Start by marking “Coming in Hot: Rescue Me” as Want to Read:
Coming in Hot: Rescue Me

Coming in Hot: Rescue Me

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  50 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Featuring USA Today bestselling and award winning authors, we're Coming In Hot, again!

More of the sizzling medical romance stories you love: doctors, nurses, firemen, shifters, werewolves, witches, and paramedics turn up the heat in this paranormal and contemporary medical romance collection.
Published April 17th 2018 by Naughty Nights Press LLC

Aquamarine 1951
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So far I have only read one story in this boxed set. “Tempting Doctor Forever” by Holly Cortelyou is well written, held my interest from the first chapter to the last and had characters that had wonderful chemistry and were well developed. The story centers on teacher Samantha Barrett and Dr. Ethan Cordero and his son Mateo. Sam has always had a secret crush on her brother’s high school friend Ethan. Ethan and his son Mateo have returned to Barret Ridge and end up renting a house next door to Sa ...more
Pat
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This collection has something for everyone and will give the reader hours of reading pleasure! My review is for only one book in this collection, however, I will be updating my review as I read more stories in this collection!

"Tempting Doctor Forever" by Holly Cortelyou
The storyline was well written and the well rounded characters kept me glued to my kindle until the turn of the very last page!

I highly recommend reading this collection!
Coco.V
Jun 15, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (6/15/2018)!💝
Anne G. Kasaba
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tempting Doctor Forever is a quick easy read. It’s a bit steamy in spots but there is enough story to hold the book together.

Samantha Barrett has always had a crush on her older brothers friend Ethan. Sam is all grown up and Ethan just moved back to their home town. Sparks fly but Ethan isn’t looking for forever. Can Sam change his mind?

I received an arc of this book and voluntarily provided a review.
JodyL
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great stories ...give it read

I will review as I read.
So far I have read;
Bayou Heat by Ditter Kellen
5 stars
Charlie goes in search of a voodoo preistess in New Orleans when she finds out she has an inoperable tumor in her brain. She meets Kash who is a Rougarou (werewolf). When she finds the priestess, she is told that they would do a trade. A cure for her cancer in exchange for the blood of a Rougarou.
This in an intriguing story that keeps you on your toes through out the story, desperately searc
Joyce
Apr 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Different types of romantic relationships.

These are my favorite stories:
Tempting Doctor Forever by Holly Cortelyou. Sam has crushed on Ethan since she was in High School. Now he has returned with his son to live next door.
How will she be able to survive being so close to him? Behind the Bench by Linda O'Connor. Dr. Danni Angelo team physician and coach Trey Mason work together to try to discover who is doing drugs on the team. Cabin Fever by Amy Lee Burgess - Nurse Lucy Cameron discovers a dead
Deb
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Adults 18+ Fans of Fiction
Holy Hot Boxset! “Coming In Hot: Rescue Me” yes, please ;) Having read some of these authors before, I preordered mine a long time ago, plus I love to find new Indies, too :D ... I started with “Before Tomorrow Comes” by Lashell Collins who always exceeds my expectations! This is another 5-star page-turner in romantic suspense that kept me on the edge of my seat then left me wanting more! ... Then on to another 5-star story, “Bound in Fire” by Erzabet Bishop with magic and a hot shifter that kep ...more
Linda
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This review is for Bayou Heat by Ditter Kellen

I absolutely loved it! Bayou had it all. There was so much drama, suspense and danger in this story I was glued to the pages. Charlie heads to the Lousiana Bayou in search of the voodoo priestess after learning that she has brain cancer. Charlie instead meets the man of her dreams the reclusive and mysterious Kash. The twists and turns of this story will keep your heart in your throat.
LizJ.
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's a good anthology a quick way to read a new author without the price of a whole book. Some of the stories were nice, original and hot and others just seemed redundant, there never seems to be an anthology where the whole book is fresh, new and exciting, like they showcase a few good stories then through in whatever floats their boat that day.
Ann Brown
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Terrific collection

Really enjoyable stories. They kept me entertained as they were hot and sexy.They were all great and I was engrossed with them .I would recommend this collection.
Trescina Bell
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Total awesomeness!

What an awesome collection in one place! It has everything you are looking for. I couldn’t put it down. It had me from beginning to the end. A page turner! Grab it!
Cassey
May 07, 2018 rated it liked it
A collection that had far more misses than hits for me. Fortunately, the hits were really good...so I can give the collection a 3 star rating.
Larcie Fitzmorris
Fabulous read!

A full body adventure, great character s, loving the interaction as they found their way to the happily ever after.
Laura Baird
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So many great stories, and discovered new authors that will be well worth following.
angela gunstone
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Coming in hot: rescue me

Loved the stories and the characters which made it hard to put down so it's a well deserved five stars and I would recommend this book to everyone
Lynn Smith
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Coming in Hot

Enjoyed all the stories. Something for everyone. Shifters, doctors and nurses. All sexy reads and all complete stories no cliffhangers.
Ola Adamska
Damaged by Liz Gavin
Bruna was a character I wanted so much to have Her story, get to know more about her after reading about her in Tristan by Ms. Gavin.
Characters were Great, Full, imperfect. Past -traumatic and what secrets are hidden in The past and in The characters.
Ditter Kellen
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Tara Kosing
Jul 24, 2018
Shannon Combs
May 17, 2018
Gina
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Liz Gavin
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kimberly
Apr 19, 2018
Anna
Jun 19, 2018
Melanie Ameloot
May 06, 2018
James Bjorkman
rated it did not like it
Jan 30, 2018
vickie  white
Jul 12, 2018
Pearl Powell
rated it it was ok
Jul 12, 2018
USA Today Bestselling Author Gina Kincade has been penning romance since she was seventeen years old. She writes to a diverse range of genres where vampires and were-creatures will rip out a villainous heart without thinking twice, or bodyguards and heroic cowboys will obliterate miscreants, and then finally celebrate winning by engaging in steamy romances forged in fictional worlds readers yearn ...more