Start by marking “Alkaline Plant Based Diet: Reversing Disease and Saving the Planet with an Alkaline Plant Based Diet” as Want to Read:

Alkaline Plant Based Diet is my book The God-Awakening Diet, revised. This new edition titled Alkaline Plant Based Diet is rebranded to better identify what the book is about. It also includes some minor revisions to content for a more user-friendly experience.

An alkaline plant based diet is instrumental in supporting health and vitality, reversing disease, and protectin
Published October 16th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Alkaline Plant Based Diet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alkaline Plant Based Diet

Start your review of Alkaline Plant Based Diet: Reversing Disease and Saving the Planet with an Alkaline Plant Based Diet
Mel
Apr 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Grace J. J.
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After I read this author's book on herbal medicine, I had to read this one, too. This was a very good book. In terms of the breadth of information in a very concise, well-written form, this was perfect. The recipes were also quick, easy, delicious and healthy. He also covers foods that are not commonly addressed but are familiar in the Carribean and obtainable here. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to learn how to keep their body alkaline. Many thanks to the author for writing thi ...more
joceemaree
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best Informative and life food following Guide!

This book is loaded with convincing reasons to pursue an alkaline plant diet. I had read earlier reasons and this book has energized me to begin an earnest life change by way of a natural food diet. I have several times in the past made changes to my diet in hopes of better health...not always so successful....but I am energized again! I will read on....thank you for a well written 'argument' in favor of a nature based diet.
Michael Adams
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book has changed my life style and the way I eat.

It’s a lot of information in this book. Everybody I let read this book wants to change their life style and the way they live. Also buy the alkaline herbal medicine book.
Bongani
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Informational

Very informative and I'm about to change my diet and go alkaline in no time, plant based is the way
Fortunate Olasunbo
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good

Would recommend to anyone who wants to have better understanding of what not to consumed and why.
This book covered pretty much everything.
Carlos
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great way to learn something new .

This was a great book. Learned something new when. It really got me thinking about what I actually am putting in my body!
Colee B
Wayne
Jan 24, 2018
Nickey
Apr 24, 2020
Wendy (1/2 of Bookish Moms)
Jan 21, 2018
Sep 29, 2019
monique
May 26, 2018
tony strick
rated it did not like it
May 23, 2020
Thomas  Horne
Jan 15, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Laws of Human Nature
  • DR. SEBI FASTING: A royal road to Healing by fasting and losing weight through Dr. Sebi Alkaline Diet (Plant-Based Diet, mucus less diet)
  • DR. SEBI: How to Naturally Detox the Liver, Reverse Diabetes and High Blood Pressure Through Dr. Sebi Alkaline Diet
  • Jambalaya: The Natural Woman's Book of Personal Charms and Practical Rituals
  • The Most Defining Moments in Black History According to Dick Gregory
  • An Empire of Their Own: How the Jews Invented Hollywood
  • Give Him The Ooh-la-la (Bennett Sisters #3)
  • Missy DeMeanor Cozy Mysteries Vol. 1-6
  • Intermittent Fasting for Women Over 50: The Ultimate Guide for Fast and Easy Weight Loss. Improve the Quality of Your Life Through the Process of Autophagy.
  • Love Your Lymph: A Guide to Boost Lymph Flow and Feel Great
  • If You Had Controlling Parents: How to Make Peace with Your Past and Take Your Place in the World
  • The Equinox, Vol. 1, No. 1: The Review of Scientific Illuminism
  • Story Maps: The Films of Christopher Nolan (The Dark Knight Trilogy, Inception, Memento, The Prestige)
  • The Summer that Melted Everything
  • Anger: Handling a Powerful Emotion in a Healthy Way
  • Bruiser
  • Fire in the Belly: On Being a Man
  • Second Star
The positive experience I am enjoying as a result of adopting a plant-based diet led me to write the book The God-Awakening Diet. I had been overwhelmed with colds and the flu, body and nasal congestion, stomach issues, excess weight, and lethargy until I become a dietary vegan. I am in my late forties and my plant-based diet has positively influenced my physical, emotional, and spiritual well-bei ...more