Start by marking “Guardian's Bond” as Want to Read:
Guardian's Bond

Guardian's Bond

(Ancient Ink #1)

For decades, he’s been alone.
Now, she’s here. His fated mate.
His to win. To protect.
To provide for and pleasure.

Priest Rahandras has lived with the darkness trapped inside himself for years. Betrayed by his own brother and forced to watch his clan’s brutal annihilation, the only thing Priest wants more than to escape the curse that haunts him—as both man and beast—is to
Mass Market Paperback, 393 pages
Published March 12th 2018 by Carina Press

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Guardian’s Bond is book one in Rhenna Morgan’s brand new series, Ancient Ink. I’ve loved everything I’ve read of Rhenna’s and have been so excited about this new series. It proved to be well worth the wait. I feel like it’s primarily a romance, steeped with ancient traditions and erotic dreams. But there is also darkness in this world she has created. Darkness only Priest can triumph over.

“Safe with the Keeper. Guarded from the dark.”

Eerikki Rahandras has been known as Priest since he relocate
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
Feb 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

Guardian's Bond is the first book in a new paranormal romance series by Rhenna Morgan. I've read the Haven Brotherhood series this author and have come to appreciate her alpha males and strong female leads.

Guardian's Bond takes a different and new approach to shapeshifter stories. Here the beast is not another form of the human but a companion. Both human and animal are separate entities, sharing both forms. I really love this concept.

Volan are the people gifted
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Guardian's Bond
Series: Ancient Ink #1
Author: Rhenna Morgan
Release date: March 12, 2018
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

“I knew you were my light,” he said, “but I didn’t realize you’d be my redemption, too.”

I've read quite a few paranormal shifter books, so I'm pretty versed on all of the average storylines by this point. Guardian's Bond is the first I've read in a long time that offers a refreshing twist to the genre. Rhenna Morgan has built a rich and detailed world
Carvanz
As the High Priest of his clan, Priest has some of all the gifts his people control. After a showdown with his brother, he is left with a darkness that threatens to consume him. Struggling to rebuild his clan, the last thing on his mind is finding his mate. However, the moment he comes face to face with Kateri he recognizes her for what she is and he will do anything to make her his.

Katy grew up without knowledge of her birth right. After the brutal death of her parents she learns of the mystic
Juliette Cross
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Alpha-lovin' stars! Super sexy new shifter series you don't want to miss. Morgan introduces a cool new contemp PNR world with an alpha leader named Priest. And when he meets his mate, look the f%*k OUT. He's going to have her. But I loved his gentle side, too. It was an intriguing, compelling contradiction that had me turning every page till the end.

Recommended for all lovers of paranormal romance with an extra dash of dominate alpha.
Lover of Romance
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites-shelf
This book was AMAZING y'all!! Like honestly, I can't recommend this book or this author enough. Simply superb. I stayed up till 3am reading it and will have my full review up soon.
Angela James
Oct 18, 2017 marked it as edited
I can't wait for readers to get their hands on this. It's fantastic. Here's an early scene between Kateri and Priest:

“Are you afraid now?” No superiority. No command. Just a simple question rooted in genuine concern.

“No.” Insane or not, there was something about this man her instincts and body trusted. Completely. Which only made her mind want to rebel twice as hard.

Drawing in a slow, deep breath, he slowly rubbed his temple against hers, the action unsurprisingly similar to how his cat had mar
Lover of Romance
This review was originally posted on Addicted To RomanceI received this book for free from Carina Press in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

Rhenna Morgan is one of those authors that I just count as my favorites, and I will seriously buy anything that she writes because her books work for me in just the ways the I adore a solid romance. So when I heard about her new series, I was over the top excited because I was curious to s
Janet Robel
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful paranormal romance with shifters. Definitely heavy on the romance with smoldering hero Priest. He is a dominant alpha male in every sense of the word. When he meets Kateri, he may well have met his match and be brought to his knees by his mate. Kateri isn't sure what to believe about the things she is being told. Ever since she was a little girl, her father told her everything was nonsense. Now she'll have to trust in Priest to keep her safe and trust her heart.

A great setup in the fi
Debi
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: magic, shifters
Really good paranormal read. The world was slowly built as I read along but felt complete and not overwhelming in the end. Some aspects of the love scenes were a bit heavy for me, but only because they aren’t my style. The passion was heady and emotions were on point!
Heather andrews
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I loved when Priest's animal instincts decided to come out, “I said stand, not run.” He prowled closer. “Running only makes me want to chase you.” Seriously I loved the man's animalistic side, “and you’re not in heat.” His hand covered hers, his strong fingers adding more pressure to her own. “If you were, I’d have carted you off and effed you days ago.” I liked this book, I fell in love with Priest and all his growly-ness.
Kahea
***5 Stars***

Rhenna Morgan doing up a new series? A PNR series and has a character named Priest?
Ummm...Yes. Please. *making grabby hands* Hand it over. Now. (Mind you now was when the series was announced many moons ago but I needed to make a point)
Soooo I may have followed *cough* stalked *cough* a certain site closely for it to become available and quickly clicked on that baby when it did. And though I did have to wait a bit before diving, I was not disappointed. Guardian’s Bond is a lush,
Arlena
Rating: Five
Review:

"Guardian's Bond" by Rhenna Morgan

My Thoughts....

What a interesting paranormal romance featuring Priest and Kateri in this shifter series. I will say it did take me a minute to get into this story but continuing to move on into the read the story picked up and I did enjoy the read. I really liked the main characters with them both so opposite in the beginning but
☕ Kimberly
Guardian's Bond the first in the Ancient Ink series introduces us to the Volan and promises an exciting series arc. This race of shifters unlike most shifters we know view their animal as a companion. Both their animal form and abilities are gifted to them at the time of their quickening. Priest Rahandras is the spiritual guide of the clan. There are different families and branches each with its own healer, protector, sorcerer etc. When Priest was chosen as leader his brother in a fit of jealous ...more
Bambi Unbridled
description

I'm a big fan of Rhenna Morgan's Men of Haven series, but this is the first time I have read one of her paranormals (despite having her Eden series on my TBR forever). So I'm glad to be getting in on the Ancient Ink series at the outset, and this will spur me to get started on Eden.

Ancient Ink centers around a race of magical people in a somewhat clannish society. Their various powers are tied to the Otherworld and they have a animal companion, which allows them to shapeshift into that form. Th
Michaelene
I have come to the conclusion that Rhenna Morgan can write pretty much anything, and I’ll devour it whole. Guardian’s Bond is a pulse-pounder adventure filled with shifters, personal vendettas, and this palpable tension that will keep readers coming back for more.

“I’m not a kitten.”
“Yes, you are.” Spoken right beside her ear, low and daring her to argue otherwise. “Fearless and so ready to grow into your claws you can’t hardly stand it, but curious enough to get into trouble.”

I loved the astou
Siobhan
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Guardian’s Bond is the first book in Rhenna Morgan’s Ancient Ink series, and I’m excited to see where things go from here. As a lover of paranormal romance, I’m always looking for the next series I want to dive into, the next series I wish to obsessively follow, and it seems as though Ancient Ink may well be the next series to be added to my list.

I will be completely honest, it took me a couple of chapters to get into this one. I was a little bit lost by the world, unsure as to whether it was li
Katherine Yearwood
Holly cow PNR!!! Just by reading the 1st book in Rhenna Morgan new series. Ancient Ink. I am all in to read the outcome of this exceptional world Rhenna Morgan has created. In Guardian’s Bond, published under Harlequin Carina Press brand(March 1, 2018), we're introduced to Priest Rhandras who has lived for years helping to protect his remaining people from the evil within. But when a visit from his past, come barging in. He finds that the stacks are higher. When he comes in proximity to a young ...more
Anna Serene
I'll be real with you... I literally read this in a day and I don't even remember half of it. It was okay, but it clearly didn't manage to really hold my attention. I might try a different book/series by this author in the future, though. It might just be my current mood.
Lorna
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found this book on the Addicted to Romance blog recently and knew it wasn’t going to be hanging out in my to be read pile long, after that wonderful review. When I found out Nicole Poole narrated it, I had to listen instead of read.

Priest is a high priest for his race. He is a tattoo artist in his regular life, but also serves to protect and guide young adults as they come into their powers. He is able to ink protections and magic wards onto the bodies of his clan members, as well as make a go
Christina
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars - 3 Flames

Oh. My. Holy. PNR!!!! I can't you guys. I'm so excited about this one that the words are actually stuck. I've found my new PNR obsession. I honestly haven't felt this way about a new series in a very long time (this doesn't count the 2nd, 3rd, etc. installments of series I'd already been involved in).

Normally when reading a shifter PNR, it's pretty specific as to the type of shifter the story will revolve around. Although this book specifically revolves around a panther shift
Julie (Jewls Book Blog)

I liked the main H and h. Kateri was all about facts and tangible proof where as Priest was all about faith and trust. As they say, opposites attract and these two provided some entertaining fireworks! Their romance had a sexy vibe that was highly charged and easily combustible..and I’m just sayin you may want a fan:) The side characters were amusing-Kateri’s Nana is my favorite because she lays it out there and tells you like it is-and I’m curious to see who meets their “mate” next.

Overall, th
Gretchen  (About That Story)
This was an awesome introduction to a new series! I loved the details, all the different dynamics, and this excellent story of Priest and Kateri coming together. A truly great read!

I really liked Priest, his pull towards Kateri, and this captivating alpha presence he had. He oozed sexiness and power. Kateri I liked a lot. I loved watching her discover new things and fight her feelings against all the changes happening. It made for a great push and pull between the two. Together they were challen
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Guardian's Bond by Rhenna Morgan is the First book in the Ancient Ink series. This is the story of Eerikki 'Priest' Rahandras and Kateri Falsen.
Priest has been longing to find him mate for 77 years and thinking that he might never meet her. But when his old friend Naomi comes forward she brings her adult grandchild with her...one being Kateri. As soon as Priest lays eyes on her his cougar knows she is his and doesn't want anyone to touch her or take her from him. Kateri and her brother just lost
Varied Books
9/12/18 - 99 cents
Amanda
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-25-of-2018
Wow! My first PNR was written by Rhenna, so she set the bar for me, and she set it high. I have read others that were wonderful (I see you RVD) but NONE that have captivated me like Guardian's Bond. The Ancient Ink series is sure to be a series that sticks with me, and gets revisited time after time. Let me also say, Rhenna really knows how to write THE HOTTEST ALPHA MALES. I've yet to read anything she has written that didn't have me wanting to be claimed, possessed, and worked over in all the ...more
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
Love this author so much! Great world building! Loved the premise and the mythology behind the characters. I need more of this one right away please!!

Darcy
This book felt like a couple of other series I’ve read mashed together. There was a big info dump at the start, but it was done in a way that new characters needed to know what was going on, so as a reader you got it too. I liked the community that was being built back up, how each of them celebrated when someone new found their companion and how the newbies were learning from those in the know. The rest was a bit blah for me.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
A native Oklahoman with two beautiful girls, Rhenna Morgan is a certified romance junkie and has a resume that reflects her passion for new experiences. Since graduating with a Bachelors in Radio, Television, and Film at Oklahoma State, she’s racked up positions ranging from on-air radio talent, skip tracer, and promotions director, to real estate agent, project manager, and business analyst.

Ancient Ink (2 books)