Start by marking “Lawn Boys” as Want to Read:
Lawn Boys

Lawn Boys

She’s lived her life and it has been a good one.
Marriage. College. A family.
Slowly, though, life moved forward and left her at a standstill.

Until the lawn boy barges into her world.
Bossy. Big. Sexy as hell.
A virile young male to remind her she’s all woman.

Too bad she’s twice his age.
Too bad he doesn’t care.

She’s older and wiser and more mature.
Which means absolutely nothin
Published (first published November 7th 2017)

*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

Kiss after kiss, he makes sure each knuckle on my hand gets attention. ”I don’t see age with you, teacup. I only see you. Beautiful. Funny as fuck. Genuine and sweet.”

I have been a fan of K. Webster’s for over a year now because she made me fall in love with the dark reads. Although I’m still upset over the fact that she and a co-author ruined my psychotic doll maker, I guess I can’t seem to stay away from her books for too long. She may b
Sophia Triad
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So my friends, we are talking about the love story between an 18 year old young man and a 38 year old woman.
And possibly his twin brother.
And K. Webster is the author.
Of course it is a hot story!
Which I absolutely enjoyed.

"I’m here to mow"

I really liked the female character in this book. When I read the book blurb, I thought that this would be another Mrs. Robinson’s story where the older and wiser and sophisticated woman seduced the young innocent new lawn boy. Well, let me tell you someth
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description
descriptionStraight off I am going to say that the whole older woman/younger man thing is not my jam. In fact, I would rather choose a book full of cheating than one with the above scenario. So I bet you are wondering why the hell I signed up for an ARC of this one, right? Well, it's K, and I ADORE K. And if anyone is going to get me to board the cougar train it would surely be her. Did I enjoy it? YES. Did I love it? NO. But honestly, I didn't expect to and the not loving it is all down to my dislike of
Karla
Nov 18, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 teacup stars!

I enjoyed this smutty, OTT, and sexy quick read and I gotta say miss Webster always brings this unconventional love stories that makes them so good. I mean here I am venturing into reads I usually don’t go much into but that’s on me I’m such a jealous and possessive reader with my characters.
I’m really happy the way she played this one out cause those sex scenes were so hot!

This is a perfect read for in between reads not much angst or drama pure smut at its best. Loved the ep
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

LAWN BOYS: Is a standalone, Contemporary Romance novel by Author K. Webster. In this we meet thirty eight year old Stephanie and twin eighteen year old brothers Anthony and Aiden Blakely.

Stephanie is one of the hottest woman around town, she's fit, gorgeous, a grandma, and a widow of fifteen years after her husband died in a car accident. She's approached by Anthony during the summer before college to be her handyman around her home.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The taboo aspect of this novel is the age difference b
Jennifer Kyle
Nov 08, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 STARS

description

Who doesn’t like the older woman/younger man scenario? I know I do and K. Webster does keep her promises as this was a quick read, there was instalove, and sweet happily ever after.

"I'm not a boy."

description

When Anthony Blakely approaches Stephanie Greenwood to help with work around her home including mowing in exchange for an internship at the company she works for he very quickly inserts his young alpha self into her world.

"Stop worrying and just let us happen.”

I found these two not as ho
Denna✌
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Melanie (mells_view)
Older woman. Younger guy. He starts off as her lawn boy, but he turns into so much more.

If you’re looking for quick, hot, and smutty, then this is it.

K Webster, you need to name this town, because I think all the Taboo Treat fans want to at least visit if not move there. 😂
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
3.5 King of the Jungle Smut Scale Star Stars

This was a hoot and a half. I had so much fun reading it. You can always count on K. Webster's books to not only entertain, but make you hot under the collar! This one is great erotic fun!

Here's the breakdown: Anthony is a senior in high school who has a major crush on an older woman in town. Steph is in her late 30s and a grandmother, but age is nothing but a number. When Anthony shows up on her doorstep with an offer to perform work around her home,
Dri ✰
Nov 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
★ 3 stars! ★
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Nov 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Imagine a house full of people and you sneak upstairs in laundry room to have a quickie, away from prying eyes and eavesdropping ears. You muffle noises and hold a hand on your mouth.
The story is exactly that. Sinful, luscious and "Oh I wanna be Stephanie" , kind of a story

description

A bite into proverbial forbidden apple , short, hot, quick, sex.
Anthony Blakely is a full on ,hormones blazing, 18 year old teen. His proverbial cuke goes from dormant 6 to upstanding 12 o'clock seeing beautiful older neighb
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
Lawn Boys is the newest Taboo Treat from K Webster. The taboo aspect is of the older woman-younger man variety but Anthony is at age of consent at 18. This book served its purpose as a short, sexy treat.

description

There is not much to this story but that's completely OK. Anthony and Stephanie are both attracted to each other and while Anthony has no reservations, Stephanie is hesitant because of their age difference. She is also a bit insecure because she is a grandmother and she can't figure out why Antho
Beneath The Covers Blog
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads, alison, arcs
this story is a taboo lover's (wet) dream. Sorry, I had to do it lol. It was short and all kinds of hot! I mean where was the Anthony Blake's of the world when I was 18? Oh, wait, never mind he wouldn't be interested in past me, but current me HELLO!

I love K's taboo side, hell I love her every side, again a fantastic read for me.

*an arc was provided in exchange for an honest review* ~Alison
Melanie A.
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, smutastic
4 STARS!
"I thought being with a man half my age would keep me young," I grumble. "But, turns out, you're going to send me to an early grave."
A quick, smutty read with some emotional depth. Hot stuff!
Kathy Kugelman
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My first book by K. Webster.This one has all the tropes and scenerios you could want. Age gap(20) years, forbidden romance, alpha male and a complex journey along the road to love and happiness.
Rin W. Vitale
Feb 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
HOLY SH~!!!
This book was the shit!! LOL

Seriously though, if you love something taboo and dirrrty with super light drama; grab this one!!! Beside the hot hot sexy times, the characters are like-able too.

(now I kinda wish K.Webster makes Aiden own story)
Iris
Upon reflection, I am changing my rating to 4 stars. It was still a good, easy, and quick read.

Don't put too much stock into the blurb of Lawn Boys. It doesn't really play out as it leads you to believe it does. The Heroine does not have sex with both brothers and that's not a spoiler, it's a heads up.

I'll be the first to admit that any kind of sexual relations between relatives grosses the hell out of me (threesomes or otherwise) but I found myself very invested in Anthony and Aiden's twin re
BookSmacked
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Talk about a quickie that hits you in all the right spots.

Lawn Boys is a quick read it had all the elements that I love when reading a shorter book.

This story really shows that age is only a number and when the chemistry is there. Well it's there and to hell with those who judge.

Stephanie is a successful woman who is independent, beautiful and deserves to have a second chance at love. Enter Anthony who is so much younger then her but yet brings out something that she has been missing since he
Viri
UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Qué calor hace aquí no????

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Estoy muy gratamente sorprendida.

O sea, no pensé que un romance entre una mujer mayor y un chico (casi adolescente) -ok, tiene 18 gente- me gustara.

Pero lo hizo.

A ver, que no es una historia cambia vidas, de esas memorables e increíbles. No. Es un libro erótico-romantico. Y lo que se espera en este tipo de libros, si son de los buenos... es una historia con algo más y no solo sexo sin sentido.

Aquí me gustó exactamente eso. No fue la típica histor
AleJandra
Aug 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Son poco los libros que he leído con este tipo de primicias. Donde la mujer es mayor al protagonista.

Aunque al igual a las otras historias que he leído de este tipo, a pesar de la edad y madures de la protagonista, igual el hombre a pesar de ser tan joven ejerce un control total en la mujer.

Es hot, si por supuesto, no lo niego.

Pero plis necesitamos más libros eróticos con mujeres que dominen a sus parejas sexuales, no en forma de humillación, pero de forma erótica, estoy segura que no soy la
Raquel Costa
Aug 31, 2018 rated it did not like it
***1estrela***

Eu vi que era tabu me interessei, vi que tinha trio comecei a ler, mas infelizmente não rolou.
Não senti conexão com os personagens, a forma que tudo aconteceu foi tão rápida que não consegui me conectar.
Muitas cenas quentes, mas bem típico da autora.
Queria curtir, mas não deu.
Jillian
Lawn Boys is the latest taboo treat from K. Webster. It can be read standalone with no problem but I recommend also reading the other books from this little taboo world. We meet these two main characters in Preach/Easton. I won't go into detail or confirm the names of the main characters or any specifics from the book since it hasn't been released yet, but I highly recommend Lawn Boys.

This book was written well with great flow and cadence and was an easy read. The main taboo in this book is the
Sunseeker☀️
Entertaining short taboo treat!
Kate Hastings
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m sooo moving to this town...

I just love these taboo treats.

They’re the perfect combination of plot, pace & likeable leading characters.

Add in the right amount of feels and electric chemistry that has you swooning & thigh clenching in equal measure, and you have a smutty novella read that is just delicious.

Loved Anthony & Steph & everything about their story.

Now, I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s a little more than eager to get Aiden’s story... coz there’s more that bread co
Elle
4* STARS!

Mini Review:
Can I say how HOT is this? This book is such a rare gem. Older woman - young man? Why the hell not. Honestly, I'm so tired with all the virgin legal heroine out there. Lawn Boys is such a fresh story for me.

I almost loved everything in this book. Well, except a few things like I thought it will be a menage book even it just happened briefly. I really loved how young man is full on alpha and shameless. He's so into PDA (sometimes) and really, really filthy. Totally swoon-wor
Kahea
***5 ‘Insufferable’ Stars***

Taboo Treat?
Um yeah and one I absolutely DEVOURED!
I started it at the beginning of my lunch hour and I went just a tinsy bit over by doing the whole “Oh it’s just two more chapters” because there was no way I was going to even attempt to pretend to put it down when I knew I was going to pick it right back up.
It was a little dirty, a little smutty, hella smexy and had just enough heart thrown in there to make it absolutely addicting.

Without spoiling anything, whic
Letícia Kartalian
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was ok
Mais um livro pra listinha de propaganda enganosa?
Siiiiiiiiiiiiim!!!!
A sinopse é ótima, mas eu descreveria esse livro um pouquinho diferente...
A história é rasa, os personagens são mal apresentados, a personalidade do Anthony não me convenceu, eu achei algumas atitudes bem forçadas.
O taboo no título me chamou, mas, de verdade? Que taboo foi esse que eu não encontrei...?
Se surgir por aí alguma fanfic dessa história BEM FEITA ou alguma outra história que faça jus a essa sinopse, manda pra mim.
Porq
Brandi Aga
Nov 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love every single word K Webster writes! Lawn Boys wasn’t my favorite book she’s written (Gabe <3) but it’s an awesome, hot, quick read.

Two hot, totally different 18 year old twins. An older, much older, woman caught in the middle of both of them... what’s not to love?!
  • Shattered Poetry (Broken Lives, #2)
  • Taboo
  • When There is Hope
  • A Taste Of Heaven
  • Old Enough (The Age Between Us, #1)
  • Heights of Desire (Heightsbound, #1)
  • A Beautiful Sin
  • Physical Distraction (Sinful Suspense, #1)
  • Foolproof Love (Foolproof Love, #1)
  • Bet on Me (In the Dark, #2)
  • Mountain Wild (Wild, #3)
  • Midnight Ride (Midnight Cowboys, #1)
  • A Warriner to Protect Her (The Wild Warriners #1)
  • A Broken Kind of Beautiful
  • A Texan's Luck (Wife Lottery, #3)
  • Striking (Forged in Fire, #1)
  • From the First (The Moorehouse Legacy, #3)  (Callie/Grace/Walker Brothers/Moorehouse series, #6)
  • Uncovered (Men of Courage, #3; PI & Men to the Rescue, #6)
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author of over sixty romance books in many different genres including dark romance, taboo romance, contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her supportive husband and two adorable children, she's active on social media connecting with her readers.

Her other passions besides writing include read
“The chicks I’ve been with have been around my age, but they’re not very adventurous. You try to stick a finger up their butt and suddenly they want to go home.” 0 likes