Start by marking “At the Stroke of Midnight (The Naughty Princess Club, #1)” as Want to Read:
At the Stroke of Midnight (The Naughty Princess Club, #1)

At the Stroke of Midnight

(Naughty Princess Club #1)

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  2,936 Ratings  ·  594 Reviews
Meet the Naughty Princess Club: a brand new series from USA Today bestselling author Tara Sivec that introduces readers to Fairytale Lane and the hilarity—and romance—that ensue when three women start a new business to make it rain.

Once upon a time Cynthia was the perfect housewife. Between being the President of the PTA and keeping her home spotless without a hair (or her
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 261 pages
Published February 27th 2018 by Swerve

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
At the Stroke of Midnight is book one in the Naughty Princess Club series by Tara Sivec. I knew going in to this book that it was going to be hilarious. What I didn’t plan on was falling in love. About half way through, it really hit me, that I loved these characters.

at the stroke of midnight tara sivec

Cynthia had a rough childhood, being raised by an awful stepmother. After getting out on her own, she met who she thought was her knight in shining armor, Brian, whom she married. But thirteen years later, she knows he’s not her kni
Christy
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars!!!

description
'A Prude, a Mouth, and a Librarian walk into a strip club…’

Tara Sivec did a fantastic job with At the Stroke of Midnight. Charming, sweet, sexy, and oh so funny- this rom-com really hit the spot for me!

Cynthia Castle is just trying to keep it together. After her husband leaves her and her 13 year old daughter alone and broke, she doesn't know what she'll do. She's been groomed to be the perfect housewife, but now she has to figure out how to support herself. In comes her new loud
Shelby *trains flying monkeys*
Imagine living in the perfect neighborhood, being the head of the PTA, being perfect everyday in your completely white home..all the while hiding the fact that your husband left you for the babysitter.

That has been Cynthia's life. Until her new trashy neighbor Ariel informs her that her husband gave her herpes.
This begins a beautiful friendship. Add in Isabelle a nerdy librarian and you have a female friendship book of my dreams. At the neighborhood Halloween party the three women dress as Dis
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 STARS
“I don’t want anything to hit PJ. I don’t even like him,” I lie, picturing his gorgeous face and how nicely he can wear a pair of jeans.
“You don’t have to like him to get yourself some good dicking. You need a good dicking, Cindy. Brian was mediocre at best. You need mind-blowing, toe-curling, forget-your-own-name dicking. And while you’re busy getting fucked into next week, you can also use him for his business knowledge, so it’s a win-win.”

Sometimes all a girl needs is a hilarious,
Tara
Jan 18, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
At the Stroke of Midnight (The Naughty Princess Club #1) is now live! Find out what happens when a prude, a mouth, & a librarian walk into a strip club!

"I swear no one writes RomCom like Tara. This is for sure going to be on my Top Reads of 2018 list and one of my top RomCom's ever!"

👑http://tarasivec.com/book/at-the-stro...

Berit☀️✨
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 charming Stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟.5

Once upon a time... three Beautiful women lived on Fairytale Lane.... Cindy Ella a newly divorced woman, with a teenage daughter named Anastasia, and a struggle to make ends meet.... Ariel a single woman with the looks of a princess and the mouth of a trucker.... Belle A quiet woman who still lives with her father abides by his rules and is filled with facts of all kinds.... will they all live happily ever after?

This is the first book in this brand new series by one of m
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 funny stars ❤

I loved At the Stroke of Midnight so much!It was a funny, lighthearted, sweet and brilliant story!This is a must read, I'm going to re read it for sure!

Cynthia,Ariel,Belle and PJ were fantastic characters!I loved the friendship between the girls, Ariel helped Cynthia to become better and feel better for herself!The romance between Cynthia and PJ is slow burn and it has some really steamy moments between them!PJ is a swoon worthy hero!He is kind,funny,sweet,adorable and so sexy!Ar
Carrie
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
At the Stroke of Midnight by Tara Sivec is the first book in the new contemporary romance Naughty Princess Club series. As one might guess from the description this series is a bit of a naughty modernized retelling of Cinderella. There’s only a hint of the fairy tale such as names involved so nothing will turn into a pumpkin but for someone such as myself that loves to remember those characters it was a lovely added touch to pull me into the book.

This first installment of the series introduces C
Katerina
Since I know I will not be writing this review any time soon, I am just going to leave here this rating, and a note that it was a fun and sexy book, but sometimes too crude for my taste.
Terrie's Just Another Book B*tch
Just Another Book Bitch's ALWAYS SPOILER FREE REVIEW

Stop 🛑
Before opening this book please consider... are you a prude(ish)? Does vulgar language offend you...
OR
Does your halo stay in place only because of your horns?
Do you have that naughty girl of your youth banging to get out from before you were a mom?
Do you have that inner wild child that you never let run wild and free?

If you chose door number two PICK this book up right now!
YOU NEED TO READ IT
TRUST ME!

Witty banter
Funny and charis
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 “I See You” Stars!
(ARC provided by St. Martin's Press)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cynthia Castle is a 32 yr. old beautiful woman who grew up with an evil stepmother, & had a rough childhood. She’s spent the last thirteen years trying to be the perfect mother and wife. She bakes, is head of the PTA, and has lost herself along the way. She’s the ideal housewife, so she’s completely blindsided when her husband serves her divorce papers. He runs off with the babysitter and all their money, and leaves her with nothing. S
Carvanz
Oh my gawd!!! I absolutely LOVED this book! Every. Single. Thing!!

Cynthia is living in a fantasy land of denial after her husband left her for the babysitter taking all of their savings and closing their credit cards. With a thirteen year old daughter to care for she’s trying to make ends meet all while carrying on the façade that things are perfectly rosy in her world. When Ariel, the neighborhood’s main source of gossip, arrives on her doorstep to deliver some shocking news, she is suddenly pu
Paige
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 “Naughty Princess” Stars

What a hoot. This book had me literally laughing out loud. This alternate take on three different princess fairy tales is a delightful read for the modern woman and mother. If at times a little over the top, At the Stroke of Midnight gave me characters to root for and side characters that have me begging for their books. I do wish the romance would have been a bit more part of the main plot, and I wished I could have gotten to know the hero a bit more. Still this romcom
Dali
Happy book birthda!

Tara Sivec has given a breath of fresh air to a classic fairytale and has whipped up hilarious, empowering, sweet and romantic story in which she introduces us Cynthia, a perfect housewife whose cheating ex-husband left her with a ton of bills, no money, no marketable skills and low self-esteem – until, that is, she meets Ariel, her outrageous, potty mouth neighbor and Isabelle, a super shy librarian.

In their quest to solve their money problems, the three end up getting hired
Stacey is Sassy
Keeping the mask in place as your world falls apart…

***4.5 stars***

While reading At the Stroke of Midnight, I had quite the epiphany. I realised while sitting on my high-horse judging with narrow-minded ignorance that I was judging Cynthia for her judgemental, narrow-minded ignorance. Just because I think I would recognise a deceitful and cheating husband and kick him to the curb straight away, doesn’t mean I could. I mean, sure that’s what I would want to do, BUT, I have kids, money and accommo
Jacqueline's Reads
Jan 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, funny
4 Charming Stars

At the Stroke of Midnight is an adorable funny, laugh-out-loud read. You will want to grab your book club girlfriends and read this together. It’s a women-hear-me-roar kind of read that will put a mega smile on your face.

I haven’t read a Tara Sivec read in a long time and I forgot how funny funny funny she is. Her books will 100% make you laugh, grin and just put you in a GOOD MOOD. I really like the cover and the premise of this book.

This isn’t your typical romance book. Yes, th
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Imagine Desperate Housewives. The street. A cul-de-sac with all the rich-people mansions.

And then there's poor Cynthia. She's been left by her husband of 13 years. He ran away with all the money and the young babysitter. And Cynthia is trying to keep her life going. Without anyone noticing how bad things are. And people in that street are curious and nosy and mean and gossipy.

But then she meets Ariel and Isabelle and a weird friendship starts.

All three of them need money fast. What to do?

We're n
Lily (Night Owl Book Cafe)
Feb 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cynthia was the perfect housewife, the perfect mother, the perfect member of the Fairytale Lane community – until the day her husband ran off with the babysitter, took all their money, served her divorce papers and left her with a house to pay for.

Cynthia tries desperately to keep her image up, until she goes to a community block party dressed as a princess and meets two other “Princess” with financial problems.

When the trio gets invited to a party with a request of wearing those customs, they s
Lady Heather
 photo cover1.jpg

Synopsis

Once upon a time, Cynthia was the perfect housewife. Between being the President of the PTA and keeping her home spotless without a hair (or her pearls) out of place, her life was a dream come true. Her husband was once her knight in shining armor, but now he
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description

I read my first Tara Sivec when I started my bookworm journey around five years ago. She was the author who introduced me to the rom-com genre, and as the years passed, I got lost in this sea of books and never got back to her, but I never forgot who made me fall in love with the genre.

Welcome to Fairytale Lane, where fairytale romances are real but naughty, the princess loves frickles and dreams to be a stripper, and the Prince Charming owns a Gentlemen's Club.

At the Stroke of Midnight had me g
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: February 27, 2018
Genre: Romantic Comedy

GAH! This book was everything I wanted and needed in my life. Tara Sivec has, once again, made my day! This book was so good, and so much fun to read that I literally started it and finished it in one day. I simply could not put it down. Readers, take note. This book is 100% original. I haven't read anything like it before. But it still has Tara's trademark humor and romance. That is what makes it so freakin GREAT. In addition to this, the
Mindy Lou's Book Review
What an amazingly fun book! I loved it! It had me laughing out loud and put a silly smile on my face from beginning to end. Tara Sivec nailed RomCom on it's pretty little head!

This had a bit of a modern day Cinderella theme that was cute with a touch of risque. Cynthia had the classic childhood with the evil stepmom and sisters. What Cynthia thought was her prince charming was her husband of 13 years who divorced her, took off with the babysitter and stole their life savings.

Ariel, the outcast
Ivy Deluca
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
description

The Good
-Sexy take on a classic fairy tale. So, what if you took the structure of your classic fairy tales like Cinderella, Beauty & The Beast, and Little Mermaid, and brought them into a modern day setting? And well, times are tough so let’s make them strippers?
description
That’s what we have here and let me tell you, I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed myself. Who knew Cinderella getting her chance to strut her stuff would be so fun?

-Cin’s character arc is strong. When the story begins,
FMABookReviews
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Prude, a Mouth, and a Librarian Walk into a Strip Club . . .

This book was hilariously funny, heartwarmingly tender and a crazy ball of fun!

Don't you love it when a book about trope you don't normally read turns out to be so good, you can't stop talking about it? This series is about three women, Cynthia (Cindy), Ariel and Belle ... sound like any Disney princesses you know? I don't normally like "retellings" and had it not been for my blogging friend, Dirty Girl Romance who raved about thi
Bindi Boo
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it

light, cute weekend read
Lo Bookfrantic
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5stars
Stacie
May 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
3 3/4 "Cinderella" Stars!

Very funny and entertaining. Looking forward to the next two princesses. Happy reading!
Gretchen  (About That Story)
This was hilarious goodness in all its glory! I had a seriously fun time reading this and laughed myself silly. I adored this!

Cindy was amazeballs! Watching this uptight woman pretty much fall apart and build herself back up was fantastic. I loved seeing her get all worked up and when she finally lets it all fly, it was epic! This was witty and smart and I couldn't turn the page fast enough. I loved her friends Ariel and Belle, these women together were so incredibly entertaining with very disti
Kayla Eklund
.Tara Sivec has always been one of my favorite authors. I love her sense of humor in the books she writes. When I found out that she had a new book coming out this year, At the Stroke of Midnight, I knew I had to read it. Then I found out it was a fairy tale re-telling, and it got bumped up to one of my most anticipated books of 2018. I'm so glad I got a chance to read it. I loved it. It became my favorite Tara Sivec book of all time.

Not only is At the Stroke of Midnight my new favorite Tara Siv
Tara Sivec is a USA Today best-selling author, wife, mother, chauffeur, maid, short-order cook, baby-sitter, and sarcasm expert. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two children and looks forward to the day when all three of them become adults and move out.

After working in the brokerage business for fourteen years, Tara decided to pick up a pen and write instead of shoving it in her eye out of

Naughty Princess Club (3 books)
  • In Bed with the Beast (The Naughty Princess Club, #2)
  • Kiss the Girl (The Naughty Princess Club, #3)
“you’re totally going to bang that man like a screen door in a hurricane.” 3 likes
“Fine. I’m just kidding. But I’m telling you, if we can’t come up with something quick, I am not opposed to selling my body on a street corner. I haven’t gotten laid in forever, and I wouldn’t mind a little action that doesn’t include a few grunts, a few pumps, and the guy rolling over and snoring.” “My word, what kind of men have you been with?” I ask. “Your ex,” she says with a blank expression.” 1 likes