Start by marking “Dirty Charmer (The Bodyguards, #1)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Charmer (The Bodyguards, #1)

Dirty Charmer

(The Bodyguards #1)

Abigail Haddock is stunning, sensible, and some would say . . . stuffy. But it’s not really her fault. She was raised in one of Wessco’s oldest, most affluent, aristocratic families—“stuffy” is their middle name. So is successful. Abby’s working overtime to distinguish herself as a top-notch physician, just as her family legacy demands.

She doesn’t have time for nonsense.

T
Published May 19th 2020 by Emma Chase LLC

Start your review of Dirty Charmer (The Bodyguards, #1)
Anovelqueen
May 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
***4 STARS***

I enjoyed the opposites attract romance between Tommy and Abby. Tommy is exactly a dirty charmer and a dirty talker. He is a laid back, rough around the edges, gorgeous man attracted to the staid, no nonsense, straight laced aristocrat Abby. They meet in the hospital where Abby is working on her doctoral residency and Tommy is recuperating from an injury sustained while performing his bodyguard work. The desire between them is sizzling right from the beginning.

What starts out as a n
chan ☆
don't usually count DNFs towards the ole reading challenge but suffering through half of this is making me feel kind to myself
Christy
May 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020-four-stars
4 stars

photo 51C325EB-533D-4AE6-9755-BFED3C11F52D_zpsfag6s3vn.jpg
Perhaps I wasn't precisely happy, but I was satisfied. Then Tommy Sullivan came along and he changed all my plans.

I love Emma Chase's Royally books, and I was so excited to see we were getting another in this series. I couldn't have been happier to find out it was Tommy Sullivan's story. I loved him in Logan and Ellie's book and I was so excited to watch this bodygaurd find his match. And he did just that when he met Abigail Haddock.

Abigail is a doctor and meets Tommy fo
Cristina | CristiinaReads
May 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, arc-books
Another romance novel filled with sexy times, emotions that run through the best of ways, and a possessive bodyguard wanting nothing more than to express his love and passion to his one true soul mate...

Y'all, Emma Chase has never disappointed me with her books... Especially royal trope books. Though this one has a twist to it, a twist that I was sort of expecting yet had a thrill for receiving and reading this novel. Tommy is the bodyguard that I have been wanting and drool over since day o
Hulya Kara Yuksel

It's Tommy's book... OH-MY-GOD! :D

Expected publication: Expected publication: May 19th 2020

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS
Tommy Sullivan is a beautiful whirlwind that I can’t let myself get caught up in.

What happens when you put together an easy-going playboy bodyguard and a straight-laced and driven surgeon in training? The cutest stinking romance ever, that's what! This was opposites attract perfection and I loved every page of it!

I've been chomping at the bit to get my grabby little hands on Tommy's story. I loved him as a secondary characters, and I just knew that I was going to fall head o
Emma Chase
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Dirty Charmer is LIVE!!!!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3boOFmw
Apple Books: https://apple.co/2XLGLQh
Nook: https://bit.ly/2yo1IWQ
Kobo: https://bit.ly/2KcCrBI
Google Play: https://bit.ly/2xFzB5u
Audible: https://adbl.co/3cr67qP
Amazon Paperback: https://amzn.to/2VkfmmX
Barnes & Noble Paperback: https://bit.ly/2xHKIuH

I hope you love Tommy & Abby's funny, sweet, SEXY story! I hope you enjoy seeing some beloved, familiar characters (hello royally series) and meeting the hilarious new ones!
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

And now, more than ever, standing in this dreary flat, watching this stunning girl eat her sad, lonely little meal—I believe God wants me to screw some joy into Abby Haddock’s life. Lucky for me, the Almighty’s desires coincide with my own. And I’m more than up to the task.

Fans of the ”Royally” series, get ready to fall in love with the latest installment, ”DIRTY CHARMER” and its swoon-worthy Hero--Tommy Sullivan. Tommy is the gorgeous and de
Lien
Let me start off by saying that, I apparently have reached a point where ordinary is not enough for me anymore, so please bear this in mind while reading this review.

The plot, which is mainly the romance between Tommy and Abby, is pretty cliché. If you go back to the most basic elements of romance novels and consider which tropes this book might cover from the info you garnered from the blurb you’d be able to get an idea of what will happen. I was very underwhelmed, to say the least, and it was
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
I love Emma Chase. She’s written some of my favorite contemporary romances/rom-coms (Tangled! Sustained!), so I couldn’t wait to get my hands on the newest in her Royally series! I recently caught myself up on this royal romance series and was so excited to hear that Tommy would get his story. I enjoyed his and Abby’s romance so much. It’s sweet, sexy, feel-good… all things that Emma Chase is good at writing.

Dirty Charmer is quite the opposites-attract romance. We’ve got our easy-going, charmer,
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4,5-5 STARS

I was waiting for this book, and omg it was so good!It was just amazing, it has so many thing I love .It was heartwarming,sexy,angsty and fun! This story is about Tommy and Abby.

The chemistry between them is fantastic, I loved every moment they have together.Tommy is funny and charming!I adored him, they were perfect for each other!

I highly recommend it!

Sabrina
May 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

In Emma Chase's Dirty Charmer not only do opposites attract, they have a chemistry so hot you're Kindle will combust. Tommy and Abby are completely different, he's a laid back playboy and she's an overachieving, too-focused Doctor. But that also makes them the perfect couple that gave us so much to love.

Tommy wanted Abby something fierce and he wouldn't let her shy away from him, which I loved. It took them some time, and a little push from Abby's friends, for them
Katerina

THEMES & TROPES: Opposites Attract
RATING: 4.5 STARS
CLIFFHANGER: No

READ MY REVIEW ON THE BLOG

Emma Chase is a safe bet. If you're in a funk and want to wallow in the unfairness of life? Fugettaboutit. This Dirty Charmer won't let you. Tommy Sullivan is one of the sexiest, cheekiest, most laid-back heroes you'll ever read about and he'll sweep you off your feet and steal your heart a second lat
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Chasing you' Stars!
ARC provided via Valentine PR in exchange for an honest review.

Tommy Sullivan. Need I say more? *sigh* I think we’ve been excitedly (and impatiently) waiting for his story ever since we met him in Emma’s Royally series and fell in love with this sweet and cocky bodyguard. Of course, Emma Chase gave him the love story he deserved, full of hilarious and adorable moments, sexual tension and a whole lot of intense chemistry. You’ll fall in love with Tommy all over again!

Dirty
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
I had no idea what this was when I started reading. I really should have read the blurb, but imagine my elation when I found out it was Tommy’s book!! I absolutely love this world Emma Chase has created and it’s was a fantastic treat to delve back in once again.

Here’s what I loved:
Logan and Ellie were the personification of chemistry! This sucker was hot and I was here for every bit of their adventurous escapades!

This book features an opposites attract motif. Ellie’s family is well to do and ha
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy, ratula
Gah!! I have been in love with Emma Chase's stories since Tangled and so I could not wait to jump on this story. Dirty Charmer is a spinoff from the Royally trilogy but is a complete standalone. Tommy and Abby were just so delightful. This story had the amazing banter we've come to expect from Emma Chase's stories but it also had a fiery and passionate connection that could not be denied! I loved Tommy and Abby together so much!

At first glance, Tommy and Abby are as opposites can be, but when we
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
May 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by Valentine PR)

E6254447_F026_492C_8C18_5FF9D22643C2

Abigail Haddock grew up in Wessco as part of a prominent, aristocratic family that is elegant, prim, proper, and refined. She comes from a long list of reserved overachievers which makes her feel ordinary. She has a name to live up to, and her career is everything to her. She graduated medical school, and wants to be a cardiac surgeon. She’s currently chasing her legacy as a resident at Highgrove Hospital where her life is about routine, her schedule, an
Beatrice Masaluñga
May 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult, arc
Thank you Valentine PR for providing a copy in exchange for an honest review.

When this book landed on my kindle, I legit squealed with joy because I've been waiting for this for YEARS. If you remember Tommy Sullivan, he's one of the royal bodyguards in Royally series and he's best mates with Logan St. James. He's cocky, sexy and an absolute charmer.

Tommy met his love interest when he was confined in the hospital. She's a resident doctor from a noble family. Abigail Haddock is passionate and cari
Syndi
May 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Delicious. I really like this book. Dyring this crazy pandemic, a hero like Tommy is all I need. He is sexy, charming and decent alpha male. Decent meaning he is not flaunting his ego like a peacock.

Miss Chase always have a realistic sweet hero and I do love the signature banter between her characters. The plot is light and not OTT. I think this series is a lighter read. Shorter too.

Overall this is an enjoyable read.

4 stars
FMABookReviews
Tommy Sullivan is a protector. A shield. A guarder of bodies and minds.

As if being a bodyguard wasn't sexy enough, Tommy also had good looks to back up his cock-sure attitude. He may have been a playboy, but being raised around women, he respected and took care to be nice to them. He was funny, and outside of his job, he never took life too seriously.
❝I'm leaving.❞
❝Funny. Typically the girls I kiss like to tell me when they're coming.❞
I wink.

In contrast, Abby was insecure and re
Dilek VT
Jun 14, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
The more books I try from this writer, the more clearly I see that Tangled is the only one that does it for me.

This book is bad... really bad in many ways.

- It is boring and ridiculous.

- The characters are not likable. The heroine is a human robot in many ways but I was able to tolerate her. I know she is a busy doctor etc but she even has fixed dates for masturbation: Tuesdays and Saturdays. Oh, come on! The hero, on the other hand, he is the worst. He is repulsive. I really despised him. He i
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
May 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
description

4.5 Stars

“I’m leaving.”
“Funny. Typically the girls I kiss like to tell me when they’re coming.”

Dirty Charmer by Emma Chase landed on our kindles so we just had to get stuck in straight away as we couldn’t wait for Tommy Sullivan’s story. This bodyguard (check out the Royally Series) is a powerhouse with a dry and cheeky sense of humour -completely deadpan- which has had us in stitches. What we love about Tommy is that he takes one day at a time, enjoying his life, job, family and friends with an
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4.5 “Magic Peen” Stars

What a sweet and easy read!! The cocky hero and the sweet demure heroine are the quintessential opposites attract couple and Emma Chase shows that love always conquers all. It may be a little bumpy of a ride with all the potholes and detours but the journey makes for a meaningful and wonderful ride.

Tommy Sullivan is the lovable cocky bodyguard that use to guard Prince Nicholas but now owns his own security company. We met him back in Royally Screwed. Abby Haddock, technical
Stacey is Sassy
A right royal Charmer...

With Covid-19 and currently working remotely, I'm no longer listening while I'm catching the train to work. Now, my listening time is every morning when I go for my walk. I have moved my embarrassing emotional upheavals to the walking path. Now, I have to duck my head when tears form, try and muffle my snorts of laughter, and disguise my shivers of delight. My walking path regulars must think I'm a bit of a nut because Dirty Charmer had me experiencing the full range of e
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
May 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s

Dirty Charmer is an opposites attract romance with 2 really great characters. Tommy is a rough around the edges bodyguard and Abby is a well bred lady doctor. Seriously, they have nothing in common! But, they both need each other in different ways.

Tommy is a relentless flirt and Abby is very unaccustomed to that. It's sweet how easily Tommy talks about his feelings for Abby (even when most of the feels are dirty ones). Everything with him is 'right there'. He doesn't filter himself. He doe
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
This book is a great antidote for a bad day. You would have to try really hard to read an Emma Chase novel and still feel grumpy. Dirty Charmer starts with an alluring meet cute and the smiles just keep coming.

Can you be cocky and still be a nice guy? If you are Tommy Sullivan, the answer is yes. Yes, you most definitely can. The charismatic bodyguard has an abundance of swagger and is always down for a good time, but he is also a thoughtful, level-headed family man.

Abby Haddock is a gifted medi
Phuong ✯
3 stars

Dirty Charmer reminded me a little bit of The Hunter. A playboy falling for an uptight red-head. Only make the playboy a bodyguard with more braincells. The red-head comes from an aristocratic family and is a surgeon, but still has no personality whatsoever.

Tommy Sullivan (H) was a side character in Royally Endowed. He's your cocky player, but I liked him. There wasn't any unnecessary OW drama. I didn't connect with Abigail Haddock or Abby (h). She grew up in an ambitious family where
m.
Oct 21, 2017 marked it as to-read
AAAAAHHH TOMMY'S BOOK!!! I'M HERE FOR IT! 🙌 Plus, it'll be published on my birthday (April 30th)?? FUCK YEAH.
Alina
Had I read this book without reading the others in the series, I would have been like: Woah, this book is great, it's so cute and hot and Tommy and Abigail are great together, despite their ups and downs.
But since I have already read the series, my honest opinion: ARE THEY ALL THE SAME DAMN COUPLE!
Like wtf I can't differentiate between the books, the plots and the characters are too similar. Idk the books need diversity like wtf?(apart from the first book obviously) There is always a bully mom
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• The Rivals
  • The Dare (Briar U, #4)
  • Hard to Handle
  • Sure Shot (Brooklyn #4)
  • Gypsy King (Tin Gypsy, #1)
  • Where the Truth Lives (Where, #2)
  • Bury Me with Lies (Twin Lies, #2)
  • Waiting for my Queen: A Dark Mafia Romance
  • Kiss Me With Lies (Twin Lies, #1)
  • A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)
  • Dirty Letters
  • Master of Salt & Bones
  • Wylde (Arizona Vengeance #7)
  • The Saint (Haven Grace Prep, #2)
  • My Favorite Souvenir
  • The Billionaire's Navy SEAL
  • Beloved Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy #3)
  • The Player Next Door
New York Times bestselling author Emma Chase writes contemporary romance filled with humor, heat and heart. Her stories are known for their clever banter, hilariously authentic male POVs and sexy, swoon-worthy moments. Emma’s novels have been translated into over twenty languages and published around the world.

Emma lives in New Jersey with her husband, two children and two misbehaving dogs. She ha

Articles featuring this book

Looking to start off your new year with something sweet? Don't worry, we've got plenty to keep you busy. Whether you're looking for a ready-for...
“Shame is for losers – which is why I have none.” 2 likes
“I don’t mess around with clients.” He makes the sign of the cross. “So for as long as you are one I will be a complete professional. It’s probably for the best that we’re discussing it, so you don’t mistake me not trying to get in your pants as me not wanting to get in your pants.” His eyes slide downward, and his voice dips to a whisper. “I definitely want in.” 1 likes