Start by marking “Love in Hiding (Love Beyond Danger, #1)” as Want to Read:
Love in Hiding (Love Beyond Danger, #1)

Love in Hiding (Love Beyond Danger #1)

4.87  ·  Rating details ·  15 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Running from danger, caught by love.

With her life at risk, Sarah Cooper hangs up her ballet shoes and flees her glamorous career in San Diego. She assumes a new identity and takes refuge at a horse ranch in rural Maryland. Mucking stalls is a far cry from center stage, and the ranch's so-called "horse whisperer" is the complete opposite of the men she's used to. He's stubb
Expected publication: November 7th 2018 by City Owl Press

To ask other readers questions about Love in Hiding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love in Hiding

Seana Kelly
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love in Hiding is a fabulous romantic suspense novel. I loved it! Sarah is a fighter. She has a stalker who is terrorizing her (as stalkers are wont to do) and she has run, trying to hide far from home at a horse ranch. Bruce is the super sexy (former Navy SEAL) who works with wounded veterans, teaching them they can walk again with the help of his horses. Bruce’s therapy work with the wounded veterans was my favorite part of the book. Bruce is the taciturn alpha hero who has little faith in tin ...more
Maureen
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg I CANNOT wait to read this book!! Looks so good, counting down the days!
CR Grissom
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get an ARC of this book. Love in Hiding keeps you on the edge of your seat, or your bed, depending on your favorite reading spot. Sarah fakes her own death in order to escape the clutches of a crazed stalker. A former premier ballerina, she finds shelter and employment on a horse farm as far away from her home and the stage where she made a name for herself.

Bruce lost his parents, his wife and his SEAL team. He can’t afford to love and lose one more person. Instead, he care
Em
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review to come.
Jessie Gussman
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A ballerina and a hero who runs horseback riding therapy for veterans. Wow. What unique, well-formed characters. I really enjoyed getting to know them.

The premise of a public figure (the ballerina) who is being stalked by a crazed fan is believable and real. The story flowed along at a quick clip, while still saturated with the country flavor of ranch life. Danger was very real from the beginning, and there was a nice plot twist at the end.

This is a great, satisfying read from a talented, debu
Ellen Hamilton
Nov 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great story! I'd say it was written well, and of course, I loved that is was situated on a farm (being a farm girl). Sarah's character was real and down-to-earth, and I loved all the farm people who took her straight into heart and home and treated her as one of their own.

The relationship between Bruce and Uncle Joe was as funny and adorable as can be; Uncle Joe was very thoughtful, and his advice was always well-timed. I loved the way he understood his nephew thoroughly.

Morgan and Todd, total i
Yvonne
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing

If you want to read a story that will keep you literally on the edge of your seat, filled with complex characters and tons of suspense , a sexy former Navy Seal, a gutsy strong female character, and romance, then this is definitely the book for you. Never a dull moment.
The story centers around Bruce and Sarah. Bruce is a physical therapist working with veterans by employing horses . He meets Sarah at the ranch. He suspects she is running from something, just doesn’t know what it is. Sarah in fac
Karen Alterisio nelson
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed reading Love in Hiding. Sarah is a heroine most women can relate to, she's determined, sometimes too determined for her own good, and Bruce is the kind of guy dreams are made of. Me-yow. Their love story isn't gratuitous, plays out naturally, so doesn't overshadow the suspense. The writing style makes the reader feel like they're in the story suffering and reaping rewards right along with the characters, and with a shot of humor this book makes for an interesting, fun read.
Tina
Nov 28, 2017 is currently reading it
"At least she had the gun in her purse. Not that she'd learned to shoot it yet." She fears for her life to the point of abandoning her entire life, going into hiding, and buying a gun, but doesn't bother learning how to shoot it? TSTL.

Couple pages later: "If her life depended on it, she'd be ready." I'd believe that if she ever learned how to shoot her frigging gun!

Couple more pages later: There is technically no such thing as a riding RINK. It's called a riding ARENA or a riding RING. Researc
Negeen Papehn
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love in Hiding is a not your average love story. The author's mastery in suspense, the plot twists and turns, takes the reader on a roller coaster ride of emotions. You find yourself not only rooting for the characters, but becoming them, feeing every ounce of tension, fear, love and determination that's woven into the fibers of the story. It's more than just a romance novel. It's a story of the bonds of family, the ones we are born into, as well as the ones we create for ourselves, and the fait ...more
Angela
Dec 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. It was fast-paced and kept you on the edge of your seat. I love the way there were two plots going through the whole book and they converge at the end. It was like reading a soap opera. This was the first book I had read by this author, but I will be going to find more.
Steve
Brooke
Tessica
Melonie
Oct 25, 2017
Diane Holiday is an award-winning author and a 2016 Golden Heart® Finalist for LOVE IN HIDING, debut release digital 11/28/17. This is book 1 of her Love Beyond Danger series. She writes romantic suspense with a healthy dose of humor. Her characters will make you laugh, cry, and root for them to the end. If you are sleep deprived because you couldn’t put her book down, then she’s achieved her goal ...more
More about Diane Holiday...