end. It’s always nice to read a clean, well-written story. I highly recommend this book.
Tracy's Place
Oct 25, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 out of 5
Nicole Terry
Oct 19, 2017
Kimberly Ann
Nov 01, 2017
Jessie Gussman
Nov 16, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Tiara Giles